PictureTv box

Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
02TV
OC Android 4.2
Processor Rk3066 Dual Core 1.2-1.6G (Cortex-A9) + Quad core mali400 GPU
Hardware Video Decoder FHD, MPEG-4 / H.263 / H.264 / MPEG-2 / VC
Memory FLASH 4GB / RAM DDR3 1GB
HDMI port, 1 USB port, 2 Micro-USB ports (for OTG and power)
150 Mbps data rate
Bluetooth 4.0 support
Powered by TV or external PSU (5 V)
MicroSD slot (up to 32 GBb)
2dBi external antenna

A photo
Attached Image

Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 31.03.18, 23:17
Reason for editing: Drivers from of. site

Rep: (2)
I will describe how to revive it and make it acceptable workable:
1) Update to the latest version - from off sitehttp://www.upvel.ru/items/um-502tv.html
2) Let's start to make Play Market tricky - rename it to Market in Nexus S
http://droidgeek.ru/ho...ostupnye-prilozheniya/
3) We fix jambs with friezes and stuttering sound when watching a video
Install BS Player Free + BS Player ARM v.7 VFP CPU Support, the video in 12 GB visit goes without brakes in the settings turned on high-performance mode for WI-FI, BS engine, increase the network buffer to max.
4) Download Flash player - and Flash video in the built-in browser goes without problems
http: //www.softportal ... e-flash-player-11.html
5) Some people have a jamb - after 40min of viewing, the screen blinks or the device reboots - the treatment is the purchase of a Power Supply (not 5V-1A - included), but 5V-2-4A. (I had a reboot when viewing the flash player).
6) 3D - the games go to Ur)
7) It is very convenient to control from a Smartphone!
8) It is quite nimble
9) Then I will add thoughts - comment - I will answer.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 26.01.17, 19:05
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (2)
Buy a MANDATORY power adapter for 5V 2A or better 3A. (will give you comfortable watching online TV and TV shows)

Rep: (9)
Are there any other owners of this device? I would like to hear reviews whether it works well with Wi-Fi, for example, and it seems to be a decent device.

Rep: (0)
I bought such a device, everything would be fine, but all the time there are problems with the wireless network. Let's say it shows a movie in high quality for about ten minutes and a brake. Although I turn on the laptop nearby, everything works without problems, at the speed test about 30 Mbps. Tell me, what can I do? Thank you in advance.

Post has been editedvitas62 - 16.05.14, 01:26

They gave it to me today.
Something doesn't plow at all.
I tried to plug into two different TVs.
In LG, he thinks for a long time, then says "no signal."
The message “out of range” appears in Sonya.

What does it all mean?

Today I took the device back to the store, they promised to bring Digma a thousand more expensive, but with an input for the cable.

Rep: (1)
Guys can be driven so that you work and the bam is stuck and everything only helps with a reboot ((

Rep: (7)
I bought it yesterday in a place with an air mouse, everything works fine. Only the launch of Market Helper causes a reboot. I installed everything I wanted through a USB flash drive.
Threat. Where to find out the whistle firmware? And then maybe it’s not worth reflashing ....

Post has been editedmarkel2 - 11.06.14, 20:54

Rep: (62)
Yes, plugs have a place to be. You need to try flashing other firmware. I’m doing this now. I wrote a flashing guide.

Post has been editedpepas - 06.03.16, 15:47

Rep: (1)
everything worked out

Errors were found in the file “UM-502TV.doc Firmware Guide”, which I posted yesterday. I could not replace it. I post the corrected.

Attached files

Attached fileFirmware Guide_UM-502TV.doc(290.5 KB)

Post has been editedpepas - 03.10.14, 13:21

Pepas @ 10/03/2014, 14:19*
Errors were found in the file “UM-502TV.doc Firmware Guide”, which I posted yesterday. I could not replace it. I post the corrected.

Attached files

Firmware Guide_UM-502TV.doc (290.5 KB)

Thank you for what I would do without you. By the way, the device was not installed on 8-ke, I had to do it on hp. The device really began to work faster and the video plays without problems

The file “UM-502TV.doc Firmware Guide”, which I posted on this forum, when opened in third-party editors (not in MS WORD), page formatting may be violated and the file may become unreadable. In this regard, I converted it to the "pdf" format and post it here. Thank you for your ratings.

Attached files

Attached fileFirmware_ Guide_UM-502TV.pdf(1.25 MB)

Post has been editedpepas - 26.07.16, 04:06

Regarding Win8 - a fair remark. I installed firewood for the UM-502TV only under WinXP. Probably in Win8 it is necessary to unpack firewood not to the desktop, but to install firewood with administrator rights.

Post has been editedpepas - 07.03.15, 08:30

Have you tried watching Torrent TV on it?

So I bought a prefix for this. I use Torrent Tv with MX Player. True, there are sticking flow. I want to try another player.

Post has been editedpepas - 08.02.15, 16:14

And how do you show HD channels? The fact is that my sound runs forward, i.e. There is no synchronization between video and sound, how are you?

For playback, I use Mx Player, the sound matches well, only periodically disappears briefly on HD channels. The Ace Stream Engine engine allows you to fine-tune it - double the vod and live buffers, and also play with the port number, as well as with the speed of the upload (or distribution - I don’t remember already). In the Mx Player settings try hardware acceleration and interliv and so on ...

Post has been editedpepas - 07.10.14, 09:37

On what operation it turned out or failed to flash the manual, let me know!

Post has been editedpepas - 07.10.14, 16:12

on whist failed. writes - no found driver inf

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/06/19, 06:58