> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Age Of Empires I, II (Dosbox Turbo) | Dosbox turbo required for launch

Rep: (3)
Age Of Empires I, II (Dosbox Turbo)

Modified image of the Epoch of Empires 2. I think there is no need to explain here;) We do everything according to the instructions and enjoy this great game.
P.S Added Epoch of Empires 1, test and unsubscribe.

Screenshots
Age of empires i

Age of empires ii
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

What's new
1) Added Age of Empires 1
2) Perezalil Windows 95 in a compressed archive
3) Perezalil image of Age of Empires 2 in a compressed archive

Image of age of empires i
Age of Empires I
Age of empires i

Age of Empires I with an increased population limit of up to 255
Age Of Empires I (255)

Image of Age of Empires II

Windows 95 image

Instruction
1) Download the Windows image (you can take any) and download the image of the empire from the topic.
2)
Profile setting in Dosbox Manager
1) Memory Size at least 64 megabytes (optimally 128 megabytes)
2) CPU Core = dynamic
3) CPU Type = pentium
4) ISA PnP Support tick
5) 3DFX Glide Support put a tick
The rest is left by default

3)
Autoexec setup
mount c: / your_path / (it is specified by default in Dosbox Manager)
c:
imgmount d c: \ win95.img -t hdd -fs fat -size 512,63,16,600
imgmount e c: \ hdd.img -t hdd -fs fat -size 512,63,64,1023
boot -l c

4) We start.

Tips

Launch requires the installed dosbox turbo and for the convenience of the dosbox manager.

You can send questions and suggestions to the address[email protected]

Post has been editedmiha2000 - 14.07.16, 14:46
Reason for editing: Posted by Age Of Empires I

Rep: (1)
That is healthy. The next question is, is it also possible to launch Tiberian sun?

Greetings. I don’t understand what I'm doing wrong, I’ve already tried all the ways, this is the error I get on the screenshots. Help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. Phone jiayu g3t files dropped on a flash drive in the dosbox folder.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Yes, I inserted this boot l, I made sure that the Windows started, but as I understand it, the game was installed supposedly on drive d, and you absolutely do not want to see drive d. Something is still somewhere wrong

RAM how much exhibited? I looked at the minimum requirements of imprii 2, I exhibited 256 on my device.
And perhaps in the lineimgmount e c: \ aoe.img -t hdd -fs fat -size 512,63,64,1023You need to specify the name of the image (if you downloaded it from my hdd.img) instead of aoe.img

Rep: (25)
I'll try the first part as run

Rep: (79)
Is there less than 2gb size? 1gb, for example? No place in the store for a memory card to run?

Rep: (0)
Please help me, do not start ((((I don’t know how to make a screen, but in general I don’t need it at my dosbox, it’s the same as in Chaki-88 just added below at the bottom ”CZ: \>"
Cunning error can be that I do not have a root?

Maybe do everything exactly according to the instructions and everything will start.

Posted on 10/06/2014 13:18:

Guys who are not difficult, at the time itself is just barely enough. Open the hdd.img image on your computer through ultraiso and remove the imperka from there, fill in the installer and open the image with Windows on your device, install the empire and it will not require cd, if you do not mind, fill it in here, I'll add it to the header!

Rep: (205)
When you try to start AoE II, such a window crawls out. What to do?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (98)
A kernel.DLL memory error is like a broken file.

Posted on 03/04/2015, 09:21:

Only a request from me does systrey (something like this)

Rep: (-4)
right now I have trouble with an Internet there is no possibility to download hdd.img, well, in 2 words, I correctly understood that there is simply the contents of the game folder compiled in img? ruaoc let's say there is aoe2 200mb client, will it work like that with it? Well, considering that WinXP sp3 customized cropped create? :)

Rep: (98)
Requires a game disc. This is a minus, for those who get errors, install an unbroken dosbox, this is the main problem. I downloaded the 2.1.11 version, it went on, but it requires a disk.

* BlackSashka, change CPU Type to pentium and put 128 megabytes memory size

Posted on 08/06/2015, 11:22:

* Phoenix1985, The new version in the header, everything is fixed.

Posted on 08/06/2015, 11:25:

* g700, This is the image with the game installed. Yes, it will, but it is better to use win95 for emulators, it is the easiest available.

Post has been editedmiha2000 - 06.08.15, 11:35

He fooled for a long time, but only achieved the launch of Windows. Firstly, this DosManager doesn’t transfer parameters to Turbo in any way, i.e. he only starts it stupidly. I just had to edit the autorun in the turbo itself, then I came across the fact that on the android the kitkat and higher (I have lolipop) do not have access rights to the external map.
.. Transferred to the internal, Windows started. Gnarled mouse that constantly sticks. Something like opened the D drive, clicked on the game's exe, but it gave an error saying that there is not enough memory to run. Although I exhibited 128 and 256. In short, I squirmed for so long that I no longer really wanted to play.
Launched on Xperia Z

Rep: (44)
Who is not difficult to perezaleyte game, packed into a rar with a maximum degree of compression, and then 2 gig pull hard through the mobile Internet

Help

Attached images
Attached Image

1. Ander_bor21, as far as I can see, you connected only one of the two disks, that is, you did not add a line
imgmount d c: \ win95.img -t hdd -fs fat -size 512,63,16,600
2. In my case, the lines together "c: /" did not work. I prescribed at my place
imgmount d win95.img -t hdd -fs fat -size 512,63,16,600
imgmount e hdd.img -t hdd -fs fat -size 512,63,64,1023
Arranged images of course in the root of the disk c:
3. Thanks to the author for the work, but unfortunately could not play: everything works, but the brakes are not compatible with the calmness of the nervous system :) Tablet ritmix rmd-1080 Still, the processor for emulation should be very good.

Rep: (21)
Does not extort the image of the era. Fill with another file exchanger.

The image does not work) there is not enough for him, then upload your image to the Yandex disk ...

* Altair1802 What does not work for you? Show screenshots

Posted 10/01/2016 02:10:

* hapkomah_, downloaded the image without problems

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 04:30 a.m.