Windows Phone 8.1 SDK | Windows Phone Blue SDK

Rep: (2)
Comrade developers, gentlemen Vietnamese quickly leaked the Windows Phone 8.1 SDK.
Link to ISO file.
SDK documentation.
Attention, please note that Visual Studio 2013 is required for work!
After downloading the file, unzip the ISO file using WinRAR or burn the image to disk. Well, or just click 2 times on the ISO image, it will open as a folder.
Next will be the most common installation of updates for Visual Studio.
ATTENTION!!! Perhaps there will be some problems in the work of VS after installing the update. I am looking for a solution to the problem.
If VS does not allow you to start the emulator, then look for Windows Phone Developers Power Tools and run the emulator through it.
Screenshots of Windows Phone 8.1 Blue.
Fly! ;)

Post has been editedandrey5757wart - 16.02.14, 19:20
Reason for editing: Added a link to the documentation.

Rep: (3)
Hooray! Swing!

Rep: (23)
I'll get to the house and try. The truth is that the studio costs a person at home - will there be any problems with it?

talion_master
I have no problems.

Rep: (51)
After downloading the file, unzip the ISO file using WinRAR or burn the image to disk.

or simply click on it 2 times, the same eight: /

MaxOFF, By the way, yes. Now add.

Rep: (51)
andrey5757wart,
the emulator started only for 512 mb (and it’s already loaded for 5 minutes), the more powerful ones do not start. WPPT doesn't see new emulators at all :(

Rep: (496)
Comrade developers, gentlemen Vietnamese quickly leaked the Windows Phone 8.1 SDK.

"Gentlemen of the Vietnamese" quickly violated the NDA from Microsoft, laying out this image. Most developers (real ones, I mean, not those who received the "unlock") got links to the 8.1 SDK preview in a completely legal way.
Yes, before installing, I would recommend to see the requirements: you need a PC with Hyper-V, and VS 2013.

sensboston, Well, once merged, in any case, violated the NDA. I, unfortunately, have a student account. But here, my friends with a normal SDK account did not come.

Post has been editedandrey5757wart - 14.02.14, 17:21

Rep: (496)
sensboston, well, once merged, then in any case violated the NDA. I, unfortunately, have a student account. But here, my friends with a normal SDK account did not come.

And your friends have many applications in the store?

It came to me, I clicked "I accept", downloaded and installed, but somehow it did not occur to me to post this stuff ... But I do not say this in terms of reproach; that MS really does not want to show, you will never see from “Vietnamese masters” (although they exist, I know 100% of it, and much more interesting things in, so to say, “illegal access”) :)

Just the word "merged" as it were ... hmmm ... not very suitable. That's when black hat, “breaking through” MS protection (using a rootkit / social engineering), “merges” really confidential information, it “leaked”. And then ... For example, you sent me the sorts of a popular application at my request, and asked "not to shine", and I, promising, tomorrow laid them out to the network for everyone - who I will be, hacker, "merged" information, or the crank on the letter "m"? ;)

Post has been editedsensboston - 14.02.14, 17:48

Rep: (8)
They seemed to be handing it out to the ball :) Because I do not know when I managed to get into their list of "top developers", I almost deleted the letter, thinking that spam: D Interestingly, will they send the same trimmed version to the phones or not

p.s. student account or not - it doesn’t matter, my student key is also activated

Post has been editedNemo_Crow - 14.02.14, 18:00

Nemo_Crow, I have information that there will be a significantly improved version with Cortana and others.

Nemo_Crow, I have information that there will be a significantly improved version with Cortana and others.

From where Grandma in the market told?

sensboston,
Yes many. Downloads mad.

Lucky you.

Most likely a crank with the letter "m". : lol:

Posted 02/14/2014, 18:03:

Nemo_Crow, other connections. I will not disclose them. B)

Nemo_Crow, other links. I will not disclose them.

It is clear, but according to my secret connections, they say that in the spring the planet will be captured by liquid nortyloids from the planet Nibiru.

Nemo_Crow, well, mine were not mistaken yet. : beee:
Great, we will wait.

Rep: (18)
Prompt, but it doesn’t matter which Visual Studio 2013 is installed? Can I install on express?

Maksim-t97 @ 02.02.2014, 21:42*
Prompt, but it doesn’t matter which Visual Studio 2013 is installed? Can I install on express?

Requirements

Operating System:
Windows 8.1 (x64 required for emulator)
Hardware required:
Emulator requires a x64 CPU that is Hyper-V and SLAT-capable
Visual Studio 2013, this patch supports one of the following:
Visual Studio Express 2013 for Windows
Visual Studio Professional 2013 (90 day free trial available)
Visual Studio Premium 2013 (90 day free trial available)
Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 (90 day free trial available)
Important Installation Notes:

This patch includes Visual Studio 2013 Update 1. If you’re not already installed, this will include it on your machine.
Do NOT use Visual Studio 2013 Update CTP or pre-release. Update with Visual Studio 2013 Update beyond Update 1 is unsupported and may be unstable.

Post has been editedNemo_Crow - 14.02.14, 20:58

Rep: (14)
smiled herethis

Rep: (3)
Tell me why when you start the emulator, the "Windows Phone emulator emulator cannot find out if the virtual machine is working. The link to the object does not indicate an instance of the object" How to fix this? (Windows 8.1)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 17:01