> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

File Dialog Changer | change the dialogue "Open / Save File"

Rep: (259)
File dialog changer
version 1.66

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Standard open / save file dialogs, to put it mildly, not very convenient. This program replaces the window to normal, comfortable conversations.

Action plan:
  1. DownloadinggsGetFile.zipand, in fact, the program itself
  2. gsGetFile.dll and filedlgchg.cpl files from the respective archives put in the \ Windows folder on your Pocket PC.
  3. Reboot
  4. We go to the "Settings" window, tab "System", Thapa on the icon "File Dialog Changer"
  5. Window with buttons "Add" and "Delete" is intended for the list of programs for which you want to leave earlier dialogues, actually we do not need. Put a check in the Exchange Standard File Dialog and reboot.
Homepage: www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/2039/

Download:
Version 1.65: File Dialog Changer v1.65
Version 1.66 WM6: File_Dialog_Changer_1.66_WM6.zip
Version 1.66 WM6.1: File_Dialog_Changer_1.66_WM6.1.zip
Version 1.66 WM6.5: FileDialogChanger_WM6.5.cab thank gadji

Post has been editedkzvs - 03.08.10, 09:11

Rep: (259)
urry2 , So what?

Rep: (371)
urry2 What's new you want to find or read? If you are very interested, that there is scary, then you atten the broadcast of the page from Japanese on the chrome English.

Attached files

Attached fileFiledialOGCHANGER_VER.1.65.txt(4.77 KB)

Rep: (2)
Aleksey Akimoff, 2D0X
Sorry was wrong in the link - hit the end of the 1st page, and not to the last post
I can translate from the Japanese :)
Offxt link can be added to the header

Rep: (140)
Cutting prog, what I was looking for! Only the speed would be more more, and she has a problem: the extension manually has to be prescribed, since the extension does not change from the drop-down menu. : - \\

Rep: (2)
Lord
And for WM5 RUS, this program does Russian dialogs replace?
Or is it just all in English dialogs will be?

Rep: (292)
Corrected glitches with squares instead of Russian letters + translated dialogs. Pest. If that, we will fix something thread :)

Attached files

Attached fileFiledialogchanger_rus.cab.(338.71 KB)

Rep: (10)
Useful prog! I have been using it for a long time. And here on you, also Russian!
Thank youmun +1

Rep: (118)
Guys, such troubles showed. After changing the topic, it ceases to work. After the CP is normal. In principle, it is not critical, but still unpleasant. Please tell me how to overcome?

Rep: (40)
I do not know who can also have such glitches with this program like me. In short, when installing a Russified version of this program, a built-in Java from Tao is dying! I found out this experienced by multiple hard hardheets and the applications of programs alternately. After installing this TAO ceases to work. I sin on the fact that this program replaces Tahoma fonts in the Wibdows folder and the capricious Tao is enough to go to the out of the hard reset. PS: fonts, pedalous in the branch of Java emulators do not solve problems, I assume that you need to backpen your relatives before installing this Genger. With the English version of such a problem did not have. And so a wonderful order.

Rep: (292)
Mr.Dandy Perhaps the case in Windows. Those fonts from VM5. + Perhaps the prog incorrectly behaves precisely on your axis.

Rep: (10)
The new version appeared on the developer's website, 1.66.
What's new did not find a new one, it seems to be everything in old. But since the version has grown - it means that something new still appeared. Will seek...

Attached files

Attached filefiledlgchg_1.66.zip.(19.55 KB)

Rep: (21)
Murz ,
Did not save that in it new? I think, it's worth bothering and updating ... :)

Rep: (6)
The trouble is of course the powerful
rewrite the file in \ windows =)

Rep: (371)
If I understood correctly, then in v1.66, "freezing" is corrected, for example, when loading files operas or something like that.

2d0x ,
Yes, 2 posts were removed for some reason, where it was soling. When requesting file saving and in the Opera and in PIE (at least with Multiie), there was a hang. So it is necessary to put 1.66.

Rep: (29)
For a notic, 1.66 freezes Flexmail 2007.

Cerber_us ,
In any case, in my last Bethe Flexmail 2007 dialogue "Save how" works with the held 1.66 normal.

Rep: (0)
Someone put on the WM-6. I don't change me on Eten X500 + hard changes dialogue. Used the utility for a long time on all PDAs. During her troublesome?

Rep: (315)
Cakta @ 11.08.07 15:36:39
Someone put on wm-6

It is worth ...
Current is deficient .. no menu, you can not create a folder!

Rep: (315)
And immediately climbed to check the update ......

gsgetfile.dll (rev.12) 2007/08/08

Now on WM6 everything is as necessary !!! :)

Attached files

Attached filegsgetfile.dll(38.5 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/26/24, 14:32