Type of:[FULL]
ISO Size:1680 megabytes

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 05.02.10, 05:19

Rep: (52)
As always on top! Catch +

Rep: (0)
proshol already bored or anything special

Possible to the thread perezalit? Ato neither the one nor with the file storage is at odds = \

Rep: (297)
wext ,
hold on

Catch another +: victory:

Rep: (4)
Perezaleyte pazhalusto on filefront.com :)

People! And really pour onhttp://shareua.com/Pazhalusto !!!!!!!!!!!! really I want to play !!!

cul igruha

Rep: (116)
another mirror to download this game

DOWNLOAD!
Password: gta_vc

Post has been editedDi'Brain - 29.01.08, 20:58

people igruha super thanks :)

Rep: (115)
Guys, what's the point of the game?

Rep: (156)

Post has been editednikerossxp - 22.05.08, 01:21

RUSSIAN VERSION!

add a hat: yes2:

http://letitbit.net/download/40efaf617183/Jackass--The-Game--Rus-.rar.html

Rep: (6)
Helium @ 4.1.2008, 3:13*
Guys, what's the point of the game?

Description:

After three television seasons, two feature films and countless crazy tricks and jokes, "Jackass" and come to the PSP screen. The plot of Jackass: The Game tells us about the unexpected injury directed the show and no less unexpected offer to take his post. From this point on, you are following in the footsteps of team Freaks and rezhissiruete their crazy antics. All we are waiting for more than 35 fascinating and sometimes shocking mini-games, each of which will give you a lot of pleasure and fun. All the characters show, including such well-known as Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Ryan Dunn, Jason Acuna, Wee Man, carefully drawn and carefully moved to the virtual space. A few words about the graphics - it is unmatched. Without exaggeration, this is a game with the highest quality picture and precisely at the moment for the PSP, a stylish interface and excellent sound attributes Jackass: The Game to the category of absolute Hits of the year.
}-)

Rzhachnaya, cool game, the graphics are very strong!

I have a problem ... seems to be first all 5 events took place (some on some bronze, silver), but in the end it was written that I discovered the next episode .... Here the problem is that I can not change all of the episode ... the same 5 sarevnavaniya that I prohodil..chto do? pressed for everything))

Rep: (156)
you can put pictures \ screen? and then my zyz right now from a friend, I can not look, which really need to press =)

it is necessary to press the button to change the scene R

Vectr @ 7.10.2008, 5:50*
it is necessary to press the button to change the scene R

Yes, and I nadimal but it still does not change ((WMS my demo ?? how do you know ??

savagemessiahzine.comgor @ 8.10.2008, 11:33*
Yes, and I nadimal but it still does not change ((WMS my demo ?? how do you know ??

same garbage .... 2 sol, 1 gray, bronze .... Fe 2 does not switch button

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/09/20, 19:46