Sony Xperia V - CyanogenMod Firmware

Rep: (4585)
Sony Xperia V - Firmware CyanogenMod
PictureLT25i / Tsubasa
Description | Purchase пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations Sony Xperia V пїЅ | Choosing and comparing Sony Xperia T vs TX vs V пїЅ | Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ | Official firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.X) пїЅ | Custom firmware (OS Android 4.0.4 / 4.X.X) пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ

Template for design
Important information

• Everything you do, you do at your own peril and risk! No one is responsible for your actions!
  • Before any of your actions, you should carefully deal with all the instructions and drivers!
    Without drivers and full understanding of the instructions, it is not recommended to do anything with the phone! There will only be more problems!
  • This topic assumes that you already have enough knowledge onfirmware, rutting and unlocking devices.
    For these questions, read the topic header.Official firmware
  • For installationCyanogenmod required unlocked bootloader ! Otherwise, nothing will come of it!
  • What not to do:
    With the unlocked bootloader, update over the air to the official firmware (do OTA-update). Otherwise, get "dead brick".
    If you still got a brick, then youhere. The method is not guaranteed, but suddenly it will work!

Drivers and Utilities

Official:

• Android SDK Tools- Android Developer Tool
  • Sony PC Companion- A simple program to update. Updates new software over the current ... often crooked and with glitches.Not recommended.Does not update devices with an open boot.!
  • Sony Update Service- Another simple program that sews both on top and clean, glitches are excluded.It is recommended to use it!Does not update devices with an open boot.!

Informal:

• Flashtool- A program for flashing the phone. Able to sew all parts of the firmware. Sews any slipped firmware ... both with an update and a clean one ... with both a closed and an open boot. It does roll back firmware to early, root, unlock, etc.Extremely useful program, it is recommended to master!

• Carefully read all the instructions for working with the program! It is better to first read, then do.
  • QuikIMG [0.2 beta]- fast and easy flashing of system files
  • Fastboot- A program for flashing kernels.

Drivers:

Firmware
Android 8.x Oreo

CyanogenMod 14

CyanogenMod 11 & 12
CyanogenMod 12
What is CyanogenMod? - Description of the firmware and its derivatives.
For beginners
What firmware to choose?
  • The easiest way to put at the beginning of stable version 10.2 CyanogenMod.
  • Next, you can always upgrade to the latest version of the night, if you need android 4.4

Night versionYou can always download them, what would be the current version.
What is the night version?
Night version is automatically collected every night version of the CyanogenMod, with all the latest changes. They have not been tested, but in the greatest majority of cases are sufficiently stable.

Changelog (modifying / adding to release) CyanogenMod

There is also a version of FreeXperia project. These versions are identical versions of the conventional CM, maybe, some same people that create them. But these versions are often less relevant than the nightly version of CyanogenMod.
CyanogenMod 11- Based on Android 4.4; Latest versionFXP317
CyanogenMod 10.2- Based on Android 4.3; The latest versionFXP317
CyanogenMod 10.1- Based on Android 4.2.2; The latest versionFXP317
Stable versions

Other AOSP and AOKP -proshivki

Firmware from userssavagemessiahzine.com

Instructions

Custom kernels

Useful

Post has been editedart0502ver - 02.10.18, 15:20
Reason for editing: AEX v5.8 8.1.0

Rep: (0)
Slash, as there is already described, with the stock firmware with a locked bootloader.
The firmware was not successful, after which I rebooted and everything, bodies died. How do I understand only Flastool saves?

I reflash FlashTool'om, the body came to life (I had to be lazed with firewood). She stitched on the firmware (9.1.A.1.145: Russia - (Elijahe)).
The desire to experiment with the CM lost))) In general, I will wait 4.3, soon it seems to fly))))

Post has been editeddogsly - 21.01.14, 11:48

FantasyDD @ 01/20/2014, 01:01*
Where it is written?

Right hereSony Xperia S / SL - Custom firmware (OS 2.3.7 / 4.x.x) (Post # 16150024)

fantasydd , thanks for the answer, I will try somehow the other day ... =)

Rep: (15)
Azazaz @ 01/19/2014, 23:46*
It is recommended to format the internal drive before installing CM11 through the recovery

When I put last time, it was formatted after installation, and just after that I had access to it. Before the second install, CM11 did not format, it seems to be a garbage there should not appear, or did it still have to do anyway?

The first working day on CM11 is not very pleased: after 5 hours of operation, 65% of the charge remained, while almost did not use the phone. 37% spent the kernel of the system ... I hope then it will decide, and then with such appetites, he will not live to the evening.

Rep: (23)
Sandwich baker,
Budbooder @ 01/20/2014, 20:05*
The first working day on CM11 is not very pleased: after 5 hours of operation, 65% of the charge remained, while almost did not use the phone. 37% spent the kernel of the system ... I hope then it will decide, and then with such appetites, he will not live to the evening.

Yes, something is not clear with Zhor .. it can sleep all night and spend 1% then in an hour 20-30% squeak ...
It seems to me that we have something wrong with the planners in the kernel ...

Post has been editedazazaz - 20.01.14, 12:51

Rep: (70)
MegaFon St. Petersburg, Do you have LTE?

Rep: (21)
Azazaz @ 01/20/2014, 11:38*
Yes, something is not clear with Zhor .. it can sleep all night and spend 1% then in an hour 20-30% squeak ...
It seems to me that we have something wrong with the planners in the kernel ...

Jort is terrible. Put FXP, about the same. Time now other schedulers. It seems like Row better. More precisely, I will write down later.

FantasyDD @ 01/20/2014, 05:01*
Personally, my opinion if the topic is about CyanogenMod, then the spoiler (+/-) (custom kernels) must be taken into the root.

FantasyDD @ 01/20/2014, 06:02*
There is no reference to Yandex Disc only on the original topic Original theme on the XDA or to cure a link or send immediately to the original topic if not difficult.

corrected

Rep: (134)
It turned out to measure power consumption:
Attached Image
Attached Image

CM 10.1, reduced frequency and customized profiles in SetCPU, WiFi MORE HALF TIME, NETWORK 3G / 2G in half

Post has been editedgnom9912 - 20.01.14, 19:20

fantasydd, No, he just removes trash. Live wallpaper, standard mail application and other things. Power consumption will not change :)

Rep: (15)
In general, with the Zhor Battery at CM11 really trouble. Maybe there are exceptions, and someone he eats normally, but most, judging by the reviews, the battery bursts quickly.

Today I have almost the same story as yesterday. Until the evening, he almost no chance of chance, the core system eats 41% of the total flow, "Android system" - 22%

Tonight I will roll up on the duckling stock 4.3, it is a pity that you have to go with cyanogen, because in the rest, except for Zhora battery, I really liked it.
I will wait for new assemblies with an improvement in energy consumption.

Rep: (1)
303 assembly came out -http://unrestrict.li/FXPcm11

UNDERANGEL @ 01/21/2014, 13:57*
303 assembly came out -http://unrestrict.li/FXPcm11

With the Jort Battery, nothing has changed. We will have to sit on 4.3 ...

Rep: (10)
Here with the camera every time see me sadness ..
In 10,1,3 RC2 there was an exposure setting and shooting with the power button, but the viewfinder and shooting video mercedile is whether the white balance, or brightness, whether saturation.
In 10.2, the excerpt setting was removed, I no longer remember ...
In 11, everything is fine with the viewfinder and finally there is a focusing touch when shooting video, but there is no manual setting of shutter speed and shooting KN. Nutrition.
It is still wildly annoying the function of stabilization in the video (it seems so it is in stock it is called) in other words "antitreask hands" which cannot be turned off.

In SM11, a bug with the interruption of music in Apollo has long been seen.

In general, the firmware very much, that's just the camera would correct ... :(

FantasyDD @ 01/21/2014, 20:06*
Is it possible to find services that crude and freeze them.

Eating the kernel.

Rep: (1061)
Does anyone have that the phone flows into such a hibernation, what do you have to make the battery leading to make it updated? I understand that this is connected with the nucleus?
For the week, the third time such a hibernation. It is worth Lovins-Z1-4.4.2-TSubasa_14.3.a.1.347. I am satisfied with it, the gaps did not put, deleted a lot of the firmware than I do not use it. Auto-brightness works with a bang, RAM on average 500 freely. The battery is no longer eats, as the system has already lightened. At first, of course, the processes were shaky on the system with a new firmware and was Zhor, but without panic, I wrote about it in another branch. Compare energy consumption in a week when everything becomes in place and then draw conclusions. But there is no longer a breakfast hibernate body!

smokok, This is not Cyan?

Tiss93 @ 01/22/2014, 16:04*
This is not Cyan?

he is
http: //forum.xda-devel...owThread.php? T = 2559618
Lovins Xperia Z1 Kitkat for TSubasa IS Based From CM11

Rep: (1061)
tiss93,
art0502ver,
100 pounds on the topic !!!
So what does the bodies fall asleep ??? On the stock, the alteration also happened. I have not sin on iron yet. But H.Z?

Rep: (134)
smokok,
Sod? Although it has long been not heard on new stock firmware. On cyan seems to be no

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 21.12.20, 03:24