> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Numy AX3 Sword - Discussion | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionAinol Numy AX3 Sword
PictureAinol Numy AX3 Sword
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Owners Club Ainol Novo пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Model Ainol AX3
  • Screen 7 "IPS 5 points capacitive touch screen
  • Resolution 1024x600px
  • Processor MTK8382 Quad Core 1.3GHz
  • GPU Mali-400MP2
  • Android 4.2 Operating System
  • RAM 1GB ROM (storage) 16GB Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended (not included)
  • Camera Front camera: 0.3MP rear-view camera: 2.0MP
  • Bluetooth Yes,
  • Bluetooth 4.0 GPS YES
  • HDMI N / A
  • OTG YES
  • WI-FI Yes, 802.11 B / G / N 2G GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz 3G WCDMA: 2100MHz
  • Video AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV
  • Music MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
  • Ebook UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2
  • Other Applications File Manager, Google search, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, Email, etc.
  • Language Support for multiple languages
  • Communication 1 x Micro USB port 1 x TF card slot 1 x
  • Headphones
  • Port 2 x
  • SIM-card slot (Standard)
  • Battery 2500mAh lithium-polymer battery
  • Hours Up to 5 hours
  • Power Device Input 100 / 240V Output adapter 5V-1.5A
  • Product Size 189.45x108.15x9.0mm
  • Net Weight 282g
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:05
Reason for editing: XTweaks v2.1 by Y @ sh

He came to me and tablet. And the question immediately to the owners: it has a vibration?

Rep: (1)
BaKo-99 @ 03/07/2014, 21:42*
somebody tried to ask him through sp flash tool and whether to remove the first two checkboxes

I recently sewn through the flash tool, I put all the checkboxes

Why sew it?

Vik1309 @ 9.3.2014, 13:22*
I recently sewn through the flash tool, I put all the checkboxes

Check pzhl vibrate or not an incoming call or when printing text. I somehow do not.

Is it possible to put the CWM Recovery on your phone with MTK 6582 processor 8382 because he and they are almost identical for example INew v3 or zopo zp700 etc.

Rep: (2)
Guys here is a good overview, keep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd803VjCMZA

Rep: (5)
The plate was received today, ponastraival, then ran out of the factory charge, after charge decided to test endurance, immediately put on a cycle MX Player, a file - a series of interns, 640 * 368 MPEG-4 part2, airplane mode, wifi off. Result from 100% to 5% - 6 hours 10 minutes. I think it's not so, and sad!

In my Ainol AX3 battery has been depleted to zero. Now it enough for 3 hours. But it saddens me.
The tablet:
1. Not recognized by the PC via USB. The settings for developers USB debugging mode is not highlighted. When connecting the cable does not appear the inscription Enable USB - drive.
2. SIM card (tested) and is recognized by the tablet takes the PIN code, but when you try to call Mobile provides the network is unavailable. # 06 gives one word when checking the IMEI * # - Invalid. But twice. Information on what should be my IMEI no.
WHAT TO DO?

Post has been editedrobert51 - 15.03.14, 20:34

Rep: (5)
AnTuTu Tester I have 409 points. AnTuTu Benchmark 16034.
The tablet was originally rutovan, SuperSu + Titanium Backup installed. You can clean and freeze :)

cursorperm @ 10.03.2014, 16:39*
Check pzhl vibrate or not an incoming call or text when typing

I vibrate

robert51,
sergale @ 15.03.2014, 18:42*
1. Not recognized by the PC via USB

Test on short cable from nokii (byvat signal loss in long cables) / another computer (usb port) (zasral port is established or not cleaved) / Popolo bjaka possible to nest tablet

Big cousin AX1Disassembly
Not very bigkinsman

Rep: (20)
New firmware?

http://ainol.com/plugi...on=info&downloadid=152

File size 1.1Gb. Probably all in Chinese?

Rep: (20)
robert51 @ 20.03.2014, 13:20*
File size 1.1Gb

Previous was in 2 times smaller. What are they to shove? Swings eerily slow ....

I got your ainol ax3. Before was CubeTalk7X.
I can say that the cube several times higher quality.

Picked up ainol ax3 and planted immediately noticed crooked eye and the posterior chamber is sensitive adhesive.
feels worse than the display in the cube, then white is not white, and blue gives less bright.
To PC as just could not connect.
The sound is just awful, I do not know either me or not so lucky at all so. Sam speaker is very quiet, when you connect headphones, the sound muffled and hissing continuously.

Post has been editedLuanticbebe - 20.03.14, 18:36

Somebody has put a new firmware?

You can read more about the connection to the computer.

I switched from "USB-drive" to "Media device (MTP)."
PC immediately became Edge separation.
Attached Image

Post has been editedvasyadubov - 22.03.14, 10:40
Reason for editing: Hide pictures under spoiler

The request to the owner. Enter * # 06 # and tell what kind of tablet IMEI

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 10:40