> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

APK Permission Remover | remove permissions from APK

Rep: (2770)
APK Permission Remover
Version: 1.4.0 Pro / 1.2.6

Last update of the program in the header:26.02.2017

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Remove permissions from APK.

Description:
APK Permission Remover is a great tool that gives you the ability to remove APK file permissions before installing them (ROOT is NOT required). If you are concerned about such critical permissions as automatic launch, sending SMS, reading contact data using this tool, you can delete them before installation.
This pro version also has an additional function that allows you to delete the components of the APK file. Sometimes it is more efficient than removing permissions.
It allows you to remove files for free (ROOT is NOT needed). If you are sending, reading, sending, reading, contact information, you can apply.
In this pro version, we can remove the components of an APK file. Sometimes, it's more effective than removing.

Russian interface: Yes
Is requiredAndroid 2.2+

Developer: Steelworks
Developer Email: [email protected]
Google Play (Pro): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.heagoo.apkpermremover.pro
Google Play (Free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmail.heagoo.apkpermremover

Download:
version 1.4.0 Pro: APK Permission Remover (Post Alex0047 # 58764520)
version 1.2.6: APK Permission Remover (Post # 32369831)

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 26.02.17, 20:52
Reason for editing: new version of Pro

Rep: (6)
Hmmm ... now try)

Rep: (332)
Go3Droid @ 6.2.2014, 21:20*
Hmmm ... now try)

So how?

Rep: (6)
spok4322, works with a bang! It can delete both permissions and application components. Ruth is really not needed. Yes, and Russian ...

Rep: (26)
I did not understand how it works ... I opened the apk, deleted the clavs, deleted the request to install the dictionaries (not in the market), so as not to crawl,
Klava got up but constantly writes to stop the application ... some garbage or something I did not do? o.O

Rep: (332)
Translation from Google slightly corrected APK Permissio Remover

APK Permission Remover is a super tool that allows you to remove the permissions of an APK file before installation. In the professional version, you can also use it to remove components in the apk

To remove permissions or components that are not needed, simply select them and click the "Uninstall & Install" button.

There are 2 ways to use this tool:

Press the "Open APK" button on the main screen, and then select the APK file, the AQR permissions will be shown for your selection. Simply select the permissions that are not needed, and then click the "Uninstall & Install" button. Please note that if the APK is already installed, its removal is necessary before installation. Select the apk file in the file manager or install apk from third-party manufacturers, “apk permission remover” can be used as an installer:

Permissions are easy to understand. Here I want to give some explanations for the components. Generally speaking, components are the basic building blocks of an Android application. There are four different types of application components: Activity, Service, content providers, broadcast receivers. The most common component is activity, which is a single screen with a user interface. Sometimes, it is more efficient to remove components instead of resolution.

To remove permissions :, Here are some tips for reference: (1) For a standalone application, you can consider canceling the "Network Access" permission (2) To avoid malicious applications, some critical permissions like "Send SMS", "Read Contacts" should be removed if you do not trust the apk. (3) In most cases, the removal of "Read Phone State" may result in a non-working application, I will suggest disabling permissions as "Network access"

Finally, I would like to remind you that there are always some applications that may not work after removing permissions. Please do not send such questions to me.

Post has been editedspok4322 - 07.02.14, 08:00

Rep: (24)
Go3Droid @ 6.2.2014, 23:21*
spok4322, works with a bang! Yes, and Russian ...

And where is the Russian, the program, yes, the worker, can anyone completely create a Russian?

Actually, yes, I apologize, the Russian has appeared, first I tested it on a completely overseas prog, yes, an adequate program, a test.

Rep: (51)
A working program, it's a pity that some kind of interface is childish

Rep: (166)
With all due respect! And what is this program for? If you remove the permission! What does this give to the phone?

Rep: (57)
wwwwwj @ 9.2.2014, 11:28*
With all due respect! And what is this program for? If you remove the permission! What does this give to the phone?

Gives + 500 to the battery of the phone and 200 to charisma.
Attached Image

And the case is a program. for those who fear leaking money and information from their phone at least.
There are unfortunately and bugs yet.

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 31.01.17, 18:14
Reason for editing: remove images under the spoiler!

Rep: (512)
Well, the lacquer patcher can remove permissions and rebuild. And he certainly does not offer to first remove the application that is reassembled, and then put the reassembled.

Rep: (2770)
Eastlion @ 02/10/2014 10:45*
Well, the lacquer patcher can

Lakipacher does not work with apk, it works with installed applications (although a couple of years ago I suggested that the author should pay more attention to this, but ... he went the other way). And it works with them (in terms of rebuilding) extremely uncomfortable.
+/- root)

And read the cap: happy:

Post has been editedLeo64 - 10.02.14, 13:17

Rep: (166)
Gurgen1488 @ 10.2.2014, 7:27*
Gives + 500 to the battery of the phone and 200 to charisma.
And the case is a program. for those who fear leaking money and information from their phone at least.
There are unfortunately and bugs yet.

THANK YOU.

Rep: (2128)
Eastlion @ 02/10/2014 10:45*
Well, the lacquer patcher can remove permissions and rebuild. And he certainly does not offer to first remove the application that is reassembled, and then put the reassembled.

Lucky patcher, to be exact, cannot do anything if the device is without root ;-)

Leo64 @ 10.2.2014, 13:32*
Lakipacher does not work with apk, it works with installed applications (... it went the other way).

How long have varnishes been launched? It quietly works with the disk on the card.

Rep: (4)
Not bad, but if we started in the green theme, we had to do it this way, otherwise there was a discord - the menu is green, the folders are blue, the background is gray ...

Post has been editedT1ber1us - 10.02.14, 16:53

Rep: (158)
Great prog! I have been looking for this for a long time ..! Cope with his appointment perfectly, and the design is secondary ...

alik-11
Lucky patcher, to be exact, cannot do anything if the device is without root ;-)
[/ quote]
Lucky patcher and without root is advertising and the network cuts off and this application also does the same thing.

Rep: (2128)
ddmetroff I will not deny, but from the description it is not obvious: ;-)
"For the operation of the program, you need root user rights and the installed busybox."
And this application does a little different things ;-)

The main thing is that the prog signs the apk immediately on the body, now you don’t have to mess with adb on your computer. It is very convenient when ripping apk - throwing out for example unnecessary libs (arm6 \ x86), which are very weighty.

Post has been editedEastlion - 11.02.14, 10:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/02/19 12:34