Finding information on the forum | How to search

Rep: (1701)
This information is intended for beginners in our forum. There are three ways to find information on our forum:
1. Standard option. You click the word "Search" at the top of any page of the site. Next, select the necessary search criteria. I advise you to pay particular attention to the choice of the section in which you want to search, and the choice of where to look - in messages or in headers. Why - I hope, I see.
2. Sometimes it is more convenient to use an alternative search method - through the most advanced search engine in the world - Google, but within our forum. To do this, in the Google search bar type the following:
Site keywords:savagemessiahzine.com where " Keywords "- this is what you are looking for.
3. The most difficult for beginners forum participants - search within the same topic. Three search options are possible.
- use the ready-made search bar in the upper right part of any forum page.
- click on any page of the topic "Options - Print version". When it loads, you will receive the entire topic on one page without images, etc., just text. Next, by simultaneously pressing Ctrl - F, you have the opportunity in the resulting window to type what you are looking for.
- Use the button "Find in this thread."

Post has been editedslimest - 27.10.08, 17:54

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 14:16