PictureTv box

Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
02TV
OC Android 4.2
Processor Rk3066 Dual Core 1.2-1.6G (Cortex-A9) + Quad core mali400 GPU
Hardware Video Decoder FHD, MPEG-4 / H.263 / H.264 / MPEG-2 / VC
Memory FLASH 4GB / RAM DDR3 1GB
HDMI port, 1 USB port, 2 Micro-USB ports (for OTG and power)
150 Mbps data rate
Bluetooth 4.0 support
Powered by TV or external PSU (5 V)
MicroSD slot (up to 32 GBb)
2dBi external antenna

A photo
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 31.03.18, 23:17
Reason for editing: Drivers from of. site

Rep: (0)
G.Grig @ 04.10.2016, 13:15*
Advise whether to dismantle the whistle and dance on it with a tambourine.

You can try to buy beushnye. Or throw out the Chinese junk.

Rep: (1)
G.Grig @ 04.10.2016, 13:15*
Advise whether to dismantle the whistle and dance on it with a tambourine.

In the subject of CX 803 has a description - both come in flashing mode the closure of two contacts on the chip.CX-803 - Discussion

Salimbek @ 21.11.2016, 00:25*
In the subject of CX 803 has a description - both come in flashing mode the closure of two contacts on the chip. CX-803 - Discussion

If the dead whistle itself out of the blue, the firmware is up to 99% at anything.

Rep: (4)
Whistle bought in December last year. During this time he was 2 times to repair.
In the end, I passed it, and returned the money.
I wrote from the powerful Chinese.
I am waiting.

Rep: (62)
valsar19 @ 22.11.2016, 09:23*
I wrote from the powerful Chinese.

What sense do you put in the word "powerful"?
And if not a secret - what model?

Rep: (4)
The same form factor whistle. Only 4-core and with 2 gigs of RAM. CX919 can look at SCM known Chinese site.
I hope to be faster and more reliable.

Driver of. Site not working with win 10. Long suffered but found the driver.

Attached files

Attached fileRockchip Win10 Driver.reg(869 bytes)

Rep: (16)
I bought this device .. All works, but except for wifi. Do not turn on wifi, how to solve?

DanVay @ 23.07.17, 13:01*
Do not turn on wifi, how to solve?

In the setting of the gadget to select "Wi-Fi" and turn (to move the button to the right). A list of detected local area networks. Choose your own (it is necessary to click the mouse). Enter the password (the password is configured in the router). If everything is done correctly, in the lower right corner of the screen Wi-Fi icon (white - there is a connection to the network, the blue color - have an internet connection). If you do not see your network - problem in the router.

Post has been editedpepas - 24.07.17, 16:44

Long tormented, but was unable to flash on Windows 8-ke. The program does not see the device.
If you know tell me the recipe. I want to put the firmware on the CX-803.

Kpacav4er @ 05.08.17, 22:46*
Long tormented, but was unable to flash on Windows 8-ke.

To install any third-party wood at 8-ku need admin rights.
I once put on the 8-ku wood for the video card, so hardship that cursed eГ« (8-ku).
Firewood delivered, but it had to add eschГ« user to the system and only then was able to get administrator privileges, a good dance with a tambourine!
Change the "vyndos".

Post has been editedpepas - 09.08.17, 18:36

Kpacav4er @ 06.08.17, 00:46*
Long tormented, but was unable to flash on Windows 8-ke. The program does not see the device.
If you know tell me the recipe. I want to put the firmware on the CX-803.

Found on a computer 7ke, I ask whistle earned as expected, compared to the stock firmware generally flies. But sometimes, as in the previous firmware hangs (YouTube, etc.). I put a program monitoring temperature, and found that freezes at a temperature of about 70 degrees. Disassembled, vkoryachil radiator, evening test, the temperature is not more than 60ti, locked up is not seen. While pleased: yes2:.
Suddenly someone will be useful.

Long tormented, but was unable to flash on Windows 8-ke

In Batch_Tool file config.ini parameter SUPPORTLOWUSB = put the value TRUE ie SUPPORTLOWUSB = TRUE. I helped the program immediately saw the device. Of course, in Device Manager, the device should be displayed.

Rep: (1027)
M
The topic is closed. Due to lack of interest

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/10/19, 2:55