> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

PhoneClean | [IPhone] [iPad]

Rep: (713)
Phoneclean
Version: 5.3.1
Last update of the program in the header:03.06.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Quick cleanup of garbage in iOS

Description:
Many applications, even after you have deleted them, leave behind temporary files. And here comes the moment of the “general cleaning” when it would not hurt to clean the iOS, freeing up space for more useful information - music, video and software. Help in this program can PhoneClean

Utility PhoneClean is not new. However, not so long ago it was updated - the developers reworked the section "Quick Cleaning". Now you can selectively delete cache files, cookies and temporary files. In addition, the updated application allows you to clear the call history, Safari browser, navigation, delete messages and other information. Users of devices with jailbreak are available advanced options for deep cleaning of the system, as well as the ability to compress applications.

PhoneClean allows you to free up the memory of the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from unnecessary data: temporary files, cache, underexposed packages, cookies, scripts and other "garbage". The utility is simple and easy to manage and removes unused, as well as temporary files from the device on iOS, ensuring faster operation of the device and freeing up space on its internal flash memory.

After launch, PhoneClean will offer to connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. In the second step, you need to start a system scan using the Quick Clean or Deep Clean button. The utility uses advanced search technology, which in a few minutes will identify unnecessary or unwanted files generated by applications or iTunes. In the third step, it remains to confirm the clearing of iOS.

Homepage: http://www.imobie.com/phoneclean/

Download:
Windows:
patch for the latest version of offsiteAttached filePhoneClean.v.5.3.1.20190423.Patch-igorca.rar(679.81 KB)
thanks, we sayigorca
Mac OS:
PhoneClean Pro DC 20180105thanks, we sayKiffaZ

Archive:
Attached filePhoneClean_5.3.0.20180928.Patch-URET.zip(597.9 KB)
Attached filePhoneClean_5.2.0.20180802.Patch-URET.zip(600.53 KB)
Version 5.1.0
Version 5.0.0
Version 4.1.0
PhoneClean.v.4.0.6.20160331.Patch-URET.zip
version 3.6.2
version 3.7 with key

The key to register the program ( valid for version 3.2+)
GF3K-ZGKS-4NGW-BKOW-NFOC

The key to register the program ( valid for version 3.3+)
GFZO-LNQD-MNHJ-FBOU-TDZEThanks for the key Dusick

The key to register the program ( Valid for version 3.4, 3.5.4 (current version))
GF3K-ZGKS-4NGW-BKOW-NFOC

PhoneClean 3.6.0.20150209
Attached filephoneclean-mac.zip(8.45 MB)
Attached filephoneclean-setup.exe(6.67 MB)
PhoneClean v3.6.0.20150209 for win64.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 03.06.19, 09:10
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (56)
Subject button accordion and double:
Iphoneclean for windows mac

Rep: (0)
I tried it, it seems to work (I tried it on 4s and 5s), it really frees up space, creates a backup before deep cleaning. On 4s released more than 1 gig.

Rep: (25)
Travel program. Thanks for the key.

Long sought! Thank!

Rep: (23)
If anyone needs a key for PhoneClean Pro 3.3.0

key: GFZO-LNQD-MNHJ-FBOU-TDZE
:)

Rep: (2)
Where to enter the code?

Posted 04/05/2014 19:43:

All figured out.

Rep: (1)
The key works! thanks: happy:

Post has been editedyhussy - 06.04.14, 12:27

Rep: (4)
the key is working, I confirm. Only I think he should be hidden in the spoiler.

Rep: (1)
For version 3.3.0 also works.

Rep: (4)
Thanks for the key!

Where can I download the Pro version?

Where can I download the Pro version?

Rep: (24)
Download the regular version and enter the key above and it will be about

Thank! Works!

Dusick
THANK! Works

thank you Dusick golden key sat down: P

Rep: (713)
Dusick
thanks for the key!
Added to the cap.
I updated the cap. Now version 3.3. You can download for Mac and Windows.

Rep: (7)
Ipad 2, after cleaning Safari no longer started, the mail also refused to work. Rollback to the backup made by this software did not lead to anything. Fortunately, I saved it with tuna before it, and I was saved, but I spent time ...
IOS 7.1.

Remember, not everyone can get lucky, so be careful.

Rep: (580)
The program is really good, it removes bad crash logs, I clean it from time to time via iTools.

Rep: (14)
Where at least enter the key?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 08:18