Attached Image

Attention!
To select the memory you need to know:
  • Motherboard model
  • Processor model
  • If the memory bar is already installed in the PC, then its exact model
Useful information:
Topics on the choice of components

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 02.09.18, 22:05

Rep: (0)
My memory is the memory of Kingston KVR13N9S8 / 4 processor amd fx8350 mother asrock pro3

Rep: (3)
[email protected], 18:40 *
What else is suitable for this beech?

In the sense of? The maximum memory for him is 8g. There is only one memory slot. I would advise you to bring it to an authorized center, or a good, trusted workshop and voice your wishes to them for a reason:
1) To replace the memory you need a complete disassembly of the laptop
2) If memory does not work, you will not lose your money. The task of selecting a compatible memory will be assigned to the SC
3) In the process, I would ask for dusting and replacement of thermal paste.

Found this option: Technical specifications of the Crucial 8GB DDR3-1333 RAM CT102464BF1339
Main characteristics
Certified Product Yes
1 year warranty
Memory type DDR3
The volume of one module is 8 GB
SODIMM Form Factor
Clock frequency 1333 MHz
Number of Contacts 204
The number of modules in the kit 1
Throughput 10600 Mb / s
Timings
CAS Latency (CL) 9
Additionally
Supply voltage 1.35 V
I can’t understand if this option is suitableddr3L?

Rep: (2191)
Hometigrica @ 10/02/2014, 19:15*
I can not understand if this option is suitable ddr3L

Yes, since the supply voltage is 1.35

it’s just that the voltage is written for some reason, but there is no letter L, it’s the norm, it’s just somewhere in the characteristics I met a type from 1.35-1.5 in.

Hometigrica @ 10/02/2014, 19:30*
just for some reason the voltage is written and there is no letter L, this is the norm

Norm

Post has been editedWSonic - 02.10.14, 19:32

So what do I have to do with my operotivka?

* Bonya_,
I gave links on how frequency affects performance:Random Access Memory (RAM) (Post # 34474922)

I did not find the answer in the FAQ.
Is it possible somehow programmatically, after spending 15 minutes roughly speaking, to determine that the memory is bad? Crashes with an error and a blue screen?

* KBo3bK4,
If it’s really broken, then MemTest will show it from the first minutes of the test.

* WSonic,
I drove it in memtest up to 800%. Sense 0, writes that there are no errors in it.
A blue screen with the error 0x0000008E just comes out after opening a tab in a browser or GIF. Well, sometimes it happened when you press altab.
And the joke is that the bar is new, she is a little over a year old. And the old one, which seems to have been since 2008, is now spitting.

* KBo3bK4,
There may be an incompatibility. Or maybe it’s not in my memory. 0x8e does not always mean that the memory is broken.

* WSonic,
Yes, it seems like an error on the memorial indicates.

KBo3bK4 @ 10.10.2014, 13:53*
Yes, it seems like an error on the memorial indicates.

Not always. A dump would have a look, but not in this thread.

* WSonic,
In general, it would be clear to the end and eliminate the cause. Because it would be necessary to sell a system driver, and if a manibek was arranged, then the jamb would not open immediately ...
Athlon II X2 245, M2N68 AM + mother, DDR2 memory, vidyuha GTX650 are already rather weak for some games and pranks.

Or maybe someone will tell you. I have 4 strips of 2 gb with a frequency marking of 10600U. I wanted to set the bar to 4gb, but the memory is not visible, and the marking is 10600R. Is this related, and what do these U and R generally mean? I did not find something on the Internet.

* rocknrolla788,
Rewrite the model better, and name the model of the board / processor - these are fundamental factors when choosing memory

Rep: (55)
Has anyone used Kingston HyperX Fury RAM? How is she?

* Frigater
Memory is like memory. It works and truncated on that.

Rep: (55)
* WSonic,
Well, it seems to be positioned as inexpensive, so I thought maybe there are some nuances ...

Frigater @ 10/13/2014, 9:58 p.m.*
maybe there are some nuances ...

Nope

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 2:54 p.m.