Flash | [IPhone] [iPad] [dev] LIVE results and statistics in 26 sports

Rep: (6)
Score
Version: 1.2.0

Last update of the program in the header:24.01.2014

Attached Image

Short description:
Fast and accurate results in 26 sports around the world.
With the new application FlashScore you will not miss the LIVE results and statistics of your favorite tournaments.

Description:
FlashScore.com is the most popular livescore service in Russia. On many sports sites (on sports.ru, for example) you can also find live-results of sports competitions, but there they go in the background, in the foreground are news, articles and blogs. On Myscore, everything is different - there are only live results, statistics (live and archive), but in such a variety that no other site can even dream of. It’s great that the developers did not cut back on the application and all 26 sports available on the site will be available on your smartphone!

Of course, the greatest attention is paid to football - you can find all existing tournaments and championships, however, fans of tennis, beach volleyball and snooker will also not be deprived.

Our FlashScore has a nice design and excellent usability. In general, you need to do only three things: first, choose the sport you are interested in (football by default, and 26 (!)), And the second is to choose the day you want (today by default, but you can view one week ago and one forward), the third is to select matches in “My Games”, that is, those events that are of particular interest to you (they will be in a special tab and you will not lose them for sure)

Attached Image

The application has a variety of information and statistics. For example, choosing one of the matches will give you highlights (goals, cards, substitutions), recaps, match statistics (in many leagues - live statistics), odds for different events in a match from several bookmakers, information about previous games of teams and full-time meetings, tables and much more.

Attached Image

In general, you will have the impression that you have been to the game.

The “My Games” tab will especially please you. It not only contains information about games that are interesting for you, but it can also remind you about the beginning of a match and the main events in it with the help of push notifications. In “My Games” you can dial an infinite number of matches from all 26 sports.

Attached Image

Of course, our developers still have something to work on: more dense personalization and the “My leagues” function (as on the desktop version), more statistics and a leagues search function, so as not to skip all 200 countries in football, in search of the championships of Japan and Jamaica :) I have no doubt that in the next updates all this will be implemented.

In the meantime, it remains to say that FlashScore from the first day occupied the first lines in the App Store in the Sport category, and users rated it very high - more than 700 positive ratings (average rating - 4.9 / 5). So we recommend to download this application to all sports fans, which, by the way, is absolutely free!

Download for iPhone:
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/myscore/id766483467
Download for iPad:
iTunes Store iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/myscore/id766483467
Past versions

Post has been editedArmgun - 17.03.17, 13:49
Reason for editing: Update version

Rep: (2)
Fill ipa, in the American side is not available

Rep: (10)
Fill ipa, in the American side is not available

Attached fileFlashScore (v1.2.0 v9 3GS os60) .rc302.ipa(7.8 MB)

igor66, thanks for the link left.
In general, for the American app there is a local application in English -https: //itunes.apple.c...-livescore/id766443283

Rep: (92)
igor66, thanks for the link left.
In general, for the American app there is a local application in English -https: //itunes.apple.c...-livescore/id766443283

Make a design in the style of ios 7, if you really promote it so much.

bastik91, but it seems to us that the design is in order)
now it will just be released exactly the same epp under android, and then, perhaps, we will think about changing the design for iOs

bastik91, but it seems to us that the design is in order)
now it will just be released exactly the same epp under android, and then, perhaps, we will think about changing the design for iOs

Well, since it seems to you, then use it yourself.
Always need to hear the consumer. And not that as it seems to you.

myscore

If we are not to achieve design standards from you.
Then do the following:
Add sports editing in the left menu. Maybe my favorite kind of futsal, or MMA, and look for their reluctance
Add any settings. After all, everyone likes to rule, not to obey.
Correct notifications, sometimes look at the NHL, and already scored and after 10 seconds you only receive an alert.
Remove the advertisement of this office at the bottom, it is constantly calmer eyes, I understand advertising, etc., you get paid for it, but this office is already in the match statistics, when viewing the ratio

And the most that does not have to eat the necessary, update svaypom down (well, as in VKontakte and other applications.)
Sometimes the match statistics, where angular, etc. are not loaded machine. If results change. And you have to close and open the application again, that would be updated. But if there was a svayp down and updated - it would be very convenient. .

Posted 02/02/2014 03:37:

myscore

And add to the very top, separately from everything (not in a row that there was) a news button - so that you can watch sports news in the application. As in the AppStore, there is a shortage with applications about sports news, and if there is something that is not very beautiful. And not comfortable. Something like 365score, and sports, are very bad and crooked.

bastik91,
The fact is that out of hundreds of reviews, yours is the first one regarding design. And our designers are thinking about changing it (although it’s not a fact that it will appear in the near future).

Thank you very much for your feedback and suggestions. Of the hundreds of reviews, yours is the most useful. And now about the proposals:
Big personalization (My leagues, as on the desktop version, for example) in the plans.
Unfortunately, we cannot remove advertising - we need to live for something.
News is a separate topic, there is no start to use them in the plans yet.
Special thanks for mentioning the swipe down. We will fix the application and bugs like non-updates should pass. But, perhaps, svayp will appear.

Rep: (0)
Is there an android? if you can apk file ...

tdipower
Here is the Android -http: //play.google.com...web%26utm_medium%3Dweb

Thanks, great program.

Thank you, good application, but I just can’t find where to turn off alerts about changes in the events I have chosen (goals, match completion), I don’t sleep at night ...

Where is the status bar?

After the update is gone.

Delete ...
screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedbastik91 - 04.05.14, 00:27

bastik91, on your printskrin everything looks ok.

Posted 05/09/2014 21:52:

Before the holidays, we have finally updated the application for iOS! Now on it, as on Android:
- you can edit as desired section "Popular competitions"!
- there were scorers for many leagues
- added text comments for top leagues and Champions League / LE!

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Optimization for the iPad will appear in about a month.
Update, tell your friends, put us 5s and download the application
App Store:https: //itunes.apple.c...pp/myscore/id766483467

Where do match statistics come from?
I noticed several times: when watching a match on TV, the number of shots on the target and on goal is written and it does not match the statistics in the program (and sometimes significantly)

cann1bal
Statistics sometimes do not match for different reasons. We consider and check in some tournaments ourselves, in some we have third-party data providers.

Rep: (2)
Pour plz fresh ipa

Rep: (52)
Pour plz fresh ipa

Links in the header are free

Put it on iOS 8.1 - the Odds tab is missing! Is it somehow being treated?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedmakd1m - 27.10.14, 00:24

* makd1m

We had so far not to fly out of the store. As soon as we can - will refund.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 08:44