Nokia E90 Communicator - Discussion

Rep: (3)
DiscussionNokia E90 Communicator
Nokia E90 Communicator Description | Discussion пїЅ
The decision by e-mail and Internet problems

Post has been editedandrei_d1978 - 09.09.19, 14:30

Rep: (39)
DesaDuK @ 12.04.2018, 15:43*
Nokia E90 is worth the phone lock password, how to clean?

Using a computer, the Nokia Toole program and data cable.

Rep: (111)
DesaDuK @ 12.04.18, 13:43*
Nokia E90 is worth the phone lock password, how to clean?

A couple of days ago, faced with the exact same problem, but I bought a Nokia 9500 in an unknown state, proved to work only requires a password to login. The former owner said he did not know anything, they say it in the phone such as who gave it, and it was 100 years ago))
As a result, I came across a site where with the help of a couple of seconds IMEI generated password, and introduced him to order. Remember there was a list of supported models is very large. If anyone should throw off the link to the PM.

Rep: (0)
paraloid @ 16.09.2018, 20:31*
A couple of days ago, faced with the exact same problem, but I bought a Nokia 9500 in an unknown state, proved to work only requires a password to login. The former owner said he did not know anything, they say it in the phone such as who gave it, and it was 100 years ago))
As a result, I came across a site where with the help of a couple of seconds IMEI generated password, and introduced him to order. Remember there was a list of supported models is very large. If anyone should throw off the link to the PM.

Throw

Posted on 16/09/2018, 19:36:

slavaaa74 @ 16.09.2018, 20:20*
Using a computer, the Nokia Toole program and data cable.

A locked phone can not see the computer

Posted on 09/16/2018, 19:39:

mailos @ 16.09.2018, 17:27*
Ask the owner)

he does not know

E90 on razblokiruesh not bear. If the computer does not see, then it should be in the test mode to translate. With resistance wires and then connected to a computer. Nokia tul more to help.

Rep: (54)
* DesaDuK, A reformatting does not work?

No, it will not help.

Rep: (54)
* slavaaa74, and firmware in deadmod?

Post has been editedziprak - 17.09.18, 05:36

Tried, did not help.

Rep: (1)
Hey. There is a problem with Nokiey - I want to set up mail (tried and Yandex and gmail) but the phone can not connect to an encrypted imap protocol. These servers do not support unencrypted connection, but I did not have to, it is unsafe. But as an experiment, to work on the set up separately raised the mail server unencrypted connection and that's where everything worked fine. Tell me, how can I still set up properly encrypted fence and sending mail, preferably on Yandex? I suspect the problem in the phone. Built-in email client, be executed to the same button as the sms. And it is certainly not the firewall on the router, it is the first thing I checked.

Rep: (13)
Amon2501 @ 17.09.2018, 22:17*
Hey. There is a problem with Nokiey - I want to set up mail (tried and Yandex and gmail) but the phone can not connect to an encrypted imap protocol. These servers do not support unencrypted connection, but I did not have to, it is unsafe. But as an experiment, to work on the set up separately raised the mail server unencrypted connection and that's where everything worked fine. Tell me, how can I still set up properly encrypted fence and sending mail, preferably on Yandex? I suspect the problem in the phone. Built-in email client, be executed to the same button as the sms. And it is certainly not the firewall on the router, it is the first thing I checked.

Unfortunately, no. SHA-256 / SSl-2 security certificates are not podderzhivayutsya Symbian 9.2 and above. They can not be put separately, only for 9.3, 9.4 Simba (on newer versions of the embedded system). I for mailbox meyl.ru recorded, a redirect to the Yandex. You can try the local server redirects do.

Post has been editednkhtvich - 18.09.18, 22:51

nkhtvich @ 18.09.18, 22:50*
I for mailbox meyl.ru recorded, a redirect to the Yandex. You can try the local server redirects do.

Locally, it is I have to work, then vayfay should be out there, not zaberosh. A meyl.ru supports the old encryption?

Hello! I purchased this unit. Prompt whether to play songs of the native player with mp3 extension?

Paprosto, at least for a call is placed.

when the phone is connected to a computer through the Nokia PS Suite on your computer vyskakievaet message "Required file 'ccdccb.sys' on the Nokia USB Installation Disk". Who can throw the file?
Solved a problem. To reset the phone to factory settings and restarted the program on your computer.

Post has been editedRW4CPT - 03.01.19, 20:37

I can not connect to your home wi-fi. He writes: "The Internet: Can not perform operation." Tell me how to win ...! All settings are made.

Hello owners! Prompt brand native USB-data cable.

Question decided: USB-cable DKE-2

Post has been editedRW4CPT - 04.03.19, 09:08

Guys tell me how to set up a photo from another phone to this unit as a background? At the other photos in the entire width, and here it is impossible to

Who was the DVD of the Nokia E90? Urgently needs an image .iso (Write herevk.som / shadow2195 )

Rep: (8)
I understand no one uses this phone already only sell 20-30 tr? but all the same, who may be at mesendzherof say? with online notifications? no matter how or whether Vayber telegram would run

Rep: (112)
* alex_ander11 No, not run, you need to treat it as a rarity)) maximum opera mini for simple Inet pages

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 6:01