> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

> Ritmix RBK-436 | TFT color
vadeus
Message#1
23.02.14, 19:12
Reader
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 40825
Check in: 03.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

DiscussionRitmix RBK-436
Discussion | Description
floor25
Message#2
18.01.14, 22:17
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 23.12.10

There is no firmware on the official website, the search engines also did not give anything for RBK-436. Native version v1.0.0,
3 GB memory The problem is that the books have stopped opening, the message "Error1" pops up. I tried to reset the settings through the menu, downloaded new books to another folder - it is useless. Games start, photos and music, too, without any problems. But the book - no way.
Can I make a hard reset on it?
Thank.
DarkDahaka
Message#3
11.02.14, 03:46
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 09.02.14

I also wonder here, does it even exist in nature?
Please anyone who can help with the advice / the firmware itself - please unsubscribe. And then in other topics, life is in full swing, but it’s as if no one bought this reading room at all. Such an impression is created.
Sarov87
Message#4
31.03.15, 19:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 15.06.14
Asus zenfone 5

Is there life in the subject? Also, the issue of firmware is alarming, such a device is wildly flawed and I hope to fix it by flashing it ...
KPGA
Message#5
17.10.15, 05:27
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Check in: 27.07.15
Wexler BOOK T7001

Ritmih firmware archiveThere is a firmware in the list for this book, but it seems to be "lost"
Searches on i-net did not lead to anything (there is possibly an analogue of EZreader T330)
Based on this, I installed the RBK-330 firmware on this device to revitalize the book. version 1.00 from 2012-0-20

P.S. Maybe there are some differences from the original RBK-436 and will appear with further use
Pleased with the presence of several original games and a nice interface design. :)

Post has been editedKPGA - 17.10.15, 06:26
DarkDahaka
Message#6
02.04.16, 18:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

KPGA @ 10/17/2015 07:27*
Archive firmware on Ritmih present firmware in the list for this book, but it seems "lost"
Searches on i-net did not lead to anything (there is possibly an analogue of EZreader T330)
Based on this, I installed the RBK-330 firmware on this device to revitalize the book. version 1.00 from 2012-0-20

P.S. Maybe there are some differences from the original RBK-436 and will appear with further use
Pleased with the presence of several original games and a nice interface design. :)

Greetings.
What do you mean by "lost"? I (by your link) could download the firmware for Ritmix RBK-436. True, I haven't flashed anything yet;)
http://www.mmnt.net/db…mixrussia.ru/Ritmix/fw
It is indicated that this archive with the firmware "RBK-436_fw_20121016.7z" was added on October 15, 2015, although your post is dated October 17, 2015. That is, to see you were her, sort of like, should;) Or am I confusing something? The archive I downloaded was the file "RBK-436_20121016" in the format "img". It is indicated that it was changed as much in 2012. Perhaps this is the original firmware, the very first, but I'm not so sure about this until the end. I do not know how to look at the version. Just in case, I'll post this file:http://my-files.ru/iiednj
I wonder what version of firmware in this archive? I have software version V1.0.0 installed on my book. If you look above, you will see my post. As you can understand, I was interested in the firmware back in 2014, but I didn’t find anything :( shortcomings). Probably, there is no sense to reflash it. But I would like to find at least the original firmware, and then who knows what might happen to it. And at least you can try to restore it.
You, as I understand it, eventually put the firmware with the RBK-330. Any differences from the native firmware saw? Does it make sense to go for it?
P.S. I found another such topic on another forum. They understand the question of the firmware of the reader, but I did not understand what firmware was used there.
Here is a link to that topic:http://www.mcrf.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=37210

I will be glad to any of your comments.

Post has been editedDarkDahaka - 02.04.16, 18:46
rem_u
Message#7
14.04.16, 11:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 24.09.13

"Just in case, I'll post this file:http://my-files.ru/iiednj "
This firmware picked up a non-included book, thank you.
DarkDahaka
Message#8
14.04.16, 15:14
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

"Just in case, I'll post this file:http://my-files.ru/iiednj "
This firmware picked up a non-included book, thank you.

Please, glad that at least someone has benefited my information;)
Do not tell me what firmware version you have on the book now? It can be viewed in the "Options" - "System Information".
edc124
Message#9
12.10.17, 19:09
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 18.05.17

Tell me, is it possible, so to speak, to "flash" this device and the android? For example 4 versions
DarkDahaka
Message#10
08.02.18, 09:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

edc124 @ 12.10.17, 21:09*
Tell me, is it possible, so to speak, to "flash" this device and the android? For example 4 versions

Hardly. Here the problem is to find at least the "native" firmware, not to mention the third-party. Although the reader itself has long been outdated. It was given to me in 2012 somewhere, and I still use it, although less and less (well, I take it to the bathroom to read, for it will not be a pity if it drowns). During these 6 years, mechanical turning buttons have been pressed, but I still scroll through the screen. Also extremely reluctant to respond is the on / off button of the screen.
But, overall, I am pleased with its use. Extreme budget option, now it is not produced, probably. But I personally enjoy reading it, and how many tests and exams I passed with her ...
Such a nostalgic post turned out, I wrote it more for myself than for someone, because it is unlikely that anyone will enter here at all.

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 16:21