Windows Phone 8.1 SDK | Windows Phone Blue SDK

Rep: (8)
sensboston @ 03/04/2014, 5:22 PM*
I have BizSpark (a similar program for small businesses), give almost everything, almost full MSDN. I thought that DreamSpark was also ...

Yes, there is something like "Pro" version of DreamSpark (it used to be called MSDN AA), there is a wider choice of software, including all versions of Windows), but the university itself must be signed to this program

Post has been editedNemo_Crow - 05.03.14, 12:31

Rep: (48)
In general, yes, in the pro version of DreamSpark there are a lot more buns, here is a brief squeeze of the most popular ones (and in general there is almost a full msdn):
Attached Image

Rep: (244)
Uh, so I do not play. Now everyone can put the SDK, so uninteresting the OS to wait: D

Rep: (2)
Kotejko_O, but the emulator is not full ..;)

Rep: (3)
Guys tell me step by step how to run the emulator. The image downloaded. All launch requirements are met. I do not understand how to start, through VisualStudio, what or how?

Post has been editedZahvatkiN - 22.04.14, 22:54

Rep: (7)
ZahvatkiN @ 04/22/2014, 11:51 PM*
Guys tell me step by step how to run the emulator. The image downloaded. All launch requirements are met. I do not understand how to start, through VisualStudio, what or how?

Yes, through the studio.
Learn google = -)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSHOmbEEy2M

Post has been editedMnill - 24.04.14, 23:32

Rep: (5)
It is a pity that Linuh not put.

Rep: (42)
Today accidentally ran into the lack of ServiceModel (WCF) in WP 8.1.
Sadness, trouble. The benefit of SOAP can be collected by hand.

Rep: (21)
Tell me how to debug an application using crash report and stack trace?
There is a text of this type:Application_Name! Class_Name + _Function_Name_d __ 3 .MoveNext

How to decipher it? I understand that the error occurred in the function that is listed there, but what does "_d__" mean and the number after it?
And MoveNext is written everywhere, apparently it will not give me anything.

There is also a cab file inside of which minidump.mdmp
What to do with him? He opened it in VS together with the application project, clicked on debugging, he downloaded something and in the end nothing happened, the errors flooded that no files were found.

Rep: (82)
* D_Pavel,
This is the compiler generated code. Most likely this is part of the async method (the compiler generates a state machine and MoveNext executes the code for each state), although it may be a closure. In general, it is worth looking at "Class_name + _F_name_".

But the minidump will help you a lot. Throw in a folder with .pdb characters and run.

Rep: (496)
Useless [email protected], 15:04*
But the minidump to youwill help a lot . Throw in a folder with .pdb characters and run.

Well, well, at the expense of "very help"? .. Here, there is such an incomprehensible exception (occursonly on Lumia Icon / Lumia-930):
Speech Shopper 9fafe948-b90c-45fc-8d2a-2e57d6c1d59c 1.3.0.0 8.1 system_windows_ni! MS.Internal.XcpImports.SetValue CLR_EXCEPTION_System.Exception 72 "Frame Image Function Offset
0 System.Windows.ni.dll MS.Internal.XcpImports.CheckHResult 0x0019fe24
1 System.Windows.ni.dll MS.Internal.XcpImports.SetValue 0x00000056
2 System.Windows.ni.dll MS.Internal.XcpImports.SetValue 0x000004e4
3 System.Windows.ni.dll System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetObjectValueToCore 0x0000006c
4 System.Windows.ni.dll System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetEffectiveValue 0x0000002e
5 System.Windows.ni.dll System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue 0x00000086
6 System.Windows.ni.dll System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueInternal 0x00000112
7 Microsoft.Phone.ni.dll Microsoft.Phone.Controls.PhoneApplicationFrame.UpdateMargin 0x000001b8
8 Microsoft.Phone.ni.dll Microsoft.Phone.Controls.PhoneApplicationFrame.OnApplyTemplate 0x00000092
9 System.Windows.ni.dll System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnApplyTemplate 0x00000048

Here islinkon minidump. Demonstrate the skill of working with minidumps, which "really helps" ...

Post has been editedsensboston - 15.09.14, 22:29

* sensboston,
Next time, highlight bold, where I indicated that he fixes bugs himself. But to show a specific line in the code, especially for the aforementioned async methods, is very much possible, and at the same time shows the contents of the current stack frame (in the case of .Net, the useful information in the stack is usually 2 times less).

And if someone’s hands do not grow from that place, which only falls on the Lumia Icon, then alas, no minidump will help ...

Who is "fixed bugs"? Where did you find these words in my post? You wrote that the minidump, they say, "really helps" - I suggested to you, show it, if you are not a balabol ...

If someone blurs the language (without practical experience, so that just “spread his fingers”), then certainly no minidump (even a mini-brain) will help ...

Post has been editedsensboston - 16.09.14, 00:39

Who is "fixed bugs"? Where did you find these words in my post? You wrote that the minidump, they say, "really helps" - I suggested to you, show it, if you are not a balabol ...

Came sensboston, threw me a minidump from some kind of garbage and sitting in front of the computer waiting for a miracle. I'll go pouring tea, what-if ...
If someone blurs the language (without practical experience, so that just “spread his fingers”), then certainly no minidump (even a mini-brain) will help ...

You know, who you know for a kilometer by firmKO-KO-KOand"spread your fingers" :)

What "miracle"? Are you drinking tea there? Judging by your glitches, "they don't drink tea" :)
You told everyone here what a useful minidump is and how easy and cool it is to debug bugs while picking the native kernel code ... I modestly asked you to demonstrate your skill: blush: (yes no, of course, I didn’t expect any "miracle" ; I just thought that you should blah-blah-blah in another forum, where your bullshit will be listened to and your ears will be hung in. Unlike, I once really worked on debugging NT drivers: WinDDK, checked build OS-es, core dumps, WinDebug, and other nonsense (also a logic analyzer for 25K, so that from the “iron” side to consider why we have DMA in bus master mode - it’s all of use, but that dumps the stack and peel it really "too much" to help, even though I would not say).

how easy and cool debugging bugs, picking in the native kernel code

It's strange how some storytellers are able to interpret a sentence of 5 words in different ways ... Next time use the "quote" button, you are not good at it :)
I modestly asked you to demonstrate your ability

And for greater persuasiveness, I took off the minidump for wrapping the native code. Bravo!
In contrast, I once really worked on debugging NT drivers: WinDDK, checked build OS-es, core dumps, WinDebug, and other nonsense (also a 255 logic analyzer, so that from the “iron” side) we have a DMA bus master mode - it was all used, but that the dumps of the peel and the stack really help me so much, even then I wouldn't argue).

It seems someone has become important. But no, more correctly, he began to "spread his fingers" :) But no, I am impolite. I wish you to continue developing in these technologies, you cannot stop on the same guide with the codeproject ...

Rep: (14)
* Useless guy
* sensboston,
Please continue: popcorm:

Rep: (21)
Useless [email protected], 03:04*
But the minidump will help you a lot. Throw in a folder with .pdb characters and run.
I threw into the folder bin \ debug, started the application to run, nothing happened.
I opened the minidump through the file menu, clicked "Debug with mixed", dumped several heaps of messages of this type:

'minidump.mdmp' (CLR v4.0.30227 :): Loaded '* System.ni.dll'. No matching binary found.
'minidump.mdmp' (CLR v4.0.30227:): Loaded '* System.Net.ni.dll'. No matching binary found.

at the end there was an error message:
Unhandled exception at 0x6E79585D (System.Windows.ni.dll) in minidump.mdmp: 0x80131623.

And the window opened:

Source Not Available
Code not running
Couldn’t be obtained

What am I doing wrong?

Rep: (53)
* D_Pavel,
We need the symbols aka pdb of all dlk and exactly those versions with which it ran. without them, it cannot restore function names. I did not check, but something tells me that it will not be easy to find the pdb from the system driver from the vinfon.
I don’t know if the situation improved in 2013 studios, but in 2010 we debugged dumps with windbg, because almost nothing worked in the studio.

* D_Pavel,
It is necessary to throw in the release folder. In short, with those characters that turned out when compiling the final XAP, if you suddenly have another configuration.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 18:03