> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP8] GTA: San Andreas | [Action] The same GTA for WP8

Rep: (1769)
[WP8] GTA: San Andreas
Version: 1.0.0.2
Genre: Action

Last update of the game in the header:03.11.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from Los Santos, a metropolis steeped in street wars, drug trafficking and corruption, home to movie stars and millionaires trying to ignore drug dealers and gangsters.
The time of the game is the beginning of the 90s. Karl is forced to return to his native city. His mother was killed, his brother and sister fell out, and his childhood friends were in trouble.
On the way from the airport, Carl’s home is stopped by the corrupt cops, after which the recent killing of a police officer is “hanged” on him. To protect himself and loved ones, Carl will have to travel almost the entire San Andreas.

Rockstar Games presents its biggest game on mobile devices: in it you can look into any corner of the vast open world - the whole state of San Andreas, represented by its three main cities: Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. The graphic component of the game is improved, and its approximate duration is 70 hours.

Features Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas:
• Improved graphics specifically for mobile devices: increased resolution, reworked light, color palette, improved character models.
• Two virtual analog joysticks for camera and motion control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable buttons with contextual display.
• Customizable graphic options for a variety of platforms.

Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese.

Mobile version developed War Drum Studios www.wardrumstudios.com

Find out more: www.rockstargames.com

NOTE: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is officially supported by the following devices only: Nokia Lumia: 1520, 1320, 822, 820, 810, HTC: 8XT. For the game you need to additionally download the cache size of 2.5 GB.

WindowsPhone Marketplace: http: //www.windowsphon…b7daf58681? signin = true
Download:
HAR: GTA_1.0.0.2.xap (19.5 MB
xap free gta sa: gta.xap (20.25 MB)
builds from users:
gta sa wp8.1 (fromzagadkatata )
grand theft auto san andreas lite 512ram (fromaleksey_alekseev1 )
Previous versions:

Cache

Conservation and fashion
Setting saves and 100% saving
Installing modsand one morethe way
Instructions for creating mods
Installation saves:
1) Open WP Power Tools
2) Open "isolated storage"
3) Highlight Gta San Andreas
4) Click "Put file"
5) Add the save file, after unpacking it from the archive
6) Run the game and enjoy

Installing the sets:
Aleksey_alekseev1 @ 04.26.2014, 15:38*
In wppt, click on isolated storage, select Gta San Andreas, click Put file, add file set

All other saves are looking atClub games- there is a separate spoiler.

[FAQ]How to download * .xap

Post has been editedUncle - 04.01.16, 01:25

Rep: (0)
sixgears,
on 920 does not even put ... writes "" error - deployment optimization falied with error "unable to read input file". please ensure that input is not optimized for devise already. ""

machete96, I mean, how to install SDK 8 on Windows 7, I just forgot already. :)

M
Stop offtop and use the search

Post has been editedkirk999 - 27.01.14, 17:38

guys who bought, they say that on the 920th pulls, try off download download who does not mind the money :)

Rep: (95)
720 runs at minimum settings

Does it go to 620?

Rep: (191)
Does it go to 620?

Unsubscribed above that goes to the minimum ... in 520/620/720 iron is the same

Is it possible to download the cache via 3G? Through wifi does not swing ...

Rep: (3)
Lumia 520 - normal flight
Attached Image

Post has been editedkirk999 - 27.01.14, 20:21
Reason for editing: spoiler

I also wanted to buy 920, no better buy Apple :)

Rep: (77)
nikita080399
What interestingly stopped you from buying 920 after this topic about GTA SA, huh? : rofl: It seems the game is on, does not lag. I do not see the connection.
Threat I understand what the numbers in your nickname ...

Post has been editedoZEROth2008 - 27.01.14, 18:14

In theory, if the device is in the list of supported, it should fly at all settings. At 820 this is not noticed.

Rep: (13)
On Ativ S - does not start.

Rep: (50)
In theory, if the device is in the list of supported, it should fly at all settings. At 820 this is not noticed.

on the apple you can not adjust the graphics, drawing, detail, etc. Therefore, since it is possible to customize on Windows itself, the brakes of the game with the maximum settings on different models of devices were foreseen. They made access to these settings in order that the player himself more or less optimized the game for his device.

Post has been editedkenpachI - 27.01.14, 18:30

On 720 very often crashes, it's not possible to play, the settings are minimal, GDR3

Rep: (191)

How do you decide that adreno 225 will pull out max. Graphics? Here on Android devices with Snapdragon 800 and 2 GB of RAM at maximum speed FPS sometimes sags, and you still want maximum speed for 820.
As for the devices in the description, there are indicated the models on which the game was tested. Most likely, the developers hammered in some (their) graphics settings for iron! By necessity, we made tweaks of textures in graphics for better display ...

Post has been editedAkuli4 - 27.01.14, 18:37

Rep: (50)
By the way, yes, there is a problem with departures while saving (820)
On 720 very often crashes, it's not possible to play, the settings are minimal, GDR3

Rep: (77)

On your device, it is not insulting, the game is not officially designed at all. I think a bit later they will release an optimized version, but so far the game is designed for devices with 1GB or more of RAM.

Post has been editedoZEROth2008 - 27.01.14, 18:41

oZEROth2008 @ 01/27/2014, 6:40 PM*
On your device, it is not insulting, the game is not officially designed at all. I think a bit later they will release an optimized version, but so far the game is designed for devices with 1GB or more of RAM.

I know about it, just the people write that there is a game going on at 620 and 520, and they have the same iron as 720
The question is - can it be in the installed GDR3?
Who put on 520, 620, 720, can you unsubscribe if you have GDR3 installed?

Rep: (11)
On the minimum on Lumia 720 with GDR3 it goes fine, though when I try to leave the game it crashes.

How do you decide that adreno 225 will pull out max. Graphics? Here on Android devices with Snapdragon 800 and 2 GB of RAM at maximum speed FPS sometimes sags, and you still want maximum speed for 820.

Well, this assumptions inexperienced user))
But personally, my default values ​​are no different from the minimum in terms of lags. That is, there are lags for both mines and medium settings in locations where there are many objects, i.e. the city. This is weird.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/29/19 16:50