> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Numy BW1 Talos - Discussion | Tablet, 7.85 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionAinol Numy BW1 Talos
PictureRed Numy
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

options kofiguratsy
Ainol NOVO (NUMY 3G) BW1 - MTK8389 1.2GHz, PowerVR SGX544, RAM 1gb, flesh 8gb, Android 4.2.1 . Version for China's domestic market, the locale Asia / Shanghai by default, there is a Chinese software, power supply with adapter for the euro
Ainol NOVO (NUMY 3G) BW1 Talos - a configuration similar. Version for Europe, without unnecessary software, regional Europe / *** Setup (depending on the country's distributor), the normal power supply without an adapter.
Ainol NOVO (NUMY 3G) BW1 II - MTK8382 1.3GHz, Mali400MP2 (core 2), RAM 1gb, flesh 16gb, Android 4.2.2 Asia / Shanghai
Ainol NOVO (NUMY 3G) BW1 II Talos II - a configuration similar. Europe / ***
Reviews
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.10.16, 23:14
Reason for editing: Last factory version 4.2.2 20140627.V1 for Europe

Rep: (242)
Something was late Ainola with a similar tablet - competitors have dropped to 160 dollars ....

Rep: (42)
New model. Who already used - how is he?

Post has been editedkalyanzb - 23.01.14, 20:23

Rep: (0)
STV2 @ 21.01.2014, 19:38*
competitors have dropped to $ 160

of any competitor in question?

Rep: (42)
Cube u55gt little more expensive this aparata. First wanted to take the Cube itself. But there was this model with HDMI-output. Now I think this tablet to borrow. Maybe someone already testil danogo beast. How did he work? How to build? Brakes and glitches have or everything is fine? Principle the new model and the firmware can be raw

Rep: (11)
He has one big disadvantage - a very weak battery ...

Rep: (1)
It has long been waiting for a decent 3g tablet from Ainol (I had 4 pieces, even 5 ainolov, was satisfied in principle).
However, it seems a failure again, the resolution can be and more, and the memory can be 2GB, and the battery even in the 7 "was a 5000 fellow.
Strange device.

Post has been editedufedor1976 - 09.02.14, 21:53

Rep: (20)
varyag. @ 02/07/2014, 05:10*
very weak battery

Drains 6:00 browsing enabled WiFi. Percent actually very economical :)

Posted on 10/02/2014, 18:51:

First impressions - running smoothly, no brakes, disassemble easily (kitaezy pasted seal on the rear cover, and snaps for disassembly should be face - and quietly opened the fingernail). Light, pleasant to hold in your hand - but the case is very budget and squeaks. Perfectly entered into the case from aypada mini :)

Some photos in a cover of the iPad Mini, Tucano production:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

As you can see, all of the buttons / plugs fit almost like family.

Post has been editedvkozloff - 12.02.14, 11:22

A rear cover from the device what color? Black, dark gray or light gray? On photos from different sources I can not understand this. And what material (plastic / aluminum)?

And it Ainol NOVO BW1 or Ainol NUMY BW1? Or is it the same thing. And if not the same, what are the differences (except the name)?

Dersou @ 12.02.2014, 14:16*
And it Ainol NOVO BW1 or Ainol NUMY BW1? Or is it the same thing. And if not the same, what are the differences (except the name)?

NUMY, dark gray cover, plastic

Rep: (242)
Dersou,
Numy this is how I understood it rebranded Ainol.

Viscera pictures:

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

I got your BW1 today. It does not say - I can not open the back cover (which houses slots for sim-cards, and flash). Who have already opened - share your experience!

At the top end has a notch under the nail. Snaps lid fairly easy to pick up the nail and walk along its entire length.

Understood)). Somehow, I stubbornly believe that simkarty beneath him, not at the top))).

By the way, I have not caught nifiga both sim card - writes "invalid bear" .... Accordingly, neither of which 3G is no question ... Sadness ...

out of the box the wrong man have been?

Well, the first time I faced the such ... I ordered with Bika. In general, I think, probably, one of the first instances, they may nakosyachili that thread ... may be the case in poor reception? I was so with the phone, did not at first regilas and then "klats" - and it worked. Can write to the seller.
A general impression of devaysa very positive. Despite the small numbers in the battery discharges very slowly. I even think that Aurora Fire consumed quickly.

Post has been editedREMLANA - 16.02.14, 19:26

Settings ->aabout tablet ->status ->IMEI Information that shows? Should be normal imei codes, and different (not like many Chinese dvuhsimovyh)

IMEI (Slot1) Unknown, IMEI SV (Slot1) 78, IMEI (Slot2) Unknown, IMEI SV (Slot2) 78

It is quite possible that knocked NVRAM. If it was so out of the box - you can change the store to another. Or hands to register IMEI.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 9:43