[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 782
Check in: 01.10.12
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

DiscussionDIGMA iDsQ10 3G
PictureDIGMA IDsQ10 3G
Description | Discussion | Firmware
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
IPS-screen 9.7 ", resolution 1024 * 768
Quad Core 1.0 GHz
1 GB RAM
Built-in 16 GB memory
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
HDMI output (mini)
OTG interface
6000 mAh battery
Micro SD card slot up to 32 GB
Front camera 2Mpx
Rear camera 5Mpx
Size: 240.7x188x9.9 mm
Operating system: Androd 4.2
A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmesb - 09.09.14, 08:42
Reason for editing: extra spoiler firmware
ALiMa_NeW
Message#2
27.01.14, 23:36
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 18.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

It is also on hand, already sewed it on both 4.2 and 4.4. It works much faster on the Kitkat, but I didn’t risk it and rolled back to 4.2, because 4.4 is still a bet. There is support for OTG, it works well, the connection to the TV via HDMI works just as well. Only in version 4.2 you cannot select the screen resolution on the TV, and the picture is obtained in the center of the screen with a large black frame. In 4.4, this jamb corrected. I found a pair of Chinese analogues: Aoson M99G and ONN M8. Find the firmware from them and try to roll;)
mesb
Message#3
28.01.14, 00:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

I chose it for the fact that our firmware sawing, links in the topic.
Right now I'm trying to penetrate into the mystery of the tests of this unit.
It was also just interesting to see if it was worth it at all or not for everyday use.

By the way, and where was it in 4.4, I remember only what permits change there, but to make the output screen format ala 4: 3 or 16: 9?

Post has been editedmesb - 28.01.14, 00:15
assasa
Message#4
28.01.14, 12:31
perfectionem quaerere
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1682
Check in: 06.07.08

M
We move to a permanent location in the subsection - Digma
ALiMa_NeW
Message#5
28.01.14, 13:14
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

By the way, and where was it in 4.4, I remember only what permits change there, but to make the output screen format ala 4: 3 or 16: 9?

I also meant permission, I did not test this function myself. I thought that if the resolution can be changed, then the image format too.
I also found an item in the settings for the developer indicating overclocking. But when I put a tick, and then I go out and go back to the settings, the tick disappears. By the way, the Chinese have screwed up the parrots in an antitu, I have about 20,000 showing, after the firmware the value has dropped almost 2 times.

Post has been editedALiMa_NeW - 28.01.14, 13:19
mesb
Message#6
29.01.14, 13:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

So, on the new firmware corrected a little volume, something in wifi.

From the nuances of my copy:
The complete cable turned out to be inoperative, the microusb jack sits deep enough by the way.
Cameras without autofocus, it's more likely to be there.
I was watching a movie for the sake of a recent test, it doesn’t get warm on one side.
In the kit, in addition to the cover, there was a film, but I’m curved, we’ve left it a little more than needed on one side.
Dimensions just under the bag fit, where in the case of the native, you can throw the device. In general, I was just glad that I chose the option 4: 3.
For those who will use it with a SIM card, if they complain that the way the phone works crookedly - accept this is not a phone.
Plus, the module responsible for 3g is not enough to finish it.
In general, the device is assembled nicely, without creaks of backlashes and other things while mixing.

ALiMa_NeW,
As for the antitu, the developer of the firmware to the device explained that there is a scam on the part of the narrow-eyed, and in fact it is possible to wind these parrots as much as you like.
And by the way, your copy of the screen turns in any position?
Ato I need almost vertically | Turn the tablet so that the sensor worked out the turns.
In principle, it turns out this way when you say we are lying on the sofa and the tablet on the chest / stomach is standing. But in other provisions, the odd is somehow not very.

Post has been editedmesb - 29.01.14, 13:30
ALiMa_NeW
Message#7
29.01.14, 21:36
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

And by the way, your copy of the screen turns in any position?

The same, until you turn the tablet at 90 degrees relative to the ground, the screen will not turn over, but it's even better for me, less false positives.
film, but toli I Krivoruk, toli it a little more than you need on one side.

The film is of poor quality, the edges are constantly lagging behind the screen.
The case is also not very good, it is better to immediately buy in the form of a cover.
mesb
Message#8
30.01.14, 09:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

ALiMa_NeW @ 01/29/2014, 10:36 PM*
The case is also not very good, it is better to immediately buy in the form of a cover.

Have you picked up something already with slots for the speaker / camera / other elements?
ALiMa_NeW
Message#9
30.01.14, 11:47
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Have you picked up something already with slots for the speaker / camera / other elements?

The fact of the matter is that yesterday in ebay I was looking for a cover up to 500r. Nothing came up.
mesb
Message#10
30.01.14, 22:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

ALiMa_NeW,By the way, look at the charging socket, the plug is round, which, too, is free to go and is not ideally directly included? : D
Apparently the flaws of the assembly, the headphone is also slightly at an angle.

Post has been editedmesb - 30.01.14, 23:08
tavvirus
Message#11
03.02.14, 13:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 30.12.13
Meizu M6 3/32

For me, the decisive factor in favor of this model is the fact that it pulls hard for 500 gigs without add. power supply, which Explay sQuad 10.1 could not do.

--------------------
I am not an enemy of my pipe, because it’s a friend to me. So before you kink, it is better to read or ask. ;)
mesb
Message#12
05.02.14, 07:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

On 4.4 now I will try to sit. It looks fine, it works smartly, at least I did not notice a drawdown after 4.2.
mesb
Message#13
06.02.14, 22:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

By the way, who charges for how much?

Check your:
When it was turned off at 1%, when it was turned off at 1 o'clock, it was 100% by 7 pm.
Total from zero to a maximum of 6 hours.

Native bp at the same time is not particularly hot, just warm.

Regarding energy saving, information from the developer:
To make the device as fast as possible go into deep sleep mode (to save battery), you should turn off automatic synchronization and sending geodata. Otherwise, the device will turn off the screen, but it will be long enough in early suspend mode instead of deep sleep (any traffic increases the time to go into deep sleep).

Post has been editedmesb - 11.02.14, 09:47
mesb
Message#14
09.02.14, 13:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

download

Connecting external usb gps device.
Based on the theme on the developer forum:
http://www.ddixlab.ru/…wtopic.php?f=19&t=2666

Initial data:
Digma iDsQ10 3g
Firmware 0.2.2 with 4.4 whales.
Gbs globalsat bu-353s4

1. Install the program "You Are Here GPS". (usbgps4droid - cake, more flexible in terms of what device to choose and speed to it)
2. We look at what is written in the instructions for the receiver, namely, the “exchange rate” item and, if necessary, set the same value in the program, although I’ve got it all caught automatically.
3. In the tablet settings, in the "For Developers" section, tick the "Fictitious locations".
4. In the program, click the Connect button. The screen will crawl data from the gps device.
5. From the market we install any program with GPS positioning (Yandex maps, Google maps, 2GIS, Navitel, etc. - to your taste), launch it.
6. Voila.

P.S. Do not confuse the names of gps receivers, 355 is a version with a ps / 2 connector, but we need usb.
On 4.2 1.1.7 firmware, the instruction will not work, there is no pl2303 module yet.
On 4.2 1.2.0, there is now a required module. The instruction will be corrected after checking the operation in combat mode. At first, the data from the rod is taken.

Post has been editedmesb - 05.05.14, 08:31
mesb
Message#15
14.02.14, 08:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

Inputs to service modes, recovery (recovery):

1. When working with PhoenixSuit (we assume that you have already installed all the drivers):
Tablet off
Hold and hold the button Vol +
We connect the USB cable from the computer running LiveSuit
Quickly press the Power button 10 times.
All let go.
P.S. The tablet screen does not show itself at all and does not show anything.
The fact that the firmware can shut up at some stage is alas normal.
Try different computers, usb cables. Softinu flasher also goggles on Linux systems.

2. To enter the reset mode, update using OTA, recovery:
Tablet off
Hold and hold at the same time Vol + and Power
We are waiting for a few seconds before the Digma screensaver appears.
All let go.

3. Service menu:
Dial in the application phone combination: * # * # 4636 # * # *

Post has been editedmesb - 09.09.14, 12:59
mesb
Message#16
14.02.14, 08:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

Well, the general impression, after some time of operation.
Computer stationary began to be used less, only if something is needed for work or a lot of keyboard typing is required.
In general, the thing turned out to be convenient, pleasant mobility and screen size.
Performance at a sufficient level.
While the main scenarios:
Reading articles on the web, forums.
Documents in pdf.
Toys a little.

And of course, running new firmware.

Post has been editedmesb - 14.02.14, 08:44
mesb
Message#17
18.02.14, 08:16
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

According to the tablet position sensor:

Initially, I did not like the fact that the tablet turns the screen almost vertically. Essentially, considering that I work with it sitting or standing, sometimes it causes discomfort.
There is less discomfort if you lie down and put the tablet on yourself, for example, then it is right vertical from the very beginning.
If you lie down with a tablet on your chest, you will tilt it towards yourself, it will turn out that it turns the screen completely in case of a decent tilt towards yourself.
MemoAlex
Message#18
23.02.14, 12:56
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1606
Check in: 28.08.07
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

mesb
Message#19
23.02.14, 17:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

It would be necessary to wait for the decision with the wifi, and with the touch. Although the touch for both versions of the droid.
MemoAlex
Message#20
23.02.14, 17:30
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1606
Check in: 28.08.07
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

It would be necessary to wait for the decision with the wifi, and with the touch. Although the touch for both versions of the droid.

- with tachem on 10 and 11, especially nothing will not be decided cardinally - there is a hardware limitation. And with wif, what exactly is wrong with RC1?
mesb
Message#21
23.02.14, 17:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 782
Motorola MOTOZINE ZN5

I mean, do not decide with that?
It would not matter if you have a non-responding touch after waking up, albeit not very often.

From wifi to 4.4, this is a period of heaps from a point and a reluctance to connect to it, sfstudio wrote that he found a couple more options and a rake with this case.

Post has been editedmesb - 23.02.14, 17:42

5 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 15:38