> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

File Dialog Changer | change the dialogue "Open / Save File"

Rep: (259)
File dialog changer
version 1.66

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Standard open / save file dialogs, to put it mildly, not very convenient. This program replaces the window to normal, comfortable conversations.

Action plan:
  1. DownloadinggsGetFile.zipand, in fact, the program itself
  2. gsGetFile.dll and filedlgchg.cpl files from the respective archives put in the \ Windows folder on your Pocket PC.
  3. Reboot
  4. We go to the "Settings" window, tab "System", Thapa on the icon "File Dialog Changer"
  5. Window with buttons "Add" and "Delete" is intended for the list of programs for which you want to leave earlier dialogues, actually we do not need. Put a check in the Exchange Standard File Dialog and reboot.
Homepage: www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Cupertino/2039/

Download:
Version 1.65: File Dialog Changer v1.65
Version 1.66 WM6: File_Dialog_Changer_1.66_WM6.zip
Version 1.66 WM6.1: File_Dialog_Changer_1.66_WM6.1.zip
Version 1.66 WM6.5: FileDialogChanger_WM6.5.cab thank gadji

Post has been editedkzvs - 03.08.10, 09:11

Rep: (55)
striimii ,
yah? And I'm talking about. There is a File Dialog Changer patch, the GSGetFile.dll library is screwed to it in the header, but it seems like File Dialog Changer can use tgetfile.dll. So what will it use if there are both in the system? So I asked something, actually ...

Rep: (57)
gtp ,
It will not be tgetfile.dll, in any way and not under what sauce. Only gsgetfile.dll;)

Rep: (287)
I apologize yesterday everything in my eyes was floating from fatigue due to the layout of the GTD book for this forum. Lit down a bit among TGETFILE and GSGetFile. This morning I reread and deleted: LOL:

Rep: (10)
Change file saving dialog, documents in IE, WORDE. It would be finally super.

Rep: (315)
Tragin ,
In IE, the identity changes without problems, and in Word the dialogue is replaced.

Rep: (3)
Something I confused a little. What is the last set for 2003SE?

In the neighboring forums, it runs that 1.65 set is now one for 2003SE and WM5, something contradictory information.

Rep: (10)
I figured out! In IE, Word - works !!! Super! This is what I have always lackaled.
Rustoss Thank you for prompted.

Post has been editedTragin - 08.04.06, 15:31

Rep: (55)
Manager30 ,
1.65 Really shared kit. Nobody updated the cap just ...
Download 1.65 from the post2d0x File Dialog Changer (Post # 141927)
And the last gsgetfile from the postrustoss File Dialog Changer (Post # 89417)

updated cap

Here CAB

Attached files

Attached fileFile_dialog_changerarmrel_1.65.rar(18.77 KB)

Rep: (5)
Something I did not understand, he changes the Save As dialogue, and how to make that the dialog that opens from above, in notes, for example, to be seen all the folders except May Document, and invested in them? Or in the laptop m?

BbIxog_B_KocMoc , this program does not.

Rep: (58)
Uh-uh sorry, with an established crack catches glitches ... instead of letters square, the lower line in the tray is not excreted at all ... I had to demolish ...

Rep: (0)
The guys can be .Cabs this kit for WM5. IE I have nothing shakes anything except Cab'a and Index. A BB on vacation. Thanks in advance .

Igor21124 ,
Ambulance for beginners! Wanted assistance of experts! (POST # 153484)

Added @ 19.04.2006, 15:57

index.php After downloading, you can rename the outstand of its deployment !!!

The extension does not change. Or I do not know how to change. Maybe Cab throw on the soap and I will try to pull it out and put it on the teeth.

Igor21124 ,
Total commandertaxis :)

Thank you very much. And File_Dialog_Changer helped and total. All day and blind. Only here is interesting, .cab with a total, because loaded .....

Rep: (11)
Employment Vesh :-)

Rep: (2)
In the neighboring forums, it runs that 1.65 set is now one for 2003SE and WM5, something contradictory information.

If you go to the developer page
_http://www.geocities.co.jp/siliconvalley-cpertino/2039

I will see:
- filedialOlOGCHANGER VER.1.65 (PPC, PPC2002, PPC2003, WM5 PPC) 2006/04/03

I am a Japanese translation for an additional fee :)

Post has been editedurry2 - 26.05.06, 14:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/28/21, 13:24