> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

My Finances | A simple application for personal finance

Rep: (1)
My finances
Version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:4.02.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Beta-version of the application!
Simple and flexible application for personal finance. There are various charts to assess the financial situation. It is possible to put a password on the application to save their finances from third-party eyes.

The main chips:
- Sorting lists of incomes, expenses and accounts by the number of clicks, the most relevant items are always at the top!
- Charts!
- Simple and intuitive interface, no spread across multiple pages.
- Open source.

The process of adding an operation:
The text of the income or expense is entered into the text field, and the corresponding button is pressed. A page with the list of names of expenses or incomes opens, the necessary item is selected. The operation is repeated with the list of accounts, the article is added!

Opportunities:
  • Score through charts
  • Sort lists by the number of clicks
  • Password lock
  • Change in amounts in accounts
  • Deleting recent operations

Homepage: http://jonybang.blogspot.ru/

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP:
Attached fileFinances.xap(688.79 KB)

Marketplace Web:
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/finances/3fc57acc-3669-4ce0-b4f4-a33aabe805ed

Post has been edited= UFO = - 05.02.14, 09:57
Reason for editing: replaced .har

Rep: (1)
Write in a personal who needs an invitation to beta;)

Rep: (0)
Why can not I find the application in the store

Rep: (107)
My mod 1.0v2:
- transparent tiles and iconNowfrom here
Attached fileFinances 1.0 mod2.xap(682.86 KB)

Caution in the applicationbug: if you delete the operation and restart, the balance will remain the same. But this is a convenient application, albeit a primitive one. On WP8 +, I recommend Cubux with sync.
Bug 2: It is impossible to add an amount with a penny. Looks like you have to switch to something else ...

Post has been edited4erver - 02.03.19, 08:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 20:41