73 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> TP-LINK TL-MR3220 - Discussion | [wifirouter] Discussion, firmware, problem solving
ATV59
Message#1
27.07.14, 18:33
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 72
Check in: 03.01.14
Sony Xperia X Performance

Attached Image

A photo:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Description:
Device purpose
Share your 3G / 4G connection freedom! The TL-MR3420 N-Series wireless router with 3G / 4G standards allows for sharing of mobile broadband 3G / 4G connectivity via WiFi or an Ethernet cable. By connecting a 3G / 4G USB modem to the router, you can create a Wi-Fi access point in minutes, through which wireless shared Internet access is possible, as well as information and applications on the local network.

Support any modems
Compatibility is the most important point to consider when purchasing a 3G / 4G router. TP-LINK has taken due measures to ensure that the router is 100% compatible with the modems that will be used with it. TP-LINK 3G / 4G routers successfully work with Internet service providers in the regions where they are sold. Worldwide, working groups have been established that constantly test new regions with new modems, so users can be sure that their 3G / 4G router will work flawlessly in the region where they live and work.

Supports 3G / 4G and wired redundancy
A distinctive feature of the TL-MR3220 model is support for the 3G / 4G standard and a wired connection with a channel reservation function, so that the connection to the Internet always remains active. Users can specify in the settings the preferred connection mode, one option out of two: 3G / 4G or WAN, the second option will be a backup connection. At the moment it is the only device that offers the possibility of using two types of connections at the same time. This allows you to get a wider range of settings, reduce downtime and save money on payment for connecting to an Internet service provider.

N standard data transfer rate and solid wireless coverage area
The TL-MR3220 router supports the IEEE 802.11n wireless standard and helps deploy a wireless network with data transfer rates of up to 150 Mbps with lower data loss when transmitting over long distances and over obstacles in a small office or large apartment, even in a reinforced concrete building. Moreover, users can easily catch the signal of their wireless network from a greater distance than was previously possible with devices that support the 802.11g standard.

WPA / WPA2 Encryption Modes - Enhanced Security
WEP encryption is no longer considered reliable enough to protect wireless networks. The TL-MR3220 router uses WPA / WPA2 (Personal / Enterprise) encryption modes developed by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, which deals with the compatibility and security of wireless devices for local area networks. WPA / WPA2 encryption ensures protection against any attacks and unauthorized access.

Share via 3G / 4G connectivity
The TL-MR3220 allows working at 4G standard speeds and supports more than 200 models of 3G modems, allowing users to share 3G / 4G broadband mobile connectivity via a wired or wireless connection.
Specifications:
Interface USB 2.0 port for LTE / HSPA + / HSUPA / HSDPA / UMTS / EVDO USB modem
1 10/100 Mbps WAN port, 4 10/100 Mbps LAN ports, auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI / MDIX support
Buttons WPS / Reset Button
On / Off switch wireless mode
Power on / off button
External power supply 9 VDC current / 0.85 A
Sizes (ShhDhV) 204 * 138 * 44 mm
Antenna type Omnidirectional, removable, Reverse SMA
Antenna gain 5 dBi
Parameters of the wireless module
IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b Wireless Network Standards, with some characteristics of the IEEE 802.11n standard
The frequency range of 2.4-2.4835 GHz
EIRP (Wireless Power)<20 dBm (EIRP)
Wireless Security Support 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK encryption,
Wireless MAC Filtering
DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM Modulation Technology
Software features
QoS (traffic prioritization) WMM
Security NAT and SPI firewalls, MAC address / IP address / packet / application / URL filtering, DoS attack protection, SYN Flooding, Ping of Death
Management Management via web interface (HTTP), Firmware update via web configuration interface
Other
CE, FCC, RoHS certification
Package Contents N Series Router with 3G / 4G Standards
1 antenna
Power Supply
Ethernet cable
CD with materials
Quick Setup Guide
System Requirements Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista ™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.
Environmental Parameters Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ - 40
Storage temperature: -40 ℃ - 70 ℃
Relative air humidity during operation: 10% - 90%, without condensation
Relative humidity during storage: 5% - 90%, without condensation
Overview:
Useful:
Firmware
Before flashing / updating your router's software - Recommendations for updating the software of TP-LINK routers, check its hardware version, you can see it on the back of the device.The router version and the firmware version must match!

OpenWrt based alternative firmware for 3G and 4G modems for TP-LINK TL-MR3220 (GoldenOrb)
Latest factory firmware for v1. * v2. *
New updated custom firmware
Actual Firmware GoldenOrb 2017-12-15 Attention! We look the Version of your Router v1. * v2. * Supported Modems here
DD-Wrt firmware themethe forum
FullFlash firmware for programmer Download Ver 1. * Download ver 2.
Updated Firmware GoldenOrb 2018-09-18 Attention! We look the Version of your Router v1 (not yet). * v2. *

Wishes to design themes
Suggestions and suggestions are accepted in QMS.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedATV59 - 30.11.18, 11:12
MokkoMe
Message#2
29.01.14, 23:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Check in: 05.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

I have this device. Firmware last with of. site.
I really wanted to make it a central access point to the Internet for all devices in the house (computer, phone, tablet).
But there is one very sad problem. My wired provider distributes the Internet through PPPoE. those. I connect by LAN, I get a dynamic IP, then PPPoE and already my IP on the Internet.
And this miracle device does not want to connect to the network. Always hanging on the stage of the conect.

additionally:
- there is no filter by poppies
- I enter the login and password correctly
- the settings menu is very simple, set up in the same wayhttp://27sysday.ru/nas...r3220-revizij-v1-i-v2/
- tried with dynamic second connection. (I understand the local) can not get IP.
- I have v1
- WAN port is working. because I can distribute the Internet from the computer to the router and then to WiFi.

System Log issues:
PPPoE hard line is disconnected, please check the line

In repair? Other firmware?

Post has been editedMokkoMe - 29.01.14, 23:37

--------------------
Cube U9GT-5, XRN3i
mb4rever
Message#3
31.01.14, 21:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Check in: 08.09.08
Garmin-Asus M10

MokkoMe,where the Secondary connection is a tick should be on the Dynamic IP address
MokkoMe
Message#4
01.02.14, 02:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Check in: 05.09.11
Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000

Yes, I tried it too. The inscription "Update IP" hangs and then everything is 0.

I wrote in those. TR link support. Answer: you have a bad wire. Type computers and laptops work better, but our routers are smart.

--------------------
Cube U9GT-5, XRN3i
mb4rever
Message#5
01.02.14, 09:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Check in: 08.09.08
Garmin-Asus M10

MokkoMe,
I need to try to think from the firmware to roll back to some old one, and then try it with openwrt based firmware
max140390
Message#6
14.02.14, 14:35
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 05.02.12
HTC HD2

I have a device TL-MR3020 works with the E3131, although it should not, since it is not in the description of compatibility.
I bought the MR3220 V2 as I thought it was better to distribute the antenna, but it does not work with this modem (E3131), I set it up on the same principle as the TL-MR3020, but it doesn’t see it in the settings. I patched the router with the latest firmware from the site, the truth is Russian, still does not see, I smoked the forum I realized (or did not understand) that I had to unlock the modem, I patched E3131Update_21.158.00.00.1020.B757, and then HUAWEY Modem 3.0. in the TL-MR3020 does not see, although if connected directly without a router, it only works badly (compared to the previous firmware)
ppshah
Message#7
20.02.14, 07:18
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 29.10.11
Apple iPhone 5

Actually a question. Will this router work with 4g modem from Megaphone?

Posted 02/20/2014 07:18:

Found on the site. If your device does not support 4G connectivity, please update the firmware manually.

--------------------
iPhone 5
evgeniysklyarov
Message#8
12.03.14, 17:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 03.03.13

Good time of day! Since I couldn’t find the answer to my question, I decided to create a new topic (I could simply search badly)
I have such a problem. I have a TP-link mr3220 router, it has the ability to connect 3G 4G modems. I am using a Yota lu150 modem. the router detects it, connects, but turns off in about a minute. What to do?? ? I rebooted and did a hard reset of the system. Does not help. Just directly in the computer, everything works. Please write how to properly configure it and what can be done with it.
If you reflash, then what firmware. (I reflashed to the official from the official site). how to set it up? I do not know what to do. Help me please.

Post has been editedevgeniysklyarov - 12.03.14, 17:56
rasam
Message#9
12.03.14, 22:00
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 02.11.11

There are several reasons:
1. Lack of power for the modem ... is treated by installing the YUSB with additional power.
2. Try to disable (temporarily) Wi-Fi
3. Try using a USB extension cable ...
andyzam
Message#10
28.05.14, 18:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 14.06.10
HTC Desire

Good day! I have the following problem.
I use Tp Link 3020 in my taxis. A modem from a megaphone M100-3 is installed in every router
The SSID settings have been made (the network is registered), WPA2 has registered its password, selected in the settings that I work through a megaphone and changed the login password for accessing the device itself. And that's all. The problem that constantly haunts us now is that cars arrive at an enviable frequency, in which all the settings have returned to the basic ones (Tp link network, etc.). This problem is experienced not by one machine / modem, but by many. There are of course some who work on duty and do not fly off, but most with a frequency of 3-4 days come with basic settings. The equipment is powered via USB and gets 5V / 1A (checked).
In those support, TP Link has already applied, until solutions have been found.
Corresponding to The question is, while we are looking for a solution, so that this problem does not exist, I need to make sure that the routers fly off and fly to our settings.
And then they were already tortured to reconfigure them in a circle, okay 1 thing, but there are a lot of them ...
Passengers complain that WIFI does not work. It is also in the basic settings for password.

The question is whether it is possible to assemble the firmware that will support work with the M100-3 modem and with our settings (SSID, WPA2 password, and another login password to the device).
We are ready to pay for help, because this question is very necessary.
Tell me, please, who can help.
Again, while in tp link, support for us with this issue has not yet been helped (with firmware). And for us it is already critical.

Thank you in advance
portax
Message#11
29.05.14, 22:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 126
Check in: 27.02.09

When you build the firmware, you create a file folder and push the necessary settings into it. after any reset, the router will start with the necessary data.
andyzam
Message#12
29.05.14, 23:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
HTC Desire

Thank you very much for the answers! Now we are collecting the firmware
sloped
Message#13
30.05.14, 06:00
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 03.09.09
Asus p527

I have a similar problem, only the M150-1 modem (also known as E3276). SSID flies and WPS is turned on, although I disable it.
andyzam
Message#14
30.05.14, 15:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
HTC Desire

TP link to me for now responds that we have a problem with nutrition. They say you do not have 5V / 1 amp
They recommended someone to change the adapter and it all worked. It has not helped us yet.
igor_oxygen
Message#15
11.07.14, 23:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 13.12.13
Lenovo A706

Is there any firmware for TP-LINK TL-MR3220 v1 in Russian?

--------------------
Amateur Lenovo A706
geen1966
Message#16
24.07.14, 12:52
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 29.08.13

Kaneshna, in Russian there is - it is OpenWrt, you load the package luci-i18n-russian and you are with Russian
falcon32
Message#17
06.08.14, 20:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 123
Check in: 08.02.13

The problem is this. The router worked for a year (with problems) with 3G E3131 MF112 824F modems. Today, suddenly stopped seeing modems. And everything. I tried 4 different - 0 results. Diodes on the modems are lit, but incorrectly (constantly red on E3131 or blinking at 824F). How many did not look for - nowhere is there anything on this issue. I changed the firmware off and on a new one and on a new one. Filled bin files - about the result. Maybe it's in the yusb? Power to modems is on but in the status bar of the router - not connected
uryuk
Message#18
08.08.14, 09:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 235
Check in: 26.05.08
HP iPAQ 214

And how to correctly roll back from the new firmware to the old one?
VladimirNNOV
Message#19
28.08.14, 07:27
User
[offline]

Messages 76
Check in: 21.02.13

Hello forum users!
OpenWRT tried to put it?
Tell me, please, what is better to put?
Unixway
Message#20
20.09.14, 15:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 207
Check in: 29.03.14
Honor 7C

It is necessary to make the Internet in a private house through 3G Huawei E3131 (Megaphone M21-1).
Stopped on this router. To take, or something else is better?
If you take, is it worth it to change to OpenWRT?
deys
Message#21
21.09.14, 07:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 930
Check in: 18.02.10
Highscreen Zera F rev.S

It is necessary to make the Internet in a private house through 3G Huawei E3131 (Megaphone M21-1).
Stopped on this router. To take, or something else is better?
If you take, is it worth it to change to OpenWRT?

I have the same modem, interpreted from the MTS. Wound up without problems with the box. One current problem is, although there probably is not the fault of the equipment itself. I am in a zone of uncertain reception. Therefore, the modem hangs on usb-cord in three meters. Included in the hub with additional power, because the modem without additional power is not enough. From time to time the modem is simply lost. It helps only or restarting the router or pulling out a modem. But, I think that if it is stuck without laces, it will work fine. If you stick in a laptop through a cord, then the modem is also lost. Under normal conditions (when without a lace) it was not possible to try.

--------------------
Highscreen Zera F rev.SLineageOS 14.1 ||

Samsung Galaxy Ace download

( cm-11.0.0-RC9 ) || DNS AirTab E77 || TeXeT TN-505

73 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/18/19, 16:53