> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

758 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Highscreen Boost 2 SE - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Cook81
Message#1
11.02.14, 01:35
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 169
Check in: 30.06.12
Xiaomi Mi 5

DiscussionHighscreen Boost 2 SE
PictureChinese counterparts: Innos D10F or D10CF (China only)
Description | Discussion | Firmware | Custom firmware NEW | Custom kernel development | Modifications and decorations | Highscreen Boost IIse Club
Appeal to users of Highscreen Boost 2 SE !!!
Want to warn your smartphone from
frequent breakage on this model?
Do not be lazy to perform several actions.
according to this instruction !!!

Additional photos:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Reviews and Comparisons
Accessories
Differences Highscreen Boost 2 SE from Highscreen Boost 2:

Different color panels at the bottom of the screen.
Attached Image
The inscriptions on the back cover are different
Attached Image
Comparative technical characteristics of the Boost series
Attached Image

Boost 2 has only 1 GB of RAM, and Boost 2 SE has 2 GB (twice as much).
Boost 2 has Android 4.1 operating system, Boost 2 SE has a more recent version of Android 4.3.
The Boost 2 has a 45-nanometer Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play processor, the Boost 2 SE has a 28-nanometer Snapdragon 400. Productivity has increased about 1.5 times, and the power consumption has remained at the same level (autonomous operation - up to 2 weeks).
Boost 2 only supports GPS, Boost 2 SE - and GPS, and GLONASS (the first Highscreen with GLONASS and generally the first B-brand smartphone with support for the Russian navigation system).
Boost 2 has an 8 megapixel camera, and Highscreen Boost 2 SE a 13 megapixel camera.
Boost 2 has only 4 GB of internal memory, Boost 2 SE has 8 GB (twice as much).
You can assign one of 4 applications to the side Boost 2 button (front camera, rear camera, player, screenshot), to the same Boost 2 SE button - any installed application.
Included with Boost 2 are 15 GB of storage space on the cloud service 4sync, complete with Boost 2 SE - as much as 64 GB (for 1 year).
Graphic accelerator - Boost 2 Andreno 203, in SE Andreno 305.

Contacts:
Instructions
Useful tips

Display Replacement - Focus on Camera / Sensor Sealer
Solving the problem of connecting the device to a computer via USB
Solving the problem with broken files
Battery tips
Service codes
Possible connection between the hang of the device and Battery Guru + two more messages
Screen hang
Do you know about safe mode?
How long does the battery charge
Battery saving tips
Tips to improve GPS reception
OTG Council
I put the SD card - the applications disappeared. What to do?
For those who do not have 3G Internet on SIM1
How to format a 64GB memory card?hereandhere
Values ​​of signal level symbols
Solving the problem with the inability to send MMS
How to stick a film?
Disable dynamic brightness mode
Additional options for the device
Improving communication quality
Activation of the subsection "for developers"
Calibrate G-sensor on firmware 2.2b:1and2
G-Sensor Calibration:Highscreen tech support advice
Consumer rights
RF Law "On Protection of Consumer Rights" (Article 24-25)
Of.site Consumer Protection Society
Opinion 1.
The buyer is entitled to return ANY equipment to the store if ANY flaws are found in it, but only within 15 days from the date of purchase. After this period, the equipment can be returned only if it has a significant drawback. For example, you bought a cell phone and found that it quickly discharges. You can return or change it within 15 days, however, after the expiration of this period it is unlikely that such an operation can be carried out. If, after 15 days, your phone has stopped catching a cellular signal, or you have found that it is not coping well with this task, then this is a significant drawback. You can cancel the contract of sale, that is, demand a refund, or exchange the purchase.

Article 1 in the blog ** Article 2 blog ** Article 3 on the site ** Topic onsavagemessiahzine.com
Opinion 2.
Really,p.25 STDsuggests that the productgood quality You can return "within fourteen days, not counting the day of its purchase."
But there is alsoList of goods not subject to exchange. And it hasThe list of technically complex products for which consumer requirements for their replacement are subject to satisfaction in the event that significant defects are detected in the goods.

In principle, this is enough for any lawyer, but, unfortunately, there is a common mistake that lies in the very title of the list “List of technically complex products for which consumer requirements for their replacement are subject to satisfaction if significant defects are found in the goods”. An inexperienced person begins to think that this is precisely the list of those goods that can be returned or exchanged, because, in fact, it is written there. And that would be so, if it were not for one small, but all the changing detail - these are the words: "if significant defects are found in the goods ". Ie it becomes obvious that without the fact that the product from this list has a Major Disadvantage, it cannot be returned . And now we turn to the term "significant drawback" and find out how the fact of its existence is established:

Preamble RFPreads:
significant lack of goods (work, services) - a fatal deficiency or deficiency that cannot be eliminated without disproportionate expenses or time-consuming, or is detected repeatedly, or appears again after its elimination, or other similar deficiencies; (as amended by Federal Laws of December 17, 1999 N 212-ФЗ, of December 21, 2004, No. 171-ФЗ).

A significant disadvantage is a forensic significance that cannot be established by the consumer or seller. Those. the consumer cannot simply take and declare: "the phone does not turn on, I cannot use it, respectively, it has a significant drawback." No, only the official SC can qualify the presence of a Major Defect in the goods (and then they will issue youact of non-repairability, for which you are required to return the money), or specially accredited examination. For example, with a consumer protection society.

These opinions are the opinions of individuals and may not coincide with your situation and the opinion of the store employees.
Tip: if all the same trouble happened and you decided to exchange your device, try to start by contacting the store employee and having a good conversation. If the agreement fails, then proceed according to the law, with the mention of articles, etc. No skills - contact the Consumer Protection Society or a lawyer.

Useful programs
Question answer
AT: "How to get Root? Where can I get drivers? Where can I get a package of Google applications?"
ABOUT: All this is in the next topic of the Highscreen Boost IIse firmware

AT: "I have a battery written: Rev.B (C) - what is it?"
ABOUT: Technical support answer: "The difference is only in the factory of the display manufacturer, there are no other differences in the device."
P.S. In the firmware section it is noted that the modified recovery for previous revisions is not suitable for revision "C". Revision "C" comes with firmware 2.7
Revision C 5 megapixel front camera

AT: "I have GTA SA"
ABOUT: GTA SA on our device slows down, because it is not optimized for our processors

AT: When replacing the battery, the charge remains the same.
ABOUT: If you turn off the phone before replacing the battery, then wait a while (a minute or more) before turning it on with a new battery. Either do not turn off the phone with the Power key, but simply pull out the battery, insert another one and turn it on - the readings will be from the current one.

AT: Charging adapter has stopped working. What to do, take a new one or carry in the SC?
ABOUT: Wait a couple of days and see if it works or not. Sometimes it happens that it stops charging (due to overheating protection), but after 1-2 days it works again. If not, carry in the SC or buy a new one with the same characteristics.

AT: How to find out what my phone revision is?
ABOUT: Dial in the dialer * # 01 * # and open the bottom menu.
rev.A = panel: CMI, camera: t4k37
rev.B = panel: AUO, camera: t4k37It differs from revision A by another screen, that's all.
rev.C = panel: AUO, camera: ov13850It features a different screen, and the front camera on5 MP. Comes withproblem firmware 2.7.

History of polls
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Very important instructions for beginners!
Issues of firmware, getting Root, installing cwm and getting backups is described and discussed in the firmware theme!
Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

��������� �� ������ ��� �� �������������� (� ����� ���� ��� ��������� "������ � ���������" ���� ������ �� ������. �������� ����� �� ��� ����. ��������� �� ��� ���� ����� ���������� ���������! download

Before asking a question, please read the entire header and check if there is an answer to your question. If there is no answer, give it to us, and we will respond to it if possible, and then add a solution to this problem in the header.
Due to the fact that the elementary rules of the forum are often violated in this topic, I recommend everyone who is new to this forum to get acquainted withForum Rules . If you break one of these rules, thenModeratorwill surely punish you if necessary. If it's hard to master all the rules, read10 Commandments Beginner
A huge request for newbies, put all the images under the spoiler.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 07.10.16, 13:57
Reason for editing: Added an appeal to users, put things in order in the "Accessories" section
KIRHAUS
Message#22
13.02.14, 15:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 13.02.14

KIRHAUS, are you an employee too?

Why too?
I am the director of the online store.
If there is a problem with the client, my job is to solve it.
Want to chat? Phones on the site. During working hours I am on the spot.
For those. Questions in support, and for sales and general issues (availability, delivery, cost, etc.) you are welcome.
We have not "thrown" any of our clients.

Posted on 02/13/2014, 15:58:

KIRHAUS @ 02.13.2014, 16:53*
14 people read this topic (guests: 0, hidden users: 0)
need to add
(staff 12, buyers 2)

Yes, you won't communicate with employees of apple.com. : D
Dionx
Message#23
13.02.14, 16:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 312
Check in: 19.04.08
HTC HD2

The camera's iron is normal, the program is processing rubbish. The same situation was on the fly 444. Until I replaced the native camera application with a similar one from 442 flies, I also spat. I compared the quality of photos taken with a regular camera and LgCamera Pro, the difference is huge. Improved focus, sharpness and clarity of small details.
Set the LgCamera Pro or wait .............. when the camera is fixed.
KIRHAUS
Message#24
13.02.14, 16:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 113

How much does the formation of the order and its sending when ordering in the store Vobis?

If the order is paid and the goods are in stock, leaves the next day (excluding weekends) from 10 am to 11 am. Following the mail sent invoice number and tracking.
The day after receiving the data can be monitored.
Before paying we recommend to call and specify the address of receipt, especially if you are in a small town, PGT or village. Delivery only in Russia (unfortunately)
I don’t answer the first part of the question in principle, this is for technical support, this is their bread. :)
KIRHAUS
Message#25
13.02.14, 16:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 113

DionX @ 02.13.2014, 17:42*
I have less than a day from order to receipt.

Thank you all for your kind words and reasonable criticism. I cannot constantly be on the forum, they don’t pay for it. :)
There will be questions about the work of the online store, please contact: +7 (499) 400-02-80 +7 (903) 131-91-89 Kirill Leonidovich
Whenever possible I will look at the topic.
All success and we are waiting for you on the site.
sosed.68
Message#26
13.02.14, 18:49
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 6589
Check in: 05.01.12
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Nda .. The camera certainly disappointed. Even with the overcast weather, bad pictures.
My Ace2 with its 5 megapixel soap box makes better shots under the same conditions.
I also looked at this device. But apparently you will have to look further. : D
dr_kiff
Message#27
13.02.14, 19:43
I read a lot, I write a little
[offline]

Messages 1301
Check in: 08.02.07
Xiaomi Mi 9 6/128, 6/64

Here is another photo with artificial lighting:

First impressions after the first day of use (compared to my other long-lived - Lenovo P780):
- less (slightly)
- prettier (IMHO)
- easier (unusual, but nice)
- FASTER, and significantly (much better than p780)
- smartly catches GPS / Glonass: it quickly finds and does not lose the signal even in dense building conditions (much better than p780)
- both cameras are better, (especially the front one)
- WiFi is more stable (plus 5 GHz support)
- 3G is more stable (I had a R780 Chinese without 3G support at 900 MHz)

Autonomy while testing with a battery for 3Ah, we will see.

Post has been editeddr_kiff - 13.02.14, 20:08

--------------------
"Xiaomi mi9" + "Amazfit Bip" + "Meizu EP51", "Huawei P20 Lite" + "Mi Band 3";
I read a lot, I write a little.
Romka)
Message#28
13.02.14, 20:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1202
Check in: 18.10.12
Oneplus 6 6GB RAM

He seems to have a good volume, but when the screen is up, the speaker closes, that's bad

--------------------
Popular wisdom says - to be online, it does not mean to want to answer ...
Dionx
Message#29
13.02.14, 21:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 312
Check in: 19.04.08
HTC HD2

64 GB Sandisk card phone does not see.
Are you guys really such a bad camera? How do you think the update will fix this problem?

There are of course bad cameras, but more bad photographers. 50 rubles for LgCamera Pro dramatically improve the quality of the photo. The second question to Vobis.
dr_kiff
Message#30
13.02.14, 23:11
[offline]

Messages 1301
Xiaomi Mi 9 6/128, 6/64

DionX @ 13.2.2014, 22:33*
64 GB Sandisk card phone does not see.
There are of course bad cameras, but more bad photographers. 50 rubles for LgCamera Pro dramatically improve the quality of the photo. The second question to Vobis.

Sandisk 64GB card body sees perfectly. Format only in fath32. Unfortunately, eFat and NTFS are not supported.
By camera:
Many Chinese phones passed through me, most were on mtk6589. In this highscreen, the camera is the best of them. And honest 12.8Mp, and normal focus, and a bright backlight diode, and nimble operation of the camera software. And about the detail with the increase - I take a photo on the frame format and not for the sake of endless cropping. For a full frame detail more than enough. Unless, of course, aim to print banner posters =)

Post has been editeddr_kiff - 13.02.14, 23:13

--------------------
Cook81
Message#31
14.02.14, 00:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Check in: 30.06.12
Xiaomi Mi 5

I agree with Ruslan_3: the camera is an important function for someone, but not the main one. Removes quite well.
For sedavlas: there is no frieze, it works smoothly. Applications from the background opened in less than one second (I did not try to play the game).
Question: can you wait for the root only from the firmware builders? Or is there a thread of universal software for this?
Video writes 1920 × 1080

I was delivered the next day after placing the order.

Post has been editedCook81 - 14.02.14, 00:48
Reason for editing: added a video about

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro, Xiaomi Mi5, Huawei MediaPad M2-801-L, Nokia N8,
HighScreen Boost 2 SE, HighScreen Boost, Siemens S45 modded, Siemens M35, Nokia 6110i
dr_kiff
Message#32
14.02.14, 07:41
[offline]

Messages 1301
Xiaomi Mi 9 6/128, 6/64

Question to the owners of this device, does the auto-illumination of the backlight work correctly, how is the work of 3g implemented, is it only the first slot or is it possible to reassign? How does the 3g MTS behave? Is there a number binding to a specific simkakte? On the sim card you can put different tunes, in the sense of the first and second?

Auto-brightness works quite correctly in levels, but not smoothly enough. Under low light can jump.
3G allows you to choose for any of the cards, the other automatically switches to 2G.
The 3G signal on the megaphone and biline is very stable from Butovo to Khimki.
Melodies are put on cards different.
The default number is the last call from / to the contact. Hard binding does not see.

--------------------
Lindström
Message#33
14.02.14, 08:40
Towards demonopolization
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 617
Check in: 27.10.13
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

konj_v_paljto,Heiskrin has a pretty bad habit of making updates dependent on the processor manufacturer. Say "can update" -update. Therefore, this smartphone will definitely be under the whale.
2) Covers from the first dvushki fit, the case is the same.

alioshaanicsame "boost-jva", for the battery do not worry. Will hold for a long time (very).

Posted 02/14/2014 08:40 AM:

So after all, on any android, you can select the function "transfer application to SDcard".

--------------------
Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP>Sony PSP 3008>HTC Sensation XE>Acer Iconia Tab W700>Samsung redwood>Samsung Galaxy Note 4
They have limited 300 characters.
dr_kiff
Message#34
14.02.14, 10:08
[offline]

Messages 1301
Xiaomi Mi 9 6/128, 6/64

[CpD] bob @ 14.2.2014, 11:03*
Does not see, so it is

I repeat, everything works, format the card in FAT32. By standard, they are in exFat, and therefore not visible to the body.
Unfortunately, the latest Windows do not allow to choose fat32 for large maps, you will have to use third-party software, such as PartitionMagic.
Attached Image

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 12.04.14, 07:49

--------------------
[Cpd] bob
Message#35
14.02.14, 10:10
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578
Check in: 23.09.05

So, I read here the buzz on the topic "I would buy three, but now the camera sucks now I will definitely not buy it." Understanding the ephemerality of high-profile forum applications, I nevertheless decided to shoot for comparison the same thing on HTC One \ SGN3 \ Boost2 SE.
The main focus is on SGN3, since the wonder-photographers who perpetuate their immortal creations on mobile phone cameras are simply written with delight from the Samsung camera (although I personally for my household surveys - and we rarely shoot outside in bright sun, outside the window Monaco never) One likes the camera much more, in Samsung it is also shamefully unhurried, especially on the first firmware. One is from the first consignment for the Russian Federation, SGN3 is from the first megaphone party, Exynos.

Purely subjectively, the Boost2 SE camera as a camera, no better and no worse than others, is quite enough for typical unassuming purposes, such as saw-removed-laid out.
Battery frustration is generally a powerful statement. In real life, the device works much longer than the average in the hospital and more than enough autonomy suits. Well, now I will rewrite the pictures and three phones, very interesting.

UPD: Tsobakoedskoe miracle pokraraptilo files, trying to pull

Post has been edited[Cpd] bob - 14.02.14, 10:53
[Cpd] bob
Message#36
14.02.14, 11:21
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578

So, I began to disassemble the pictures.
Sample number of times. Apartment, night, shitty artificial lighting, a glass object that is bad for shooting. Upon closer inspection, all pictures should be recognized as decisive, which is expected for cameras embedded in the phones, but we love to understand the varieties of feces in a courtly manner, so let's go. Samsung gets into focus much less frequently than others and for some reason decided to turn on the flash in auto mode, which is extremely detrimental when shooting glass - turned off in the settings manually. In principle, if you stupidly put a photo on twitter \ instagrams - everything is usable, if you look at it - everything sucks. It seems to me that the boost turned out the best, although the difference is not fundamental.

HTC One
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

SGN3
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

HIGHSCREEN Boost 2 SE
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

[Cpd] bob
Message#37
14.02.14, 11:27
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578

A cup of coffee at the gas station. Here I photographed on the run, maybe it got worse worse. Samsung is better.

SGN3
Attached Image

Boost
Attached Image

[Cpd] bob
Message#38
14.02.14, 11:32
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578

On the street. For samsung I took a few pictures, chose the best option (focuses anywhere). In general, it is precisely in terms of reliably making one shot that the creation of the tsobakoed genius has a big problem.

SGN3
Attached Image

Boost
Attached Image

[Cpd] bob
Message#39
14.02.14, 11:37
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578

The display on the fuel column at an angle. Samsung got much better, you can read the numbers

SGN3
Attached Image

Boost
Attached Image

[Cpd] bob
Message#40
14.02.14, 11:46
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578

View of the road through the muddy glass. Samsung focused on this very muddy glass. In principle, you can focus the touch focus, but everything is on the run.

SGN3
Attached Image

Boost
Attached Image

Posted 02/14/2014 11:46:

Well, more about the quirks of autofocus. Here here is a booster for some reason focused on the shoe.

SGN3
Attached Image

Boost
Attached Image

[Cpd] bob
Message#41
14.02.14, 11:52
Experienced
[online]

Messages 578

Boost through the glass on the road. One attempt, pulled-poked. In principle, enough for domestic purposes.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

758 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 01:01