> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Prestigio MultiPad 10.1 ULTIMATE 3G - Firmware

Rep: (35)
Prestigio MultiPad 10.1 ULTIMATE 3G - Firmware
PicturePMP 7100D / PMP 7100D_3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information
Attention installationChainfire3Dscans the device, to control the GPU driver, useGLTools!
Drivers and Utilities
Attached fileDrivers_x64.rar (73.3 KB)
Attached fileDrivers_x32.rar(162.36 KB)

Solving the problem of installing drivers on windows 8 / 8.1 / 10

Install XP, Win 7.8
1. Unzip the downloaded archive
2. Select a folder for your OS (for win 8 use from win7)
3. Find the file "rockusb.inf" and click the right mouse button
4. We choose to install and voila the driver is installed.

Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions

Full brick restoration
Repair Boot, firmware, install TWRP, change model name, replace Bootanimation. All in one
Easy way to replace internal memory with flash memory for ROOT devices!
Alternative way to flash
APK list in stock firmware 1.1.8 for PMP7100D3G
Getting Root
A simple way to get Root rights from nikitaveryverynice.
Driver assembly
How to find out the firmware version installed on the tablet
- Go down to the bottom of the screen and selectAbout tablet
- The information on your tablet will appear on the right half of the screen.
- Firmware version highlighted in red oval
Tablet firmware upgrade

OTA update

OTA - update by air. This type of update does not require anything other than the tablet itself and the availability of a connection (GPRS, 3G or WiFi).
Despite the fact that this is the easiest way to update the firmware, you need to understand that it will not save if the tablet does not load and that quite a large mobile traffic can be spent, so if you are roaming, I advise you to turn off the automatic OTA update check . The test can be run manually.
In addition, when installing firmware requiring a reorganization of the file system, this method may be unacceptable.

To enable or disable the automatic check for updates or perform this check manually, you need to go toSettings tablet item About tablet , choose Additional system updates
If there are updates, you will be prompted to download them and indicate the size of the firmware file. Click on the Download button and the process of downloading the firmware file will begin. Please note that when downloading the firmware fileresume file is not supported and if the connection is broken, you will have to upload the file with a new one !!!!
When the download process is completed, the update.img file will be created in the tablet’s memory, after which you will be prompted to install the update, after which the update installation process will begin, during which the tablet will reboot. Wait until the update is fully installed and the tablet is loaded to the lock screen.

OTA when checking sends a request tohttp://yf.prestigio.com/OTA/?product=PMP71...p;version=1.0.7(where 1.0.7 is the current firmware version on the tablet)
Answer:
- in the absence of updates: no file
- in the presence of updates:
-OtaPackageVersion
-OtaPackageUri
/Firmware/MALATA/PMP7100D3G_20121213_v1.0.8.img
-OtaPackageName
-OtaPackageLength
Tablet PC Firmware

Windows (I describe how to flash 64-bit under Windows 7, under 32, everything is the same

1. Download frommanufacturer's websitedesired firmware version
  2. Unzip the downloaded zip file to any folder of your choice.
  3. Stick the USB cable to connect the tablet to the PC, but do not connect the tablet to it
  4. Turn off the tablet if it is on. It should just be turned off, not in sleep mode.
  5. Press the volume up button (+) on the tablet and without releasing it, insert the USB cable into the tablet and right there without releasing the + button, press the power button. The tablet does not have to turn on the screen.
  6. Release the power button. You should start searching for a driver on your PC, as if connecting an unknown device, if this is your first time trying to flash a tablet. If you have already flashed it through this PC, the driver will immediately pick up (the connected device in the firmware mode is defined as RK30 Device).
  7. If you get an error when installing the driver, install the driver from the Drivers_x64 folder (if you have a 32-bit system, then from Drivers_x64). How to install the driver you can find in the manual, which is located in the Manual folder. When installing the driver, a message appears that Windows cannot verify the publisher of the driver; you must confirm that you want to install the driver.
  8. From the Tools folder, run RKBatchTool.exe. When you start the firmware, you will be asked for the Administrator password if you are not working under it.
  9. If you have done everything correctly before this, then in the flasher the number 1 under the word Connected devices will be in the green square, as in the picture
    Note: If the tablet is turned on when you connect the cable, unlock it and disable USB Debugging if it is enabled (used when working with the Android SDK or when working with some Backup programs). Run RKBatchTool.exe from the Tools folder on the PC and click the Switch button. At the same time, the tablet will turn off and go into firmware readiness mode (the number 1 under Connected devices will be in the green square) or will ask you to install the required driver (see above)
  10. Select the firmware file (select three points in the FW Path). The firmware file has an IMG extension and is located in the Firmware folder
  11. Click the Restore button. You start the firmware process
  12. Wait until you have completed the process - message **** Upgrade Done Success<1>Fail<0>Time<....>ms
    [attachment = "2397138: 2.png"]
    If you have a fail<y>- y has a value greater than 0, then the firmware has passed with an error (perhaps there was a broken firmware file
  13. Disconnect the tablet from the USB cable and wait for it to fully load. All firmware finished

Installation Recovery

Recovery Firmware Utility:
- download and unpack the archive
- download the required recovery
- put the tablet into the firmware mode (Press the volume up (+) button on the tablet and without releasing it, insert the USB cable into the tablet and immediately release the + button and press the Power button. The tablet should not turn on the screen)
- run RKAndroidRecoveryTool.exe as administrator
- in the program, select the desired file from the recovery and launch the firmware
Exit to Recovery Mode

Option 1

1. Turn off the tablet completely
  2. Hold and do not release the volume up (+) button
  3. Connect the tablet to charge
  4. Wait until the start screen appears and immediately release the button held down +
  5. Androyd will appear with an exclamation mark
  6. Press and hold the power button (Power)
  7. Press and release the + button
  8. Recovery menu will appear

Option 2

1. Turn off the tablet completely
  2. Pinch at the same time Turning on and volume + (for 2-3 seconds)
  3. Release Enable and hold the volume + (wait for 7-8 seconds)
  4. A boot screen appears and (after 5 seconds) a robot with an exclamation mark -release the volume +
  5. Hold the power, briefly press the volume + and release the power
  6. Recovery menu will appear
ADB (USB debugging
Recovery - Stock, CWM, TWRP

Stock (factory) for firmware 1.1.6 (PMP7100D3G)
CWM 6.0.1.2for Android 4.1.1 firmware
CWM 6.0.2.8 for Android 4.1.1 firmware
TWRP 2.4.4.0for Android 4.1.1 firmware
miscellanea
Firmware reviews
Konyahin's Leha MoD V4 review (3G problem)
There was a problem, the tablet is stopped to catch 3G, and the network it sees but no Internet, only helps if you restart the tablet, and then not for long, because after a disabled internet ago, he was not included, just reboot rescued again, I sinned on 3G module but as it turned out no. Actually the problem was most firmware Leha MoD V4, or the author has something namutil optimization and tweaks in build.prop, or that he still forgot to return from a remote (by the way the author originally cut out everything related to telephony and 3G, but request of the workers returned back). Put a clean firmware root 1.1.8 by kentavr63 and wonder the Internet is not lost after power off (tested on several Simcoe), so keep in mind if you need to be 3G on firmware Leha MoD V4 may be a problem with that.

K
There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 10.12.17, 20:39
Reason for editing: updated

Rep: (20)
diman691 @ 14.01.19, 19:27*
this?

it seems, thank :)

Rep: (0)
Hello, I have a big problem, I Pad. It lies, and charged, although the charging and next to him is not lying. And if they charge something unreasonably fast. Enabled through time. PC does not define it more precisely, does not see. It connects to all ports. nothing wrong with the motherboard. Drivers are not installed. X64 installed for your system. He throws this error:
Attached Image
it was not the original cable. I used the cable from the gamepad PS3. Please help. Thank.

ZY connector on the tablet like a ...

Post has been editedpookachoo - 28.01.19, 19:52

I had to re-sign the driver (Win 8.1 x64)
can someone come in handy.

Attached files

Attached filerockusb.rar(34.12 KB)

Prestigio MultiPad 10.1 ULTIMATE 3G and Prestigio MultiPad 10.1 Diamond 3G are one and the same? PMT7177_3G

Psineur @ 29.10.16, 14:11*
Attention. The internal memory will not be determined!
Ddlya to the memory alive, it is necessary to flash archive Oma RK30 CM10.1 Format NAND.zip through rekaveri

there is no longer
that's where the left
https://yadi.sk/d/eqOZidzAAQLnq

Dear friends! Help me please! I would like to reflash stock rekaveri on TWRP on this device, but Windows 10 writes a failure request device descriptor. Drivers on the chipset are updated, corrected power settings, rebooted a bunch of times, rokchipovskie drivers are installed, USB drivers are updated, in general, all that is written in runet done and take Windows, this device does not want to. Tell me what to do ?! (P.S. Windows does not accept this device in butlodera mode, and when the android tablet, you can copy files)

Rep: (6)
When the firmware writes error checking chip !?

I can not install the Drava for xp? Help.

YaroslavDeniS @ 11.01.15, 19:10*
CM 10 (4.2.2) Beta!

Hmm right now, I beg of your instructions will test. Standard full firmware has been g !!!

CM 10 (4.2.2) Beta!

Dachshund well start !!!! Camera does not work. with SIM cards also does not catch network. As detection will still write.

CM 10 (4.2.2) Beta!

IOS is impossible to use !!! Why do such a thing to spread ?! Not well, I endured that the network does not catch with the Sims. Okay! But sorry memory card he did not see any. And the internal memory of the device can not see too does not see. Ie I can not take a picture, take a screenshot to save something from the Internet. What is the point at all to use this firmware if it has nothing at all does not work. Tupa is possible only in the Internet through vayfay, through the built-in browser and quit all !! Full dizlayk this firmware. But if even this problem corrected in the future it will be buzzing. But I think it will not happen already !!!!

Post has been editedToscha1997 - 14.08.19, 22:22

CM 10 (4.2.2) Beta!

That's even more interesting, thought to bear and there is an application from the Play Store app are set without any problems! WTF ie memory to install applications from the Play Market is, and take a screenshot - Nooo !!!

lokkol73 @ 10.03.19, 02:55*
there is no longer
that's where the left

Hard reset should be done before this or after, or inappropriately?

Posted on 14/08/2019, 23:07:

lokkol73 @ 10.03.19, 02:55*
there is no longer
that's where the left

And not prompt, it may be there a fix for some SIM cards, I'd like 3G juzat! Especially at work unnecessarily vayf not there.

CM 10 (4.2.2) Beta!

Dachshunds, smoke Forum found found a patch that fixes a bug with memory, you can now take a picture and screenshot. Cool. If you find a patch on the communication module and I will work with an Internet sim card will generally Schikarno !!!! and hiking I the only one with this tablet. And this forum is dead. (((

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 13:07