> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

The future of PS games VITA | Your wishes, dreams and thoughts.

Rep: (25)

Hello. Just recently, I became the owner of Vita. Console satisfied. There are really cool and beautiful games. But frankly, they are few. It is clear that the more good games, the better the console lives. But now I am not really about that. In this topic I propose to dream what games you would like to see on Vita? What games would make you buy a console, and what would cause delight and pride from the owners of the console.

Here are my wishes:

- GTA. There is nothing special to add here. On Vita this game is simply necessary. And sales will raise, and players will be pleased. Preferably an exclusive version, not a port.
- RPG. Not Japanese, but European. It is unlikely that you can do Skyrim on Vita, but any high-quality clone of Diablo, or even Diablo itself is quite possible. Dungeon Hunter does not count, because no ice
- As a fan of Varhammer, I would very much like to see a game in this universe. Action, RPG or beautiful tactical strategy. And better all at once.
- Shooter. On Vita, you can make a cool shooter, KillZon is an example. Therefore, you can continue and other series of games to stir up.
- Slasher. Great genre for Vita. I would like Exz, the same GoW, DMC. But only fresh games, not Hd ports.
- Adventure. Here, too, a lot of things you can think of. I would like to see on Vita for example Lara Croft. Well, other famous series.
- Racing. Here I would like to see BurnOut, GT and a more mature version of Motostorm.
- Also, it would be possible to stir up the strategy, some original one. There are a lot of examples on the PC in Steam.
- Fighting. Here I would like the development of MK and Tekken, as well as a full-fledged beautiful game about wrestling, in order not to be content with PSP versions.
- Sport. Fifa is, and probably will not go anywhere. But I would like hockey.

For now. What do you think and what do you want? Dreams are all or very real things?

I hope Sony will not make Vita an appendage of PS4. I wanted to, like the PSP, Vita in a few years, was relevant and self-sufficient console.

Rep: (3)
Redhunter88,
From sandboxes with pleasure on Vita I would have played in Saints row b in Sleepin Dog's, and there were rumors at the beginning that Yubisoft did Watch dog's version for whit, but these are just rumors ((
RPG - I agree, Diablo would be the topic, but in fact, it would be possible to make WoW))
Shooter - I want Deus Ex, but not on mobile phones, but I can still play a normal game)) A bioshock is still possible, like a rumor went, what they are doing. Max Payne, but not a port, but a separate game.
Slashery-like, with this genre full order, the only thing would play in that thread on Star Wars
Adventures - Tomb Ryder would be in the subject, would play in the ports of the Ancharted old ones, since there is no PS3 and I played only with a friend.
Racing-GT by itself and Test Drive Unlimited
Any strategy on Vita would be cool and quite possible.
Fighting and so much, to be honest, here all the famous titles are represented.
I personally don't have enough sport for the NBA, I play the port with PSPi.

Separately, I would note the absence of Survival horror, as a genre on Vita. Personally, I would love to play Dead space (but not as a mobile version), Left 4 Dead and Dead Island. And it's time for Vite to flash a copy of the level of Last of Us! Then it will be distinctive and excellent console!

Rep: (78)
What games are you talking about? Vita is now the second joystick for ps4 and streaming games in the toilet.

Rep: (5)
From sandboxes:
- GTA - yes, I agree (yes, at least the ports of VC and SA, they ask for the gamepad), it would be possible to do the spin-off on the fourth engine, but that's just expensive and expensive for the developer and instalbaza too small;
- port normalAssassin's creed on Whit (1-2-3) (well, after all, there are tools in the SDK for developers for quick porting from PS3, Sony themselves talked about this);
- we wait fullMinecraft ^_^ .

Fighting:
- adult (not psp-port of the sixth and not cross)Tekken . Yes, even the Tag Tournament - the main thing is to have a network game and all the characters with a normal combat (not from a street fighter).

Strategies:
- Fieldrunners 2 pull the same to the European EU store (so far there is only the first part). Played on a pad - I recommend;
- if before Ubisoft ever doprt portHeroes of M & M (3 or 5) to mobile devices (they are guaranteed to become rich), then it would be nice to put in a good word for the Vita version as well.

Shooters / Action / RPG:
- a new portable Killzone based on the setting of Shadow Fall - roughly speaking, the same Mercenary, but with new developments;
- Last of us `about similar adventure or interactive productions like Heavy Rain - agree with XLaka23 ;
- Dead nation they announced it in the fall, but they wouldn’t let it out on Vit - IMHO, a good replacement for L4D;
- agree with Levin about the developmentBioshock ;
- Borderlands 2 and God of War HD Collection clearly show that the developers and happy to make for Vita, but here's Sony plays deaf and dumb;
- Tes or Fallout ;
- Battlefield (spinoff in the Bad Company universe). Yes, yes, beat me up.

In general, the main idea would be to pretend Sony and to simplify porting from PS3 or mobile devices as much as possible (there are some good games there, even casual games).
Well, man likes all sorts of Osmos, World of Goo, PVZ 2, Flight Control, he would be happy to play Vita - yes there are no versions for her and, as a result, he plays on mobile devices. They also transferred Eufloria to mobile phones, and to Vita, Terraria, Limbo, Broken Age, etc. - and let them immediately develop it on the maximum number of platforms.
Sonya herself doesn’t know what to do with the Vita: a push-button appendage for PS4 / PS Now and ports, or a separate platform.

We learn at gaming exhibitions this year?
PS: I'm still waiting for The Wolf Among Us.

Posted 02/10/2014 12:59 PM:

Vorosh @ 02/10/2014, 15:26*
What games are you talking about? Vita is now the second joystick for ps4 and streaming games in the toilet.

: girl_cray:
Sad but true.

Rep: (106)
Yes, I don’t have enough NHL on Vita, but I don’t want to play as in the 2007th year, it’s already outdated

Rep: (344)
Phantom Pain, Batlefield 4, Guns Of The Patriots, Fable Anniversary, Halo Anniversary, Halo 2 Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Halo 4.

Rep: (5)
meleshkin-igor
Half Life 3 forgot

Rep: (55)
VaDDok,
Yeah, nhl would be just right.

Fuelpowered
Minecraft will be released at all, but clipped, as on PS3 and X-box.

I would like at least code 4 to do it, play for days. Gran Turismo, Street Fighter (cross is not a cake compared to the original), rust)) although a hypothetical growth is quite possible.

Fuelpowered
Now I'm more interested in Second Son, I’m still waiting for the UFC. Thief is kind of supposed to come out, The Evil Within. About Phantom Pain and The Division even remember not worth it, in the near future, only a squalid Ground Zeroes will appear. And Half Life 3 is something from the realm of fantasy.

Post has been editedmeleshkin-igor - 10.02.14, 14:58

Rep: (108)
It would have been better if they made an ex-game in honor of the 10th anniversary (albeit belated), something like NFS Underground. Or Juiced 2 HIN (yes, I know that THQ no longer exists, but JuiceGames has not gone away), Race Driver GRiD is the first, and normal rallies. For example, as DiRT3 or DiRT2, but full-fledged only with trimmed graphics. Vita would have been erased before the holes. Not enough Splinter Cell, you can even HD versions of the first three. Yuzal nights accurately. And I really want to see something like DefJam Fight for NY Takeover. This game is just a bomb for me. And though legends like Tekken / MK / StreetFighter are good, it is the anger and toughness of realistic strikes and street fights that are not enough. And yes, Grand Theft Auto. But it is also better not to port, but its own, and full. And not stubs. All the same, the PSP boasts as many as three games in this series. I am glad that there is a PS Vita and PSP Go. I still wipe the old games before the holes, because Such masterpieces are no longer done :(

It seems that PS Vita has someone the only console. PriZRak_00, kompik995511, mgeee sit with stationary consoles. From them I have never heard of this. Everything suits everyone.

Yes, Def Jam would be the topic! It would be cool, if at all there was an opportunity to play games with the PS2, there are enough masterpieces ...

Post has been editedXLaka23 - 10.02.14, 15:23

Rep: (25)
meleshkin-igor
My Vita is the only one, well, ps2 is also gathering dust. I am a PC user and I have enough games at home. Buying home consoles for me does not make sense. But portable is cool, but I would like more games there.

PS Vita Consoles sold 7 million, PS3 80. Uncharted, which entered the PS Vita starting lineup, got ratings in our SEN 7662, Outlast for PS4 11222. Outlast came out five days ago, Uncharted almost two years ago. And this despite the fact that the Playstation 4 did not come out long ago, and indeed the console is in wild deficit. Another week has not passed since we went more or less normal supply, with an adequate price. Well, the point of this stump of the game to do? PSP and 80 million sold, and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories bought more people than sold PS Vita consoles. Nintendo DS again sold 150 million, 3DS 35 somewhere. I do not need anyone portable, on the road Ipad. Home Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Wii U, PC.

Rep: (40)
on the contrary, I take Vita on business trips, but it is inconvenient to play on tablets or phones

Krabsss
I agree with Vita fun.

Krabsss
In the finals on the sensor, it is the most to play. In general, in our country everything is going through one place. What a review from foreigners you will not see, each has several consoles, and there is no such thing as shit, and this is cool. An interesting game was released on PS Vita, bought, passed. On ps3? Same. New Zelda or MH on wii u? No problem.
And our people can foolishly take a Wii U and then looking at the rest is terrible to pester over what a cool Wii U is, and the Xbox and PS are awesome.

Rep: (420)
I thought of selling everything on the Vita on the February sale, but I bought the PS4 ... and I wondered if I could postpone the money for something more serious?

elefantwww, 28 Ferval Thief will come out, I would buy if I were you. And it's better to take Vita with Tearaway at a discount, if you have not bought this game yet.

Rep: (420)
meleshkin-igor ,
I have long Tearaway).I still need to live to 28, so I think after 19 at Knack discount, what do you think? Played?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19/07, 7:33