> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Baldur’s Gate II | [iPad] Return of the legendary RPG game

Rep: (104)
Baldur’s Gate II
version: 1.3

Last update of the game in the header:14.02.2015

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The continuation of the Classic Saga, full of mystery, intrigue and adventure has become the exemplary standard for Dungeons & Dragons в„ў CRPG.
Now updated and expanded on iPad.

Description:
The protagonist is the offspring of Baal, the god of murders, who died in the Time of Troubles. His dark legacy does not give him peace. The story begins in the laboratory of mad mage John Irenicus, where the protagonist is sharpened, his sister Imoen, their friends Minsk, Khalid and Jaheira. Irenicus, apparently, put on the hero cruel experiences. The heroes manage to break free when the Thieves of Shadow, the mafia of the city of Atkatl, attack the shelter of Irenicus. Your adventures continue!

This is a computer role-playing port that takes place in the fantasy world of Forgotten Realms, developed by BioWare and released by Interplay in 2000. This is the second game in the Baldur’s Gate series.
The game was developed based on the licensed rules of the board role-playing game Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, while some elements of the system were modified taking into account the fact that the game is not turn-based. Each character is in constant motion, while there is a function of controlled pause, during which you can give orders to the characters, and then, removing the game from the pause, observe their implementation. The game is divided into seven chapters, each of which denotes a certain logical part of the plot. It is possible to freely study the world map, but there are some places that do not open until the player passes to any mark in the game. The player starts with one poorly equipped character, but along the way he can assemble a team of up to 6 members, each of whom, with experience, improves his abilities, you can also improve (find, remove from dead enemies, steal, buy, get a reward) character equipment . Game control takes place in real time, using a tactical pause.

Like many games based on the rules of D & D (for example, Neverwinter Nights), Shadows of Amn already at the standard level of difficulty does not forgive the player's mistakes. A party of characters consists of ordinary mortals and a clash with ordinary street robbers can easily end the death of vulnerable characters like magicians. This is compensated, however, by the possibility of the resurrection of the fallen as a cleric, if there is one in the party.

Developer : Beamdog
Requirements : iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Languages : English Russian
Homepage: http://www.baldursgateii.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/baldurs-gate-ii/id633625517?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

The game "bought" add-ons using the LocallAPstore and IAPFree. But only on the license.

Crack for version 1.2
Russifier

We remove the limitation by experience in the game
Link to patch

Download: Version: 1.3 | Version 1.3_RU

Archive

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 15.02.15, 00:59
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (713)
Evane, I wanted to post it today. But size scared off: D
The first time I see a game size of 2 gig.
Let's try that thing. Thank you, and of course, a plus!

runia1,
I bought and hacked it myself) The first time I do this, it seems to work out. Do unsubscribe work or not?

Rep: (19)
And I thought that according to the rules of the app, it is forbidden to upload files larger than 1.5 GB. strange ...

Rep: (8)
Ah, there was fun. Lay out the game in the appstore and she put the server.

Rep: (361)
And in the prescribed form, how much does it take?

Summoner
2 GB

Rep: (7)
Oh, thanks dude, I'm waiting all day. Plus is already flying!

By the way, it weighs 2GB because there are 3 games, well, Shadows Amn, Throne of Baal and Black Pitts (although the Throne of Baal and Black Pitts are something like the additions).

TvoriDobroSuka,
Well, to be more precise, the Tron of the Ball is an almost equivalent part, which is why they are called the "trilogy." Black pit, just dls without meaning, stupid arena

Evane,
It is called a trilogy because the Throne of Baal completes the story of Baldur's Gate. And the Throne of Baal is not a separate part, but a direct continuation of the 2nd part, even the numbering of chapters continues from the second part. In short, they could not fit everything into the second, so everything was completed in the throne.

Post has been editedTvoriDobroSuka - 16.01.14, 21:41

The game "bought" DLS using LocalAppstore and IappFree. But only on the license. The croaked version is cut off from the network for some reason

Rep: (8)
Tell me how the game works? I do not have the opportunity to check.

Please check if Russifier works or not. Just replaced the fonts in the translation of the BB version, suddenly it will turn out.
Attached fileru_RU.rar(3.39 MB)

By the way, the game takes the saves from the PC well, so if someone started playing on the PC and now wants to transfer the saves to the iPad, however, it was the same with the first part.

Rep: (87)
And what broke? Try Rasticrack,http://t.co/n1uG216o92
Instructions for sure there is in the internet, the link is just the latest version.

Please check if Russifier works or not. Just replaced the fonts in the translation of the BB version, suddenly it will turn out.
ru_RU.rar (3.39 MB)

It does not work, I also tried to replace the fonts from the first part, to no avail

Posted on 1/16/2014 22:11:

sirrozha
Broke CrackAddict. And what does not work? I got a hacked version via Itools

Post has been editedEvane - 16.01.14, 22:10

Rep: (304)
The people, as the management? Is it convenient to play with your fingers? Everything seems so small ... I can't try it now, I am interested in the opinions of experienced B)

21st_Ghost
Of course, it is an unusual thing at the beginning, but it is surprisingly very convenient to play on a tache.

Torrent link
I give with a speed of 2mb / s
Attached fileBaldur's Gate II-v1.2-Evane- (CrackAddict) .ipa.torrent(10.59 KB)

Post has been editedEvane - 16.01.14, 23:00

The game does not sync with tuna.

Rep: (93)
I downloaded via Yadisk, installed via vShare, generally without bb, everything went nature, the most favorite game for bb now and on the plate, I can’t believe it when it rusik it will be something!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 15:44