Lenovo S820 - Firmware (4.2.x)

Rep: (797)
Lenovo S820 - firmware (4.2.x)
PictureLenovo S820
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Lenovo s820 Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.4.2 VibeUI 1.5-2.0) пїЅ | Custom firmware (4.4.x) пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Firmware (4.2.x) пїЅ

Important information!
Attention: Phones were released in 2014 by FT sewn only with the replacement instruction Preloaderhere
andhere

Owners8Gb versions of the phone will be able to install any EEPROM on CN-marking, after re-memory this instructions!!!

Firmware through SPflashtool placed on any firmware !!! It does not matter that you are now standing
Go with CN on the ROW and back is done only with the help of firmware via Flash Tool using the Firmware Upgrade button

Before any "interventions" in the system, do not forget to make BACKUP mutable files, preferably in TWRP Recovery.
All procedures that you do with your device, you do at your own risk. The authors of informal firmware, manuals and guides are not liable for damage to the product due to your wrong actions!

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Patches and files

Instructions

useful links

Poll results
Attached Image

Attached Image

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 21.07.20, 12:49
Reason for editing: S820_ROW_8G_S124_140404 to GD

Rep: (0)
Tell me, I have a problem with GPS. Even with Wi-Fi enabled, it does not see the location ... GPS-TEST does not sell signs of life. Was anyone such a problem? (LEWA firmware 14.01.24)

Rep: (127)
Now I swing a new Navitel and try to test GPS, see how he behaves

Rep: (3)
Tasker67 @ 1.2.2014, 12:09*
Hello everybody. There is such a question. I cleaned the folder with native notifications (root / system / media / audio / notifications), threw my melodies there, prescribed a tune in the build.prop to the notification, set the permissions of RW-RR and on the file and on all melodies. But upon the arrival of some Notifications sounds some kind of Beam, not a melody. And in the volume settings when you move the volume slider notifications, just silence. And the most interesting thing, I returned the standard notification melody, I returned the record in build.prop, still silence. This is not the task, but I don't want to re-sew because it does not want. S820 ROW_S120_131128

Restart the body! Must everything will appear. After cleaning, replacing, copying the system.

Rep: (41)
Cyberwit @ 2.2.2014, 11:17*
Now I swing a new Navitel and try to test GPS, see how he behaves

I downloaded 8.5.0.954, the flight is normal ...

Rep: (127)
tasker67
Why are such difficulties withbuild.prop ?
Is it no easier to create a folder system and throw your melodies there:
/ SDCard / Media / Audio / Alarms / (alarm clock)
/ SDCard / Media / Audio / Notifications / (events, SMS)
/ SDCard / Media / Audio / Ringtones / (Calls)
/ SDCard / Media / Audio / UI / (Interface sounds)

Badindeed @ 02.02.2014, 12:02*
I downloaded 8.5.0.954, the flight is normal ...
Yes, I also downloaded, but version 8.5.0.35 and everything works))

Post has been editedCyberwit - 02.02.14, 13:05

Rep: (101)
Sources for our animal. May be useful.

Rep: (276)
SANA6904 @ 2.2.2014, 17:41*
Restart the body! Must everything will appear. After cleaning, replacing, copying the system.

Well, I'm doing constantly. Little on SimByan firmware itself and fashion did. What is now Andryushka trying to master.
And with the folders focus I know. Just the standard thrown out, and I have nothing to do with the notice of the melody. There are only in Build.prop.

And another question. If you flash the flash tool only System.img. Restore all systemic, but will it all whole?

Rep: (61)
And you can like to flash left without any dancing with a tambourine. As well with rum on Miui through a flash station.http: //lenovo-forums.r...5%D0%B7-sp-flash-tool/how for example in this way

That's where to get the CN firmware for marking anywhere or is it or this is the one with which he came from China does not understand? Or tupa sew anyone through modpecorery ????????

Posted on 02.02.2014, 18:58:

o.O

Rep: (166)
Nimnyl @ 02.02.2014, 17:58*
That with which he came from China does not understand?

Look in the settings about the phone, if you write a CN, already a still story, if you write Row, it is necessary to flash through Flash Tools CN Version
How to flashHERE
Chinese firmware brothersHERE
Recovery download can be downloadedHERE

Post has been editedelfik123 - 02.02.14, 19:12

Rep: (85)
I already wrote my neighbors, I will write here.
It would be nice to build a fixing fix on the Row markup 4 GB for the LEWA firmware. And Tancing Zu Bubne could be forgotten as a terrible dream.

EL_PREPOD @ 02.02.2014, 18:13*
Making Fix Installation on Row Marking 4 GB for Lewa Firmware

On the CN 4GB still is, on the Row 8GB, there is also something else to doOn Row 4GB Metal? I will cost CN to hide Row for testing I will not be, who will check?

Post has been editedelfik123 - 02.02.14, 19:21

And be sure to sew CN through the stock recovery or can be modified?

Nimnyl @ 02.02.2014, 18:24*
And be sure to sew CN

I understand you about firmwareHERE So they are firmware with the help of Flash Tool, except for this (OTA) S820_S507_130731 This update, the ESGO must be put through the recovery if you already cost CN firmware

Yes, it's just the last type of OTA there and full written?

Well, of course, what did you manage to go?

Posted on 02.02.2014, 19:48:

came in December

Rep: (603)
Nimnyl @ 02.02.2014, 18:48*
Well, of course, and what was so walked

The first time I hear about the stock MIUI on the shem body.
"There is a lot in the world, a friend of Horatio ..."

Rep: (603)
Nimnyl @ 02.02.2014, 18:51*
yes 100% without options I have been sitting on myui for over a year

So it seems to our body another no year)))
I can be wrong. Though...
PS. Miui Russified? If so, then this is not stock.

Post has been editedkutasov - 02.02.14, 20:00

I have zopo zp810 from wife Lenovo

Posted on 02.02.2014, 20:00:

Yes Russif. But not completely in English, Russian, China

Posted on 02.02.2014, 20:05:

I most likely I don't understand CN or ROM ?????

Test Lewa on Row Firmware for 4GB!
DOWNLOAD

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.01.21, 04:48