Nokia E90 Communicator - Discussion

Rep: (3)
DiscussionNokia E90 Communicator
Nokia E90 Communicator Description | Discussion пїЅ

Post has been editedracoon - 28.07.09, 17:16

Rep: (0)
Is there anything TomTom-like to understand native zhps?

Rep: (37)
So far, only route66.

Rep: (14)
And another SmartCGPS, but this is not a nafigator, but simply an atlas in fact ... Well, the Nokomats, the truth is that there is a paid fee :(

Rep: (8)
that route 66 does not see my GPS ....
with this, the native soft works .. but the quality of the cards there is a rare bueeee

Rep: (0)
2 mwice
postavit ne mogu, trebujet kakuju-to podpis.

Rep: (14)
By the way, rut66 downloaded from the forum is not stavitsu :(
Says the certificate is incorrect :( Can someone give a working shtk without shamanism to deliver?
There was another 1 prog - Yandex, but this is about the same cartographic program, but with the support of information about the traffic ...

Rep: (1313)
Mr.Suslik @ 09/28/07 10:07:56 AM
here I propose to discuss the subject.

Let it be so. :) Slightly edited the header and designed the cap.

Post has been edited= Woland = - 28.09.07, 20:57

I bought. As for certificates, in the application manager - settings - certificate verification. set off, progr. is tired - everything.JUMO ,

Rep: (207)
Dear E90 users.
And why is such a tight clave in this device ??? “I felt it,” though the disc is in the Nokievsky salon, but the salon managers themselves say that the same “song” is on the original ...
How can you print on it in two hands?
The same is necessary, in real life, pounding fingers on the clave ...
For comparison, at 9500 the move of the keys (buttons) is just a fairy tale, and at 9300 the same is not bad ...

Answered to musomm

Rep: (207)
Mr.Suslik , yeah, read, thank you for the answer;)
And why is the same here not laid out that post? I think the local forum users would be interested in your answer "there" :)

Truly.

I printed a year on the back (with a short-hard move), I started doing it fairly quickly, now I switched to E90, I got used to it in three days, and I don’t want to go back to the titanium. Actually, Nokia has such a keyboard, IMHO, for good reason - after 3-5 hours it starts to like)
And she is not tight, at least for me.
Soft, with a long stroke - but not tight.

Here it is.

Rep: (9)
Another autonavigation program, in theory, you should earn - Garmin Mobile XT ...

Nokia 6110 Navigator - Discussion (post # 1191373)

_http://forum.allnokia.ru/viewtopic.php?t=32308

Rep: (4)
Questions to the owners

1. Is the brightness of the internal screen adjusted?
2. What parts of the body wipe the fastest?
3. Is it convenient to use a regular browser?

Rep: (2)
2 Daverc

1. Yes

2. While nothing is wiped :)

3. I - yes

Rep: (35)
For what the pancake of a drain of money that ask? Well what's in it? O.o

Rep: (5)
Bratok ,
Two screens, both Pts. good ones.
Pro interest is stupid, everything is clear - the best.
Very good Capacious battery.
Querti Clava + ordinary.
Few?
Then add another 3MP camera, wifi.
Monster:)

Rep: (1)
I absolutely agree with CeLaHIR [b]
The phone is simply not in a fairy tale to say a pen to describe.

Rep: (25)
I have been using this device for more than two months. I can draw a small conclusion - this is for those who just want to have problemless asyu, internet, telephone conversation (including recording it - it’s convenient when the data dictates to you), soap. For those who want more, it is probably better to search among Windows devices. I am very pleased with everything that Nokia has proposed and this 3D Symbian is united. I don’t want to argue about the advantages of platforms! I can only say one thing - I haven’t done softresets yet, I have done one hard for interest. She keeps the Cyrillic alphabet well - there were no problems. It’s a pleasure to work in the browser. I don’t play or listen to music, but it doesn’t seem to do so badly. One thing is bad in it - the calendar is "not what" !!! Third-party developers did something, but it's all “not that.” But there are no gaps in the signals from the equipment. In general, I like this little thing and so far I'm not going to change it. By the way, it still works great and I can say that in my frequent business trips it completely replaces the laptop, because the last to carry with you for two days in Moscow or somewhere else is just disgusting. And then I downloaded the mail, corrected it, sent it. But this is only with small documents, and if you go for a week, then I will definitely take a vayu. That's probably all I wanted to say about this little thing.
PS The price for it is too high - that's for sure. It should be no more than 20. I took it with the Ukrainian certification and am very pleased (I took it for 26).

Rep: (1)
Question to the owners: how are things going with video playback? Is it possible to view (on the internal display) in full screen mode? If possible, what kind of prog do you convert video with?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 05:28