> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

12 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cube U55GT Talk 79 - Official firmware (OS 4.2)
Digins
Message#1
18.01.14, 12:52
Help
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 3266
Check in: 30.09.08
Blackview BV6000

Cube U55GT Talk 79 - Official firmware (OS 4.2)
PictureCube U55GT Talk 79, MYTAB U55GT, Keener K 8S, NetTAB SKAT 3G NT-3805C
Description| Discussion | Purchase | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Instructions

Topics Curator: Digins

Post has been editedCusco - 10.05.18, 10:58
Reason for editing: changed theme name
Digins
Message#2
19.01.14, 06:45
Help
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 3266
Blackview BV6000

What is the difference between the "factory" firmware, from others?
I will try to show in pictures.
The contents of the folder with the firmware of two different devices
Attached Image

Folders with different firmware versions of the Batl-S09 phone (original names have been saved)
Attached Image

notice the filesPDFandXls, in one specification of the device, in another list of changes in the firmware (you can download and view the contents)
Attached fileNBBSW-B_Release_Notes_W1213_SXTD_W63_YDJ.pdf(181.19 KB)
Attached filee2003_v89_jysj_f668_sx_ntw.7z(2.5 KB)

The contents of the DataBase folder
Attached Image

The contents of the backup folder in the program MtkDroidTools_v248
Attached Image
that's what remains inFiles_to_FlashToolafter pressing a buttonAttached Image
The contents of the folder! Files_to_FlashTool
Attached Image
A small "jamb" of the MtkDroidTools program is noticed, in Scatter it remains unmarked__NODL_ link to SEC_RO 0x3380000 and the file itself secro.img , not. You can edit MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt by adding __NODL_ before SEC_RO 0x3380000 .
notice the file sizesboot.img and recovery.img

to be continued....

Post has been editedDigins - 29.09.14, 19:08

--------------------
Curator 4
Puddle-solder, "glands" mend.
Peter, Yekaterinburg
Digins
Message#3
19.01.14, 07:13
Help
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 3266
Blackview BV6000

Drivers, software, instructions onsavagemessiahzine.com(root, CWM, firmware)
Instructions on firmware in Russian, drivers, software (I-Disk)

Framaroot, Getting root-rights in one click without a computer
® GravityBox- many interface settings
® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed (needed for GravityBox)
® SuperSU
® Mobileuncle MTK Tools, Working with the Android system
METEOS, increase the available memory for installing applications
ready patchvold_fstab(set via CWM)Attached fileupdate_vold_fstab.zip(169.13 KB)

® FolderMount, Mounting directories from internal memory to an external memory card
® RemountSD, Mounting / sdcard to / sdcard / external_sd
ScreenDim, a utility for adjusting screen brightness and contrast
Velis Auto Brightness, Flexible adjustment of screen auto brightness, using different sensors
Display Tester, LCD / OLED Screen Tester.
Image setting (chroma etc.)
Plugin ADB for Total Commandersuper duper :) for working with Android through you
Sets of necessary programs
Factory Mode entry (VolumeDown & Power) translate Chinese items to English
How to properly format a 64GB Micro SDXC card for an Android smartphone that supports cards up to 32 GB
To fine tune the systemXDA-Developers Pimp My Rom
MTK firmware and brick repair instructions
Adjusting the volume levels in the engineer menu MTK * # * # 3646633 # * # *
Max Vol is the same for the whole subsection, as a rule, 150 (you can change 0-160 - it changes if you select the Media item in the subsection).
If in a submenu, for example, Audio - Normal - Sph, the general level is not accessible to regulation, then enter another subsection, for example,

Audio - Normal - Media - there will be an opportunity to adjust the overall volume level.

Sub points:
Sph- volume levels during a telephone conversation,
Mic- microphone sensitivity levels,
Ring- the volume of the call,
Media- volume when playing music, movies, in games.

Call volume levels are set in Audio - LoudSpeaker - Ring
Max Vol = 150
Levels: 120 130 145 160 180 200 (more begins to wheeze)

Telephone speaker volume levels in Audio - Normal - Sph
Max Vol = 150
Levels: 100 120 130 135 140 145 150 150

Audio microphone talk volume levels - Normal - Mic
Levels: 100 172 172 172 172 172 172

Multimedia volume levels are set in Audio - LoudSpeaker - Media
Max Vol = 150 (it is the same for the whole section)
Levels: 110 130 160 190 210 230 250

All the same can be configured for the Headset mode (Headphone), by analogy:

Speakerphone volume levels are set in Audio - LoudSpeaker - Sph
Max Vol = 150 (it is the same for the whole section)
Levels: 80 100 110 120 130 140 150 (more starts to wheeze)
Improving energy saving by setting GSM (3G)
The cellular communication system is designed in such a way that the mobile phone constantly searches for the “best option” - it continuously scans the radio air, finds cellular communication stations (“towers”), communicates with them, analyzes the signal strength of each station, and switches to the station with the best parameters. A regular GSM phone can operate on 4 radio frequencies, collected in two pairs: "900MHz + 1800MHz" and "850MHz + 1900MHz". The first pair is allowed for use in Europe (including Russia), the second pair is used for example in America. With the default settings, the GSM phone constantly scans all 4 radio frequencies in search of a signal from cellular stations. But for example in Russia at frequencies "850MHz + 1900MHz" there is no cellular radio signal (they are used / reserved for other purposes), and precious electric energy is literally wasted in analyzing these frequencies.
In many phones (including Android), there are ways to call the so-called "Engineering menu" - a program that allows you to change the hardware settings of the phone. In this menu, you can disable the work of the radio module of the phone with frequencies that are not used in the country of location. For Russia, this is a pair of frequencies "850MHz + 1900MHz".
Open the "Engineering menu"*#*#3646633#*#*A menu will appear on a black background, find and select the item "BandMode", there will be a menu with one item "SIM1" (for single-SIM-cell phones), or with two items "SIM1" and "SIM2" (for two-SIM full-time phones). You need to enter each item, and remove the check marks from the items "GSM850" and "PCS1900", then press the "SET" button.
For phones with UMTS (3G) support, it is also recommended to turn off the “WCDMA-800”, “WCDMA-CLR-850”, “WCDMA-PCS-1900” points that are not used in Russia, also remembering to press the “SET” button.
And if you do not use the UMTS mode (there is a GSM SIM card in this slot), you can turn off all the "WCDMA- *" items, leaving "WCDMA-IMT-2000" as the most economical in terms of power consumption (completely disable all the checkboxes at least for me - just like that). So go to the item "RAT Mode" ->"SIM1", and switch the radio "Set preferred network type:" to the "GSM Only" mode
In addition, to save battery power, it is very useful in add. wifi settings tick "Wifi in talk mode - only when powered from the network"(call the additional menu with the button or" three points "in the corner)
To enter the engineering menu MTK dial on the phone*#*#3646633#*#*(iron tests, GSM setup, sound setup)
Attention! You can spoil the device!record your values ​​before making changes.

Post has been editedDigins - 10.02.14, 14:22

--------------------
Curator 4
Peter, Yekaterinburg
Digins
Message#4
19.01.14, 19:23
Help
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 3266
Blackview BV6000

ClockworkMod recovery FAQ
What is ClockworkMod recovery
ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) is a modified unofficial recovery that is released for most Android devices. It has much more features than native recovery. On some devices it is installed instead of native recovery, on other devices it is installed in parallel. Allows:
Install unofficial firmware
Install add-ons and fixes
Connect to PC via USB in removable storage mode
Connect to PC via USB in ADB mode
Create a backup of both the entire firmware and its individual parts (system, settings, installed programs)
Recover data from previously created backup
Reset the data to factory settings (Wipe - data / factory reset), clear the cache partition (wipe cache), clear the dalwick cache (wipe Dalvik-cache), clear the battery statistics (wipe battery stats)
Format and create partitions on a memory card

If you cannot turn on the phone and download android, you can always restore a previously created backup with all applications and settings via CWM.

Checked ClockWorkMod Recovery (CWM)v6.0.3.2
Attached fileK-8S_recovery_v6032.img(5.9 MB)

Installation method number 1, FileK-8S_recovery_v6032.imgcopy to a folder on your computer, flash through flash-tools.
  1. Choose a proven recovery
  2. copy to the folder with the firmware
  3. rename torecovery.img(original, save under a different name)
  4. in folderSP_Flash_Tool, delete a fileChecksum.INI
Stitch according to this instructionAttached fileMTK-Firmware_Recovery.pdf(231.56 KB)
in the list of files, tick only recovery.

Installation method number 2,
  1. to establishMobileuncle MTK Tools Mobileuncle MTK Toolssavagemessiahzine.com, Mobileuncle (Google Play) ROOT rights are required framaroot
  2. to copyK-8S_recovery_v6032.img to the root of a flash drive or internal memory
  3. install K-8S_recovery_v6032.img withMobileuncle MTK Tools with sdcard top line (See screenshot, there for example "G4recovery_CWM_6.0.2.8_ENG.img)
  4. reboot the phone into recovery mode (see screenshot)

When restoring someone else's backup,ALL data is replaced by that in backup (if not use advanced mode) incl. NVRAM !!!
Afterrestore , you must return your NVRAM
Installing Custom Recovery ("CWM" ClockWorkMod), using Mobileuncle
Attached Image
Attached Image
Installation method number 3 according to this instruction Attached fileMTK-Recovery-and-root.pdf (195.42 KB)

Post has been editedDigins - 20.01.14, 21:35

--------------------
Curator 4
Peter, Yekaterinburg
Digins
Message#5
24.01.14, 20:54
Help
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 3266
Blackview BV6000

I have a big request to describe your problem as specifically as possible,
For example:
"I'm trying to install the firmware, but it crashes with an error, what should I do?"
So that there were fewer questions and clarifications, write immediately for details.
  1. Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 8.1) 32/64
  2. Drivers are (link or archive name)
  3. SP Flash Tools version .......
  4. I'm trying to install the firmware ..... (link or archive name)

Post has been editedDigins - 29.01.14, 06:15

--------------------
Curator 4
Peter, Yekaterinburg
Digins
Message#6
25.01.14, 10:31
Help
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 3266
Blackview BV6000

ImaSoft
as I understand,Cyanogenwe do not shine: (
CyanogenMod-based firmware for MTK65 smartphones **
Cyanogen mod port for MT6589 based device
Cyanogenmod for mediatek devices

--------------------
Curator 4
Peter, Yekaterinburg
gray.cat
Message#7
29.01.14, 08:34
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1646
Check in: 14.09.13
Xiaomi Mi 4c Standart

The author did not specify where he downloaded the clean firmware?

What's the difference where he downloaded? He did something of his own and asked not to overplay it. It is necessary to respect the work of others, we do not have many people who upload firmware. Why discourage those few who do?
In the cap informal firmware, option 2 is she

No, in the cap firmware fromDiginsfor flash tuls, butthisFor recovery, the list of changes is indicated in the post. I myself sit on it all happy.

Post has been editedgray.cat - 29.01.14, 10:11

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi4c (Resurrection Remix N)
gray.cat
Message#8
30.01.14, 18:39
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1646
Check in: 14.09.13
Xiaomi Mi 4c Standart

I ask, if not difficult, to lay out screenshots of these changes.

there the author posted screenshotshereandhere.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi4c (Resurrection Remix N)
fufirka1917
Message#9
05.02.14, 17:20
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 23
Check in: 30.10.06

If not fake, then kitkat for mtk8389 (6589) has already begun to adapt:http: //www.wickedleak....-wammy-passion-z-.html

Post has been editedfufirka1917 - 05.02.14, 17:22
Daniles
Message#10
05.02.14, 20:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Check in: 24.11.12
Oneplus X E1003

fufirka1917 @ 05.02.2014, 18:20*
If not fake, then kitkat for mtk8389 (6589) has already begun to adapt:

= D Just foundinfo, about 4.4 on 6589 on the device in the post above. They write that infa is not off, but it seems like 4.4 is almost ready and the campaign will soon be sending updates to the device. But here there are some nuances, it works on 6589t, for those who do not know, this is overclocked to 1.5GHz 6589. Some people think that they have one essence and will work under 6589t on 6589
Photos 4.4 at 6589t
P.s. In the internet there issource codefor devices at 6589, if you suddenly did not know, now you know ;-)

Post has been editedDaniles - 05.02.14, 20:51

--------------------
Cube u55gt, Asus padfone a66, Teclast x98 air 3G - C9J8 - dualboot (android 4.4.4 + windows 10), OnePlus X (E1003), Teclast x98 Plus II - C2D6
ImaSoft
Message#11
06.02.14, 17:26
Frequenter
[offline]

Messages 4829
Check in: 01.05.07
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) SM-A750FZ

but will something fundamentally improve, except for icons and non-dull wallpapers? P.S. I saw somewhere that "the system has been optimized for a small amount of ram"

Being the owner of U30GT-2, I’ll say that you don’t see anything revolutionary in KitKat, but it’s possible that its behavior will differ from that on Rochchip, I’m talking about:
1) Memory optimization, about which they shouted very strongly, I, that just noticed, is that in build.prop they began to allocate less memory for buffers dalvik.vm.heapstartsize =
dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit =
dalvik.vm.heapsize =
but in real life I didn’t see that there was much more memory when working with it than with JB422, as the core reserved 51Mb for itself, so it reserves even with the kernel under KK
2) The speed of the system went down a bit in 3D, but increased in 2D
3) Of the benefits, like transparent system bars
4) ART, while this is only a toy, even if it is turned on then on a clean firmware speed, I really did not see the application in the download, but I will not say so categorically that it does not exist!
5) 90% of Applications are not compatible with ART; even take the same Xposed [FRAMEWORK], gravitybox, etc. ... In general, we forget about the existence of ART ...
6) Direct WIFI +; Bluetooth 4.0+;
Conclusions, maybe if you make a good optimization for MTK and the speed increases on KitKAt, it will be very good!

Post has been editedImaSoft - 06.02.14, 17:29
ImaSoft
Message#12
06.02.14, 23:49
Frequenter
[offline]

Messages 4829

tulastyle
hope for cube engineers

And this is not to be hoped for them, the basic assembly for them is done by the media library, as is actually the case with all producers, and they are already making changes to their software, additional software is Chinese, etc. ... as is the case with rockchip ... so let's hope for the media library engineers ...
ps Tomorrow my tablet comes u55gt, so it can be assumed that I am already with you ...

Post has been editedImaSoft - 06.02.14, 23:59
jepa1996
Message#13
08.02.14, 16:39
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 402
Check in: 22.03.12
Apple iPhone XR

realorinoco
Realorinoco @ 08.02.2014, 10:52*
Does transfer to sd card work?

yes it works, now it costs 1.0.3 2013.09.13, it is September since I personally had some problems on the new firmware, it's up to you, in any case, make backup before the firmware)
carl-kosta
Message#14
10.02.14, 13:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 718
Check in: 21.01.13
LG Optimus Black

I got MYTAB with firmware 1.02 on board. The following problems are present:
1) There is no possibility to transfer applications to internal memory. In "Settings ->“just don't even have a tab on the SD card.” This tab appears when microsd is connected, but then the applications are transferred to the card (and you just need to use the internal memory and cards as external media).
2) In the absence of microsd:
- in "settings ->Memory "is: 1GB system, 12GB sd card
- in the "ex-explorer" the following directories are displayed: device, sdcard0 12GB
In the presence of microsd 4GB:
- in "settings ->Memory "is: 1GB system, 4GB sd card, no information about 12GB.
- in the "ex-explorer" the following directories are displayed: device, sdcard0 4GB, sdcard1 12GB.
Thus, there is no correct operation of the device. Applications (of course) create the necessary folders in the internal memory, but it is worthwhile to put a memory card and the programs no longer observe their folders.
With OTG connectivity with flash drives, there is no such problem, they are called differently.

ImaSoftAre there any problems with this latest firmware?
Mytab-U55GT_v1.03_Build: 20131218-033041_0502HP41_20140203
What problems do you have and how long have you been using this firmware?
P.S. Is this a clean firmware from the cap of that forum? Why are files different in size (you just archived the file in a new way)?

--------------------
ImaSoft
Message#15
10.02.14, 14:04
Frequenter
[offline]

Messages 4829

carl-kosta
What problems do you have and how long have you been using this firmware?

I didn’t stay on this firmware for a long time, because of the re-partitioning of the memory partitions and back I couldn’t install it because I didn’t immediately backup it to CWM and I finally uploaded it to v1.06, thinking it was newer but it turned out that it wasn’t, but not The problems described by you, now I still have v1.06, in it I have small inadequate clicks of the wheel and the light sensor work, today I’ll finish saving all the supports and start doing the CWM based on the one I had on the tablet.

Posted 10/02/2014 14:04:

carl-kosta
P.S. Is this a clean firmware from the cap of that forum? Why are files different in size?

No, it is not on the forum MyTab, there they have the old version v1.01
carl-kosta
Message#16
10.02.14, 15:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 718
LG Optimus Black

ImaSoftthat is, in the short time that you downloaded this firmware 103, did you manage to make sure that without the application card you can transfer to the internal memory and when the card is connected, the name of the internal memory remains the same? Sorry to repeat, I just tried to check everything carefully when I bought it, but somehow I didn’t notice this problem (I didn’t expect it).
At the expense of "that forum" I realized, litter, did not carefully read the post.
Then another question: (where did you get it?) Please share the official link to the latest firmware. I searched, but maybe bad. Not found yet.
Thank )

Post has been editedcarl-kosta - 10.02.14, 15:18

--------------------
ImaSoft
Message#17
10.02.14, 16:40
Frequenter
[offline]

Messages 4829

carl-kosta @ 02/10/2014, 14:06*
Please share the official link to the latest firmware.

Yes, I wrote, the device came to the room, I merged the firmware from it and put it to you!

Posted on 02/10/2014, 16:40:

carl-kosta @ 02/10/2014, 14:06*
that without the application card can be transferred to the internal memory

To be honest, I didn’t check it, but if we have a main SDCARD card, this is a microSD, then if we disconnect it, we will not be able to transfer anything, but if we swap cards like it should be initially, the internal SDCARD memory should be no problem!

Post has been editedImaSoft - 10.02.14, 17:19
ImaSoft
Message#18
10.02.14, 17:18
Frequenter
[offline]

Messages 4829

gray.cat @ 02/10/2014, 13:15*
This is true. I do not know why you decided that Mytab-U55GT_v1.03_Build: 20131218-033041_0502HP41_20140203 is newer, but the modem in it is older v10.P9 from 09.08.2013

Right now looked thoroughlyMytab-U55GT_v1.03_Build: 20131218-033041_0502HP41_20140203andU55GT_v1.06_20131212and in v1.06 is the modem really newer v10_p10 than in v1.03_Build: 20131218-033041 v10_p9? even newer WIFI_RAM_CODE_MT6628; mt6628_patch_e2_0_hdr.bin; mt6628_patch_e2_1_hdr.bin; but the most important note is the file hosts it contains in v1.06 domain blocking addresses, the manufacturer is not normal when the file does not have addresses, it is usually in the firmware of the factory dummy, it means outputU55GT_v1.06_20131212It was updated by someone with a probability of 100%, although I could be wrong, then break the hell of a leg with these versions!

Post has been editedImaSoft - 10.02.14, 17:27
carl-kosta
Message#19
10.02.14, 17:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 718
LG Optimus Black

ImaSoftI am very sorry for my carelessness in reading your message.
And also I ask you to carefully read mine again and answer those two points in detail. So far I have heard two short answers from you: “I did not observe such problems” and “honestly, I didn’t check it”. If possible, give a more advanced and accurate answer.

By asking a question I am waiting for accurate and verified information. Please tell me how anyone behaves tablet in respect of those two abovedescribedI have problems.
I don’t want to use the card permanently located in the device, the internal gig of the system is quite enough for the permanent operation of the internal memory (I see no reason to spend extra money on the card). And now it’s not quite logical to put it. Pull it out - the internal one becomes the name of the external one and starts to prescribe it with the internal data. Bardak turns out.
There are no such problems on pipo m6pro.
ps I'm new in the subject of cubes and I still do not understand ... so much stock firmware, but of. there is no site with them ...

Post has been editedcarl-kosta - 10.02.14, 17:50

--------------------
ImaSoft
Message#20
10.02.14, 18:38
Frequenter
[offline]

Messages 4829

carl-kosta @ 02/10/2014, 16:38*
By asking a question I am waiting for accurate and verified information. Please tell me how anyone behaves tablet in respect of the two problems I described above.

On the U55GT_v1.06_20131212, everything as you described does not have a card, you cannot move, you have a card, you can, that is, if there is no card, then there is no possibility to move to the internal SDCARD memory.

Post has been editedImaSoft - 10.02.14, 18:39
carl-kosta
Message#21
10.02.14, 18:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 718
LG Optimus Black

ImaSoft: "But if you swap the cards as it should be initially, the internal memory of the SDCARD, then there should not be any problems!"
I do not understand what you mean :) I will also explain this:

I turn on the tablet without microsd, in the "memory" there is the default storage usb selected (12GB). So, installing for example a program, the program itself will be placed on the system partition (1GB), but it writes its cache (data, I don’t know what it needs to complete the work) to this default memory (currently 12GB).
At the same time, the application itself cannot be moved to the internal memory (not even in the applications tab "on the sd card", there are "third-party, working, all"). In the "About application" that additionally installed, the transfer button is also not active.
In ex explorer, 12GB of memory is called sdcard0.
Now ... I put microsd:
It appears in the "memory" of the default selected ALREADY ONLY SD-card (4GB). So now installing the program, the program itself will be placed on the system partition (1GB), but it does not register its data in any way at 12GB. So, the programs that stood before, or do not work normally (do not see their folders) or create them again now and for microsd (excess garbage).
In applications, there is now a tab "on the card", respectively, the applications themselves can already be transferred from 1GB to microsd.
In EX conductor NOW sdcard0 is 4GB, and sdcard1 appeared - 12GB.
It is worth pulling out the microsd: sdcard1 disappears, and again sdcard0 is 12GB.
It seems that I would have turned off the "disk D" partition on my computer, inserted a flash drive and turned on the partition. The flash drive has become the letter D, and the logical drive is somehow different (but here it happens by itself, in general, a mess).
If you also add a USB flash drive, then in memory you can already choose the default between it and the microsd. Remove the microsd, then there will be a default choice between the internal 12GB and usb flash drive. The possibility of simultaneous selection between internal memory and microsd does not. And this silence is not because of the installation of applications (we understand), but only on their data and on the preservation of various personal data (camera, voice recorder, downloads ...)
I understand, as like, the solution in the constant use of microsd. But this is acceptable on my smart lg p970, where all the internal memory of 1GB is allocated only for applications. But there is a 12GB logical partition. In pipo m6pro, I do not use a microsd at all (or sometimes if I need to throw something off). This is the convenience of capacious internal memory and the presence of a slot for external memory.

Post has been editedcarl-kosta - 10.02.14, 19:06

--------------------

12 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/05/19 15:41