> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

33 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DNS AirTab M100qw - Firmware (Andorid 4.2.2)
master_lee
Message#1
22.01.14, 20:42
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9427
Check in: 02.05.09
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

DNS AirTab M100qw - Firmware (Andorid 4.2.2)
PictureDNS AirTab M100qw
Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Games �

Drivers and Utilities
drivers for ADB - AdbDriverInstaller
rock_usb driversAttached fileRockusb_Driver_v3.7.rar(209.96 KB)
program flash driver installed on PCAttached fileDevice Manager 1.7.zip(805,39 КБ)
Language change in RKDevicemanager from Chinese to Englishread here
the program is a installer not required installationAttached fileRKBatch Tool 1.7 rus.zip(970.71 KB)

Attention!!! Remember that in the paths to the flasher there is no required installation and there should not be names in Russian letters (Cyrillic) before the firmware file. Everything should be in Latin letters and even better create a folder on drive C and make all manipulations with firmware from it.

Firmware

Instructions
Download the firmware manual using the program RKBAtch Tool 1.7>>>Attached fileUpgrade User Manual .pdf(571.45 KB)

ClockWorkMod Recovery
ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) FAQ
Installing zip files in CMW (custom backup)
ClockWorkMod Recovéry 6.0.3.1 for DNS M100QW
Ways to manage the menu in CWM
How to manage
mouse
move up / down:up down
left click:choose
right click:backwards

keyboard
cursor up / down:up down
cursor left / Enter: Selection
cursor right:Back

touch screen
up / down motion:up down
finger left:choose
finger right:backwards

buttons
Volume up / down:up down
shutdown:choose
back:backwards

remote control
up down:up down
left / ok:choose
right / back:backwards

miscellanea

Post has been editedfil - 19.04.16, 19:03
Reason for editing: Led to requirements
master_lee
Message#2
18.11.13, 21:40
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

ClockWorkMod Recovéry 6.0.3.1 for DNS M100QW

Installation method
1.Download the archive with the recovery for the tablet:
For stock ��� Attached fileDNS_M100QW_CWM_6.0.3.1.zip (6.14 MB)
2. Enter the tablet into the firmware mode by downloading and installing PIPO M8 / M8 3G - Firmware (OS ANDROID 4.1.1 JB) (Post # 25930350) .
3. After installing the drivers for RK_USB and ABD , enable USB debugging on the tablet and connect the tablet to the computer. If your device is detected, it will appear on the computer in the "Device Manager" Android Compatible ADB Interface "if this does not appear then we look at the desktop folder Drivers and in her folder ADB_AUTO and run the driver sedan. After the device has been recognized, launch the shortcut Reboot_Bootloader on the desktop and click Enter .
4. The tablet will go into the firmware mode and there will be a black screen on it. It should be so. Now do not distort the cable and run RKAndroidToll.exe (located in the archive with the recovery). The program is set up and choose nothing, and after the message appears at the bottom Found RKAndroid rock usb (provided that all drivers are installed), in the program click on Flash ROM and we expect the tablet to restart.
If you haveWindows 8.1then we lookDisable signature verification in Windows 8.1 and connect devices based on the Rockchip processor.
If everything went well then boot into recovery and you can create a backup and install mods.

You can enter the recovery mode also using the shortcut on the desktopReboot_Recovery. It is also possible that one of the users will find a combination of buttons, but basically a combination for entering the recovery with the buttons (volume + and power).

Do not forget, In the event of a device failure, neither I nor the administration and users of the forum are liable! All actions at your own risk!

--------------------
Est rerum omnium magister usus - experience - all the teacher
rudeness and arrogance of others - not an indicator of their success
master_lee
Message#3
19.11.13, 13:03
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

PDA-ErRoR @ 11/19/2013, 04:23*
just tell me which side

You just need to register in build.prope. Here you are readybuildprop_signed.zip for installation via CWM For a hint which way to look we say thank you SergioPoverony : thank_you:

PS: heresystem ripped from your tablet. Maybe someone will want to pick and collect a zip file for installation through the recovery. This is the only and last thing I did for your tablet.

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 22.11.13, 17:37
Reason for editing: changed

--------------------
master_lee
Message#4
22.11.13, 17:34
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

PDA-ErRoR @ 11/22/2013, 04:28*
I will slowly understand.

Try this file a little bit processed and refined. If it works, then it will be possible to raise topics in the header.
Attached filebuildprop_signed.zip(127.87 KB)
md5: 51a5449d06744952f1d388341d09e216

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 23.11.13, 02:36

--------------------
master_lee
Message#5
21.12.13, 19:11
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

And using ClockWorkMod Recovéry 6.0.3.1 for DNS M100QW, the fact that in the header you can only make backups available
With the help of custom recovery, you can make a full backup of your system, but without all the programs you have installed. Ie, just make a backup and in case of something, restore it to the state from the box.

--------------------
indifferent_alex
Message#6
22.12.13, 01:42
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 428
Check in: 09.12.12
Asus ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL

With the help of custom recovery, you can make a full backup of your system, but without all the programs you have installed. Ie, just make a backup and in case of something, restore it to the state from the box.

I apologize if the question is stupid, but I will try to reformulate the original ...
I understood correctly?
With the help of RkMultiTool, the tablet is reflashed to a custom recoverClockWorkMod Recovéry 6.0.3.1 for DNS M100QWwhich, unlike the native rekoveri has great advantages. You can do various including full backups of the state of the system while we have not yet dirtied it and can return almost everything to its original state.
BUT! Since there is no stock firmware as well as a mechanism for receiving it, then it will not be possible to return the stock recovery, even with the help of RkMultiTool?
And if God forbid it comes to service, then experts will find there ClockWorkMod Recovеry instead of the usual one?
Not that it really bothered me very much just wanted to initially present the picture correctly in order to make a decision on this model in which with a nice bun the root out of the box and the case and periphery in the kit or in favor of the model of another brand where support is more developed and more regular than the update, but poorer equipment and percent Intel's ...

P.S.
master_liedo you feel a deep understanding of iron and its interaction with software, can you tell me how in practice software for androids exist on x86? Some write that there are still quite incompatible applications, others write that Intel has screwed some percent into the percent that is poorly digesting ARM applications and problems can mostly be with games and applications actively loading the percent and using 3D
(Speech about percent Intel® Atom ™ Z2560)

Post has been editedindifferent_alex - 22.12.13, 01:44

--------------------
1. Nokia E52 ->Alcatel OT-997 ->DEXP Ixion ML 5 ->Asus ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL (3/32)<--=-->Nokia 3.1
2. DNS AirTab P83 ->Samsung SM-T285;
3. IconBIT Movie3D Pro Deluxe
master_lee
Message#7
22.12.13, 16:46
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

With the help of RkMultiTool, the tablet is reflashed to a custom recover
First, you need to flash the CWM using the RKAndroid Tool, and the utility that you mentioned (RKMultiTool) is assembled only to install the drivers and the ability to work with the tablet within the meansadb .
And if God forbid it comes to service, then experts will find there ClockWorkMod Recovеry instead of the usual one?
If you need to go there, then you simply turn the stock recovery back into place, this is provided that the tablet gives at least some signs of life and you can pour the stock recovery into it.
make a decision on this model in which a pleasant bun is a root out of the box and a case and periphery in a set or in favor of a model of another brand where support is more developed and more regular than the update, but the equipment and percent Intel are poorer
Here you decide for yourself, but about the caliper, then it is very difficult in our time.
Do not tell me how in practice software for androids exists on x86
Here I unfortunately can not tell you anything yet.

--------------------
Astap7
Message#8
23.12.13, 10:04
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 17.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Hi, everybody, some here are trying to get root using various utilities, root in our tablet comes with factory firmware, it is enough to install an application such as superSU® SuperSUand all :)
master_lee
Message#9
23.12.13, 11:39
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Astap7 @ 12/23/2013, 08:04*
root in our tablet comes with factory firmware,

I'll fix you a little bit. Not the root itself, but the su binary and it goes in all tablets from the factory, but in some from only for work on adb and when installing the SuperSU application, it will tell you that the binary is broken and when you try to update it will crash with an error. But some manufacturers have just started cramming the binary correctly, knowing that the craftsmen will be hacked and get root.

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 24.12.13, 04:36

--------------------
Astap7
Message#10
23.12.13, 13:00
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

master_lie @ 12/23/2013, 11:39*
I'll fix you a little bit. Not the root itself, but the su binary and it goes in all tablets from the factory, but in some from only for work on adb and when installing the SuperSU application, it will tell you that the binary is broken and when you try to update it will crash with an error. But some manufacturers have just started to breathe in the correct binary, knowing that all the craftsmen will hack and get root.

Thanks, now it's clear, I still have p72w, so I had to edit the firmware to get root on it, and on m100qw, I just installed SuperSU.
master_lee
Message#11
23.12.13, 18:51
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Astap7 @ 12/23/2013 11:00*
I had to edit the firmware to get root
The idea is to edit the firmware and it was not necessary. It was just necessary to try to connect via adb (with the condition that is available on the sdk-adnroid computer) or use the utilityDNS AirTab M100 / M100G - Official firmware (OS 4.1.1) (Post # 24778543)built specifically for such purposes and for devices on Rockchipe, which will install the driver and give you the opportunity to connect via adb (with the condition that USB debugging is enabled on the device) and then check which binary you have. If after the introduction of such a code
adb devices
will write something like this
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Android Commander \ bin>adb devices
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
N40SU2NQKB device
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Android Commander \ bin>
it will be immediately clear that the device is found and recognized by adb. After that we also write such code in the console.
adb shell
and then
su
then we should have this as in the code
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Android Commander \ bin>adb shell
root @ android: / # su
su
root @ android: / #
And this means that we have a legacy binary and it will allow us to install a superuser from under adb. and there is already a matter of technology and who knows the adb commands will cope in 5 minutes

--------------------
PDA-ErRoR
Message#12
02.01.14, 10:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 231
Check in: 01.06.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

piligrim1995 @ 1.1.2014, 18:17*
Please skip the archive with the standard applications from the system / app.
p.s. phone.apk and the like do not delete. and then the modem will not work

Here is the archive

Attached files

Attached fileapp.zip(123.43 MB)

--------------------
- - - - - - -
Glofiish M700 - Samsung i897 Captivate - Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100
DNS AirTab M100qw - Oysters T104W 3G
Astap7
Message#13
09.01.14, 09:09
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Hello to all. No one tried installing CWM with the following instructions:

CWM installation

1. Download Application® ArcTools(Ask for Update)
2. Go to the Application and in the tab "Install Application"
3. Choose Rockchip generic (RK3066, RK3188) CWM Recovery v 6.9.3.1
4. Click "Download"
5. Click "Install Application"
6. Go to the tab "Reboot"
7. Select "Reboot Recovery" and the "Select Reboot" button
The result is CWM Recovery v 6.9.3.1

The instruction is taken from the next topic, a discussion of the DNS P72W. According to the instructions, I installed myself on the P72W CWM. In theory, it should work on M100qw, since here RK3188. But somehow scary, just on the M100qw there is no factory firmware, unlike the P72W, and in which case it will be difficult to restore the device.

Post has been editedAstap7 - 09.01.14, 09:10
Astap7
Message#14
10.01.14, 09:01
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

master_lie

Thank you very much for the CWM, installed the instructions in the header, everything turned out, with the backup now experiments are not terrible :)
master_lee
Message#15
10.01.14, 12:30
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Astap7,You're wrong. Having a backup on the device does not mean that you can experiment with the firmware of the device. Of course, you can collect some kind of ROM installed through the recovery and in case of anything, roll back to backup. But if you assemble the firmware with a new markup of memory, then in case of no luck and backup may not help, since the device stupidly may not boot and not be recognized by the computer.

--------------------
master_lee
Message#16
13.01.14, 03:22
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

Request to those who still do not have a custom recovery and there is an opportunity to make a dump, please do a recovery.img dump.
How to make a recovery from the tablet
We turn on in the tablet settings "USB debugging "and connect the tablet to the computer. The offer or message that the drivers can not be installed do not pay attention.
DownloadingRKMultiTool we need it to install the drivers rock_usb and for adb . We look instruction. We launch and install, after installation shortcuts will be created on the desktop, for ease of use in the future features adb and computer
We launch the created label with the nameStart terminal and enter such a command
adb wait-for-device
When you enter this command, the adb server waits for the device to connect, use the useless command)
adb devices
whether or not the device is connected to us and if there is an inscription on a similar or something similar to this inscription, then the device is recognized and you can continue to work with it. We write the following commands in the console
adb shell
cut the console of the device further enter the following commands as in the terminal of the device and press after each on Enter:
su
cat / dev / mtd / mtd3>sdcard / recovery.img
(with this command, we merge the recovery partition located at / dev / mtd / mtd3 into the recovery.img file on the internal pseudo micro sd card)
The system will think for a minute or two, after which the # icon will appear, indicating that the command has been executed.
Also merge the rest of the device sections.
We close the command line (cmd.exe) and dump our fresh recovery.img from the device on the PC (boot.img, kernel.img, system.img)
Information by sections:
mtd1 - kernel
mtd2 - boot
mtd3 - recovery
mtd8 - system
or for more accurate information, type this code
and in order to have correct addresses there is such a code
cat / proc / cmdline>/sdcard/cmdline.txt

Thanks in advance to those who throw off the recovery. : thank_you:

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 15.01.14, 21:05

--------------------
texnopaw
Message#17
13.01.14, 17:09
Reader
[offline]

Messages 1214
Check in: 16.02.13
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus GT-I9192I

Nikolay B,
I have instructions on you:
Instruction
Download and install root explorer
Attached Image

Go to the system / app folder, and click on the button
Attached Image

We are looking for an ominous program
Attached Image

Choose her
Attached Image

and click on the trash can icon
Confirm the deletion
Attached Image

You can even throw a hat: blush:

--------------------
master_lee
Message#18
14.01.14, 01:05
Homo homini lupus est.
[offline]

Messages 9427
Huawei P20 Pro CLT-L29

same recovery zips
Zips may be a little different, but if you collect and drop me a link, I earn some money and you can test it, then you can then use it.
PDA-ErRoR @ 01/13/2014, 19:41*
SU on the tablet is not installed and never laid down, with the root of the problems was not always worked
The manufacturer simply invested in the bin / su system with system / xbin or system / sbin, with which you can do something by connecting via adb to the tablet. I will not say exactly, but the easiest way to get SuperSu on a tablet is to just install it, that is@SuperSUthrough the custom recovery that I collected for your tablet. And then you will have a full-fledged Superuser with the ability to customize and everything else its advantages.

--------------------
Nikolay B
Message#19
14.01.14, 12:45
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 654
Check in: 30.03.10
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

full Superuser

As far as I remember, zip needs to be put in the root of the card, boot into the recovery and there to tap on the installation, as if there is something to fix there, if not so: yes2:
Nikolay B
Message#20
14.01.14, 14:09
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 654
Check in: 30.03.10
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

And that through the stock recovery zip file does not start, you need to install third-party recovery.
texnopaw
Message#21
14.01.14, 14:14
Reader
[offline]

Messages 1214
Check in: 16.02.13
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus GT-I9192I

Nikolay B,need third-party, the usual need to install official updates

--------------------
DNS