> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

250 pagesV  « < 246 247 248 249 250 > »  

> Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 LTE - Firmware | LTE version of the tablet
vomet
Message#1
08.02.14, 16:45
Observer
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 543
Check in: 24.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 LTE - Firmware
PictureME302KL, K005
Description | Discussion | Accessories (ME301T) | games and apps | Modifications of software and decorations | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities
Attached fileFastboot.zip(940,09 KB)

Fastboot on Yandex disk.
USB drivers for Windows (for those for whom they are not automatically installed by Windows itself) -Attached fileASUS Android USB drivers for Windows.zip(8.29 MB)

�� Windows XP �������� �� �������� �� ���������������, ���� �� �������. download

Firmware
Official firmware & unofficial stock based

Official firmware is onAsus sitein the column Driver & Tools / OS Android / Firmware

Links to Yandex.Disk on firmware version 10.10.3.39:

Unofficial firmware based on stock

Unofficial firmware
Android 4.4.4 KitKat
CyanogenMod 11
  • Attached Image

Read the installation instructions carefully!

Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
CyanogenMod 12.1
  • Attached Image

Read the installation instructions carefully!

Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
CyanogenMod 13 byyattodettaman stable
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image(cm-13.0-20160820-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0J1) Do not forget aboutkernelto exclude bootlops and reboots while turning on the tablet
  • Attached Image Google drivecm-13.0-20160820-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0J1 + kernel

CyanogenMod 13 byGiGiSSiMo stable
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image Mega cm-13.0-20161220-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO3XK
  • Attached Image Yandex.Disk cm-13.0-20161220-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO3XK

Attention! Kernels from CM13 by yattodettaman do not need to be stitched

LineageOS 13 Updateable post

Android 7.0 Nougat
AOSP 7.0stable
  • Attached Image

Android 7.1 Nougat
AOSP based
AOSP 7.1stable
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image

AOSP 7.1.1 R4stable
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image AndroidFileHost
  • Attached Image Yandex.Disk

OTA update for AOSP 7.1.1 R4 → R28stable
  • Attached Image

NitrogenOS 7.1.1stable
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image

AOSP 7.1.2 R2stable
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image

AOSP Extendedstable
  • Attached Image

Based on LineageOS
crDroid v3.0stable
  • Attached Image
  • Attached Image

ResurrectionRemix 5.8.3stable
  • Attached Image

LineageOS 14.1stable
  • Attached Image

Android 8.x Oreo
LineageOS 15
  • Attached Image

NitrogenOS
  • Attached Image

Android 9.x Pie
LineageOS 16

Pixel Experience
  • Attached Image

Google apps

Alternative installation method

Instructions
ATTENTION!
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Firmware and other manipulations performed on a device with a battery charged at least 50%, a full charge is desirable!

All actions you do at your own peril and risk!

Upgrade firmware over the air through Settings - About Tablet PC - Check for update.
What to do if the tablet does not see the internal memory
Firmware update with microsd card.
The firmware version should be higher than the one we are trying to install; if it matches, it will not work. Download firmware fromAsus site, unpack the archive on the microsd to the root, the archive will appear on the flash drive WW_epad-user-10.10.3.39.zip. We stick the flash drive into the tablet and see an exclamation mark next to the clock (you may need to restart the tablet). Go to Settings - About Tablet PC - Check for updates or a notification about available updates will appear.

Firmware with microsd card
Instructions for firmware from microSD card.
Firmware custom FW on ME302KL:
1. Download the latest custom firmware for your tablet model from the official site.
2.Unpack the archive, rename the * .zip file to APQ8064_SDUPDATE.zip and copy it to the micro SD card in the root.
3.Install the micro SD card in the tablet.
4. Turn off the tablet.
5. Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key, wait until the bootloader logo appears, after which the FW update process begins.
6. After completion, the device will automatically reboot.
7. Perform factory data reset.

The same instruction with pictures

Firmware and repair via adb using the utility Fastboot
Download Fastboot.zip (under the spoiler of the Utility) and unpack it to the root of the C drive (it should be C: \ Fastboot \). Download fromofficial sitethe latest firmware version, unzip it in C: \ Fastboot \ (it should be WW_epad-user-10.10.3.39.9.ip).
Turn off the tablet, hold the volume up + the power button (remember the features of the recovery), use the volume buttons to select "apply update from ADB", connect the tablet to the computer via USB cable. Next you need to call the command line: Start-Run-Write cmd-OK or press Windows + R on the keyboard. In the window type in succession:
cd /
cd fastboot
adb sideload WW_epad-user-10.10.3.39.zip archive name depends on the firmware version
And wait until the firmware is loaded on the tablet and the tablet is updated. At the end of the process in recovery, we do a wipe cache, if everything worked fine before flashing and there is no need to reset the data, or wipe data \ factory reset if you need to reset the data(erases all applications and formats tablet memory).

Recovery via Fastboot mode with firmware
ATTENTION! Do not mess with it, it's not a toy, you can ruin your tablet. Use ONLY if the tablet has turned into a "brick", does not enter recovery, but ONLY enters Fastboot mode. It is not recommended for users who are not aware of their actions.The firmware is not intended for daily use, after the restoration of the tablet with service firmware, you need to flash the user via adb (as described above).
The method will work without error if you are using Windows 7, if you are using Windows 8 or 8.1, then it is MANDATORY to run flashall.cmd as an administrator and in the File Properties on the General tab select Unlock!
Use any of the two versions of the service firmware.
Service firmware 10.10.3.35 and instructions in the archive (option 1, older, released 07/24/2013)
Service firmware 10.10.3.35 and instructions in the archive (option 2, fresh, released 07/31/2013) on YandexDisk
Service firmware 10.10.3.35 and instructions in the archive (option 2, fresh, released on July 31, 2013) on mail.ru

Unlocking bootloader

Attention! Unlocking the bootloader violates the warranty conditions! Before unlocking the bootloaderremove google account from tabletand make sure the battery charge is over 30%,otherwise UnlockTool will deny you its services.
Note: in fastboot mode, it always says "Secure boot - enabled", even if the bootloader is locked. It is also blocked after installing the service firmware.
Official instructions for unlocking the bootloader
Important! Carefully read the instructions before doing unlock:
- The goal of the Unlock utility is to unlock the bootloader.
- This utility is applicable only to the model ME302KL with official firmware
Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 (go to Settings>About tablet>Android version to check).
- The user needs to have a working Internet connection (via mobile networks or Wi-Fi)
- Unlocking will completely erase all user data, so reserve your data on the tablet before proceeding with unlock.
Unlock procedure:
Copy ME302KL_Unlock.apk to the internal memory of the tablet.
Install ME302KL_Unlock.apk through the built-in file manager.
Make sure you are connected to the Internet, in the list of applications, run the Unlock Device Tool.
Read the end user agreement and accept it before the next step.
Tick ​​only if you really agree with the described conditions and requirements.
Click the [Press to unlock your device] button in the lower right corner to proceed to unlock your ME302KL.
If you already have an account registered on Google Tablet, the application may require you to enter a password.
ME302KL will connect to the ASUS unlock server and initiate the unlock of the device after checking the connection.
The tablet will automatically restart, clear the data, and complete the unlock.
After the next Android download, the procedure will be completed.
Original
ASUS MeMO PAD FHD 10 LTE
ME302KL Unlock Tool Instruction
Important Notice! Please read the items below
- Purpose of Unlock Tool: unlock ME302KL bootloader.
- This is an unlock tool preloaded with ASUS official release
Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 (browse through: Settings>About tablet>Android
version, to check your ME302KL Android version).
- User will require a valid internet connection (either through mobile data or Wi-Fi)
for ME302KL bootloader unlock.
- Unlock your ME302KL will completely wipe your internal user data, please backup
keep up your unlock procedure.
ME302KL unlock procedure
1. Copy ME302KL_Unlock.apk to ME302KL internal storage.
2. Install (using the built-in File Manager) the ME302KL_Unlock.apk on ME302KL.
3. Ensure ME302KL has a valid internet connect list in the Launcher list tap to launch
Unlock Device Tool.
4. Please read through the Unlock Device Tool - End User License Agreement and
accept it.
5. Read through the checkboxes
the terms and conditions described in “Notice” section.6. Tap [press to unlock your device]
unlock your ME302KL.
7. Depends on if you have a Google account, your will
go to unlock
procedure directly.
8. ME302KL will connect to unlock device once the
unlock server is done.
9. ME302KL will automatically reboot the system, wipe all user data and complete
the unlock procedure.
10. Once your ME302KL boot up again to Android, the unlock procedure is done.

Attached fileME302KL_UnLock.apk(631.84 KB)

Getting Root rights
1. Download and installFramaroot
2. Open the application, select the "Install SuperSU" Root-rights management application and the "Gandalf" Root-rights obtaining method
3. After notification of receipt of Root rights, restart the tablet

After updating the firmware, Root rights disappear and you need to get them again!

Getting Root rights on unofficial firmware
  1. Download the latest ZIPSuperSU (Zip, not APK)
  2. We transfer the archive to the internal memory of the tablet or SD
  3. Go to TWRP
  4. Click Install =>Find our archive =>Swipe for firmware
  5. After installation, click Wipe Cache / Dalvik
  6. Next, reboot into the system.

Attention! To flush NitrogenOS before flashing SuperSU, you must uninstall SuperUser. Instructions can be viewedhere

Detailed instructions for the firmware from the full stock (for beginners)
Nitrogen OS 7.1 Replacing Superuser with SuperSu (or if there are no root rights)
Restore the tablet from the state of "brick"Use instructionsONLYin case he does not react to the combination of clamping the power and volume buttons up / down and does not show signs of life!
Repair IMEI
Universal installation instructions for unofficial firmware

Recovery
TWRP 3.X.X.X. forMarshmallowand higher

TWRP 2.X.X.X

Attention! In order to upload stock firmware to the tablet, TWRP 3.0.2.X is not suitable, use 2.X.X.X.

Kernels
Sweet Kernel for Android P
For official firmware

For CyanogenMod 13
Boot_CM-13.0_duma_13.09.2016 bySevenmaxmax
ME302KL_Boot_kernel_MM_20160908_TEST_A-B byyatto
Attention! These kernels are needed ONLY for cm-13.0-20160820-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0J1 to eliminate bootloops and spontaneous reboots.

For AOSP 7.1.1

For AOSP 7.1.2

For all firmware on AOSP 7.1.X

Kernel with a fixed half of the screen for firmware on LineageOS 14.1

Patches, mods, scripts

Mini F.A.Q.
Q: How to enable the item "For developers"?
A: Go to the device settings, select the lowest item "About Tablet PC". Here at the end of the list is the item "Build number". Tap on this item seven times. After the fourth tap, you will see a system notification about the number of remaining tapes to open the developer mode. After the seventh tapa, a joyful message will inform you that you are now a developer. The menu item "For Developers" will be located in the device settings above the item "About Tablet PC".

Q: What should I do if the Error menu shows an "Error" with an exclamation mark and there is no menu?
A: In order for the standard menu to appear, once again the message “Error” appears, press and hold the Power button, then press and release the Volume UP button, then the Power button can be released. After that, against the background of the same picture, the Recovery menu with standard items appears.

Q: What is the difference between firmware for WW, TW, US, JP regions?
A: Almost no differences. These are firmware for different regions: WW for Europe, TW for Asia and US for the USA, JP for Japan. The difference is that the applications are focused on a specific region and on each of them there is some kind of regional application that is practically useless for other regions.

Q: What is the difference between user, official, engineering and service firmware?
A: User firmware is official. And engineering is often called service. In the concept of service centers, there are user and service firmware. The service is crammed with all kinds of software for SC workers and is not suitable for daily use.

miscellanea
Solving problems with the Touch Panel.
Instructions for correcting inversion on the touchscreen model 69.10I27.T01
Touchscreen calibration instructions on service firmware
We are flashing to the service firmware (Spoiler Instructions for firmware and recovery / Recovery through the Fastboot mode with service firmware).Calibration passes and corrects files that are not on the user firmware, therefore the data has nowhere to write and as a result nothing is remembered. Clean the tablet display antistatic and fiber.
Download and installAttached fileSmmiTestNonAsus.apk(12.67 MB)

After starting the SMMI application, calibration and tests will begin automatically!
If a USB cable is connected to the machine, a message will appear before the calibration to disconnect it.Do not touch the touch panel during calibration!
ELAN Test Group - Touch Panel Calibration and Verification.
ELAN_Rek - calibration
ELAN_DISC_Test - test
ELAN_Diamond_Test - test
ELAN_Dvh_Test - test
Attached Image

After passing the first four tests, it will turn green next to them.Passand on the fifth Keypad_Test test the following window will pop up:
Attached Image

At this stage, calibration is completed. You need to press the touch button "Home", then "Recent applications" and close the SMMI application. Restart the tablet. Calibration is complete.
Check the operation of the touch panel. Remove “SmmiTestNonAsus.apk” from the machine after calibration is completed. After calibration, you need to return to the normal (user) firmware using the method described in the Firmware and Recovery Instructions - Firmware and recovery via adb using the Fastboot utility, service firmware should be installed only for calibration.

The same application can conduct a full test of the tablet on the service on the firmware. To do this, you may need additional accessories to the tablet. InstructionAttached fileSMMI_SOP_ME302KL_RU.doc(3.39 MB)

What to do if the tablet began to fail without any reason known to you and Resetting the settings does not help.
Download firmware version V10.10.3.34 fromAsus siteand flashing to it, thus making a rollback (all data from the tablet will be deleted, thus the errors of the previous firmware will be deleted), at the end of the firmware, make wipe data through recovery, make settings, update firmware by air and make wipe data in recovery.

Download WW_epaduser_10_10_3_34_U

Download TW_epaduser_10_10_3_34_U

Unlocking the tablet from the operator.
Restore write speed to internal memory - TRIM.
List of applications that can be disabled in Settings-Applications or deleted from system / app
Below is a list of applications that can be disabled in Settings-Applications or deleted from the system / app (delete odex and apk).
ATTENTION!!!!For inexperienced users is preferableshutdownapplications, rather than deleting from system / app. Uninstallation entails difficulty in upgrading the firmware.by air, will need to recover all deleted applications.
You can still disable the application by setting permissions for the application (.apk and .odex) in the system / app 200, i.e. user write (write only for the user) and restart the tablet.
List of applications:
AOLink - streaming media files on compatible devices
AppLocker - puts the password on the application
ASUSAccount - ASUS account.Delete only if all applications that require an ASUS account are removed.
ASUSArtist - drawing application
AsusCalendar - calendar.Delete only if you use another calendar.
AsusCalendarProvider is a calendar service.Delete only if you use another calendar.
AsusDataBackup-makes backup applications, replaceable with Titanium Backup
AsusDayScene - live wallpaper
AsusEmail is an email client.Delete only if you use another email client.
AsusExchange is a messaging service.Delete only if you use another email client.
AsusReader - pdf reader, I prefer ebookdroid and adobe reader
AsusScreensaver - screensaver for Media Frame, responsible for setting Screen Saver effects
AsusSetupWizard2 - Settings Wizard
AsusSplendid - setting the image view
ASUSStory - makes a photo collage
ASUSStudio - alternative gallery, interchangeable with QuickPic and MX Player + armv7 neon codec
AudioWizard is an AudioWizard application.However, in a blind with the ASUS quick setting enabled, it will remain.
AWS - Asusov Cloud Disk
BasicDreams - screen saver
BatteryWidget - battery widget
Browser - a browser. Delete if using another browser
BuddyBuzz - social networking aggregator
Calculator - Calculator
CellBroadcastReceiver - public alert
ChromeWithBrowser - Chrome browser
ChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter- sync Chrome bookmarks.Delete if using another browser.
CMClient - update by air
Countdown - mini countdown application
DeskClock - clock, alarm, stopwatch, timer
Dictionary - not sure, but it seems to be a dictionary for the application InstantDictionary (dictionary in the blind).
ecompass - mini compass application
DMClient - update by air
DockingHelper - gadget bar tips
EmailWidget - mail widget
FacebookPoster - did not understand, like sharing on Facebook
Facelock - face lock
FileManager2 - file manager, I prefer X-plore.If you delete, then you can not change the pictures in MyFrame to another album, there may be problems with other applications that use only the system file manager.
Galaxy4 - live wallpapers
GMS_Maps - Google Maps
GoogleFeedback - Google usage report
GooglePartnerSetup - setting up Google collaboration programs
HoloSpiralWallpaper - live wallpaper
HTMLViewer - html reader (not a browser, completely useless)
InstantDictionary - dictionary that is called from the curtain.However, in the shutter with the ASUS quick setting enabled, it will remain.
Keyboard - ASUS keyboard.Some kind of keyboard must be left installed.
Kindle-OEM - pdf reader
LatinImeDictionaryPack - Google keyboard dictionary provider.Some kind of keyboard must be left installed.
LatinImeGoogle - Google keyboard.Some kind of keyboard must be left installed.
Launcher2 - launcher, prefer apex.Delete only when the alternative launcher is installed.
LiveWallpapers - live wallpapers
LiveWallpapersPicker - a directory of live wallpapers.If you delete, you may not be able to install live wallpapers for which there is no separate application for activation.
MediaUploader - Picasa photo upload service
MiniAppDocking - directory of mini-applications.However, the icon in the navigation bar will remain.
MiniAudioWizard - AudioWizard Gadget
MiniVideoplayer - mini-app, video player
Music2 - Google Player, I prefer poweramp
MyBitCast is a note-taking app; there's nothing better for me than ColorNote
MyDictionary - dictionary, I prefer lingvo, offline google translate and colordict dictionaries
MyFrame - live wallpapers
MyWater - live wallpapers
MyWater2 Live Wallpaper
ParentLock - parental control
PartnerBookmarksProvider is a provider of bookmarks, probably built into the browser asus. Not exactly sure, but deleting doesn’t affect synchronization and bookmarking.
PhotoTable - photo frame saver
PlusOne - Google+
PowerSaving2 is a battery saver application (lowering processor frequencies, dimming, etc.).However, in a blind with the ASUS quick setting enabled, it will remain.
PRAndroid - PressReader (newspaper reader)
QuickSearch - Google search widget
SetupWizard - Setup Wizard
SoundRecorder - Voice Recorder
StopWatch - stopwatch app
Street - Street View
Supernote is a note taking app.
Talk - google talk
talkback - voice notification of events on the device
thinkdroid - docs reader, replaces kingsoft office
Transformer - program for updating the firmware of the touch panel
unitconverter - mini-application unit converter
UpdateLauncher - update over the air
VideoEditor - video editor
VisualizationWallpapers - live wallpapers
VpnDialogs - vpn network settings
WeatherTime - weather widget
XT9IME is a supplier of ASUS keyboard dictionaries.Some kind of keyboard must be left installed.
YouTube - youtube application
YoutubeSearch - youtube widget
ZinioReader - coffee shop
ZinioSettingsProvider - supplier of magazines for the magazine kiosk

Additionally, you can delete:
In system \ etc, amazon-kindle.properties file should be deleted if the Kindle-OEM application is deleted.
system \ media \ book
system \ media \ book_cover after deleting these folders, the embedded book covers from Amazon Kindle will no longer appear in the root memory of the tablet
system \ media \ video
system \ tts

Those who still deleted something, can not be updated and wants to be updated in the future by air:
Option 1
After an unsuccessful attempt at flashing (a broken robot), open it in X-plore (or any equivalent who can open system folders) in the root cache / recovery / copy last_log somewhere, rename it and add the last_log.txt extension and open it. The missing applications will be listed at the end of the file.
Download fromofficial sitethe same version of the firmware that costs you. Unzip the system / app folder and drop a card into the memory of the tablet or microsd. Then from the folder that you copied from the computer, copy the missing .apk and .odex files into the system / app. Set permissions on rw-r files - r--. Restart the tablet and try to upgrade.

Option 2
Firmware from microsd card or firmware via adb using Fastboot utility.

Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Cap changes
  1. Added firmware LineageOS 15
  2. Pixel Experience Firmware Added
  3. Added kernel Sweet Kernel

1. Added detailed instructions for flashingthxXandrAS

1. The survey is completed and a new one is started.

1. Added NitrogenOS Oreo firmware

1. Added firmware LineageOS 15

1. Added the instruction "What to do if the tablet does not see the internal memory"

1. Fixed instructions for unlocking the bootloader

1. Completed survey and added new

1. Added firmware AOSP Extended
  2. Added links to stable builds

• Ressurectionremix-n
  • LineageOS 14.1

1. Added firmware LineageOS 13

1. Added link to post with weekly builds RR-5.8.3 and LOS 14.1
  2. Added a kernel with an inverted screen fix for firmware based on LineageOS 14.1

1. The survey is completed and a new one is created.

1. Glitch core added
  2. Tags added to the names of the firmwarestableortesting
  3. All firmware on Android 7.1 for convenience, divided into 2 spoilers

1. Updated TWRP to version 3.1.1.0thxSevenmaxmax
  2. Updated TWRP to version 3.1.1.0 for devices with an inverted screenthxSevenmaxmax

1. Added a script to automatically disable hardware overlays on boot.thxtrasherman

1. Updated TWRP to version 3.1.0.2thxSevenmaxmax
  2. Added TWRP 3.1.0.2 for devices with an inverted screenthxSevenmaxmax

1. Added crDroid v3.0 firmware
  2. Added firmware LineageOS 14.1thxSevenmaxmax
  3. Added firmware ResurrectionRemix 5.8.3thxSevenmaxmax

1. Added AOSP 7.1.2 R2 firmware
  2. Added coreElementalXfor AOSP 7.1.2 R2

1. Added coreElementalX-N7

1. Added TWRP 3.1.0-1thxSevenmaxmax

1. Added OTA update for AOSP 7.1.1 R4

1. Removed spoiler "Patches, kernels, recovery, fashion." Content is divided into several spoilers.

1. Added firmware cm-13.0-20161220-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO3XK by GiGiSSiMothxRoman1812
  2. Spoiler "Firmware =>Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow =>CyanogenMod 13 "divided into 2 parts

1. Added alternative way to install Google AppsthxPeterm123454

1. Added alternative download link for cm-13.0-20160820-SNAPSHOT-ZNH5YAO0J1thxSINTETIC331

1. Added instructions for obtaining Root rights on unofficial firmware

1. Added [MOD] BioHazard | Audiophile

1. Added link to Paradox v.2.1 firmware

1. Change the appearance of the spoiler "firmware"
  2. Added NitrogenOS 7.1.1 firmware
  3. Added universal instructions for installing unofficial firmware

For questions about filling caps, contact QMS to the curator of the topic. Den147

Post has been editedDen147 - 08.12.18, 21:10
Reason for editing: Read in the list of changes.
Mohorovich
Message#4942
18.04.19, 16:36
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 30.06.15

Help solve the problem ... ME302KL ... imei is missing, an attempt to flash the native firmware from the sd card, leads to an error, through adb also an error, unlock the bootloader, also an error ..... what other options can you try ...
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedDen147 - 18.04.19, 18:08
Reason for editing: Photo under spoiler
spbdan
Message#4943
18.04.19, 20:21
User
[online]

Messages 75
Check in: 24.10.07

* Mohorovich,
Are the drivers installed?

--------------------
Mohorovich
Message#4944
19.04.19, 00:40
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

Do you mean that adb can produce such an error, due to the absence of drivers ...? everything seems to be installed and reinstalled ....
spbdan
Message#4945
19.04.19, 09:34
User
[online]

Messages 75

* Mohorovich,
I had a service when installing

--------------------
Mohorovich
Message#4946
19.04.19, 10:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

And how can this be solved ...
Mohorovich
Message#4947
19.04.19, 13:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

Or because of what such an error pops up when unlocking the bootloader .... Due to the lack of imei .... Even as symptoms, the camera does not start, it requires a sd drive, the same when downloading any file, the market also does not work. Applications with flash drives are installed in the internal memory.
Mohorovich
Message#4948
20.04.19, 12:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

Is it possible to unlock the bootloader without email and serial ...?
Zipper @
Message#4949
21.04.19, 00:17
Dandere
[online]

Group: Curators
Messages 1829
Check in: 18.12.13
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

* Mohorovich, There is an instruction in the imei recovery header. Did not try?

--------------------
Mohorovich
Message#4950
21.04.19, 13:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

* Zipper @, tried .... The port itself is not defined there, all connected in order entered .... 0
graid
Message#4951
24.04.19, 09:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 12.04.10
Apple iPhone 7

Good day.
Please tell me how to restore EFS via TWRP

Thank.
i7i5i3i
Message#4952
25.04.19, 04:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 159
Check in: 29.04.13
Asus MeMO Pad FHD 10 LTE

If there is a copy of efs.Stavite then twrp and the firmware on which efs was made, and successfully restore it.
Mohorovich
Message#4953
26.04.19, 12:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

Good time ..., wrote to the support service, about unlocking.
Thank you for contacting ASUS customer support.
In this case, unfortunately, the unlocking from Asus will not work, because The algorithm of its operation is such that it takes data from the device, compares it with the base of the released Asus devices, takes from there the unlock code and unlocks the device.
Unfortunately, checking the device with missing or incorrect data about SN and IMEI numbers will not work, the bootloader will not unlock.
So that does not unlock how.
Maybe there are more options for installing TWRP ...? Or is it possible to somehow solve the main problem without Twrp, - it does not see its own memory .... I will be very grateful for the help ...
Nanayets
Message#4954
28.04.19, 09:07
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 13.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

* Den147,
Installed the latest at the moment Pixel Experience. Vashche tin, nor any tricks I can not pass the welcome program, the application at different stages crumbles and everything starts again! What could be the problem, is there any way around it?

Post has been editedNanayets - 28.04.19, 09:44
Den147
Message#4955
28.04.19, 10:25
Student
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 920
Check in: 26.08.14
Google pixel

* Nanayets,
GAPPs not set, by chance? You can try to uninstall SetupWizard via TWRP. The topic has already been written about it, look for this word

--------------------
Curator 4
Be better!~ ^ ω ^ ~
Nanayets
Message#4956
28.04.19, 13:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

put the previous version and then rolled a new one, it all worked
Nanayets
Message#4957
28.04.19, 17:53
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

* Den147,
Thanks for the quick response! Now while I try current and I study. Faced with the problem of deep sleep. The extrusion of the background Activity has been turned off. While looking for a solution. I would be glad if you poke where I looked
Den147
Message#4958
28.04.19, 19:27
Student
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 920
Check in: 26.08.14
Google pixel

* Nanayets,
It is unclear what the problem may be. Probably missed something in the kernel / was mistaken somewhere. I will try to clean the core in May, or I will transfer the necessary changes to EX

--------------------
Curator 4
Be better!~ ^ ω ^ ~
Nanayets
Message#4959
29.04.19, 03:33
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 24

Den147 @ 04.28.2019, 19:27*

I do not know what was the matter, but the crowding was turned off. I turned it on and off. Until I caught deep sleep
spbdan
Message#4960
29.04.19, 08:54
User
[online]

Messages 75

Nanay @ 04/04/19 16:53*
Faced with the problem of deep sleep. The extrusion of the background Activity has been turned off.
It was also turned off, did not change anything. After installation 1 time went into a deep sleep, after more was not.

--------------------
Denis
Message#4961
29.04.19, 19:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 10.06.16
Meizu MX5

Will there be more LineageOS updates or was it last from 23.01?

Post has been editedDenis - 29.04.19, 20:12
Asus

250 pagesV  « < 246 247 248 249 250 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 17:31