> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Megaplan | Business management systems

Rep: (1197)
Megaplan
Version: 2.1602.905

Last update of the program in the header:01.09.2017

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Megaplan - a program to increase sales and business management via the Internet.

Description
Megaplan - a program to increase sales and business management via the Internet. Megaplan suggests the order in the work, to control the timing, raises sales, finds loafers, reduce costs, retain customers, freeing up time for a life.

Manage and follow tasks, projects, discussions. Add comments in the course of work. It is easy to find problems in finding or preconfigured filters.

Receive email updates about new problems, comments and dates. You will know if colleagues will connect you to the problem, or publish the result of the work.

Use the list of employees and a list of clients to view their contact information or to learn about them something else (email, position, age, department, etc.). A list of easy to use as an address book: write SMS, mail or Skype, or call directly from the employee card / client. Call to any employee and customer can be in two touches, and do not need to add them to your address book smartphone.

Find the information you need by searching across all data. When the application runs in the background, the new tasks and comments come push-notification.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Megaplan
Homepage: https://megaplan.ru/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.megaplan.megaplan2app

Changes

Version 2.1602.905 of May 3, 2017:

Overall improvement of the application.
Added address fields in the customer card.
Added editing project.
Swipe the list of filters to update it.
Page-loading of customers.
Key note all as read in your inbox

Download:
Attached fileMegaplan 2.1602.905.apk(3.96 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedenpa - 01.09.17, 18:54
Reason for editing: A new version 2.1602.905

Rep: (0)
a little more than a year working in one company had to deal with megaplanom - memories, so to speak, in two ways. On the one hand - regular departures and brakes interfere with the other hand - Megaplan hanging - work worth it, no one to blame: lol:

Attached ImageMegaplan 1.3.8 (0312) of 12 March 2014

What's new
+ Version 1.3.8 fixes several bugs, because that stops the application.

Attached fileMegaplan 1.3.8 (0312) .apk(1.95 MB)

Attached ImageMegaplan 1.3.9 (0625) of 26 June 2014

Attached fileMegaplan v1.3.9 (0625) .apk(2.11 MB)

Rep: (1)
Others, who have Megaplan 2?

I join the previous speakers. Megaplan 2 in the studio. At one time he was on the Market, then somewhere gone. Can someone tell me where to get it?

* aadavidoff, updated. In the trail. again, please, write to the PM;)

Recently, I am thinking about choosing a CRM for small their firmochki. I would like to have a full-fledged mobile application that now all have or not? Let me explain why here wrote - I looked at several options and Megaplan I still like best, but before you pay, I would like to know a little more.

* PavliX, if the question is about the acquisition, then why not go to their support? At the same time, and this aspect of the protests.

Who can crack the megoplan?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/07/20, 05:57