Acer Aspire P3 - Discussion | [Tabletpc] Windows 8 / 11.6 '' / Core i3 1.4-2.0GHz / 2-4GB RAM

Rep: (0)
DiscussionAcer Aspire P3
PictureAcer Aspire P3 Ultrabook
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications:
Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit

1) Intel Core i3 3229Y 1400 MHz, 2GB DDR3, SSD 60 GB
2) Intel Core i3 3229Y 1400 MHz, 4 GB DDR3, SSD 120 GB
3) Intel Core i5 3339Y 1500 MHz (2000 MHz), 4 GB DDR3, SSD 120 GB

Video: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Screen: 11.6 inches, TFT-IPS, 1366x768, capacitive sensor, 16: 9, 400 nit
Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b / g / n)
Ports and Connectors: microHDMI, USB 3.0, 3,5 mm audio jack
Camera: 2 Mp frontal, 5 megapixel main
Size: 295 x 191 x 9.95 mm
Weight: 790 g
Battery: 4-well, 5280 mAh (40 Wh) before 6 hours
Additional Information:
Problem solving
Solution system hang problemsandmore detailed embodiment.
The problem was solved with glitches-entered settings-intel power dynamic platform and thermal framework setting-low power mode setting and selected application specific.

Keyboard shortcuts for the boot device:
"Volume +" and "Power" ->Bios
"Volume -" and "the Power" ->Boot menu
"Windows" and "Power" ->Recovery

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.09.18, 21:50
Reason for editing: Troubleshooting

Rep: (120)
siwam,
Indeed, it is easier and cheaper. But i5-3339Y processor power is comparable except that with i3 for w700, and 3229u very weak. And yes, this screen on a diagonal is suitable for two-year notebook, but not for the tablet.

I took a tablet of the store.
Nice screen - great viewing angles and color reproduction. In my use of time working more than 6 hours. It works very quickly. Coolers are not heard. Performance at altitude. C & C Generals works perfectly with tachem.
Windu is not yet activated. By the way the question of coolers. The air comes out only from the right hole, and from the left does not. So it should be? The idea is in one hole should enter the air, but from the other outputs. Or, on the other?

Rep: (120)
siwam,
If we assume that it is similar to the W700, it is perfectly normal. The left hole sucks and blows right, fans stand under the right. That's just not clear why it was put fans on the Y-processors, which are positioned by Intel as a fanless exactly?

siwam @ 08.02.2014, 13:21*
Windu is not yet activated

This is all the plates in this series?

Rep: (1)
He then cuts worth some Intel HD Graphics 4000?

Posted on 22/02/2014, 21:27:

boroda 77 @ 21/02/2014, 22:03*
This is all the plates in this series?

In the sense of? Windows itself over Wi-Fi is activated.

Windu activated and updated to 8.1
HD 4000 is not trimmed. Just working on a slightly lower frequency.
Processor overclocked to 1.97 GHz. In normal mode, it operates at a frequency of 0.78 to 1.50.
Program: 3D Max, arhikad 16, and even a large number of less powerful programs - everything works fine.
Games: Command and Conquer (Generals, Zero Hour, Tiberium Wars), GTA (2,3), Sims 3, Tropico 4, Cities in Motion (1,2), The Settlers dawn of civilization, Joint Task Force - all can play , all above 20 FPS, some games more than 60.
GTA Vice City and San Andreas are installed but return errors. Is it compatible, or driver. Same with Euro Truck Simulator 2012. GTA 4 Episodes From Liberty City to install and run, but long time to load and does not work.

Same stuff. Tried run Dirt Crysis 2 and X-Com, both at start emitted. Just Cause 2 is an infinite loading.

Posted on 23/02/2014, 16:20

It is possible to raise a frequency?

The standard frequency of 1.5 GHz CPU. After the dissolution of 2.0 GHz. In simple mode, frequency of use in the GHz region. Greater than 2.0 GHz overclock is impossible. The processor itself is accelerated during complex tasks.

I take my words back. The above listed games to run. I did not think that without the mouse, they will not work.

I remarked in his kind of thing. If a dark image (for example when watching movies) drastically change the example in the browser, then the color will be a short period of time pale.
Test your well please. Very important.

Rep: (5)
Ricochico, there is no me. Windows 8 is not updated.
I want to say, can help someone.
1. It can be seen that the sound falls, it is louder, then softer.
Turn off the Dolby Home Theater. The sound is not really hurt, but will always be at maximum volume.
2. After upgrading to 8.1 through the official store, falling productivity.
Here I used a set of wheels, using an external drive.

Post has been editedserv78 - 10.03.14, 23:20

Rep: (374)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.UMPC, MID and Tablet PC

After upgrading to 8.1 (updated through the store), there was a bunch of bugs. For example: open the tablet as a laptop, it is unlocked and immediately shuts down. Who else is it?

Post has been editedsiwam - 12.03.14, 15:51

I have 8 and constantly is. I think you need to put up (by the way about the increased brightness after dark backgrounds - there is a kind of thing (I do not know what is the reason

Rep: (9)
It is strange that such a small short discussion. Here I think to myself and take this. Now I write with w700)))

People, somewhere there is a step by step description of the update to the W8.1 and then people write that the lag after the update, but you can somehow fix

Is there a resolution of the device is compatible with the stylus on vakomovskogo type?

azme @ 2.4.2014, 6:03*
Is there a resolution of the device is compatible with the stylus on vakomovskogo type?

From my HTC one x rhyme works. I think you can use any of these screen types

Someone you upgrade to Windows 8.1 Update 1 come from?
Any store or in nothing updates.
True to Windows Update, the update will have a weight of 800 megabytes. This is it?
If someone put, write how it works)

Post has been editedsiwam - 13.04.14, 16:37

Download and install the update at the center of windows updates, weighing about 800 megabytes. This update was released on April 8. The tablet works well.

Post has been editedsiwam - 17.04.14, 21:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/20/19, 03:45