Lenovo Miix February 10 | [Tabletpc] Windows 8.1 / 10.1 '' / Bay Trail Z3740 1.3GHz

Rep: (211)
Discussion of Lenovo Miix 2 10
tabletpc on Intel Atom Z3740 | 2GB RAM | Windows 8 | 10.1 "TFT IPS screen
A source of information | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
operating system:
  • Windows 8.1 Pro 32-bit
  • Windows 8.1 32-bit SST

hardware platform:
  • IntelВ® Atom в„ў Z3745 Processor Quad Core (1.33GHz, 2MB)ark.intel.com

RAM:
  • 2GB LPDDR3

built-in memory:
  • 64GB / 128GB / eMMC (embedded Multi Media Card) flash memory

screen:
  • 10.1 "IPS 1920 * 1200p

main camera:
  • 5 megapixels

front-camera:
  • 2 megapixels

wireless connections:
  • WLAN4: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n
  • SIM card (Micro) Optional: 3G GPS3
  • Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0

connectors:
  • microSD Card slot, support up to 32GB
  • microSIM
  • microHDMI
  • microUSB
  • USB 2.0

battery:
  • 2 cell 6800mAh, claimed battery life for 8 hours

dimensions:
  • Tablet: 260.9mm * 173.2mm * 9.2mm
  • Docking Station: 260.9mm * 183.4mm * 7.0mm

weight:
  • 0.58kg

sales start: June 2014
cost: from $499 depending on configuration

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contactserega_83 in QMS or moderators section through a button Pictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 27.12.19, 15:38

Rep: (0)
The owners tell me how he had with the screen brightness and the ability to work in bright sunlight? How are things going with the card sd? Whether fully recessed or slightly sticks out in asus t100? As far as all convenient to work on it with the office?

Just have him standing equally with asus t100, but both for pre-order. And I chose somewhat difficult between them.

Rep: (3)
card is covered with a lid, super aparata
Lenovo s top take it than ASUS Look settings

Post has been editedfrans777 - 27.02.14, 06:40

Rep: (17)
Please tell me who he is in the hands of all the same he has GPS or not?

Rep: (3)
there is

Rep: (500)
VolkovSergey @ 01.03.2014, 11:56*
Please tell me who he is in the hands of all the same he has GPS or not?

Depending on the model, not at all.

Good day.
Where you can order this tablet in Ukraine (Odessa)?

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone! A wacom-ovsky stylus can juzat as its smaller brother? Or there is no sensor in it such?

Rep: (9)
manfree @ 29.01.2014, 06:35*
Almost immediately surfaced a small flaw, the contact between Claudia and the screen is not stable enough: blush: sfotkatsya and show quick-disconnect couplings, will become more clear why, especially taking into account the fact that the magnet derzhashy screen is very powerful and with little kolebniyah prepodnimaet screen with connectors, which prevents it exactly put.

Eh ... Not fotochek, no details about the problem of the tablet with a keyboard attachment since ...
Can someone from Miix February 10 owners to confirm the existence of the problem? : Thank_you:

The reason for the interest: It seems that 10 Thinkpad Tablet will be exactly what is the principle of attachment. For details, see Id.http://forum.ixbt.com/...gi?id=17:46095-80#2224(And a few pages before my authorship posts)

Rep: (374)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.UMPC, MID and Tablet PC

Yeah ... I found a problem report unreliable connections Miix February 10 with a keyboard and compiled them in one placehttp: //forum.tabletpcr...0-a-13.html#post388484- it seems that a mass disaster.

Rep: (11)
Hello, I plan to buy this toy, and please answer a few questions:
1. As it had with the responsiveness stitch, will work as a feather 8 inch version?
2. What quality of the screen?
3.Zaryad much keeps?
4.Takzhe that performance?
5. How are things going with Linux (Ubuntu, Mint, Kali)? interests as the second OS, i.e., We need a normal downloader.
6.Vozmozhno I connect through the adapter RJ45?
7. In it there is access to the bios?
Thanks for answers.

!Bought the device, and I must say that there is a serious glitch, after a while, when the load on the iron falls off touch, does not respond to any key. The buttons work as Claudia and touchpad work. This problem is common and widely discussed at the office. Forum (en). The problem in the device driverI2C HID Device. Also present jamb mount with keyboard, the tablet body and flimsy, if the surface is not level - there is disconnection.

Post has been editedSalimka - 30.04.14, 20:10

* Salimka, where he bought if not a secret? What other deficiencies found ????

+1 to the question, where to buy this device Chouteau. If possible, write a detailed review on this device. On the Internet in Russian is very little written about him ((

Please tell me it's all the plates on the windows a problem with a button on / off / unit. The fact is that sometimes when you click on it the tablet does not react. And I do not understand how it can be awakened. I poke a few times, a few seconds, push, after which it begins to seem to be included. A device sometimes does not block, i.e. the display does not go out. Does anyone have such problems on this device?

Rep: (1)
[Quote name = "Mautorolla" date = "8.6.2014, 0:00" post = 32011895]
Please tell me it's all the plates on the windows a problem with a button on / off / unit.
[quote]

Yes, the problem there is one in Windows. I am because of that thing broke your ASUS T100, it's just a log, even if you press just once and you wait, he will wake up once decomposed, try to switch off does not necessarily

Just-Che
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I do not understand how to put a plus.
On the whole, the tablet is very happy. It is a pity that the theme of this tablet stalled.

Right now at this moment I can not turn it on. I switched off five minutes ago. I had noticed such a thing, if you run a program such as multimedia ala game or something else, something that plays sound, then after half an hour of sleep when the tablet is no sound. Reload the same, there is no sound. Here and turned off, and now excl.

Rep: (13)
Dear owners, interested in the question: Is comfortable working on Windows 8 with a pixel density in FullHD resolution, or you need to switch at 1366 * 768?

because as far as I know if we increase the dpi (in the settings windose) will not be placed in the text windows / programs menu.

And in general, it is clear that the higher the pixel density the better the picture, but if she is suitable for windose?

MacAlister @ 09.06.2014, 21:37*
because as far as I know if we increase the dpi (in the settings windose) will not be placed in the text windows / programs menu.

I did not do it, but by default on fullHD very normal. Set corel draw, a little too small of course, but you can work.

There are those who installed FL Studio Groove program?
Installed on the tablet, and that's a shame, in pianorol can not allocate tapom I needed fragments. If someone installed, tell me how you ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/04/20, 8:39