55 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> PiPo W1 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 / 10 '' / Bay Trail 3740D 1.7GHz / 2GB RAM
WLAD88
Message#1
14.02.14, 13:25
World - Made in China
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 334
Check in: 04.11.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

DiscussionPipo W1 / Windows 8 / BayTrail 3740D
PicturePipoWinTab10
Description | Discussion � | Pipo w2 | Pipo w3 | A source of information
Windows 8 � | Windows 8.1 � | Windows RT | Windows 7 � | Windows xp � | Ubuntu linux � | Change the operating system � | Search programs � | Antivirus � | Ambulance laptop owners � | IT smoker �

Attached Image

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
Attached Image

Pipo W1, is a ten-inch Windows 8.1 tablet, made on the basis of Intel Bay Trail processor and equipped with an external keyboard in the style of Asus T100 or Cube U100GT.

The main technical characteristics of the Pipo include a 10.1-inch screen based on an IPS matrix with excellent color reproduction and high viewing angles with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, an Intel Atom Z3740D Bay Trail processor, 2 GB of RAM and 32 to 64 GB of internal memory.

In addition, our disposal will be a 5 megapixel main camera, a 2 megapixel front-facing webcam, a Bluetooth module,3G modem, WiFi adapter, microUSB port, HDMI output and, as already mentioned, an external keyboard that turns this device into a compact laptop.noGPS

The tablet is running the operating system Windows, version 8.1. Unfortunately, unlike many similar devices of famous brands, this tablet comes without a license for the Microsoft Office package.
Attached Image
Buy Pipo W1 will be in the near future. It is expected that the price of the tablet will start with a mark$ 399.

Additional Information:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedctich - 06.03.15, 15:24
Reason for editing: Instructions for solving the problem, with shutdown every 30 minutes
mogutov666
Message#42
08.04.14, 09:51
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 477
Check in: 23.09.12
Ainol NOVO7 Fire

KrAzY2013 @ 04/08/2014 09:40*
I have ordered 25 March akki for 5000 a couple. Needed for another, but I will try to wind up with Pipo and see how it will work))
As for microUSB, I think to break out the standard connector and inject microUSB ...

I'm afraid a little help, it's easier to rewire the wires to the desired transition

--------------------
Sold:JiaYu G4 Advanced 2/32
t-76
Message#43
10.04.14, 15:20
A long time here
[offline]

Messages 633
Check in: 30.03.09
M-Horse Pure 3

People help out!
I created a bootable USB flash drive (UEFI) with Android X86 4.4 (distribution kit specifically for BayTrail), Security Booy disable, but I cannot boot from it.
mogutov666
Message#44
10.04.14, 15:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 477
Ainol NOVO7 Fire

Temych76 10.04.2014, 16:20*
I created a bootable USB flash drive (UEFI) with Android X86 4.4 (distribution kit specifically for BayTrail), Security Booy disable, but I cannot boot from it.

in the BIOS is boot from flash drives ??

--------------------
t-76
Message#45
10.04.14, 18:03
A long time here
[offline]

Messages 633
M-Horse Pure 3

Mogutov666 @ 04/10/2014, 16:34*
in the BIOS is boot from flash drives ??

Yes, the priority is set on the USB flash drive. Through the recovery options, it also does not want o.O
Qumbeez
Message#46
12.04.14, 20:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 247
Check in: 20.01.13
Oneplus 6 8GB RAM

Try to press Space while loading

--------------------
Motorola Talkabout 180>Siemens M55>Siemens CX65>Sony Ericsson K310i>Newman n1>Cubot GT99>Explay tornado>Xiaomi Redmi 2>Xiaomi Redmi 3S>Xiaomi Redmi Note 5>Oneplus 6
t-76
Message#47
13.04.14, 15:55
A long time here
[offline]

Messages 633
M-Horse Pure 3

[quote] Try to press Space while loading

Does not help ((Still have thoughts?
KrAzY2013
Message#48
15.04.14, 05:33
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2006
Check in: 01.03.13
ZTE Nubia Z7 Max

This message # 48 is reserved for my feedback about this Pip on Intel and Windows. As far as possible, I will write all my notes on the tablet here.
April 16 with a sale of March 25, received Pipo W1. Bought from Elijah (here spring 2014).

Notes Pipo W1 (FAQ)
Windose
8.1, 32 bits. Activated. I won’t say exactly how, this is my first eight. There is a sticker on the back. Mostly in Windows there are hieroglyphs, you will need to figure out where they come from and whether they interfere. Aha, with hieroglyphs you just need to understand, in the information-testing program AIDA everything is in hieroglyphs))
Understood. Hieroglyphs and English are removed in a standard way - Control Panel, Region. Expose Russia and Russian everywhere.
On the desktop, a folder with some drivers under Windows 8.1 and some office.
Windows Update. After downloading, asks to reboot. Reboots for a long time, 10 minutes. Puts updates ...
ReinstallPipo W1 (Post # 32666301)

Languages.
Chinese, English, Russian, German, French, Spanish.

Viruses
Run Dr.Web CureIt! viruses in the newly obtained tablet is not found).

Bios-UEFI
Chip Winbond W25Q64DW.
AMI, with a bunch of settings. For example, you can reduce the allocated memory for video up to 64MB, then the available RAM becomes not 1.46, but 1.89GB. Specification: it is unreasonable to reduce to 64MB, wines 8 need video memory. You can set 128.
Crazy hands, carefully! Some settings look specific and dangerous. By changing them, you can get a brick.
In BIOS, you can work with the docking keyboard, and the touch works too. But the touch sometimes turns off until you understand the patterns. By the time of inactivity, it is possible.
From a flash drive with an acronym, I load it on desktops, it did not work, I need to figure out how to boot from a flash drive under UEFI. UP: after preparing the flash drive for UEFI, the Acronis 2014 booted up, the image was made, there were difficulties with the security zone. Perhaps I do not know how to do it).
Preparing a bootable flash drive - using the program rufus.akeo.ie
Pipo W1 (Post # 30998981)
More about the bootable USB flash drive, with the imagePipo W1 (Post # 31466129)

For unknown reasons, I no longer enter ufi. Neither through Del, nor the entrance from windows through a reboot. Error 8007045d

Alternative input to BIOS - use the Fn + F7 keys. (It does not work for me)
About BIOS firmwarePipo W1 (Post # 34453410)

CPU
Intel Bay Trail-T Z3740D
In the BIOS, you can include only one core, instead of 4. (2 - not allowed). With one core, the tablet slows down. Saving energy with one core is questionable.
How to achieve a frequency of 1.86GHz, I did not understand. I have only seen 1.33.
The average temperature is 50 + - C. Under the load or on the charge - more, at rest - less.
Voltage. In the AID at 500 MHz - 0.54 V, under load, i.e. at 1.33 MHz - 0.56V.
The difference is small. But, I was playing with PowerSchemeEd, I’m probably knocking down the initial settings. I have a feeling that I went down to 500 MHz to 0.4V. I do not remember.

Screen
A film is stuck on the screen. (on the back of the tablet, too, there is a sliver, shipping)
Ips. The screen, like, quite good. Although if you look closely, you can see the inter-pixel grid. In normal operation, the pixels do not catch the eye. This is not smart, which with the same resolution should be kept closer to the eyes.
How is the bright sun has not yet verified.
I did not see any light around the edges.
I do not see the blue screen mentioned here. May be blue in comparison with other screens. Did not compare.
Irregularity of the glow revealed only in one place - a slightly bright spot less than a centimeter in diameter, “angularâ€. those. the impression that something below presses in this place, and therefore in this place the screen is a little bit brighter. I think there is something pressed inside (acc?).
Glitch number 1. The matrix is ​​almost a millimeter above the seat. From above several pixels are darkened by a black frame of glass. From below, respectively, you can see a millimeter of dark gray strip. It is impossible to shift the screen. He sits in the plastic sides, if you move them, you need to remove these sides (to cut, solder or otherwise break them). After that, it will be difficult to fix the screen in place.

Tach
Works.I have no complaints.
Glitch # 2, probably associated with glitch # 1. After working, I realized that I did not get a little bit.
And also, in the upper-left corner, where at the windows of the arrow back and forth there are zadovivaniya.
In the BIOS, the touch after a while turns off. Patterns have not yet noticed. Most likely off after inactivity. How to turn it back on, I do not know. In Windows, I also noticed a couple of times the disconnection of the wheelbarrow. Not only noticed by me.
Perhaps the dump of the tach is a software problemPipo W1 (Post # 31385434)

Touchpad
under the keyboard. 1 touch. Sometimes, it turned off, did not understand the reasons. (I remind you that I watched as the touch also sometimes sometimes stopped working. Maybe this is a feature of Windows 8, I don’t know)
"Right mouse button" - touch the touchpad with two fingers.

Keyboard
Completely normal, docking is easy. You do not need to mark, you bring it - the clave itself jumps on the tablet and is fixed with magnets. So not only me. However, in the subject one different opinion was sounded, that the magnets are weak, and if, as an open book, put on the table, the keyboard is disconnected from the tablet.
The keys are pressed quite normally.
Stand under the screen of the keyboard and leatherette pleasant and neat. Nothing is bristling about. Kozham to the touch normal.
The size of the buttons is 12.5 * 12.5 mm. (not counting Shiftov, etc.)
Stickers with Russian letters on the buttons can be found in computer stores, from 50 rubles.
driver falls off?Pipo W1 (Post # 31609314)
Opening the keyboard (photo "inside")Pipo W1 (Post # 35083759)

Cameras
Rear autofocus (?), 5mp. The quality is so-so. OV5693
Front 2mp, no autofocus. In a dimly lit room it is expected to make a noise. Interlocutors on Skype will be expected saddened by a blurred picture))) Presumably, OV2722.
In places they can not be changed, soldered on one cable. the cable does not turn out.
After disassembling the tablet, the cameras are "lost", then somehow after some time, or after reboots, they appear.
Sometimes, cameras are lost and without disassembly. You can try to delete in the device manager. Windows will find them again. Presumably, this may be if fast loading is enabled in BIOS (not verified).

Speakers
Two cuts, vibration comes from both, most likely 2 dynamics. I did not understand it yet.
Plays loudly. Bass does not play. At the hearing, musical melodies are not nasty. I am not a musician).

HDMI
When you connect the TV via HDMI cable, the image shows both on the tablet and on the TV. You can set in the settings to show only on the tablet. However, if after that you disconnect the HDMI cable and connect, then again displays the image on the tablet and on the TV.
The image on the modern TV is not stretched to full screen, but as if in the window. Probably in the TV settings you need to adjust to scale, stretch to full screen.
Extend the desktop, or even somehow configure - did not try.

Light-emitting diode
Red. Near the front camera. When exactly it burns I have not yet understood. With a small charge, probably.
The second LED is inside the case, from the side of the connectors. If you look closely, you can see whether it is lit or not. (in the dark it is easier to do))).

Flashlight
Missing.

Disk
Flash eMMC
Samsung MCG8GC (58GB)
The recovery partition is 300 megabytes, the system partition is 100 megabytes. The main partition is drive C 57.7GB. Out of the box on the free 40GB.
AIDA results. The speed of random access to the C drive is 0.2ms, the linear reading is about 150 Mb / s. Not a bad result.
On the Aidovo test of linear reading with the settings "by default", with a full run up to 100%, there were no failures. (if I do not confuse, about the failures of reading the disc was written in the topic about Asus T100)
Recording from a 400Mb flash drive to C drive - 30 seconds. At the same time, there was a parallel test by KureIt. I think the normal result. About the speed of reading the flash drive is difficult to say.
The speed of the internal eMMC is quite high. And one and a half times faster thanon competing asusAmendment. There is information that different flushes are put on Asus, and the speed is comparable to Pipo.
Attached Image

Bitloker
Presumably included out of the box.It works, but it is not worth including.

Ram
Samsung, 4 chips.
Updated AIDA - memory reading speed of about 9000 MB / s. Delay - 98ns. Very good.

Battery
The size is 162 * 102 * 3.5 mm, 134gr. Capacity is about 8000mah.
It consists of two batteries, each with a capacity of 3950mah. Connected in parallel.
Acc like this:http: //www.aliexpress...tablet/1594022755.html
At 6%, the acca noted that the Windows issued a message that 6%, and that it was necessary to connect the charging.
2% went into hibernation, "turned off". Voltage about 3.5V
Charging from 2% to 100% for about 4 hours. When charging, the tablet heats up a bit, in the area of ​​m.
Under the test of BP in OOST acc land quickly. Warmed up the processor for about 15 minutes, heated to 77 C. Repeat the heating of OOST with caution!

Enhanced heat removal - on the foil the processor closes it, put gauze folded in 8 layers, well smeared with KPT thermal paste)). More than 65 C to heat did not work.
OOST test run, power supply. 1.3GHz processor, video at minimum, 300 MHz. Before shutdown - exactly 3 hours. Voltage on Ake when disconnecting 2.95V-3V.
After 2 hours of the test showed 20%. I do not remember the voltage, the time when I showed 0% did not notice either.

I looked at Ali, what can I replace the acc. If on the back cover with a knife you cut off the sharp edge remaining after the cutter, smooth it, then you can try to stick such an ack on 10400:
http: //www.aliexpress...ry-for/1701713304.html
The maximum size of the "seat" 175 * 115mm, 4mm in height.5mm - it is doubtful that he will sit down well.I put myself 2 to 5,000 of these:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ pages / g ... 6KEu% 26af% 3D1553276925
If you remove the regular speaker, you can increase by 1 cm, up to 125 mm.

If the battery disappears from the devicesPipo W1 (Post # 31399332)

Charging
It is written 9B, 2500A.
The diameter of the plug - 2.5 mm, internal-0.75.
From YUSB tablet is not charging.

Hibernation
Enabled.
Hibernation SetupAcer Iconia W510 / W510P / W511

Bluetooth
Picked up the headphones SX-948 (also Chinese). The sound through the speaker at the same time turned off.
The bluetooth keyboard also connected normally.

wi-fi wifi
After disassembly, it is clear that the antenna is unpretentious. Consequently -
Wifi on my W1 is bad.
Yes, through 3 concrete walls, directly and perpendicular to the modem, it keeps the connection.
But it is worth moving to another room, where there are more walls and angles to the tablet, so the connection disappears and it is extremely problematic to catch it.
But ordinary laptops in this office keep in touch. Smartphones also keep the connection, but not all and not very confident.
Wifi Analyzer on smarts from the window sees a dozen networks. And on this tablet inSSIDer barely sees a couple.
My last smart, HUAWEY Honor 3C - perfectly catches Wi-Fi, gps. Anything worse - in the furnace))
Radio module specificationPipo W1 (Post # 31488007)

SD card reader
Speed ​​of work with a certain 64GB cardPipo W1 (Post # 31609314)

Smell
There is. Not strong. Basically, the keyboard smacks (dermatin?).
Technological disinfectant (?) Smell. This is how HP monitor monitors smell. (they are also made in China)))
When charging or quickly discharging from the tablet "battery" does not stink, it only smells faintly. Either everything remains inside, or the acca are good, not smelly.

Drivers http://yadi.sk/d/qLXy4cndPaprw

I wrote down the folder with the desktop slave on the SD installation file, 5700 megabytes in size, was recorded for 20 minutes, i.e. write speed of 4.75 MB / s. A-DATA flash drive purchased also from Eliah for 16 Gig (along with a tablet). The last time I took the same flash on 8. On the 8-ku, the same folder is written at a speed of about 4.5 Mb / s. However, Antutu on smarts writes at least 10 Mb / s, and reads more than 50 Mb / s.
Why such a low write speed on SD from W1?I will check at leisure with a faster flash drive ...

Photo of the board, battery and antennas, 3G version.Pipo W1 (Post # 31298235)
Linkonlink to the photo review.
video how to disassemble the tabletPipo W1 (Post # 31451584)
Installation of Windows (I have not checked)Cube iWork10 (Post # 32697952)

Link toreview rival Lenovo Lynx K3011 on myle

Post has been editedKrAzY2013 - 20.10.14, 08:07
0netw0
Message#49
15.04.14, 10:15
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2342
Check in: 20.04.08

M
The topic has been moved to the section.UMPC, MID and Tablet PC
sip1970
Message#50
15.04.14, 11:56
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1411
Check in: 28.12.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active

Owners, tell me, is there a 3ji? And a percentage of 1.3 GHz, or 1.8? On the player. I indicated the presence of 3ji and 1.3 GHz
t-76
Message#51
15.04.14, 16:25
A long time here
[offline]

Messages 633
M-Horse Pure 3

Owners, tell me, is there a 3ji? And a percentage of 1.3 GHz, or 1.8? On the player. I indicated the presence of 3ji and 1.3 GHz

1.33GHz 3G external modem.
t-76
Message#52
16.04.14, 15:10
A long time here
[offline]

Messages 633
M-Horse Pure 3

Yes, we will not see the second OS android: '- (Official builds from Intel with UEFI support are only 64-bit, and we have 32.
mogutov666
Message#53
17.04.14, 10:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 477
Ainol NOVO7 Fire

Yes, we will not see the second OS android: '- (Official builds from Intel with UEFI support are only 64-bit, and we have 32.

Do not worry so much !!!
Maybe not yet time! The tablet came out recently !! and mine about the version now, even in China not to buy ...

Post has been editedmogutov666 - 17.04.14, 11:19

--------------------
arkan49
Message#54
17.04.14, 15:40
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1491
Check in: 19.10.12

Good review on this devicehttp://habrahabr.ru/co...xowerview/blog/217919/
I stumbled upon it and also glanced in his direction))

--------------------
Poverty of thought gives rise to like-minded legions. Franklin Roosevelt
KrAzY2013
Message#55
17.04.14, 17:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2006
ZTE Nubia Z7 Max

Good review
i would say it is only gooda photooverview. Perhaps a purely advertising nature, because of the shoals - I did not see a word.

Prots like 64-bit. Licensing data from the sticker behind the tablet on a 64-bit Windows will not work?

Post has been editedKrAzY2013 - 17.04.14, 17:46
t-76
Message#56
17.04.14, 18:40
A long time here
[offline]

Messages 633
M-Horse Pure 3

Prots like 64-bit. Licensing data from the sticker behind the tablet on a 64-bit Windows will not work?

Proc then yes 64 bits support, and Windows and UEFI are 32-bit. And the key is only for one assembly and one machine goes.

And about the jambs, there are almost none. I noticed that it is impossible to completely discharge it, and then the battery is blocked and not charging, well, or something like that, it is treated by disconnecting the battery. The tablet is disassembled once or twice.

Post has been editedTemych76 - 17.04.14, 18:43
KrAzY2013
Message#57
18.04.14, 08:06
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2006
ZTE Nubia Z7 Max

Temych76I do not understand the bit depths, licenses, ufi. although I also want a double boot.
My 2% acc (aida showed 3.55V) went into hibernation.
Hibernation turned off, after that I have not yet completely discharged.

And the shoals - they are all around. Cameras - for a tick, front camera in a not brightly lit room makes a lot of noise - the interlocutor in Skype will surely be distressed. Wi-Fi antenna is ridiculous in its simplicity.
I have a half millimeter-millimeter screen raised up. Touch on the edges behaves strangely. (maybe just me)
The battery could be 5-10% more, there is a place. I agree, for the manufacturability of the assembly it is set smaller than it could be.
Recording and reading SD cards are not impressive.
The cooling of the processor is also ridiculous, on adhesive film and foil. On which they saved, they could cut more by a centimeter. I have a cooler with a kilogram on my computer, and here I have a 5 gram foil. Smeared on top of her, just above the percent, a couple of grams of KPT, the temperature of the degrees decreased by 5 degrees.
On the mp, by the way, it is generally implied that there will be the entire farm (microcircuits) hidden under the tin boards soldered to the board. : P
Although the foil is strange. On the back of the aluminum cover it is stuck with an excess. For what?
Color aluminum cover. It is beautiful, but it seemed to me that it was not sitting very tenaciously, if you rub it, it is wearing out. On the keyboard 4 legs, bumps already wiped. From the wooden table.

So, if you look closely - a lot of small stocks and shortcomings))). Yes, the situation with competitors may be even worse, did not penetrate. And Pipa has a cool appearance, quite comfortable clave. : happy:
I wonder how the tablet will develop further. On the motherboard, by the way, there are a couple of connectors into which the cables are not plugged. So there is room to grow. But for what these empty connectors, I do not know. One, perhaps for Sims.

Motherboards, apparently, are made at one factory, and then sold to pips, cubes and other things. The bios hints at this, in it it is trivially tuned what the camera stands for, what the touch screen is)))

Post has been editedKrAzY2013 - 18.04.14, 09:27
t-76
Message#58
18.04.14, 11:33
A long time here
[offline]

Messages 633
M-Horse Pure 3

KrAzY2013,
Of course, the antenna can be funny, but the Wi-Fi is a furious concrete wall.
mogutov666
Message#59
18.04.14, 20:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 477
Ainol NOVO7 Fire

I'm wondering, why do you need 64 bits ???
You in 10 windows simultaneously start compilers on a C ++ ???

So my pip today tracked in Moscow as early as the 16th, yesterday I still checked there was not this record ....

Post has been editedmogutov666 - 19.04.14, 11:55

--------------------
t-76
Message#60
20.04.14, 11:27
A long time here
[offline]

Messages 633
M-Horse Pure 3

Mogutov666 @ 18.4.2014, 21:53*
I'm wondering, why do you need 64 bits ???
You in 10 windows simultaneously start compilers on a C ++ ???

It is about the android second OS. And the official distros from Intel, with UEFI support, are only 64-bit.
KrAzY2013
Message#61
20.04.14, 11:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2006
ZTE Nubia Z7 Max

http: //market.yandex.r...d=10737393&hid=6427100
3G is already shown here.
However, seeing that some other characteristics are erroneous, it’s hard to believe Yandex ... (processor name, for example, storage capacity, weight, etc.)

cameras do not change places, they are soldered on one loop.
On the same cable there is a place under the light sensor, why it was not unsoldered? No sensor, no problem? ahaha))

Temych76unofficial may appear? as I understand it, the slightly more popular Asus T100 has the same bother about 32-bit ufi.

Post has been editedKrAzY2013 - 20.04.14, 11:51
PIPO

55 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 10:26 PM