TP-LINK TL-MR3220 - Discussion | [wifirouter] Discussion, firmware, problem solving

Rep: (17)
TP-LINK TL-MR3220 - Discussion

Attached Image

A photo:
[Attachment = "4895704: TL-MR3220_2.0-01_1_.jpg"]Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description:
Device purpose
Share your 3G / 4G connection freedom! The TL-MR3420 N-Series wireless router with 3G / 4G standards allows for sharing of mobile broadband 3G / 4G connectivity via WiFi or an Ethernet cable. By connecting a 3G / 4G USB modem to the router, you can create a Wi-Fi access point in minutes, through which wireless shared Internet access is possible, as well as information and applications on the local network.

Support any modems
Compatibility - the most important point to consider when buying a 3G / 4G-router. TP-LINK company has taken measures should, to ensure 100% compatibility with router modem that will be used with it. 3G / 4G-routers TP-LINK is successfully working with Internet service providers in the regions where they are sold. Around the world, set up working groups that conduct regular testing in new regions with new modems, so users can be confident that their 3G / 4G-router will work flawlessly in the region where they live and work.

Supports 3G / 4G and wired redundancy
A distinctive feature of the model TL-MR3220 is to support 3G / 4G standard, and wired connection to the channel backup function, so an Internet connection always remains active. Users can specify in the settings preferred connection mode, one of the two choices: 3G / 4G or the WAN, while the second option would be a backup connection. At the moment this is the only device that offers the possibility of using two types of connections at one time. This allows for a wider range of settings, reduce downtime and save money on payment of connection to the Internet Service Provider.

N standard data transfer rate and solid wireless coverage area
The TL-MR3220 router supports the IEEE 802.11n wireless standard and helps deploy a wireless network with data transfer rates of up to 150 Mbps with lower data loss when transmitting over long distances and over obstacles in a small office or large apartment, even in a reinforced concrete building. Moreover, users can easily catch the signal of their wireless network from a greater distance than was previously possible with devices that support the 802.11g standard.

WPA / WPA2 Encryption Modes - Enhanced Security
WEP encryption is no longer considered reliable enough to protect wireless networks. The TL-MR3220 router uses WPA / WPA2 (Personal / Enterprise) encryption modes developed by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, which deals with the compatibility and security of wireless devices for local area networks. WPA / WPA2 encryption ensures protection against any attacks and unauthorized access.

Share via 3G / 4G connectivity
The TL-MR3220 allows working at 4G standard speeds and supports more than 200 models of 3G modems, allowing users to share 3G / 4G broadband mobile connectivity via a wired or wireless connection.
Specifications:
Interface USB 2.0 port for LTE / HSPA + / HSUPA / HSDPA / UMTS / EVDO USB modem
1 10/100 Mbps WAN port, 4 10/100 Mbps LAN ports, auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI / MDIX support
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
On / Off switch wireless mode
Power on / off button
External power supply 9 VDC current / 0.85 A
Sizes (ShhDhV) 204 * 138 * 44 mm
Antenna type Omnidirectional, removable, Reverse SMA
Antenna gain 5 dBi
Parameters of the wireless module
IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b Wireless Network Standards, with some characteristics of the IEEE 802.11n standard
The frequency range of 2.4-2.4835 GHz
EIRP (Wireless Power)<20 dBm (EIRP)
Wireless Security Support 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryption,
Wireless MAC Filtering
DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM Modulation Technology
Software features
QoS (traffic prioritization) WMM
Security NAT and SPI firewalls, MAC address / IP address / packet / application / URL filtering, DoS attack protection, SYN Flooding, Ping of Death
Management Management via web interface (HTTP), Firmware update via web configuration interface
Other
CE, FCC, RoHS certification
Package Contents N Series Router with 3G / 4G Standards
1 antenna
Power Supply
Ethernet cable
CD with materials
Quick Setup Guide
System Requirements MicrosoftВ® WindowsВ® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista в„ў or Windows 7, MACВ® OS, NetWareВ®, UNIXВ® or Linux.
Environmental Parameters Operating Temperature: 0 в„ѓ - 40
Storage temperature: -40 в„ѓ - 70 в„ѓ
Relative air humidity during operation: 10% - 90%, without condensation
Relative humidity during storage: 5% - 90%, without condensation
Overview:
Useful:
Firmware
Before firmware / software updates for your router - Recommendations for firmware upgrade TP-LINK router check the hardware version, it is possible to look at the back of the device. router version and firmware version must match!

OpenWrt based alternative firmware for 3G and 4G modems for TP-LINK TL-MR3220 (GoldenOrb)
Latest factory firmware forv1. * v2. *
New updated custom firmware
Actual Firmware GoldenOrb 2017-12-15Attention! Looking version of your router v1. * v2. * Supported Modems here
DD-Wrt firmware themethe forum
FullFlash firmware for programmerDownload Ver 1. * Download ver 2.
Updated Firmware GoldenOrb 2018-09-18Attention! We look the Version of your Router v2. *
A more recent version of the firmware for GO2019-03-10 mr3220 v2

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedATV59 - 11.09.19, 14:35
Reason for editing: Added firmware and instructions for resetting

Rep: (356)
* van6,
  • Try a reset via the button.
  • If does not help,So
  • If the above-said does not help, you have to restore via the UART.

ps although judging by the symptoms you can immediately start with the last point.

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 29.01.15, 18:59
Reason for editing: Link

Rep: (57)
Zdarova people, look forward to your help in general and the router works on a computer and wifi internet is, but on the computer speed badly cut, on wifi do not exist, there are no restrictions in the settings that do not Know

* Mikhail 215
Try to replace the wire that connected the computer to the router, update the driver to the network card in the computer, reset the router settings and set up again, just update the firmware to it, if it is not urgent.

Rep: (0)
Hello, it is necessary firmware from OpenWeart, how to revert to the standard? thank you in advance)

* kitaec007,
Which version of h / w in your router?
http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-mr3420

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 11.02.15, 18:57

how to revert to the standard with OpenWeart?

* j-onik,
Read User link above} -)

Rep: (36)
Hello friends!
Help collect openwrt firmware for mr3420 v2.2
How many have not tried it, then gather for v1, we do not understand what is going to
What profile settings used in the assembly?

Rep: (2)
Hello.
Please add in the header article on restoring the router after unsuccessful manipulation:
http://proadminz.ru/vo...ki-tp-link-tl-wr842nd/
It helped me after a failed setup OpenWRT

* Vlad6997,
what does not fit, ready -TP-Link TL-MR3220 v2 & TL-MR3420 v2

* -SunLion-,
Once installed, the router is about 640 kb of memory
And so I can not deliver the modules to transfer the system to a USB flash drive
Hunting collect only with modules for file systems and small things, but already there is to move the stick, put transmission, etc.

* Vlad6997,
Well, put the finished version and simply put far out unwanted packets

* -SunLion-,
So there is not so easy!
Here isfrom here :
Part of the text of this article
Before continuing the assembly description, I dwell a little on how to construct the root filesystem OpenWRT. It is a file mini_fo system that seamlessly integrates the other two file systems: the SquashFS immutable, mounted in / rom, and change the JFFS2, mounted in / overlay. All files that are created or modified after you install the firmware, located in / overlay. When you delete a file, initially in the former firmware, mini_fo simply marks them as deleted files themselves remain in / rom and continue to take up space. As SquashFS, and JFFS2 use compression, but SquashFS gives better compression ratio, so the premises all the necessary packages directly to / rom firmware gives smaller. Eliminating unnecessary packets from the firmware also allows you to save much precious space on the flash drive.

Rep: (56)
Net firmware with web browsinghttp: //downloads.openw...14.07/ar71xx/generic/,+ More easily removed, the right to deliver a package

Rep: (15)
It is possible to change the TTL value on this marshrutezatore?

* draiver999,
On the side of the firmware (dd-wrt or openwrt) without problems

Rep: (251)
MR3220v2 Openwrt + WebCam + UsbFlash

The story of how I connect the USB flash drive and a web camera to your MR3220v2
IMPORTANT!!! My router gets internet via WLAN and with this firmware, the Internet has out of the box as they say! This is important because you have to download the package!
You can of course configure the console and through, but I never did!
1. Putting the firmware with the necessary components. I compiled with the help of OpenWrt-ImageBuilder-ar71xx_generic-for-linux-x86_64 in the latest Ubuntu X64
I added a set of components:kmod-usb-ohci kmod-usb-storage kmod-fs-ext4 block-mount and deleted ppp ppp-mod-pppoe Web interface (luci) not climbed, though previous builds climbed! Well, to hell with him, then I retrofitted.
If someone broke collect I fasten your option for v2 (without web interface !!!)

2. Sews router. If you have a native tplinkovskaya firmware, just across the web face to stitch without saving. If different, the firmware in ways google is full.

3. Prepare a USB flash drive. I will not paint as you create partitions on a flash drive, a lot of information in the network. Let me just say that I do it with the help of Akronisa and Partition Wizard Server
You should have 2 sections. 1 pumping system 2. I have a USB flash drive to 1Gb, and I have here the following picture:
Attached Image

You can be different, but the main thing that 2 section!

4. Sticks "ready" USB flash drive

5. Downloading PuTTY , Run, to drive ip 192.168.1.1 connection type - Telnet , Click Open
In the terminal we write:
passwd root

And twice we write a new password for the userroot .
Then, close the PuTTY and open again. Trying to driveip 192.168.1.1 connection type - Ssh , Click Open
If you specify a password - root, then enter the username -root password is root . And when you enter the password characters are not displayed !!!
As a result, we see the following picture:
Attached Image

6. Next, we will mount a USB flash drive. The terminal alternately write:
opkg update
opkg install block-mount kmod-usb-core kmod-usb2 kmod-usb-ohci kmod-usb-storage kmod-fs-ext4

Thereby update / install the packages you want to mount the stick
Now in the terminal write:
block info

And we see section 2 - SWAP and ext4
Attached Image

Further, the terminal alternately trying to drive commands
mount / dev / sda2 / mnt
mkdir / tmp / cproot
mkdir / home
mount --bind / / tmp / cproot
tar -C / tmp / cproot -cvf -. | tar -C / mnt -xvf -
sync
umount / mnt
umount / tmp / cproot

If you do not partition sda2 , The first team to change to the correct number
Next you need to write down all the topics to automatically connect to the file / etc / config / fstab
To do this, in the console write:
block detect>/ etc / config / fstab

7. Download the WinSCP Attached filewinscp570.zip (4.69 MB)
run
Trying to drive ip:192.168.1.1 Transmission Protocol: Scp Port: 22 Username / Password as the last time I had root / root and click Login
This opens a window similar to the window of Total Commander. Left your file system, to the right of the router system
Attached Image

Now go to the folder RIGHTetc / config and edit the fstab file
The most important thing right to edit this file! On this depends whether the installed flash drive
You can just substitute youruuid from your file
config global
option anon_swap '0'
option anon_mount '0'
option auto_swap '1'
option auto_mount '1'
option delay_root '5'
option check_fs '0'

config swap
option device '/ dev / sda1'
option enabled '1'

config mount
option target '/'
option uuid 'f07dd6bf-a565-d001-700d-d6bfa565d001'
option enabled '1'
option fstype 'ext4'

You can just substitute youruuid from your file the rest leave as I have.
Save and restart the Route commandreboot in PUTTY and close PUTTY

8. Once the router has rebooted, run PUTTY, trying to drive ip 192.168.1.1 connection type - Ssh , Click Open
enter the username / password as before and write in the console
df

And see what is mounted.
Attached Image

If arootfs and / Dev / sda2 the same, I congratulate you! Were you able to mount vleshku and expand system memory! If not, then what a mistake! And it's worth trying again.

9. Install Web face - luci
To do this, we are trying to drive consistently PUTTY
opkg update
opkg install luci luci-i18n-base-ru

If it has no errors, the web has a muzzle can be accessed from the browser192.168.1.1 login / password as before

10. Connect the web camera to the OpenWrt
To do this, we are trying to drive consistently PUTTY
opkg update
opkg install kmod-video-uvc mjpg-streamer luci-app-mjpg-streamer

Thus setMJPG-streamer required for video capture.
My camera has not been reported as supported by default, and on this I put another driver packages for your camera
opkg update
opkg install kmod-video-gspca-zc3xx kmod-video-gspca-core

Now the button turns off the camera, sticks Web camera and turn on the router.
The web face go through the tabServices MJPG-streamer
There daw activate the "Enable MJPG-streamer" service.
DATA Specific customizable. Then without much fanaticism ... If put options are not supported, will not work!
You can configure through a file/ Etc / config / mjpg-streamer
Here's my version:
config mjpg-streamer 'core'
option input 'uvc'
option output 'http'
option device '/ dev / video0'
option resolution '640x480'
option www '/ www / webcam'
option enabled '1'
option fps '30'
option led 'off'
option port '8080'

You can view the video from the camera through the browserhttp://192.168.1.1:8080/stream.html
To do this using WinSCP unpack theseAttached filewww.zip(477 bytes)
files to the router on the way:/ Www / webcam the replacement of existing ones.
If your camera is supported, and you have everything configured properly, you will see rezultat.esli not, you can try doustanovit driver for your camera. Google again to help!

Maybe it missed something, but on the whole it works!

Post has been editedsvm - 25.01.16, 18:04
Reason for editing: spoilers

-SunLion- @ 20.03.2015, 21:09*
* draiver999,
On the side of the firmware (dd-wrt or openwrt) without problems

Please give a link to the firmware and instructions.

I need him to make friends with a 3G modem with smartTV the LG, and more to vayfay razdaval.dlya it is necessary to change the TTL
Modem flash the bear changed to a mobile sim from YOTA worked.
ZTE mf627 mts modem stitched on 626 3G konekt manager of Kulibina.

Post has been editeddraiver999 - 24.03.15, 09:59

Nirazu just nestalkivalsya routers.

Good time to skill Suto Wi fi n d link 3220 ability to create such a problem laptop Beech writes communication is limited or potskazhete in what cases and how to fix

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/10/19, 9:33