> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Spasayka | Wherever in the are, that would be with you no matter what happens - ask for help and wa

Rep: (1195)
Spasayka
Version: 0.10

Last update of the program in the header:08.02.2014

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Ask for help and you can help!

Description:
Wherever in the are, that would be with you no matter what happens - ask and you will find help and assistance!

Russian interface: there is

Developer: Funseller
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.funsellers.stopxam
YouTube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/StopXAM?feature=watch

Download: version 0.10: Spasayka (Post # 29189488)

Past versions
version 0.9: Spasayka (Post # 28980262)
version 0.7 : Spasayka (Post # 28875847)
Version 0.4: Attached fileSpasayka 0.4.apk (3.05 MB)

Post has been editedenpa - 08.07.14, 00:45
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1483)
enpa @ 20.01.2014, 22:42*
ask for help and you will find and help

Charity Rescue. Helping all in a row? : D

Rep: (1)
Nachnem.1-upon registration gives an unknown error (tried 3 mail Regal meyl.ru, Google and Yandex) result odin.2-C which cards work? 3- Syl on the site of developers does not work (403) .Poka everything.

Post has been editedleo_nardo - 20.01.14, 21:52
Reason for editing: Add-ons

Well continue: Has earned Aliluyaaaaa !!! !!! (after 18 attempts zaregatsya)
1- It is not clear: -prishlo alert on the road need your pomosch.Otlichno-started slippers, sharpened bit, washed set of spanners klyuchey.i only then I realized that this is my test to me the same, and came. : D
Through that come the notification (e-mail under which Regal, or SMS?)
2 - We need a chat, that's at least my sneakers and hit nuzhen.Ibo-what to take, where to go, and whether to take an atomic bomb would not understand until you get a charge lezginka from detractors.
3 - I think that it-would be expedient to combine the application Yandex navigation (or indeed with any navigation, as an extension or a stray)
4 - Crashes when attempting to watch a video.
5 - For the murder of sneakers might add that we need the option to view contact those who are close to or who need help (and suddenly there babayka pinned and luring unsuspecting stophamovtsev for killing and eating the remains of sneakers.)
While all. : Blush:

Post has been editedleo_nardo - 20.01.14, 23:02

Having dealt with the change avatars and data polzovatelya.Ne gives only make data without avatars. I put a picture and wonder about, earn !!! Moved application system works.
Crashes when you try to watch a video.

Rep: (0)
I imagine the situation - to you late at night fit 5 goparey poitreresovatsya asking about the weather forecast for tomorrow, and you chustvuesh a catch and took from his pocket, let your samsung note 3, and enlists the aid of this software miracle. Attention to the question! How many milliseconds your phone will be is still in your hands?

Rep: (1032)
Posony, "101" effectively infa 821%.

Rep: (9)
The idea is good, but the implementation is lame.

Attached ImageSpasayka 0.7 of January 23, 2014

What's new
If the application is declined and offered to send a report - send, so you are helping developers to quickly deal with bugs.
hotfixes
---------------
The changes affected:
- tape
- maps
- notification
- cameras

Attached fileSpasayka 0.7.apk(3.06 MB)

Post has been editedenpa - 28.01.14, 19:32

Attached ImageSpasayka on January 29, 2014

What's new

If the application is declined and offered to send a report - send, so you are helping developers to quickly deal with bugs.
Changed the logic of sending photos.
When you create a series of photos using the panic button shaped photos are not published in the tape, you have the opportunity to send a photo to the server.
When you create a series of photos using the "press" formed by a photo published in the tape.

Attached fileSpasayka 0.9.apk(3.06 MB)

Attached ImageSpasayka on February 7, 2014

What's new

Changed the logic of sending photos.
When you create a series of photos using the panic button shaped photos are not published in the tape, you have the opportunity to send a photo to the server.
When you create a series of photos using the "press" formed by a photo published in the tape.

Attached fileSpasayka 0.10.apk(3.1 MB)

Post has been editedenpa - 08.02.14, 12:43

Rep: (0)
It is a good thing but the map can be seen maximum staircase, floor and not even more so. The idea is good, but to no avail :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/06/20, 12:25