> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

HonorBound | [IPhone] [iPad] RPG strategy

Rep: (692)
Honorbound
Version: 2.18.86

Last update of the game in the header:23.08.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Lead your army to victory

Description:
Lead your army to victory! HonorBound is an epic FREE RPG. 100’s of heroes! Challenge 1000’s of players in the Arena! Take your heroes come alive!

In the deepest game out there! Easy to pick up, impossible to master! It is a game of tactics! Your heroes come beautifully to life on fully animating rigs. It is a game of HBO's Game of Thrones that has been scored by Bobby Tahouri.

For the latest HonorBound news, check us out at www.honorboundgame.com
Email [email protected] with any issues. We'll help fix it!

It is up to you to choose your world! Unlock a powerful player in the realm! Play today!

FEATURES
- FREE TO PLAY
- Customize your army by choosing from 300+ different unit types - powerful knights, keen-eyed archers, tricky rogues, pious clerics, vicious warriors and wise wizards.
- Engage with a combat system!
- Battle hundreds of different enemies, monsters, and demons! Think a particular monster is cool? Use powerful sorcery to catch them!
- Hone your Commander's strengths by defeating foes, researching the land's secrets, and upgrading abilities!
- you have collected, upgrade your abilities, and unravel ancient mysteries!
- in harmony of vast proportions!
- Travel across a lush and vibrant world filled with valiant allies, fearful foes and unnamed beings!
- Encounter rival players for your honor, valor and epic rewards!

WHAT OUR PLAYERS ARE SAYING
- "This game is crazy! Every time I think I've seen it, something new pops up!"
- "HonorBound is a combo of Pokemon with Game of Thrones characters!"
“It’s some warcraft, a bit of a dash of the Hobbit
- "I knew it, it was Tuesday."
- "Totally blown away. Easily the best looking game. I've played it in the last few months.
- "Awesome characters. Awesome fighting. Awesome music. Awesome levels. This game is ... awesome !!!"
“Finally, a final fantasy-style mobile game that does the genre justice.â€
- "This is the action rpg
- "The coolest artwork and heroes. Drool. Mmo."

STORY OVERVIEW
Enter the world of gripping fantasy story!
You play as one of five epic heroes and fight against the brink of destruction. Are you a warrior? A rogue A wizard, cleric or knight? The forces of chaos are laying siege to the realms. They will not stop until the world. Ogres, orcs, dragons, even the dead themselves.
Standing against them are the HonorBound. Fiery terra, wild primal, celestial lunar, pure spirit and shrouded abyss. HonorBound
But this cycle is different. This cycle is new.
It is a peace in the world before it is too late.

Will you answer the call?
You are bound to save this world. Your name will be legend.
You need only begin.

Lead your army to victory! HonorBound - epic FREE RPG. Choose your team, how you fight and are going to 100’s heroes! 1000th problems players in the Arena! Take control of the battle as your heroes come alive!

Choose your style of play in the deepest game! L Make a strategy on the composition of your class team and take on tactical battle management with strong abilities! Your heroes come to life beautifully when fully revitalizing rigs. Every detail matters in this beautiful game with the sfx killer and the music won by Bobby Tehuri, whose music can be heard in the HBO Game of Thrones.

For the latest HonorBound news, check us out at www.honorboundgame.com
Email support @ juiceboxmobile .com with any problems. We will help fix it!

Choose your commander and explore 150+ unique levels to stop the chaos monsters from ravaging the world! Discover strong ABILITIES, new SKILLS, and fight REAL players to prove that you are the most powerful hero in the field! Play today!

FEATURES
- FREE PLAY
- Optimized to run on your tablet and phones
- Set up your army by choosing from 300+ different types of units - powerful knights, archers with sharp eyes, cunning crooks, devout clerics, vicious warriors and wise wizards.
- Engage with a combat system that puts emphasis on strategy and action!
- Battle hundreds of different enemies, monsters and demons! Think a particular monster is cool? Use strong witchcraft to catch them and turn them into an ally!
- Sharpen the power of your Commander, defeating opponents, exploring the secrets of the earth and upgrading abilities!
- Take control of the castle to see the monsters and allies you have gathered, upgrade your abilities and unravel the ancient secrets!
- Use the power of mana and unleash strong magic in fantasy of vast proportions!
- Travel through a lush and bright world filled with brave allies, fearful opponents and unnamed creatures!
- Clash competitor players in your adventures and duel them for honor, valor and epic rewards!

WHAT OUR PLAYERS SAY
- "This game is crazy! Every time I think, I saw all that it received, something new in popularity!"
- "HonorBound is a Pokemon company with a Game of Thrones marks!"
“This is all I want from my free RPG — some Warcraft, a feature of the Hobbit, the little Moshi, Camelot and Zelda at the same time!â€
- "I played on Saturday, and before I knew it, it was Tuesday."
““ Completely blown away. The best-looking game I've played in the past few months. I never would have expected this good to be free. â€
- "Amazing Signs. Amazing Fight. Amazing Music. Amazing Levels. This game is ... amazing !!!"
- "Finally, Final Fantasy Style is a mobile game that pays tribute to the genre."
“This is an action RPG that I was waiting to play on my phone.â€
- "The coolest work of art and heroes. Dribble. I want to collect them all and dominate this mmo."

STORY REVIEW
Enter the world of HonorBound and take your role as a hero holding a fantasy story!

Homepage: https://www.facebook.com/honorboundgame
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id704781559?mt=8

Download: HonorBound 2.18.86.ipa
Archive
DownloadMEGA

Post has been edited- = RealMan = - - 23.08.14, 15:23
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (2)
F0E - 8F7C, add:>

Rep: (0)
72FB633 add on

Rep: (0)
536 - 78EA Merci

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 01:21