72 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> TP-LINK TL-MR3220 - Discussion | [wifirouter] Discussion, firmware, problem solving
ATV59
Message#1
27.07.14, 18:33
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 72
Check in: 03.01.14
Sony Xperia X Performance

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description:
Device purpose
Share your 3G / 4G connection freedom! The TL-MR3420 N-Series wireless router with 3G / 4G standards allows for sharing of mobile broadband 3G / 4G connectivity via WiFi or an Ethernet cable. By connecting a 3G / 4G USB modem to the router, you can create a Wi-Fi access point in minutes, through which wireless shared Internet access is possible, as well as information and applications on the local network.

Support any modems
Compatibility is the most important point to consider when purchasing a 3G / 4G router. TP-LINK has taken due measures to ensure that the router is 100% compatible with the modems that will be used with it. TP-LINK 3G / 4G routers successfully work with Internet service providers in the regions where they are sold. Worldwide, working groups have been established that constantly test new regions with new modems, so users can be sure that their 3G / 4G router will work flawlessly in the region where they live and work.

Supports 3G / 4G and wired redundancy
A distinctive feature of the TL-MR3220 model is support for the 3G / 4G standard and a wired connection with a channel reservation function, so that the connection to the Internet always remains active. Users can specify in the settings the preferred connection mode, one option out of two: 3G / 4G or WAN, the second option will be a backup connection. At the moment it is the only device that offers the possibility of using two types of connections at the same time. This allows you to get a wider range of settings, reduce downtime and save money on payment for connecting to an Internet service provider.

N standard data transfer rate and solid wireless coverage area
The TL-MR3220 router supports the IEEE 802.11n wireless standard and helps deploy a wireless network with data transfer rates of up to 150 Mbps with lower data loss when transmitting over long distances and over obstacles in a small office or large apartment, even in a reinforced concrete building. Moreover, users can easily catch the signal of their wireless network from a greater distance than was previously possible with devices that support the 802.11g standard.

WPA / WPA2 Encryption Modes - Enhanced Security
WEP encryption is no longer considered reliable enough to protect wireless networks. The TL-MR3220 router uses WPA / WPA2 (Personal / Enterprise) encryption modes developed by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, which deals with the compatibility and security of wireless devices for local area networks. WPA / WPA2 encryption ensures protection against any attacks and unauthorized access.

Share via 3G / 4G connectivity
The TL-MR3220 allows working at 4G standard speeds and supports more than 200 models of 3G modems, allowing users to share 3G / 4G broadband mobile connectivity via a wired or wireless connection.
Specifications:
Interface USB 2.0 port for LTE / HSPA + / HSUPA / HSDPA / UMTS / EVDO USB modem
1 10/100 Mbps WAN port, 4 10/100 Mbps LAN ports, auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI / MDIX support
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
On / Off switch wireless mode
Power on / off button
External power supply 9 VDC current / 0.85 A
Sizes (ShhDhV) 204 * 138 * 44 mm
Antenna type Omnidirectional, removable, Reverse SMA
Antenna gain 5 dBi
Parameters of the wireless module
IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b Wireless Network Standards, with some characteristics of the IEEE 802.11n standard
The frequency range of 2.4-2.4835 GHz
EIRP (Wireless Power)<20 dBm (EIRP)
Wireless Security Support 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryption,
Wireless MAC Filtering
DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM Modulation Technology
Software features
QoS (traffic prioritization) WMM
Security NAT and SPI firewalls, MAC address / IP address / packet / application / URL filtering, DoS attack protection, SYN Flooding, Ping of Death
Management Management via web interface (HTTP), Firmware update via web configuration interface
Other
CE, FCC, RoHS certification
Package Contents N Series Router with 3G / 4G Standards
1 antenna
Power Supply
Ethernet cable
CD with materials
Quick Setup Guide
System Requirements MicrosoftВ® WindowsВ® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista в„ў or Windows 7, MACВ® OS, NetWareВ®, UNIXВ® or Linux.
Environmental Parameters Operating Temperature: 0 в„ѓ - 40
Storage temperature: -40 в„ѓ - 70 в„ѓ
Relative air humidity during operation: 10% - 90%, without condensation
Relative humidity during storage: 5% - 90%, without condensation
Overview:
Useful:
Firmware
Before flashing / updating your router's software - Recommendations for updating the software of TP-LINK routers, check its hardware version, you can see it on the back of the device.The router version and the firmware version must match!

OpenWrt based alternative firmware for 3G and 4G modems for TP-LINK TL-MR3220 (GoldenOrb)
Latest factory firmware for v1. * v2. *
New updated custom firmware
Actual Firmware GoldenOrb 2017-12-15 Attention! We look the Version of your Router v1. * v2. * Supported Modems here
DD-Wrt firmware themethe forum
FullFlash firmware for programmer Download Ver 1. * Download ver 2.
Updated Firmware GoldenOrb 2018-09-18 Attention! We look the Version of your Router v1 (not yet). * v2. *

Wishes to design themes
Suggestions and suggestions are accepted in QMS.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedATV59 - 30.11.18, 11:12
tychon
Message#42
08.10.14, 13:42
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 05.10.12

The TL-MR3220 router, version 2.1, is flashed with the latest firmware from offsite.
He worked, but did not give the opportunity to open the setup menu (via the network hose, at 192.168.0.1). Inet distributed, Wi-Fi connected, 3G also worked.
I reset the settings with a reset - the Internet has ceased to be heard, wi-fi also died.
All lights (except USB) are lit.
When you try to enter the menu through any browser writes - page not found.
Tried all the LAN ports. When WiFi was still working, I tried it and through it ss smartphones (two different) - the page was not found. I tried the address 192.168.1.1 - the same garbage. The code was connected to the Internet - specifically looked at the address of the gateway and the server - 192.168.0.1 - but the settings page does not open - not found.
How to deal with the scourge? Thank.

--------------------
I will always put beer with buns to the one who will teach on examples of firmware, tuning, etc. android devices.
tychon
Message#43
08.10.14, 15:41
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18
Check in: 05.10.12

When turned on (without a network and a computer), the lights are lit - power - constantly, system - constantly, Wi-Fi - constantly

--------------------
I will always put beer with buns to the one who will teach on examples of firmware, tuning, etc. android devices.
toliks14
Message#44
09.10.14, 22:07
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 22.04.11

It was possible to connect and tp-link 3020 via the modem wetelecom d300
32metis32
Message#45
12.10.14, 12:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 17.06.09
Nokia N73

Please understand what the problem is below the log:

I do not see something (we can not by the eyes) that the modem is connected to the network. I, when the modem connects to the network (E3131) writes similar lines

Good morning, the modem connected to the network after clicking on the link and turning on the auto-connect mode. But after some time it happens 6 hours, sometimes 10 it is chopped off. The light bulb stops blinking and constantly lights up green.
After repeating the operation described above, everything works again. How to achieve work without shutting down? Thanks in advance
demivan
Message#46
16.10.14, 09:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 26.08.07
Glofiish (E-Ten) X500

I have this device with V.2, with a connected HUAWEI 3-G E367 modem, everything works in principle, the Internet is heard regularly, but this is how I can’t configure remote control via DYNDNS, no matter how I tried go remotely to the web interface of this device, can someone tell in which direction to move, maybe the firmware needs an alternative or something else, the firmware I now have is the latest English version from off site TL-MR3220_V2_140620. Thanks in advance for any help.

Post has been editeddemivan - 16.10.14, 09:29
Mac Guru
Message#47
17.10.14, 19:34
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2303
Check in: 26.06.07
Apple iPhone 6s

Reset, does he not get 192.168.0.254?
Anticked
Message#48
23.11.14, 08:06
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 12.03.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Guys! there is 3220 v1.2, bilain 3131 is not seen, as well as bilain 3372.
Can someone successfully make this router with these modems.
I will be gratefully grateful who will give a link to the software for this router, so that everything starts.
hentrs
Message#49
02.12.14, 18:25
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6109
Check in: 12.08.13

Anticked @ 11/23/2014, 8:06*
3220 v1.2

4G LTE modems are compatible with TL-MR3220 ONLY from version 2.0

--------------------
<<-- Born in USSR -->>
-----------------------------------

Ты вчера был хозяин Империи !!! -> А теперь сирота ?!!! download

eSCream92
Message#50
09.12.14, 07:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 175
Check in: 27.11.11
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

MR3220 v2 latest firmware off site off. Works with a modem 3376 beeline. Recently noticed blunted distribution of the Internet on wifi. The first device (phone) is connected, any next device that connects to the WiFi does not see the Internet. When disconnecting the first one, ping to Yandex appears and, accordingly, the Internet. If you connect the first device, it will not see the Internet while the second is connected. Ie some kind of queue is built :) Reset in default, rebutted, de-energized, updated several times, but did not solve the problem. I tried different versions of devices (2 phones, a tablet and a laptop).

P.S Through the wire works fine on 2 computers. Wi-Fi glitches are a spontaneous phenomenon. It happens to work normally for several days, and then it starts to gush. After a few hours everything comes back to normal. It comes to the router normally, only the Internet does not see.

Post has been editedeSCream92 - 09.12.14, 07:58

--------------------
Huawei X1 7D-501L 4.4.2, Chuwi hi12,Xiaomi Redmi 2 817 Stable, Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime Global 8.1.2.0
Dmitry Borisov
Message#51
12.12.14, 17:56
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 03.07.14
Prestigio MultiPad 4 Ultimate 10.1 3G PMP7100D3G_QUAD

Tell me, I went into the settings of the router, I set everything up (the name of the Wi-Fi password, so that only the 3G modem allowed the Internet, I plug in the modem, once the USB icon on the router blinked, and no longer flashes, it went out where it was determined , but when I click to connect, the page is quickly updated and it is written that it is not connected, what is the problem? Can I remove the check mark or what? MTS Huavei E3131 modem
vlrqa
Message#52
16.12.14, 07:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 126
Check in: 05.01.13
Apple iPhone X

Hello. There was a problem with this router. I bought it about a year and a half ago. Worked without censure. The day before yesterday it was necessary to reconfigure it. My dsl router raises PPPoE, then via Dynamic IP accepts an access point. At the moment, the access point is not receiving data on Dynamic IP. When you click on the "Determine" button, it writes "Static IP". Static also can not expose for some reason. Perhaps wrong doing.
I put the IP from the network of the router (192.168.1.100) and assign it to the gateway. Internet on the wafer and not. If anyone knows a solution to the problem, I will be grateful.
P.S. Even flashing to the last of. firmware.
ctich
Message#53
16.12.14, 11:40
Guru
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 14707
Check in: 04.05.09
Apple iPhone 7

* vlrqa
If you know pppoe login + passw, then configure the adsl modem in bridge mode, and write pppoe on the router, it will be more correct, and there will be no problems with networks.

--------------------
deys
Message#54
17.12.14, 17:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 920
Check in: 18.02.10
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

Maybe someone will throw an idea of ​​what can be done. I have TP-LINK TL-MR3220 ver 2.2 and a modem from MTS Huawei E3131. The situation is such that I am in a zone of uncertain reception. Therefore, the modem hangs on the balcony with a homemade antenna reflector, such as a hemisphere, from a liter beer can through a five-meter cord (otherwise it does not catch at all). The cord is plugged into a USB hub with external power and further into the router. If you connect to the laptop, even without a hub with additional power, it sometimes falls off (very rarely), and if with a hub, it works without any problems. But if through a router, then without a hub it cannot catch at all (apparently there is not enough power), and if with a hub, it still falls off from time to time, and until either you pull out the modem wire or the wire from the hub then the modem just doesn't work. Well, plus the speed is several times different. It happens that the modem light is on the router and you cannot go anywhere. Just the Internet does not work and that's it. If I stuck it directly to the laptop, then there is about 1-3MB, if through wai-wai, then at best 1Mb. And more often just a complete Internet stupor and a permanent loss of the modem. Maybe there are any firmware (let it be unofficial), which can somehow improve the situation, so that the modem does not fall off so often (maybe from the Openwrt line (like so called)). Or Maybe someone else will advise?

--------------------
Highscreen Zera F rev.SLineageOS 14.1 || Samsung galaxy ace ( cm-11.0.0-RC9 ) || DNS AirTab E77 || TeXeT TN-505
vlrqa
Message#55
18.12.14, 13:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 126
Check in: 05.01.13
Apple iPhone X

If you know pppoe login + passw, then configure the adsl modem in bridge mode, and write pppoe on the router, it will be more correct, and there will be no problems with networks.

The fact is, it never worked that way. I do not know why. In the course, routers do not see each other at all. Cables changed, the problem also remained
-SunLion-
Message#56
18.12.14, 15:41
Cheshire ... Here is a dog! ..
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4218
Check in: 11.05.09
Apple iPhone XR

* vlrqa
An adsl modem is in bridge mode, you insert an Ethernet cable from a modem into the wan port of a router, and already on a router you raise PPPoE.

--------------------
iPhone XR + iWatch 3 + iPod Nano 2G + MacBook Pro 2012 => I ♥ Mac OS
Forum Rules
nikmedber
Message#57
23.12.14, 13:51
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 22.05.12

use adapter COM-UART

I did not understand what kind of adapter, uart he is com. If the computer has a com, then the adapter is not needed.
I need a resistor on the 10th, a soldering iron, and a com cable.https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=45102

Post has been editednikmedber - 23.12.14, 14:18
NAMREWOP
Message#58
29.12.14, 13:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Check in: 26.12.14

What kind of firmware?
for TL-MR3220 V2
Publication date 6/20/2014 firmware TL-MR3220_V2_140620
Publication date 9/29/2014 firmware TL-MR3220_V2_140929

http: //www.tp-link.com...R3220&version=V2#tbl_j
Bulechkin
Message#59
30.12.14, 02:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19
Check in: 14.06.13
HTC 8S

What could be the problem? I have flashed 3220v2 with openwrt-mr3220-v2-MW2014-12-07.bin firmware in order to connect 4g e3227 modem. The router works, pinged, but does not show the web. I tried 19 ... 1.1 and 0.1. Before that, I flashed a gargoyle, but then with a recovery firmware, then a native one, fresh and already through this web I flashed this face.

It was decided: there was a statistical IP on the computer.

Post has been editedBulechkin - 30.12.14, 02:24
Igorvten
Message#60
18.01.15, 05:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 02.07.12
Apple iPad mini Retina

Hello everyone, help me solve my problem, I have a router, mr-3220 v2 flashed it with open wrt, then decided to roll back to the drain, did it according to the instructions through the web-browser, downloaded the recovery firmware, started to sew, the process was long, and after 15 I tried without restarting to go through the ip address to the router for minutes, but nothing followed, I tried to reset, and I don’t know what to do, tried to restore the tftpd instructions, the router doesn’t hack the firmware, the indicators are constantly on, the gear icon is blinking , the Wi-Fi and the network are on, the IP address is received by the automaton th with the router, read somewhere council person to press reset several times, press, lock turns quickly and flickers, but what it has been said I do not understand this guy zero emotion on the router would help with this problem that occurs in children pozhalujsto: blush:

--------------------
Dungeon Hunter 4 Players Club
van6
Message#61
29.01.15, 16:52
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 27.08.14
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082

Hello guys, I really need your help, my tp-link 3220 v2.2 router, I wanted to update it when the process went off at home, the light after that on the face all the lights are blinking. What do you guys tell me please. I will be very grateful. Thanks in advance

72 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:29