> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

33 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DNS AirTab M100qw - Firmware (Andorid 4.2.2)
master_lee
Message#1
22.01.14, 20:42
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9427
Check in: 02.05.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

DNS AirTab M100qw - Firmware (Andorid 4.2.2)
PictureDNS AirTab M100qw
Description | Discussion | Firmware | Games

Drivers and Utilities
drivers for ADB - AdbDriverInstaller
rock_usb driversAttached fileRockusb_Driver_v3.7.rar(209.96 KB)
program flash driver installed on PCAttached fileDevice Manager 1.7.zip(805,39 КБ)
Language change in RKDevicemanager from Chinese to Englishread here
the program is a installer not required installationAttached fileRKBatch Tool 1.7 rus.zip(970.71 KB)

Attention!!! Remember that in the paths to the flasher there is no required installation and there should not be names in Russian letters (Cyrillic) before the firmware file. Everything should be in Latin letters and even better create a folder on drive C and make all manipulations with firmware from it.

Firmware

Instructions
Download the firmware manual using the program RKBAtch Tool 1.7>>>Attached fileUpgrade User Manual .pdf(571.45 KB)

ClockWorkMod Recovery
ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) FAQ
Installing zip files in CMW (custom backup)
ClockWorkMod Recovéry 6.0.3.1 for DNS M100QW
Ways to manage the menu in CWM
How to manage
mouse
move up / down:up down
left click:choose
right click:backwards

keyboard
cursor up / down:up down
cursor left / Enter: Selection
cursor right:Back

touch screen
up / down motion:up down
finger left:choose
finger right:backwards

buttons
Volume up / down:up down
shutdown:choose
back:backwards

remote control
up down:up down
left / ok:choose
right / back:backwards

miscellanea

Post has been editedfil - 19.04.16, 19:03
Reason for editing: Led to requirements
Nikolay B
Message#22
14.01.14, 14:18
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 654
Check in: 30.03.10
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

It's like, we enter the tablet into the firmware mode, which I did not understand.
texnopaw
Message#23
14.01.14, 14:23
Reader
[offline]

Messages 1214
Check in: 16.02.13
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus GT-I9192I

Zips may be a little different, but if you collect and drop me a link, I earn some money and you can test it, then you can then use it.

I can collect, test yet, tablet a week (I actively drive to detect glitches) can anyone agree to test

--------------------
master_lee
Message#24
14.01.14, 14:27
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Nikolay B,zip with superuser need to throw on the phone's memory. In my posts where I asked to make a stock recovery dump, there is a link to RKMULTITOOL with which you can enter the tablet into the firmware mode and flash the custom recovery, which is available in the topic header. Simply copying the superuser and adding nothing can not give because you need to throw a few more files in places and give them the right permissions.
PS: after entering the tablet into the firmware mode, nothing will appear on the device screen, a black screen? This is what you need and understand about the tablet in the correct mode, you need to run the RKANDROID Tool and if there is an inscription that the device is found, you have done everything correctly and you can sew recovery

--------------------
Est rerum omnium magister usus - experience - all the teacher
rudeness and arrogance of others - not an indicator of their success
texnopaw
Message#25
14.01.14, 17:26
Reader
[offline]

Messages 1214

I can collect

Gathered, posting:Attached fileupdate.zip(1.03 MB)

P.S. For those who do not know: this is the archive for mod. Recovery, returning phone.apk back to the system.
Performance not tested, well
master_lie @ 11/18/2013, 10:40 PM*
Do not forget, In the event of a device failure, neither I nor the administration and users of the forum are liable! All actions at your own risk!

--------------------
master_lee
Message#26
14.01.14, 18:43
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Phone.apk mod for custom recovery (delete or return)

Installation method and use:
  1. Download both archives, the names of which speak for themselves.
    Attached filephone_install.zip(1.02 MB)
    oralternative archivefromtexnopawwho owns the idea to remove apk (or found on the World Wide Web)
    Attached filephone_remove.zip(124.52 KB)
  2. Save the root directory of the memory card (internal memory of the device) and enter the tablet into recovery mode, taking into account what is installedcustom recoveryif not installed then install.
  3. We enter the tablet into recovery mode using shortcuts that appeared after installationRKMultiTool
  4. After we have entered the recovery, we install the zip we need (install to return Phone.apk back to the device, remove- to remove Phone.apk from the device).
    Installation method lookInstall zip files FAQ
  5. Reboot the device by clicking in the recoveryreboot system nowand wait for it to fully load.
Important: Do not forget, In the event of a device failure, neither I nor the administration and users of the forum are responsible! All actions at your own risk!

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 23.01.14, 05:15

--------------------
PDA-ErRoR
Message#27
14.01.14, 20:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 231
Check in: 01.06.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

master_lie,
I tested both files, both workers, after installation I went into settings-mobile networks, clicked on all-time, everything worked (before this, the phone.apk file was remote :)). After I installed the deletion file, the phone.apk file disappeared and, accordingly, the menu items responsible for mobile communication give errors. Well done, keep it up. Make me a patch correcting the brightness of the minimum: blush:

--------------------
- - - - - - -
Glofiish M700 - Samsung i897 Captivate - Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
DNS AirTab M100qw - Oysters T104W 3G
Astap7
Message#28
15.01.14, 08:29
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 17.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Who needs volume buttons in nivibar

Attached Image

in build.prop, replace ro.rk.systembar.voiceicon = false with ro.rk.systembar.voiceicon = true

texnopaw
Message#29
15.01.14, 17:45
Reader
[offline]

Messages 1214

Thanks in advance to those who throw off the recovery.

No problem. And also kernel.img, system.img, boot.img
http://yadi.sk/d/nhcB66H6G7qL4

--------------------
Nikolay B
Message#30
16.01.14, 15:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 654
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

already mean that it works.

And how about dalwick cache: blush:
master_lee
Message#31
16.01.14, 15:42
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Nikolay B @ 01.16.2014, 13:28*
And how about dalwick cache
There is an item in the recoverywipe cache partition , or go to the menu advanced >>> wipe dalvik cache and do wipe daljik cache

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 16.01.14, 16:28
Reason for editing: corrected

--------------------
PDA-ErRoR
Message#32
21.01.14, 00:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 231

Once again, I would like to thankmaster_lie,for your great help in improving the firmware of our tablet. A few screenshots of the firmware under test (exactly what we see right after the firmware):
1) Redistribution of sections, now 4 GB is reserved for programs
Attached Image

2) Installed patch multiuse
Attached Image

3) Start screen
Attached Image

4) Installed programs
Attached Image

The firmware is cleaned of excess garbage while it is being tested, and after the test it will be laid out
As you can see, on some screenshots the layout of the "home" buttons "Back" notification curtains has been changed (which is very convenient by the way), you can do this by editing the build.prop file, you need to change to ro.rk.systembar.tabletUI = true to false and reboot the device. For today testing finished, ushol to sleep! : thank_you:

Posted 01/21/2014 00:13:

Dimon-p1 @ 01.21.2014, 01:09*
I would like two drop-down curtains on top for notifications and settings. Is it there?

Just wrote how to implement it! :)

--------------------
- - - - - - -
Glofiish M700 - Samsung i897 Captivate - Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Nikolay B
Message#33
22.01.14, 13:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 654
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Yesterday, the build.prop file was modified and it became better and more convenient
tyk
Attached Image

Posted on 01/22/2014, 13:36:

that now we have

Exactly what else to expect from them.
PDA-ErRoR
Message#34
22.01.14, 13:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 231

Nikolay B @ 01.22.2014, 14:18*
Well, who put the thread, tried it?

This firmware is more likely to roll back the case of something :) It's good that the official posted :)

--------------------
- - - - - - -
Astap7
Message#35
22.01.14, 13:43
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 17.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

PDA-ErRoR @ 01/22/2014, 2:36 PM*
This firmware is more likely to roll back the case of something :) It's good that the official posted :)

That's just how to fill it, through RKBatchTool? If the device fails, for example, it will not boot, DNS is offered, as I understand it, to put it on a flash drive and reboot.
master_lee
Message#36
22.01.14, 21:56
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Astap7,It’s better, of course, through the flash driver, since I don’t support installing the firmware from a memory card, and if you do it from original to original, then it’s okay, but you’ll always need to use firmware for firmware and firmware. restoring
Astap7 @ 01/22/2014, 11:43*
That's just how to fill it, through RKBatchTool? In case the device fails, for example, it will not boot, DNS is offered, as I understand it, to put it on a flash drive and reboot
Of course, you can also flash from the memory card as it advises the DNS, but all the same it will be a simple update and only some system files will be replaced and that's all. The firmware through the program, the flasher erases all data and redistributes the size again. The most important thing to remember is that the transition from stock to modified is obligatory using the driver and there is a Restore button in it.

--------------------
master_lee
Message#37
23.01.14, 06:02
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Firmware for DNS M100QW
made baseddump from device

Do not forget, In case of failure of the device, the author of this message, forum users are not responsible! All actions at your own risk!
First of all, I would like to thank the forum participants for their help in workingCrazybullfor testing,PDA-ErRoRfor testing the firmware and for providing screenshots,texnopawfor providing dapma,MishaniAlypovfor perseverance in the request to build the firmware, alsoSergioPoveronyfor the help in assembly and the most important utility for disassembly and assembly.
Changes and additions:
- Removed all unnecessary and added programs:
- SuperSU(superuser rights)
- ES Explorer(file manager with very large functionality)
- MX PLayer(Video player that plays almost all kinds of video files)
- Nova Launcher freecustom launcher (after loading the tablet after the firmware, you will be asked to choose which launcher you want to use. At the first start, you will be asked about the default launcher. Choose NOVA and click on below all the time. Those who want to use their native launcher choose another, they are all in the system two (stock and Nova).
- 4Gb for applications
- Small tweaks of the system are made, such as (by default after the firmware there will be a mobile (PhabletUI) interface, the brightness is lowered and much on the little things, I just don’t remember).
- Assembled for installation via recovery for those who want to return the standard TabletUI view or go back to mobile (Phablet)Installing patches is exactly the same as all Zip files through CWM custom recovery.
Screenshots can be viewed.DNS AirTab M100qw - Firmware (Andorid 4.2.2) (Post # 28647597)
Installation Method:
- Download:- remove the memory card from the tablet, just connect the tablet to the computer and save all the necessary files to a computer or hard disk, since after the firmware all data on the tablet will be deleted.
- run RKBatchTool 1.7 or installed Device Manager (in the topic header)
- select the file with the firmware, after unpacking the downloaded archive and clickRestore or Restore depending on what language your program is in.
- After the firmware, the device will start up in recovery with the question of installing ..... zip file. We agree, and after all this, a result appears, and after selecting “Next,” the memory formatting settings menu will appear. Choose full formatting. All movements in the running aroma installer while only the volume buttons and the power button is used to select. After the message about the end of the work has been released, go "Next" and the tablet will return again to the recovery.
Recommendation on using device buttons on launch Aroma Installer from Crazybull
- After the transition, clickreboot system noweand wait for the full load
- the first download can last from five to eight minutes, when the tablet is loaded, it is worth waiting 5 minutes, as the system is setting up
- after downloading, a message about the choice of launcher will fly out. We choose to your taste. I advise you to choose Nova.
Perhaps after the first launch, a message will be taken out stating that the memory card is corrupted and about the need to format the internal memory, format it (if it isn’t removed ..)
- rejoice firmware: dancer:

Read necessarily
It is advisable to use a memory card grade 10.
When returning to stock firmware, you will also need to use the button "Restore " ( Restore ), because when using this method, partitioning and formatting of sections is performed.

Restoring backups from other firmware is not recommended. Only you can restore the program, everything else can lead to the inoperability of the firmware.

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 28.05.14, 19:18
Reason for editing: Recommendation from Crazybull

--------------------
texnopaw
Message#38
23.01.14, 06:21
Reader
[offline]

Messages 1214

master_lie @ 23.1.2014, 7:02*
PDA-ErRoRfor providing a dump

The device dump was done by me: beee:DNS AirTab M100qw - Firmware (Andorid 4.2.2) (Post # 28482139)

master_lie @ 23.1.2014, 7:02*
after the firmware will be mobile (PhabletUI) interface

And maybe here to add, how to return to the usual?

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 23.01.14, 14:12
Reason for editing: corrected link

--------------------
PDA-ErRoR
Message#39
23.01.14, 08:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 231

ro.rk.systembar.tabletUI = false is a return to the usual layout of the buttons and the curtain, and to enable separate curtains and the notification panel, you must put ro.rk.systembar.tabletUI = true

Post has been editedPDA-ErRoR - 23.01.14, 08:10

--------------------
- - - - - - -
texnopaw
Message#40
23.01.14, 08:25
Reader
[offline]

Messages 1214

PDA-ErRoR,I know this, I mean, so that arriving users are not looking for everything in one

--------------------
master_lee
Message#41
23.01.14, 14:50
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

I went through it easier and added the patches TabletUI (tablet interface) and PhabletUI (mobile interface) to the message so that the newcomers immediately download themselves and after the firmware could redo the tablet interface as they like. In the future, a patch for installing programs and changing graphics will be compiled, but again I will need a tester ready to sacrifice all the data on the tablet at any time and test the patch that will be provided for the tests.

--------------------
DNS

33 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 18:38