Lenovo Miix February 10 | [Tabletpc] Windows 8.1 / 10.1 '' / Bay Trail Z3740 1.3GHz

Rep: (210)
Discussion of Lenovo Miix 2 10
tabletpc on Intel Atom Z3740 | 2GB RAM | Windows 8 | 10.1 "TFT IPS screen
A source of information | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
operating system:
  • Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
  • Windows 8.1 32-bit SST

hardware platform:
  • IntelВ® Atom в„ў Z3745 Processor Quad Core (1.33GHz, 2MB)ark.intel.com

RAM:
  • 2GB LPDDR3

built-in memory:
  • 64GB / 128GB / eMMC (embedded Multi Media Card) flash memory

screen:
  • 10.1 "IPS 1920 * 1200p

main camera:
  • 5 megapixels

front-camera:
  • 2 megapixels

wireless connections:
  • WLAN4: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n
  • SIM card (Micro) Optional: 3G GPS3
  • Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0

connectors:
  • microSD Card slot, support up to 32GB
  • microSIM
  • microHDMI
  • microUSB
  • USB 2.0

battery:
  • 2 cell 6800mAh, claimed battery life for 8 hours

dimensions:
  • Tablet: 260.9mm * 173.2mm * 9.2mm
  • Docking Station: 260.9mm * 183.4mm * 7.0mm

weight:
  • 0.58kg

sales start: June 2014
cost: from $499 depending on configuration

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactserega_83 in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 23.01.19, 21:35
Reason for editing: Install ArchLabs Linux on Lenovo Miix 2 10

Rep: (10)
Lord, I offer ..... about the drivers and software for the plancha ... I can throw in Yandex disk and remove them ... you can link to the example of wood and soft Add to cap ... as you idea?

Rep: (10)
so for example a reference to the wood on Windows 8 and Windu 10

https://yadi.sk/d/BISrtl48SbtPjA

Rep: (0)
Greetings! I searched but did not find the problem. On the router set channel 13, the other heavily clogged in the area, BUT Lenovo stopped seeing wifi network. Maybe you know how to solve the problem? Another stupid question, is it possible to 7 Windu to put it? Well, not like me 8.

Rep: (41)
* kir1980, from the end - no wood on 7ku, you can do 10 or Linux.
At the expense of the network - not sure that our apparatus is able in these channels

* laert00 I is the same owner of this tablet Lenovo miix 2 ... I have a terribly buggy and brakes Wind's 10. I want to put Linux but there is a problem in the required drivers. No one is aware of whether Linux running on this tablet and whether to operate the keypad is wired?

* litusden In hat are my instructions for running) with the latest manzhary operates all but the cameras

* laert00 And that the camera is?

* litusden , No drivers for Linux

Recently I purchased this device that looks much shabby, trying to bring the "beauty" noticed that our device:

1. charging via USB takes 1A / 2A depending on the wire
2. Service Center eats 40% of updates proca (Knocked nafig)
3. The dynamics of why a sound broadcast into the matrix - left a gap of 2 mm on the side of the output to the user

BUT - I can not understand that the show pale blue LED to the left front of the camera, can anyone know?

---------------------------------------
Windows 8.1 (in the properties - written in bold Windows 8, RT Pro or do not know)

laert00 @ 14.03.19, 16:26*
BUT - I can not understand that the show pale blue LED to the left front of the camera, can anyone know?

The camera is turned on, the back or the front, in the latter case, after you watch: rofl:

* emelia53, it would seem, what have I?)

Bugs, definitely !!! : Beee:

Rep: (9)
laert00 @ 14.03.19, 10:44*
in the cap are my instructions for running) with the latest manzhary operates all but the cameras

As performance compared with Windows? I once tried to put it, but the same instance without lag chrome bozhno. As a result, I put Windu 10 again.

By the way, who can tell what may be unnecessary in Windows pootklyuchat that would work even faster? Tablet use exclusively for the internet)))

* xander120188 , Lag, mainly due to the gnome (for some reason sure tried with it) ... Well, iron, yet, we are not far from a top ...

Rep: (9)
* laert00 Yes, I try the very first assembly, even for Asus (up to us, the same hardware). Was a dwarf)))

* xander120188 On my Arch sneakers quite feels good on the plate

Rep: (1)
Welcome all. If you've read my misadventures with our "beast" from the end of last year and beginning of this, I Planche after one Momento ceased to be included, although the food was served and all nutritionist as on-board and on BATTERY was good, the service center (such as firm) found that the motherboard came f ... pepper, proposed to replace (cost item 4500 + 800 work, a little expensive and it will be the first and last), I agreed (it was long and tedious and the end of the year, gave gave in December February), repaired. Nakata there when 8.1 (on the top ten do not yet want to). But I found one (or more) time: when the charge of 20% when external power supply, cuts off at plancha Claudia disappears battery icon from the tray, in Device Manager next to one of the devices (near the HID on the I2C bus) there is an exclamation point. It helps only charge up to a certain percentage, not spotted until when, and reboot or shutdown (inclusion). or reinstall the drivers (BailTrail version of the August 2013 and April 2014) did not help, either reinstall specific ACPI wood (as in my limping they) did not help, only the above listed (charging well, etc.). Tell me if you have any thoughts?

Rep: (3)
Who knows where the glass to buy? Broke, living matrix, you need the current window. Ali is not found on the current ebee assembled with tachem, but expensive.

Rep: (3)
You simply maniac alexd1977, on Avito for 5000 lie, and you darn it.

Rep: (1)
* Fangahra, :) Well, not a maniac, just to throw a pity. The idea was good, and the realization - about anything.

Posted 03/22/2019, 7:38:

* alexd1977, I mean, the company Lenovo, as the product Miix February 10

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/11/19, 5:09