> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

In Fear I Trust | [IPhone] [iPad] Best horror on iOS.

Rep: (316)
In Fear I Trust
version: 1.25

Last update of the game in the header:17.07.2015

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

IPad 2 Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Horror.

Description:
"One of the worst games for iOS, which came across to me!"
- Bloody Disgusting

In Fear I Trust (literally - "I believe in fear") is not just the name of the game, but the real motto.
- Kotaku

To face your fears calls for a new psychological thriller unlike anything you've seen before. In Fear I Trust - belongs to a new type of thrillers for mobile devices, with great graphics, cunning puzzles and terrible revelations.

HISTORY trauma
What brings you here? Find a way out of the strange, frightening building and assemble in a single picture fragments of events which turned you into a guinea pig mysterious experiment.

INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE
Explore sinister crannies revives painful memories in the memory and get access to the oppressive atmosphere of fear. In Fear I Trust embodies a nightmare into a reality on mobile devices thanks to the Unreal Engine 3.

Entangled PUZZLE
Use retrospective mode to see their surroundings in a new light.
Study notes, inspect items and strain the remains of his intellect to solve intricate puzzles online.

System requirements:
Is requirediOS 5.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3 th generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi- Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display and iPad mini with display Retina Wi-Fi + Cellular.
This application is optimized for iPhone 5.

WARNING: the best and frightening gaming experience In Fear I Trust users get the iPhone 4S and other newer devices.

Additional Information:
Languages: Russian , English French.
Developer: Black Wing Foundation
Publisher: Chilingo Ltd.

Download: Version 1.25

What's new:
We heard your feedback and have made a lot of changes that will help the players even deeper dive into the unique horror.

• Improved management - use the slider to adjust the sensitivity control.
• Improved user interface - now easier to pick you up at the point where you leave the game and return back to the nightmare!
• Improved sound quality.
• Improved stability and performance.
• Fixed an error in training and other general errors.

Previous versions

Solving the problem of saving the game.

Attached Image Attached Image

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 17.07.15, 18:53
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (12)
terrible game?

Rep: (172)
Dmitry Boars,
Very atmospheric, and personally, I have already given their blood for the game, it's worth it.

Rep: (2)
How heavy is the game in the prescribed form on the IPhone? and I am afraid that is not enough space ...

Post has been editedSubzero22 - 23.01.14, 09:41

VivaLaRoms,
Add to cap: thank_you:

Rep: (392)
The whole team AppDaily site - paranoid, trembling for his reputation. Well, I put the game in the network before its release (Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project), and the difference? Developers get even more profit, I'm in such a way propiaril their game.And now on a subject: In Fear I Trust - the game is very powerful, it is clear that the developers have put his heart and soul. Locations, characters, plot - worked out everything. I was especially pleased with the presence of localization. For this game I do not mind paying a penny.

Post has been editedDark-O-Storm - 23.01.14, 11:10

Subzero22 @ 23.01.2014, 08:40*
How heavy is the game in the prescribed form on the IPhone? and I am afraid that is not enough space ...

2.38 GB

Rep: (0)
What kind of garbage? The game is buggy on the iPad 4, when I get up from the bed-lost tape recorder under your feet, restart the game, now the Persian general, does not arise

Post has been editedsashafack - 23.01.14, 11:24

And how to enable Russian voice acting and subtitles in the video?

area51y, I have not found the voice acting and subtitles - in the settings.

area51y,
So after Russian voice acting was not originally Russian subtitles and English voice.

included titles, rebooted, etc. The commercials do not subs.

Posted on 01/23/2014, 11:48:

E-dogg @ 23.01.2014, 10:43*
So after Russian voice acting and was not originally

Che in the review is written "And what I want to first say the same thing, so that's what the game is fully translated into Russian. Yes yes, you heard right! All, without exception, will be able to immerse your head in the story of this great game from the first minute. Sounds great game. Voiced characters, music, noises, breathing and heartbeat Nicholas - all performed at the highest level!"

Post has been editedarea51y - 23.01.14, 11:49

Recently, I was able to impress only Outlast, which appeared in 2013 on the PC.

But what about the Cry of Fear? There can also be imposed on top of bricks

area51y @ 23.01.2014, 15:48*
Che in the review is written, "And what you want is the first thing to say is the fact that the game is fully translated into Russian.

The same survey from AppDaily. They are not in fashion to specify the accuracy of information.

area51y,
Well, they did have in mind, translated books and subtitles, and other trifles: yes2:

Post has been editedE-dogg - 23.01.14, 11:58

In the first video, someone has subtitles?

IPad Air was not able to get up, he found a wrench stood up, and my body is. Headless. :)) game bought. Buggy. Disorder.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

nub2010 @ 23.01.2014, 11:03*
and my body is. Headless

to once it was terrible: lol:

Noob question, but here it is necessary dlat?)

Attached images
Attached Image

sashafack,
find the right thing

Attached Image
Attached Image

iPad 4.
Launched this miracle and the first management seemed not very comfortable, but run about 5-10 minutes of commercials used to.
Graphics, voice, different sounds mystical, I was pleasantly surprised and everyone expected, and suddenly come out anything, and suddenly something will fly to me<_<Generally happy with the game so far, and the whole atmosphere, all fans of horror, mysticism definitely worth a try: happy:

Posted on 01/23/2014, 12:15:

sashafack,
Find the knife in the sink one of the cameras.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 13:50