> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Baldur’s Gate II | [iPad] Return of the legendary RPG game

Rep: (104)
Baldur’s Gate II
version: 1.3

Last update of the game in the header:14.02.2015

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The continuation of the Classic Saga, full of mystery, intrigue and adventure has become the exemplary standard for Dungeons & Dragons в„ў CRPG.
Now updated and expanded on iPad.

Description:
The protagonist is the offspring of Baal, the god of murders, who died in the Time of Troubles. His dark legacy does not give him peace. The story begins in the laboratory of mad mage John Irenicus, where the protagonist is sharpened, his sister Imoen, their friends Minsk, Khalid and Jaheira. Irenicus, apparently, put on the hero cruel experiences. The heroes manage to break free when the Thieves of Shadow, the mafia of the city of Atkatl, attack the shelter of Irenicus. Your adventures continue!

This is a computer role-playing port that takes place in the fantasy world of Forgotten Realms, developed by BioWare and released by Interplay in 2000. This is the second game in the Baldur’s Gate series.
The game was developed based on the licensed rules of the board role-playing game Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, while some elements of the system were modified taking into account the fact that the game is not turn-based. Each character is in constant motion, while there is a function of controlled pause, during which you can give orders to the characters, and then, removing the game from the pause, observe their implementation. The game is divided into seven chapters, each of which denotes a certain logical part of the plot. It is possible to freely study the world map, but there are some places that do not open until the player passes to any mark in the game. The player starts with one poorly equipped character, but along the way he can assemble a team of up to 6 members, each of whom, with experience, improves his abilities, you can also improve (find, remove from dead enemies, steal, buy, get a reward) character equipment . Game control takes place in real time, using a tactical pause.

Like many games based on the rules of D & D (for example, Neverwinter Nights), Shadows of Amn already at the standard level of difficulty does not forgive the player's mistakes. A party of characters consists of ordinary mortals and a clash with ordinary street robbers can easily end the death of vulnerable characters like magicians. This is compensated, however, by the possibility of the resurrection of the fallen as a cleric, if there is one in the party.

Developer : Beamdog
Requirements : iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Languages : English Russian
Homepage: http://www.baldursgateii.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/baldurs-gate-ii/id633625517?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

The game "bought" add-ons using the LocallAPstore and IAPFree. But only on the license.

Crack for version 1.2
Russifier

We remove the limitation by experience in the game
Link to patch

Download: Version: 1.3 | Version 1.3_RU

Archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.02.15, 00:59
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

TvoriDobroSuka,
I haven’t used tunes for a hundred years, everything is in icloud. Checked through itolls, ifunbox and the tongba is put

Rep: (1)
Well, I don’t know how anyone did, but the translation that TvoriDobroSuka laid out is a mess. I installed the translation in the same way as on the first baldurs gate. TvoriDobroSuka Hold Plus. Evane will put you a plus tomorrow.

Genichiv19,
In this translation, all dialogs are confused.

But I couldn’t put both of them. Damn, I still did not go through the first baldurs, but here is such a gift! I put the jail in time.

Rep: (93)
And can I also translate the translation instructions into this thread?

Evane, here's an ambush: ((

Attached Image

Crack for version 1.2

The latest current version of the translation:

1. Translated by Dorn;
2. Rasaad translated somewhere in 1/3;
3. The transfer of The Black Pits;
4. Fixed previously discovered phrases in English in the original texts + translated entries in English into the diary, which were added to the Ayrenikus dungeon at the beginning of the game.

Attached fileru_RU.zip(4.52 MB)

Instructions for installing crack through iTools. Jailbreak is required!

We go into the program and go to the menu as in the screenshot. Look for your game there. We throw the folder "ru-RU" into the root folder "lang", then go into the game, then go to the settings and click on the "Languages" button, there you need to select "Russian" and restart the game.

If you do not have this, then install the tweak from Sidia afc2add.

Attached Image

Post has been editedEvane - 17.01.14, 15:54

Rep: (93)
Translation laid out earlier works!

toxinson
I got there dialogues from the first part or the author mixed up or I mixed up myself when I collected my Rusik repack: girl_cray:
Yes, my cant, that translation is also working, and as I understand it, we took from common sources) You can use it

Post has been editedEvane - 16.01.14, 23:56

Rep: (0)
Guys, the developers have translated the normal game, I hope? Do you mind the money later?

Prexlop,
officially it hasn’t been transferred yet, go here a year later, maybe it will appear .. they didn’t officially release it in the first part: happy:
While there is only an amateur translation and then not complete

I apologize in advance if my question seems silly to you, I just just purchased an IOS device and don’t understand all the subtleties (I used the android before). Is it possible to install through Itools a Russian translation to the licensed version purchased in the app-store without a jailbreak. Thanks in advance for your reply.

And that’s it, I found the answer in the header))) Eh ... I’ll probably have to put a jail, although of course it’s scary for the first time) I’ll try to do everything according to the instructions, is there any chance that the device will be permanently locked up? )

Post has been editedorlovdk2012 - 17.01.14, 10:13

orlovdk2012,
If something goes wrong, you can always restore the device and try again.

By the way, if it’s interesting to anyone, then the latest version of the fan translation from the guys from the off forum (the new content is partially translated) (I really don’t know if it is compatible with the ipad version) but still.http: //forum.baldursga...throne-of-bhaal#latest

Post has been editedorlovdk2012 - 17.01.14, 10:40

orlovdk2012,
This translation is in the header;)

I apologize for the take then, I just read in the header that "the new content has not been translated," + it seems like I gave the link to it just today in the morning. Sorry if it was.

Yes, I saw a new translation, I’ll come home and update the post

Rep: (7)
Here is the updated version of the translation. Instructions from Evane above.
Attached fileru_RU.rar(3.49 MB)

Rep: (7)
By the way, who has a black screen in Throne of Bhaal after starting a new game, then try the following - Press the buttons on the left (they will not be visible), select the menu and save the game. It helped me.

Posted on 1/17/2014, 13:11:

orlovdk2012,
If you have 7.1 (beta), then better not to put the jail.

Rep: (8)
Oh, sorry that DLS is impossible to buy.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 11:45