72 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> TP-LINK TL-MR3220 - Discussion | [wifirouter] Discussion, firmware, problem solving
ATV59
Message#1
27.07.14, 18:33
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 72
Check in: 03.01.14
Sony Xperia X Performance

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description:
Device purpose
Share your 3G / 4G connection freedom! The TL-MR3420 N-Series wireless router with 3G / 4G standards allows for sharing of mobile broadband 3G / 4G connectivity via WiFi or an Ethernet cable. By connecting a 3G / 4G USB modem to the router, you can create a Wi-Fi access point in minutes, through which wireless shared Internet access is possible, as well as information and applications on the local network.

Support any modems
Compatibility is the most important point to consider when purchasing a 3G / 4G router. TP-LINK has taken due measures to ensure that the router is 100% compatible with the modems that will be used with it. TP-LINK 3G / 4G routers successfully work with Internet service providers in the regions where they are sold. Worldwide, working groups have been established that constantly test new regions with new modems, so users can be sure that their 3G / 4G router will work flawlessly in the region where they live and work.

Supports 3G / 4G and wired redundancy
A distinctive feature of the TL-MR3220 model is support for the 3G / 4G standard and a wired connection with a channel reservation function, so that the connection to the Internet always remains active. Users can specify in the settings the preferred connection mode, one option out of two: 3G / 4G or WAN, the second option will be a backup connection. At the moment it is the only device that offers the possibility of using two types of connections at the same time. This allows you to get a wider range of settings, reduce downtime and save money on payment for connecting to an Internet service provider.

N standard data transfer rate and solid wireless coverage area
The TL-MR3220 router supports the IEEE 802.11n wireless standard and helps deploy a wireless network with data transfer rates of up to 150 Mbps with lower data loss when transmitting over long distances and over obstacles in a small office or large apartment, even in a reinforced concrete building. Moreover, users can easily catch the signal of their wireless network from a greater distance than was previously possible with devices that support the 802.11g standard.

WPA / WPA2 Encryption Modes - Enhanced Security
WEP encryption is no longer considered reliable enough to protect wireless networks. The TL-MR3220 router uses WPA / WPA2 (Personal / Enterprise) encryption modes developed by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, which deals with the compatibility and security of wireless devices for local area networks. WPA / WPA2 encryption ensures protection against any attacks and unauthorized access.

Share via 3G / 4G connectivity
The TL-MR3220 allows working at 4G standard speeds and supports more than 200 models of 3G modems, allowing users to share 3G / 4G broadband mobile connectivity via a wired or wireless connection.
Specifications:
Interface USB 2.0 port for LTE / HSPA + / HSUPA / HSDPA / UMTS / EVDO USB modem
1 10/100 Mbps WAN port, 4 10/100 Mbps LAN ports, auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI / MDIX support
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
On / Off switch wireless mode
Power on / off button
External power supply 9 VDC current / 0.85 A
Sizes (ShhDhV) 204 * 138 * 44 mm
Antenna type Omnidirectional, removable, Reverse SMA
Antenna gain 5 dBi
Parameters of the wireless module
IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b Wireless Network Standards, with some characteristics of the IEEE 802.11n standard
The frequency range of 2.4-2.4835 GHz
EIRP (Wireless Power)<20 dBm (EIRP)
Wireless Security Support 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryption,
Wireless MAC Filtering
DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM Modulation Technology
Software features
QoS (traffic prioritization) WMM
Security NAT and SPI firewalls, MAC address / IP address / packet / application / URL filtering, DoS attack protection, SYN Flooding, Ping of Death
Management Management via web interface (HTTP), Firmware update via web configuration interface
Other
CE, FCC, RoHS certification
Package Contents N Series Router with 3G / 4G Standards
1 antenna
Power Supply
Ethernet cable
CD with materials
Quick Setup Guide
System Requirements Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista ™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
Environmental Parameters Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ - 40
Storage temperature: -40 ℃ - 70 ℃
Relative air humidity during operation: 10% - 90%, without condensation
Relative humidity during storage: 5% - 90%, without condensation
Overview:
Useful:
Firmware
Before flashing / updating your router's software - Recommendations for updating the software of TP-LINK routers, check its hardware version, you can see it on the back of the device.The router version and the firmware version must match!

OpenWrt based alternative firmware for 3G and 4G modems for TP-LINK TL-MR3220 (GoldenOrb)
Latest factory firmware for v1. * v2. *
New updated custom firmware
Actual Firmware GoldenOrb 2017-12-15 Attention! We look the Version of your Router v1. * v2. * Supported Modems here
DD-Wrt firmware themethe forum
FullFlash firmware for programmer Download Ver 1. * Download ver 2.
Updated Firmware GoldenOrb 2018-09-18 Attention! We look the Version of your Router v1 (not yet). * v2. *

Wishes to design themes
Suggestions and suggestions are accepted in QMS.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedATV59 - 30.11.18, 11:12
Unixway
Message#22
22.09.14, 10:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 196
Check in: 29.03.14
Honor 7C

Well, in general, it is necessary to consider other machines for a comparable price, or is this optimal?
deys
Message#23
22.09.14, 10:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 920
Check in: 18.02.10
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

I first looked at a d-link for some at the same price, but I was dissuaded by a salesman. He said that the old revisions of this router worked normally with the modem, but they were not very good in new revisions, and it was this price range that was advised. Then I read reviews at home and realized that the seller had done the right thing, which he had persuaded. And more expensive somehow not considered. So I can not say anything

--------------------
Highscreen Zera F rev.SLineageOS 14.1 ||

Samsung Galaxy Ace download

( cm-11.0.0-RC9 ) || DNS AirTab E77 || TeXeT TN-505
Unixway
Message#24
22.09.14, 12:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 196
Honor 7C

* deys,
In general, I agree. How many communicated with cheap technology from D-Link, the impressions are negative.
In fairness, they have a good service, a forum. And expensive switches do normal.
Unixway
Message#25
24.09.14, 00:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 196
Honor 7C

The router is purchased, tested.
Fresh firmware is flooded.
Basically, I liked it. Simple, logical interface. Everything is clearly on / off.
Huawei E3131 in stock did not start.
Decision:
1. Flash into modem E3131_21.157.31.00.161.B757 - the modem is unlocked.
2. Flash Dashboard_HUAWEI-Modem-3.5, getting rid of megaphone software. The code is extracted from HUAWEI_Calculator.
3. We transfer the modem to the modem-only mode using MyHuaweiTerminal.

Post has been editedUnixway - 24.09.14, 00:02
toliks14
Message#26
24.09.14, 02:05
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 22.04.11

Checked tp-link 3220 after dancing with a tambourine works with a modem wetelecom d300 rev.b mts Ukraine.
Actions disable sdrom on the modem + old firmware, which is used to recover from openwrt. 3020 never managed to connect with this d300 modem.

Post has been editedtoliks14 - 24.09.14, 02:07
deys
Message#27
24.09.14, 08:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 920
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

3. We transfer the modem to the modem-only mode using MyHuaweiTerminal.

I have MTS Huawei E3131. I initially also transferred it to the modem only mode. I did not even flash anything. Everything started with the move. Then I needed a card reader for a microshield and there was nothing but a modem under the other. I had to return it back. Transferred to mode + card reader + sd. And then for parking I forgot to translate back. So surprisingly, it all worked. Whether a coincidence, or something.

PS: // This is of course off topic - now I want to test this modem with all enabled modes now in the tablet,

--------------------
Highscreen Zera F rev.SLineageOS 14.1 || Samsung galaxy ace ( cm-11.0.0-RC9 ) || DNS AirTab E77 || TeXeT TN-505
qwiin
Message#28
30.09.14, 16:37
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 26.01.12

Good day. Bought this aparat. Set up as in the instructions (wan). The computer and the phone will connect quickly and well, but now it’s impossible to get online. Prior to this, there was an old Linksys sd205, both computers get the Internet without problems. I updated the firmware from the site to the newest one.
deys
Message#29
30.09.14, 16:50
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 920
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

Good day. Bought this aparat. Set up as in the instructions (wan). The computer and the phone will connect quickly and well, but now it’s impossible to get online. Prior to this, there was an old Linksys sd205, both computers get the Internet without problems. I updated the firmware from the site to the newest one.

Internet wired? Can the provider at the MAC address blocks? If so, then you need to clone the mac address of the computer or the old router, or call the provider and speak the mac address of the new router. Simply, many providers have a binding to the MAC address

--------------------
Highscreen Zera F rev.SLineageOS 14.1 || Samsung galaxy ace ( cm-11.0.0-RC9 ) || DNS AirTab E77 || TeXeT TN-505
qwiin
Message#30
30.09.14, 16:55
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19

Wired, there is such a system that there is a connector in the wall where you insert the wire and then into the computer or router.
deys
Message#31
30.09.14, 17:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 920
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

Wired, there is such a system that there is a connector in the wall where you insert the wire and then into the computer or router.

What provider and in what city? And so you need to look at the mac address of the device that normally works with the Internet and register this mac in the router. In nastrikas of a computer (or from that from what the Internet works) it is possible to look. Can there and not in the poppy address the case, but the fact that all settings are statics are set, and not dynamically issued. If dynamic addresses, then it is the mac to clone from a working device

Post has been editeddeys - 30.09.14, 17:09

--------------------
qwiin
Message#32
30.09.14, 17:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19

I live in Estonia, Tallinn. I do not know the provider. When I installed the old router, I didn’t set anything up at all, as I stopped it and it worked.
deys
Message#33
30.09.14, 17:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 920
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

I live in Estonia, Tallinn. I do not know the provider. When I installed the old router, I didn’t set anything up at all, as I stopped it and it worked.

Well, the provider in the contract must be specified. Well, so, if you did not have to do the settings, then apparently the addresses are automatically issued. Although just in case I would check the settings in the old router, there may still be static. Nor by the MAC address - register it from a working device. You never know, maybe at that time there was no binding to poppies, and then they entered it and now access from other poppies is blocked. Well, if none of the suggestions I offer helps, then call the support service and get true from them. I myself work as an admin and I can say that you can see many of the things on a server by logs. Maybe they have such a thing that DHTsP does not correctly give the data and something the router does not receive correctly. This option is also possible. This can also be compared in the infe of the working device and this router. Then you can also just rewrite it in the settings. And so, for example, if the DNS is not received on the machine, then the Internet will no longer work. In order to test this theory, you can start-execute-cmd (a black window should appear) write ping 8.8.8.8 (this is Google’s DNS). If pings go to him, it means that the route could not get the DNS addresses of the provider's servers. If they do not, then the next step is to pinganut defaulte gateway. The easiest way to do this is as follows. First, connect something that works through, again, call the cmd and type the ipconfig command and see what’s in the default gatewey field - most likely (but not necessarily, different providers are perverted in different ways) something like 192.168.xx, 10.xxx or 176.xxx, but there may also be a white address. So try the same pinganut what is specified in the field of default gatevei. If it doesn’t ping, then it’s likely that the ip address, gateway, subnet mask settings are correct or there is still a network connection to the poppy if they respond, but 8.8.8.8 will not answer, then I think you will have to call any Prow and Mac router talk. Or prescribe in the settings of the router that on the running device. If ideas still appear, I will write

Posted on 09/30/2014, 17:36:

I live in Estonia, Tallinn.

By the way, the provider is likely to show the site 2ip.ru, if you log in from a working device

--------------------
qwiin
Message#34
30.09.14, 17:45
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19

I saw that when the new router is enabled, Skype and Viber programs are working, and they never let the Internet.

registered ping 8.8.8.8 for both devices all the same thing only TTL changed from 48 to 47

Post has been editedqwiin - 30.09.14, 17:51
deys
Message#35
30.09.14, 18:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 920
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

I saw that when the new router is enabled, Skype and Viber programs are working, and they never let the Internet.

I think it is worth checking then what DNS are registered. Skype, if I’m not mistaken, walks through ipishki, Viber didn’t watch how he walks. It can just register in the router ipishki DNS, which the provider issues or try to enter Google 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4 (such as such a secondary one). And for the sake of interest in the browser to typehttp://178.248.233.6- Must go to the ENT. Although, damn, FIG knows, in another country as it will, but in theory it should. You can also try in the same command line using the nslookup command to see what is used as the DNS server for them to try to forget the websites and see what is being given in the answers
C: \ Documents and Settings \ Sergey V.DeyS>nslookup
Default Server: edns1.sib.mts.ru
Address: 217.8.237.53

If there are errors, then at least it should show from which DNS tries to take addresses

--------------------
qwiin
Message#36
30.09.14, 18:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 19

I think it is worth checking then what DNS are registered. Skype, if I’m not mistaken, walks through ipishki, Viber didn’t watch how he walks. It can just register in the router ipishki DNS, which the provider issues or try to enter Google 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4 (such as such a secondary one). And for the sake of interest in the browser to typehttp://178.248.233.6- Must go to the ENT. Although, damn, FIG knows, in another country as it will, but in theory it should. You can also try in the same command line using the nslookup command to see what is used as the DNS server for them to try to forget the websites and see what is being given in the answers

handed down dns and it all worked, so leave it or redo it to your relatives somehow?

Post has been editedqwiin - 30.09.14, 18:22
deys
Message#37
30.09.14, 18:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 920
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

handed down dns and it all worked, so leave it or redo it to your relatives somehow?

it is possible and so to leave, and it is possible to register those that the provider gives

--------------------
hentrs
Message#38
04.10.14, 05:50
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6109
Check in: 12.08.13

Such a thing.
there is a MR3220. iron version v2.0
sees any 3g modems e171, e3131, zte mf667, etc. in any form, and hilink with ports, BUT
In general, it does not see any 4g modem E3276, E3272, mf823 in any form and with any firmware and open wrt as well.
What is iron incompatibility?
who had it?
there was an opinion that there was not enough food. try a more powerful power supply and active hub is not possible.
the same MR3220 is available, only hardware version v2.1 - absolutely any 3g, 4g modems "hawala", even on native firmware.

--------------------
<<-- Born in USSR -->>
-----------------------------------
Yesterday you were the master of the Empire !!! ->And now an orphan? !!!
GuriyAlexeev
Message#39
06.10.14, 14:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 06.10.14

Hello dear members of the forum) I have such a question: wifi tp-link tl-mr3220 router with support for 3g modem and 2 modems one beeline mf180 and another mts 420s unlocked for all sims (did not reflash just unlocked) like this did not connect on the computer but on an Internet computer there is no what to do? By the way, the site 192.168.0.1 doesn’t go before so right now, it doesn’t go at all, but it comes to another computer calmly (sorry for the nouveau
32metis32
Message#40
06.10.14, 20:39
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 17.06.09
Nokia N73

Good evening everyone,
I have a M100-3 megaphone modem, and tp-link 3220 router.
Installed the Russian firmware on the router sees the modem status is connected, the signal is 100% 4g. But there is no Internet, the Internet connection is lit in the corner is limited. If you just plug in the whistle everything is ok.
Help me figure out what the problem is below the log:
Log
Index Time Type Level Log Contents
98 1st day 00:22:05 DHCP DHCP NOTE DHCPS: Recv INFORM from 00: 1B: B9: 98: 1B: 55
97 1st day 00:21:31 DHCP WARNING LTE Network connected.
96 1st day 00:21:30 DHCP INFO Update DNS1 = 0xc0a80001, DNS2 = 0x0
95 1st day 00:21:30 DHCP WARNING dhcpc_ipc_data_rcv_lte 257 dhcpstr.ip = 192.168.0.1
94 1st day 00:21:30 DHCP INFO dhcpc_ipc_data_rcv_router 648: current network type = 1
93 1st day 00:21:30 DHCP DHCP DHCP Note: GET ip: c0a800b6 mask: ffffff00 gateway: c0a80001 dns1: c0a80001 dns2: 0 static route: 0
92 1st day 00:21:30 DHCP NOTE NOTE DHCPC Recv ACK from server c0a80001 with ip c0a800b6 lease time 86400
91 1st day 00:21:29 DHCP NOTE NOTE DHCPC Send REQUEST to server c0a80001 with request ip c0a800b6
90 1st day 00:21:29 DHCP NOTE NOTE DHCPC Recv OFFER from server c0a80001 with ip c0a800b6
89 1st day 00:21:29 DHCP NOTE NOTE DHCPC Send DISCOVER with request ip 0 and unicast flag 0
88 1st day 00:21:29 DHCP INFO dhcpc_ipc_data_rcv_router 648: current network type = 1
87 1st day 00:21:27 3G / 4G NOTE 3G / 4G start connecting ...
86 1st day 00:21:27 3G / 4G INFO USB modem is ready
85 1st day 00:21:22 3G / 4G INFO LTE MODEM = 2, status = 2, targetVendorID = 0x19d2, targetProductID = 0x1405
84 1st day 00:21:22 3G / 4G NOTE after switch modem vid is 0x19d2 pid is 0x1405
83 1st day 00:21:21 3G / 4G NOTE / tmp / 3G / 19d2_1225_0
82 1st day 00:21:08 3G / 4G INFO Before Mode switch VendID = 0x19d2, ProductID = 0x1225
81 1st day 00:21:03 3G / 4G INFO LTE MODEM = 0, status = 1, targetVendorID = 0x0, targetProductID = 0x0
80 1st day 00:21:03 3G / 4G NOTE box_card start
79 1st day 00:20:51 DHCP DHCP NOTE DHCPS: Recv INFORM from 00: 1B: B9: 98: 1B: 55
78 1st day 00:16:40 DHCP DHCP NOTE: RecV INFORM from 00: 1B: B9: 98: 1B: 55
77 1st day 00:14:59 DHCP DHCPS NOTE: Recv INFORM from 00: 1B: B9: 98: 1B: 55
76 1st day 00:14:22 3G / 4G INFO 3G Modem is plugged out.
75 1st day 00:14:20 3G / 4G NOTE dhcpcLteModemRelease 998 sysCmd = ifconfig lte0 0.0.0.0
74 1st day 00:14:19 DHCP INFO dhcpc_ipc_data_rcv_router 648: current network type = 1
73 1st day 00:14:19 DHCP NOTE NOTE DHCPC Entering released state
72 1st day 00:14:19 DHCP NOTE NOTE DHCPC Unicasting a release of 192.168.0.182 to 192.168.0.1
71 1st day 00:14:18 3G / 4G INFO process_msg 385: call dhcpcLteModemRelease
70 1st day 00:14:18 3G / 4G INFO LTE MODEM = 0, status = 0, targetVendorID = 0x0, targetProductID = 0x0
69 1st day 00:14:18 3G / 4G INFO LTE MODEM = 0, status = 1, targetVendorID = 0x0, targetProductID = 0x0

Post has been editedctich - 06.10.14, 23:09
Reason for editing: spoiler
deys
Message#41
07.10.14, 16:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 920
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

32metis32 10/07/2014, 00:39*
Help me figure out what the problem is below the log:

I do not see something (we can not by the eyes) that the modem is connected to the network. I, when the modem connects to the network (E3131) writes similar lines

55 Oct 7 17:33:26 3G / 4G NOTE 3G / 4G connected
54 Oct 7 17:33:25 PPP INFO rcvd [IPCP Ack addr = 10.169.37.146 dns1 = 217.8.237.53 dns3 = 217.8.237.61]
53 Oct 7 17:33:25 PPP INFO sent [IPCP Req addr = 10.169.37.146 dns1 = 217.8.237.53 dns3 = 217.8.237.61]
52 Oct 7 17:33:25 PPP INFO rcvd [IPCP Nak addr = 10.169.37.146 dns1 = 217.8.237.53 dns3 = 217.8.237.61]
51 Oct 7 17:33:25 PPP INFO sent [IPCP Req addr = 0.0.0.0 dns1 = 0.0.0.0 dns3 = 0.0.0.0]

On the modem as a light bulb behaves. Well, in the sense of what color?

--------------------

72 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:22