> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > »  

> Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) | as well as analogs, clones and portable versions
Lindström
Message#1
29.01.14, 22:09
Towards demonopolization
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 617
Check in: 27.10.13
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Attached Image

• MEGA DRIVE •

/GENESIS/ download

Specifications
CPU
CPU: 16-bit Motorola 68000 (or fully compatible)
Clock frequency: 7.61 MHz in PAL-set-top boxes, 7.67 MHz in NTSC-set-top boxes.

Additional processor: 8-bit Zilog Z80 (or fully compatible)
Clock frequency: 3.55 MHz in PAL-set-top boxes, 3.58 MHz in NTSC-set-top boxes.
Used as the main processor in compatibility mode with the Sega Master System.

Memory
Boot ROM: 2 Kbytes
Known as the “Trademark Security System” (TMSS)
Checks for licenses of the game, pirated games do not start
Boot ROM is absent in early versions of the console
Some early games developed without TMSS may not run in later versions.

Primary RAM: 64 Kbytes

Part of the address space M68000
Video Memory: 64 KB
The central processor can access it only through VDP
Additional RAM: 8 KB

Part of the address space Z80
Used as main RAM in compatibility mode with Sega Master System
Cartridge memory: up to 4 MB (32 Mbit)

Game cartridges of more than 4 MB should use memory bank switching
Graphics
Video controller Sega Mega Drive (VDP, Video Display Processor)
Layers: 4 (2 scrollable layers of background graphics, 1 layer of sprites, 1 layer of 'window')
Sprites: Up to 80 simultaneously displayed, depending on the screen mode (up to 20 on one horizontal line)
Palette: 512 colors

Simultaneously displayed colors: 64 nine-bit words of RAM are highlighted for the palette. A total of 4 palettes are available in 16 colors, with one color in each palette always transparent, and there is also a general background color. This allows you to display up to 61 colors simultaneously (and up to 1536 using raster effects or shading / highlighting).

Screen resolution: Up to 320 × 240 (40 × 30 cells) for the PAL version, and up to 320 × 224 (40 × 28 cells) for the NTSC version
Interlaced modes can double the vertical resolution of the screen.

Sound
Main sound chip: Yamaha YM2612
Six channels with frequency modulation, with four operators each; sixth channel can be used as an 8-bit DAC
Programmable ultra-low frequency generator (LFO) and stereo positioning.
Additional sound chip: Texas Instruments SN76489

Four Channel PSG (Programmable Sound Generator, Programmable Sound Generator)
Three channels with a rectangular waveform, one noise channel
Programmable tone / attenuation
Used in compatibility mode with Sega Master System

Outputs
Antenna output
Audio video output (audio stereo, composite and RGB)
Connector for power supply.
Two sockets for controllers (using the 4 Way Play adapter, you can play four of them).

Adapter 10 V, 1.2 A, later versions 9 V, 850 mA

Story
In 1987, personal 16-bit computers did not perform well. At the same time, Nintendo had 95% percent of the US market and 92% in Japan with its NES. Sega realized that the further struggle of the Master System with the NES was useless ... Using the 16-bit technology from their gaming machines for Sega was just right. And at the same time, the company's management decides that it is time to introduce these technologies in home consoles ... The company decided to develop a new 16-bit console based on System-16 borrowed from gaming machines. The working title of the console was MK 1601, but this name was quickly rejected, since it was absolutely not suitable for competent marketing. At the same time, a new name was invented, well known to us, namely Mega Drive. In the USA, the console could not be named with the same name, since an outsider, not having to the games, the company registered this name. And so in the states the console was called Genesis.

Sega Mega Drive Also at the time, a competitor Mega Drive - PC Engine was preparing for the exit, and Sega had something to fear because there was a rather large and rich company NEC behind this console. The launch of the PC Engine took place on October 30, 1987 in Japan and did not produce any special furore, as well as the launch of Mega Drive a year later on October 29, 1988 ... But this is only the beginning.

Soon, on January 9, 1989, Sega announced the date of the American release of the first truly 16-bit system, since the other 16-bits were not officially supplied to the states. The date was set for August 14, 1989 (only in Los Angeles and New York) of the year and the price for the console was $ 190, the rest of the US cities received the console a month later, on September 15. The European release happened as always last of November 30, 1990. First of all, the console went on sale in the UK (as the Master System was popular in this country) at a price of 190 pounds. Also in 1990, the console went on sale in Australia.

Soon, gamers began to notice that too many ports were coming out of their slot machines to their new console and they didn’t watch any truly killer hits. In spite of everything, by the middle of 1990, sales of consoles in North America alone reached 1,000,000 copies. In the meantime, Nintendo began to realize that Sega was taking customers away from them and Nintendo began to move. It also began to develop a new 16-bit console (by the way, their Famicom (NES) was also originally planned to be 16-bit, but for 1983 it would be incredibly expensive and abandoned this idea) Super Famicom and already on November 21, 1990 a new console appears in Japan In the US, it goes under the name Super Nintendo, September 1, 1991. The war of 16-bit consoles has begun!

To repel Nintendo, Sega had to urgently invent some non-standard move and this move was found in the face of all of us known blue hedgehog. It was a brilliant idea, just amazing graphics, a furious pace of the game, a memorable hero, all this, along with the excellent marketing of the console, just put Sega on the podium. Sales soared. The years 1992-1993 were the best in the history of the company. All efforts spent on advertising, promotion paid off in full, every child dreamed of having a Sega console at home. There were many hits, third-party game developers also willingly supported Mega Drive. Especially high was the popularity in Brazil, where the position of Sega was traditionally strong thanks to the company Tectoy.

At the same time, an addition to the Mega Drive was released, a prefix with a CD-drive which was called the Mega CD. In 1993, the modified Mega Drive, which had a more stylish design, and the absence of a headphone input, came out. At that time, Sega was the leader in the North American market and could afford such experiments. All these additions, represented by the Mega CD, were no longer so good for the 1994 court, their stinginess also affected their advertising budget, and as a result, the sales of the Mega CD remained depressingly small. Further, the dubious experiments were continued by the new experimental 32-X, the extension for the original Mega Drive allowing to make it 32-bit. Disputes and disagreements between the Japanese and American divisions of the company also constantly arose, all this could not but affect the image of the company.

And everything else in America turned the fight against violence, which was present on the consoles from Sega, and if Nintendo somehow protected children from hard scenes, then Sega didn’t cut anything out of the games. Recall the story of the release of Mortal Combat, which was released on the Mega Drive in the original version, that is, with a sea of ​​blood and bloody Fatality, and Super Nintendo released a game for children of “preschool” age without the slightest hint of some kind of blood there in Game. To try to restore respect for the company introduced the VRC (some advice on the evaluation of games that gave the game a certain qualification of the age of the player) and this somewhat defused the situation with the public. But the share of the market occupied by the company continued to fall, in just one year Sega fell from 65% of market employment to 35%. Also at this time such giants as Sony and Nintendo announce the release of their new consoles. Sega was in dire need of a new console to stay on the console market and it was Saturn, who became famous for a chic advertising campaign and character Segata Sanshiro, who was the main character of the video. In 1996, Sega announced that it would stop supporting Mega Drive in order to fully concentrate on developing the new Saturn console.

Analogs and Clones
DVTech products
The Russian company DVTech releases the console of the Magistr Drive family. They differ in low price, mediocre quality and a wide range of special versions, focused on a particular genre of games. Such versions differ only in a box and games sewn into memory. It is impossible to record your games. A couple of lat back consoles were actively advertised in children's magazines. The production of consoles is carried out, which is strange, in Russia.

Simba's Videogames Products
Until recently, this company was known for the release of conditionally legal cartridges for set-top boxes, but, going under the wing of the “Show emotions” group of companies, I began to produce analogs of Sega. All consoles have a specialization in the genres of games, have their own names (such as "Young racer"), a beautiful box, and they are very well made. Production is carried out in China. Sitehttp://simbas.ru.

Chinese noname devices
A variety of consoles, different designs, memory, genres, quality. Can be called Mega Genesis, Seda, SegaDrive, Super Drive ... Yes, whatever. Sold both in our stores, and on all sorts of aliexpress there. Produced in any Chinese basement, quality, as a rule, have low. But there are exceptions.

Portable versions, analogues and clones
Sega nomad
This console is the second portable Sega. It appeared in 1995, had a fairly good 3.5 "screen and could run original cartridges without regional restrictions. It could be connected to a TV and used as a controller while watching the game on a big screen. The power supply was provided by 6 batteries. The set-top itself was very bulky and heavy, there were sold about a million pieces.

Sega gopher
The third in a row portable console Sega was released in 2007 and is still being manufactured in Taiwan at AtGames under the control of Sega. Yes, this is not a fake, but the original prefix Sega. On its basis, many clones appeared.

Tectoy Megadrive Portable
For many years, Tectoy has been a popularist for Sega in Brazil, and Sega consoles have always been popular in this country because of her efforts. Brazil was a spare airfield of Segui thanks to Tectoy. And in 2007, under the license, the prefix Tectoy Megadrive Portable (Megadrive in one word) was released. Games can be launched only through their own cartridges, the electrical circuit of which is identical to the original, and the dimensions are smaller.

Zoga products
Zoga is a small Chinese company that manufactures a variety of portable versions. Different designs, colors, but low quality.

JungleTac Products
This Chinese OEM manufacturer of consoles is well known: the whole cheap gaming chipset is his business. Official page:http://jungletac.com/w...aspx?ClassID=IT Series

Emote products
A good Russian manufacturer, producing analogues in the widest range. There is even a cross between shogi and gameboy. Sitehttp://mdport.ru

Games

Device Reviews

Post has been editedLindström - 03.02.14, 19:04
DremPSB
Message#2
29.01.14, 22:12
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 727
Check in: 06.01.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 4/64

OH YEAH. The console of my childhood. How old, how many battles.

--------------------
Last acquisition: GPD Win 2 (SSD 512 GB / MicroSD 400 GB / USB 256 GB)
Next goal: GPD XD +
Now I play: Dragon Warrior I (NES) • Dragon Warrior IV (NES) • repair GPD Win 2: D
Lindström
Message#3
30.01.14, 22:06
Towards demonopolization
[offline]

Messages 617

Write suggestions for the development of the topic. I will fill the cap as information appears. If you have a coded device, write everything that you can. Problems there, analysis, pros and cons. There will be a topic about another classic console.

--------------------
Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP>Sony PSP 3008>HTC Sensation XE>Acer Iconia Tab W700>Samsung redwood>Samsung Galaxy Note 4
They have limited 300 characters.
Lindström
Message#4
03.02.14, 19:02
Towards demonopolization
[offline]

Messages 617

An interesting article about the fourth generation of consoles.
Added to the cap.

--------------------
Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP>Sony PSP 3008>HTC Sensation XE>Acer Iconia Tab W700>Samsung redwood>Samsung Galaxy Note 4
yarik20
Message#5
02.03.14, 02:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 247
Check in: 08.09.11
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2

Ehh, childhood prefix. It seems that only recently I played Sonic, which just blew up the brain with its speed (the two-player mode was cool), as if yesterday I played legendary Street's of Rage bitemap with friends and lost the mafia from the city streets. games are something magical, something that has left a trace in our hearts forever.
Genesis does not, but NintendoN'T ©

--------------------
Light crusader
Message#6
02.03.14, 05:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 810
Check in: 08.06.09
Samsung Galaxy Young 2 SM-G130

Gorgeous console, elegant games for its time, beat and wiped all the hits, sonic, jimm worm, dune, mortal kombat ultimatum, aero acrobat, Road Rush, micromachines, rock and roll races, war in the gulf (tank simulator), Aladdin and so on. And what RPGs were: Landstalker, Light Crusader (my nickname was even from the name of the game), History of Torah. There were even 3d shooters: Zero Tolerance and Duke Nyukem 3D (paradox, the game is heavily gameplay simplified without a heap, the chip is an incredibly difficult level that I passed 50 times, and indeed the game itself is not a bit easier than the computer version.) This is the level. No level in the computer version can be compared with this hell !!! Until you study the map beforehand and you will be poking at all angles like a blind kitten and constantly breathing from missiles or lack of oxygen.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxln7LVnDr0

Post has been editedLight crusader - 02.03.14, 05:32

--------------------
I sell the memory card ps vita 8gb Samara
godfather777
Message#7
15.04.14, 03:14
E = mc ^ 2
[offline]

Messages 1219
Check in: 04.01.10
Apple iPhone 5c

Recently I begged Segou as a gift for February 23 (to all appearances, the production of Simba or a similar company, there are no markings on the box itself, judged by reference from the cap to this store, one-on-one box), similarly requested on February 23].
I didn’t see such an amazing quality even in childhood, the connectors for gamepads are crookedly installed, that you won’t connect the gamepad, and some kind of incomprehensible cartridge in the kit ...
One joy, since childhood, a dozen cartridges remained and they safely launched on this console - there was no limit to joy.
It is a pity that now produce low-quality consoles, not going to any comparison with the consoles of the 90s.
Although, the fact that it started for me was a surprise.
In principle, I carry the idea of ​​filing a custom case for her, only when I do it I do not know.
If I can play with it, I haven’t passed a single game to the end, except for Bare Knuckle III (Street Rage 3), the graphics of this game amazed me to the depths of my soul, if someone didn’t play - I advise from the heart.
It is a pity that now there is nothing of the kind, all games are played once or twice, but they used to sit for hours in front of the TV sets, trying to play the game, which was not possible on the first attempt, it took skill for hours, days, months to play each game ...
I will try to keep these Chinese consoles for my children, buy cartridges, let the children see what their parents played.

--------------------
iPhone 5C 32Gb | iPhone SE 32Gb | iPad 2018 128Gb Wifi | iPad Mini 64Gb Wifi + Cellular | iPad 2 16Gb Wifi | Apple TV3G 2013 | - without jailbreak
HTC Sensation | S-Off | SuperCID | 4EXT Recovery Touch |
Light crusader
Message#8
15.04.14, 03:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 810
Check in: 08.06.09
Samsung Galaxy Young 2 SM-G130

the graphics of this game amazed me deeply,

The series is cool, although I played 2, did not notice the super graphics there. The best graphics are Sonic 3d blast. The jaw falls off when you look like you could squeeze such a graphite out of a string. True the game itself is not very. But the picture is bad.

--------------------
I sell the memory card ps vita 8gb Samara
godfather777
Message#9
15.04.14, 12:06
E = mc ^ 2
[offline]

Messages 1219
Apple iPhone 5c

Light Crusader
Well, it was a child's perception of the picture, just as you’ll remember the first Doom, but you’ll start and you’ll be terrified)))
Yes, of course, 3D Sonic was amazing, this isometry and rich colors did their job.
The game itself was super-duper, but unusual, just like modern sonics, we are used to 2d mind, and here we were given a pseudo-3d.

--------------------
iPhone 5C 32Gb | iPhone SE 32Gb | iPad 2018 128Gb Wifi | iPad Mini 64Gb Wifi + Cellular | iPad 2 16Gb Wifi | Apple TV3G 2013 | - without jailbreak
Lindström
Message#10
15.04.14, 18:54
Towards demonopolization
[offline]

Messages 617

godfather777,
Can you post here a photo of the console and the box itself?

--------------------
godfather777
Message#11
15.04.14, 22:16
E = mc ^ 2
[offline]

Messages 1219
Apple iPhone 5c

Lindström @ 04/15/2014, 19:54*
Can you post here a photo of the console and the box itself?

You are welcome!
Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

The prefix itself is very, very light, my first Sega was an order of magnitude heavier, plastic does not withstand any criticism, but it is any better than nothing.
Gamepads, I'm afraid, after 5 minutes of the game will collapse ...

--------------------
makc95
Message#12
20.05.14, 18:17
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 05.08.12

The original Sega Genesis 2 weighs a little more than a kilogram, and the Chinese one seems to be up to 500 grams) By the way, the quality of graphics and sound on the original console is an order of magnitude higher than Chinese.
Lindström
Message#13
23.05.14, 20:38
Towards demonopolization
[offline]

Messages 617

godfather777,
This is Simba's Videogames production. One office with Emote.

--------------------
ISIEIAI
Message#14
26.05.14, 03:28
Look there
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3051
Check in: 09.07.11

For summer battles with friends in the country, I'm thinking of taking such a thing

Attached Image
Attached Image

captivating phrase55 games included, including 5 pieces of "Mortal Kombat"on off sitewww.simbas.rugood inwww.dns-shop.ruworth just890 scars.

Equipment:

Console
2 turbo joysticks
Network adapterdns not specified 0_o
AV cable
Cartridge - all games on it?
Printed materials

In principle, everyone is happy, but there are questions:
1) List of all games?
2) Is there a game for two, such as micromachines and rock and roll racing? Or the maximum that I squeeze so it martyrs?
3) DifferenceSimba's MegaDrive 2 BattleTanksonly in the presence of tanks?
4) Stereo sound?

Or click on the review of this gadget: blush:

There are several other builds.
Mega Drive Turtles 69 games
Mega Drive Battle Tanks 73 games
Mega Drive Spider Man 70 games
for him the same question as I think that it is easier to buy several devices, we will be drunk and funny XD, gamepads as a reserve and the base can be changed, well, something like this =)

PS do not offer portable consoles, there are a coupleJXD S5300 they are not intended for parties at all, brittle in terms of falls, and even they are pitiful, although it is not bad to have a wafer.

Post has been editedISIEIAI - 26.05.14, 03:48

--------------------
^ There could be your advertisement ^
Lindström
Message#15
26.05.14, 15:53
Towards demonopolization
[offline]

Messages 617

ISIEIAI @ 05/26/2014, 04:28*
Simba's MegaDrive 2 BattleTanks difference only in the presence of tanks?

Yes, the difference between modifications is only in games. In one one, in another others. However, most games are the same. Well, even the console itself can be painted in different colors.
ISIEIAI @ 05/26/2014, 04:28*
2 turbo joysticks

Is it a type of aerodynamic controller like in the Nintendo Wii?

--------------------
ISIEIAI
Message#16
26.05.14, 17:02
Look there
[offline]

Messages 3051

Lindström @ 05/26/2014, 16:53*
Is it a type of aerodynamic controller like in the Nintendo Wii?

Turbo is similar to old gamepads with turbo function: blush:
Attached Image

--------------------
ISIEIAI
Message#17
02.06.14, 23:27
Look there
[offline]

Messages 3051

Simba's MegaDrive 2 [75 games]

Attached Image

The official site on which there is no useful information herewww.simbas.ru
You can buy inDNS

List of games:

1. SPIDERMAN VS THE KINGSPIN
2. TINY TOON ADVENTURES
3. SONIC THE HEDGEHOT
4. ARIEL THE LITTLE MERMAID
5. TURBO OUTRUN
6. BATMAN
7. ROBOCOP 3
8. SUNSETRIDERS
9. FLINTSTONES
10. SIMPSONS SPACE MUTANTS
11. SUPER BATTLETANK
12. ALIEN 3
13. HOME ALONE 2
14. EVANDER HOLYFIELD’S BOXING
15. DOUBLE DRAGON 2
16. ALIEN STORM
17. CHESS
18. ROAD BLASTERS
19. HOCKEY
20. ESWAT CYBER POLICE
21. 007 JAMES BOND THE DUEL
22. SUPER OFF ROAD
23. MICRO MACHINES
24. RUNARK
25. GRANADA
26. GHOSTBUSTERS
27. DIZZY
28. CASTLE OF ILLUSION
29. AFTER BURNER 2
30. TOKI
31. BATTLETOADS
32. BARE KNUCKLE
33. GOLDEN AX 2
34. BATTLE TANK
35. NHLPA HOCKEY 93
36. NBA BASKETBALL
37. THE REVENGE SHINOBI
38. SUPER BATTLESHIP
39. CHAMPIONSHIP BOWLING40. SUPER AIRWOLF
40. SUPER AIRWOLF
41. MONOPOLY
42. GRANDSLAM TENNIS
43. FINAL ZONE
44. DICK TRACY
45. DUNAMITE DUKE
46. ​​FIGHTING MASTER
47. INDIANA JONES YOUNG
48. TAZMANIA
49. QUACK SHOT DONALD DUCK
50. TALESPIN
51. MONACO GP
52. PAPERBOY
53. WRESTLE WAR
54. SNAKE RATTLE’N’ROLL
55. LINK DRAGON
56. CHAMPIONSHIP ... show all
57. TETRIS
58. RAMBO 3
59. WORLD CUP SOCCER
60. SUPER VOLLEYBALL
61. PAC. MANIA
62. SPACE INVADERS 90
63. ALEX KID
64. BALL JACKS
65. DOUBLE CLUTCH
66. HARD DRIVIN
67. KLAX
68. MEGAPANEL
69. TRAMPOLINE TERROR!
70. ULTIMATE QIX
71. ZOOM!
72. ART ALIVE
73. FATAL LABIRINTH
74. FLICKY
75. SHOVE IT!

Threat he was looking for such information, leave it here on the native and belovedsavagemessiahzine.comand eight who will fit, he orderedSimba's MegaDrive 2 MortalKombathow come lay out a list of games and take care of the quality and generally what and how;)

Post has been editedISIEIAI - 03.06.14, 00:40

--------------------
DemonikD
Message#18
03.06.14, 11:48
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1567
Check in: 05.07.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Then it is better to throw off the list of games from all three consoles:
Simba's MegaDrive 2 BattleTanks
1 TAHKN: BATTLT CITY
2 Abrams Battletank
3 battletank
4 Granada
5 SPIDERMAN VS THE KINGPIN
6 TINY TOON ADVENTURES
7 SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
8 ARIEL THE LITTLE MERMAID
9 TURBO OUTRUN
10 BATMAN
11 Final Zone
12 ROBOCOP 3
13 SUNSETRIDERS
14 FLINTSTONES
15 SIMPSONS: BART VS. THE SPACE MUTANTS
16 ALIEN 3
17 HOME ALONE 2: LOST IN NEW YORK
18 BOXING EVANDER HOLYFIELD'S "REAL DEAL"
19 DOUBLE DRAGON 2: THE REVENGE
20 ALIEN STORM
21 CHESS
22 ROAD BLASTERS
23 HOCKEY
24 ESWAT CYBER POLICE: CITY UNDER SIEGE
25 DICK TRACY
26 GHOSTBUSTERS
27 DIZZY
28 CASTLE OF ILLUSION
29 AFTER BURNER 2
30 TOKI
31 BATTLETOADS
32 BARE KNUCKLE
33 GOLDEN AX 2
34 Hockey All Star Ice
35 Shinobi
36 battleship
37 Championship Bowling
38 JAMES BOND: THE DUEL
39 SUPER OFF ROAD
40 MICRO MACHINES
41 RUNARK
42 Race Drivin (RUSS)
43 SUPER AIRWOLF
44 Dynamite Duke
45 Fighting Master
46 Indiana Jones Young
47 Tazmania [Sega]
48 Quack Shot Donald Duck
49 Talespin
50 Monaco Gp
51 paperboy
52 Wrestle War
53 BATTLEMASTER
54 JOSHUA & THE BATTLE OF JERICHO
55 CHAMPIONSHIP PRO AM
56 TETRIS
57 RAMBO III
58 WORLD CUP SOCCER
59 SUPER VOLLEYBALL
60 PACMANIA
61 SPACE INVADERS 90
62 ALEX KID
63 BALL JACK
64 DOUBLE CLUTCH
65 HARD DRIVIN
66 KLAX
67 MEGAPANEL
68 TRAMPOLINE TERROR!
69 ULTIMATE QIX
70 ZOOM!
71 COLUMNS
72 ART ALIVE!
73 FATAL LABIRINTH

Simba's MegaDrive 2 MortalKombat
1 mortal kombat
2 Mortal Kombat 2
3 Mortal Kombat 6
4 Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate Fighting
5 Mortal Kombat 5
6 SPIDERMAN VS THE KINGPIN
7 TINY TOON ADVENTURES
8 ALIEN 3
9 SONIC THE HEDGEHOG
10 ARIEL THE LITTLE MERMAID
11 TURBO OUTRUN
12 Indiana Jones Young
13 ALIEN STORM
14 BOXING EVANDER HOLYFIELD'S "REAL DEAL"
15 CHESS
16 DIZZY
17 DOUBLE DRAGON 2: THE REVENGE
18 DYNAMYTE DUKE
19 ESWAT CYBER POLICE: CITY UNDER SIEGE
20 FLINTSTONES
21 SIMPSONS: BART VS. THE SPACE MUTANTS
22 HOCKEY
23 HOME ALONE 2: LOST IN NEW YORK
24 JAMES BOND: THE DUEL
25 MICRO MACHINES
26 ROAD BLASTERS
27 ROBOCOP 3
28 SUNSETRIDERS
29 SUPER OFF ROAD
30 CHAMPIONSHIP PRO AM
31 DOUBLE CLUTCH
32 JOSHUA & THE BATTLE OF JERICHO
33 KLAX
34 MEGAPANEL
35 PACMANIA
36 Race Drivin
37 RAMBO 3
38 SPACE INVADERS 90
39 SUPER VOLLEYBALL
40 TECMO WORLD CUP
41 TETRIS
42 TRAMPOLIME TERROR!
43 ULTIMATE QIX
44 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SOCCER
45 WORLD CUP SOCCER
46 ZOOM!
47 HARD DRIVIN
48 ALEX KID
49 BALL JACK
50 Link Dragon
51 COLUMNS
52 ART ALIVE!
53 FATAL LABIRINTH
54 FLICKY
55 SHOVE IT

Simba's MegaDrive 2
1 Spider-man vs Kniper
2 Tiny Toon Adventures
3 sonic the hedgehog
4 Ariel the Little Mermaid
5 Turbo Outrun
6 batman
7 Robocop 3
8 sunsetriders
9 Flinstones
10 Simpsons space mutants
11 Superbatlletank
12 Alien 3
13 Home Alone 2
14 Evander Holyfield’s boxing
15 Double Dragon
16 Alien Storm
17 Chess
18 Road Blasters
19 hockey
20 Eswat Cyber ​​Police
21 007 James Bond The Duel
22 Super Off Road
23 Micro Mashines
24 runark
25 Granada
26 ghostbusters
27 dizzy
28 Castle of Illusion
29 After Burner II
30 toki
31 Battletoads
32 bare knuckle
33 Golden Ax II
34 Battle Tank
35 NHL PA Hockey 93
36 NBA Basketball
37 The revenge by Shinobi
38 Super Battleship
39 Championship bowling
40 Super Airwolf
41 Monopoly
42 Grandslam tennis
43 Final Zone
44 Dick Tracy
45 Dynamite Duke
46 Fighting master
47 Indiana Jones Young
48 Taz Mania
49 Qoack Shot Donald Duck
50 Talespin
51 Monaco GP
52 paperboy
53 wrestle war
54 Snake rattle n roll
55 Link Dragon
56 Championship Pro-am
57 Tetris
58 Rambo III
59 World Cup Soccer
60 Super Volleyball
61 Pac Mania
62 Space Invaders 90
63 Alex Kid
64 ball jacks
65 Double Clutch
66 hard drivin
67 Klax
68 MegaPanel
69 Trampoline Terror
70 Ultimate QIX
71 ZOOM!
72 Art Alive
73 Fatal Labyrinth
74 flicky
75 Shove it!

--------------------
Smartphone:Samsung SM-G930FD Galaxy S7(Android 8.1 / RR-O-v.6.2.0-20180910)
The tablet:Acer Iconia W4-820(Windows 10 x86 1607)
ISIEIAI
Message#19
04.06.14, 20:36
Look there
[offline]

Messages 3051

DemonikD @ 06/03/2014, 12:48*
Then it is better to throw off the list of games from all three consoles:

Thank! Great thanks! Now it remains for me to wait when my beauty comes)))

--------------------
DemonikD
Message#20
05.06.14, 04:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1567
Check in: 05.07.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

Thank! Great thanks! Now it remains for me to wait when my beauty comes)))

From you unpacking and review: D

--------------------
Smartphone:Samsung SM-G930FD Galaxy S7(Android 8.1 / RR-O-v.6.2.0-20180910)
The tablet:Acer Iconia W4-820(Windows 10 x86 1607)

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 00:44