Acer Aspire P3 - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 8 / 11.6 '' / Core i3 1.4-2.0GHz / 2-4GB RAM

Rep: (0)
DiscussionAcer Aspire P3
PictureAcer Aspire P3 Ultrabook
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit

1) Intel Core i3 3229Y 1400 MHz, 2GB DDR3, SSD 60 GB
2) Intel Core i3 3229Y 1400 MHz, 4 GB DDR3, SSD 120 GB
3) Intel Core i5 3339Y 1500 MHz (2000 MHz), 4 GB DDR3, SSD 120 GB

Video: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Screen: 11.6 inches, TFT-IPS, 1366x768, capacitive sensor, 16: 9, 400 nit
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b / g / n)
Ports and Connectors: microHDMI, USB 3.0, 3,5 mm audio jack
Camera: 2 Mp frontal, 5 megapixel main
Size: 295 x 191 x 9.95 mm
Weight: 790 g
Battery: 4-well, 5280 mAh (40 Wh) before 6 hours
Additional Information:
Problem solving
Solution system hang problemsandmore detailed embodiment.
The problem was solved with glitches-entered settings-intel power dynamic platform and thermal framework setting-low power mode setting and selected application specific.

Keyboard shortcuts for the boot device:
"Volume +" and "Power" ->Bios
"Volume -" and "the Power" ->Boot menu
"Windows" and "Power" ->Recovery

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.09.18, 21:50
Reason for editing: Troubleshooting

Rep: (16)
Hello. Recently I bought this unit. Enjoyed a short time, so I want to specify how often the system is running cool, and if you have noise, apart from the work of ventilation, I do it with a strange howling annoying in silence, is this normal? CPU is not working only online.

Rep: (290)
Esqire
Almost no noise, and sometimes do not hear ..

No noise, but the work of fan obsession with quiet hum in the silence he heard, annoying, found in settings where change his job, went to work smoother and quieter.

Rep: (234)
At the expense of noise if the tablet could move up and down when the fan is running, then you hear the sound as if the fan blades for something cling? Tir trrr trrr trrr: rolleyes:

There was a problem downloading the update, hovered for a long time after the download, the display has information about what to download the update fails, after several on and off, the tablet came to life in the future updates loaded without problems. The noise of the fans run quietly buzzing in the silence irritating when you launch some sort of process of buzz increases. Went to change additional settings, power, CPU power management policy CPU cooling, there are two variants, passive and active, try the two, I can not tell the difference. When both options, the cooling system is working actively and frequently included, even if the tablet is just lying. Fast battery sit for fifteen minutes, fifteen per cent with a minimum of activity, a couple of times looked on the microsoft site, I think to upgrade to 8.1 and downloaded a couple updates. Minimum brightness of the screen. Any action, such as moving a page on the site, turn on cooling mode. I would like to understand, is this normal?

Post has been editedEsqire - 23.06.14, 14:41

Faced with the problem of activation on this tablet. After recovery from the shortage of the image, Windows wrote that the key is blocked. Whether it is connected with the way or what went wrong? If there is someone the opportunity to lay out the correct image will be grateful.

Rep: (897)
Esqire @ 20.06.2014, 18:58*
Hello. Recently I bought this unit. Enjoyed a short time, so I want to specify how often the system is running cool, and if you have noise, apart from the work of ventilation, I do it with a strange howling annoying in silence, is this normal? CPU is not working only online.

I have also seen such garbage. On the tablet did not seem affected.

TOXIst @ 25.06.2014, 04:20*
Faced with the problem of activation on this tablet. After recovery from the shortage of the image, Windows wrote that the key is blocked. Whether it is connected with the way or what went wrong? If there is someone the opportunity to lay out the correct image will be grateful.

29 posts on the 2nd page of the look, I post the torrent link.

Rep: (6)
People as possible to this ultrabook mac os deliver? : Blush:

Rep: (5)
He took on Sunday a tablet under warranty. Shut down and is no longer included. Previously, this was due to overheating. It cools down 5 minutes, and then I turned and all was well ... This time he could not resist.

Posted 01.07.2014, 9:19:

roshom-m @ 29.6.2014, 5:03*
People as possible to this ultrabook mac os deliver? : Blush:

Mack then you deliver, not sure that you will find drivers ...

Updated all the same ... it went loose.
Windows 8.1
Fun not see, except that inhibits the native player.
Do not go to a couple of games, Laga strongly in who plays the wife, as the unit is purchased for her.
Look on that as a yes ..
Brake feel in shifting the browser, the page ..
In the future, I will unsubscribe, but the new thing in any. : D

And on my brakes and 8.1 does not get sickly, the fan runs virtually always, even in the sleep mode. Sin on Mkkafi, it is more likely load plate, I think that to take down and put something else.

MacAfee I carried immediately set panda, it is the easiest in my opinion. It seems as use, the device for the best steel themselves to carry.

Put nodes, still heated, hot body, fans also work tirelessly. Who knows how to disable the adaptive backlight, seem to have this function in the advanced settings of the power, cut off her there, to no avail.

No idea why. But I'm on a business trip and the machine at home, so that only when I come see what kind of values ​​I stand. Then I accomplish your goal.

android somebody tried to put on this device? I found on the Internet under the android version of intel atom. intel core is, but then I did not work, although put under the instruction ...

serv78 @ 24.08.2014, 03:22*
android somebody tried to put on this device? I found on the Internet under the android version of intel atom. intel core is, but then I did not work, although put under the instruction ...

Everything is fine put up and running.
Android 4.4 (x86, last) everything works fine, except avtoperevorota and hibernation.
Games and the program works almost all antutu kazhet 44,000 parrots.
(It was funny potestit)
He left himself an android next to the ubuntu - cool toy to play.
RS .: Build android from Intel all works perfectly, but the software is supported by little. Toys, too.

Posted on 26/08/2014, 11:06:

Skrinshotik crap? ;)

I failed to put 4.4, but put 4.2. sooooo little application supports ... sorry ... is not relevant. I use bluestacks directly from Windows. great android player: happy:

serv78 @ 26.08.2014, 23:44*
I failed to put 4.4, but put 4.2. sooooo little application supports ... sorry ... is not relevant. I use bluestacks directly from Windows. great android player: happy:

What would put 4.4, it is necessary to take down Windows, because put android only mbr markup.
Windows natively on the same gpt
I have long been torn down Windows, do not like it ...

Founded how to install the video card driver, and solved the problem with CPU frequency, downloaded the win 8.1 oem and he did a system restore, wood rose themselves and missing brake system

* Vovanchik185, And possible more in detail, what kind of brakes brake systems were, what is the problem with the speed of the processor and video card?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 3:02