> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Motorola Moto G (2013) - Unofficial firmware (OS 4.4.2 - 7.1.2)

Rep: (245)
Motorola Moto G (2013) - Unofficial firmware (OS 4.4.2 - 7.1.2)
PictureMoto G (2013), XT1028, XT1031, XT1032, XT1033, XT1034, XT1039, XT1040, XT1045, falcon, peregrin

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.3 - 5.1) пїЅ | Unofficial firmware (OS 4.4.2 - 7.1.2) | AOSP Firmware (OS 7.x.x) пїЅ | Moto G decorations пїЅ | Moto g club пїЅ

Important information!
Attention! Everything written in the header implies that you havealreadyupdated bootloader to version 5 !!!

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Kernels

GOOGLE APPS, Useful

I'm new or how to properly flash and be satisfied
  • We define what phone you have: I will select into three groups (with Lte, that is, 4g support and a slot for a flashcard; without Lte, that is, without support for 4g and a flashcard; GPE how to distinguish is written here (read the spoiler: Differences between GPE and non-GPE versions of the device). If you have "GPE" then we flash the firmware for xt1032, this is written here
  • We unlock the bootloader, those who reflash "GPE" into the moto-firmware this item is passed, about how to unlock it writtenhere
  • Stitchingrecoveries
  • It is time for the main action. Download the selected firmware and drop it into the phone’s memory, go to rekoveri (In the bootloader mode, use the volume button "-" select the item "recovery" and press the volume button "+") on or finger. To begin, we do a reset of all data, that is, we clean everything from the phonecompletely clean , this is the "wipe" item, or "wipe data", or "wipe data / factory reset", then we either return to the main menu, or we select the "Go back" item, or press the "back" soft button, select the " Instal zip from sdcard "the file system of our internal memory should appear, select the firmware and install it, go back to the main menu and select" reboot system ", the phone should boot up for about five minutes!

Congratulations!

Fully workingrecoveries

Post has been editedsnekt - 15.04.19, 20:54
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (78)
So, well, it seems my post in that topic was deleted :) I am writing here.

Doesn't my GPS work alone?

Rep: (252)
Doesn't my GPS work alone?

Now on the way to work I’ll check, accomplish your goal.

upd: It does not work at home, although it used to work on the drain.
On the street, too, does not work, someone works for xda, someone does not. Will fix.

Post has been editedkbm113 - 15.01.14, 19:36

Rep: (5)
Ivelok, On yesterday's build with GPS, everything was fine.

Rep: (17)
My GPS works without problems. All at the highest level.Unofficial cyan is much better than runoff. IMHO.Much smoother, faster and more energy efficient. Today I did something like this: 6.5 hours of screen (auto brightness), 2 hours of wifi, an hour of music, an hour of games, an hour of the Internet, 2 hours of watching a video. The very taste in the absence of the "media server" process that bothered me a lot on the drain and mercilessly destroyed the charge.

Rost_1994 @ 01/15/2014, 20:31*
My GPS works without problems. All at the highest level. The unofficial cyan is many times better than the runoff. IMHO. Much smoother, faster and more energy efficient. Today I did something like this: 6.5 hours of screen (auto brightness), 2 hours of wifi, an hour of music, an hour of games, an hour of the Internet, 2 hours of watching a video. The very taste in the absence of the "media server" process that bothered me a lot on the drain and mercilessly destroyed the charge.

I can not overcome the fact that the processor runs at maximum frequency all the time, even with the load, even without, do you also?
And yes, I also liked the implementation of cyan.
And where does your device come from? I sin on the fact that gps does not work on GB versions, but on us it works, or vice versa.

Post has been editedkbm113 - 15.01.14, 20:49

Rep: (17)
In the performance settings, I also noticed the maximum clock set. Tried to lower - did not work. Tel again set the maximum. Apparatus from England. Despite the max frequency of the probe - the autonomy is fantastic! I'm afraid to imagine what will be on the official cyan :)

Rep: (1417)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Motorola �.

Rep: (1)
In cyan, everything is fine, everything is cool, there was one problem with the dsp manager, it constantly gave an error when switching songs, but cured it by removing it and replacing it with a viper, but one more problem does not give rest, the volume of the conversation is adjusted very quietly , I set the volume to maximum but you can hear the interlocutor rather badly, in a quiet place you can hear the principles of norms, but in noisy places, on the street, in a shuttle bus, it’s very bad and inconvenient, someone else has come across this or how to treat, please tell me do not even want to go to stock ...? Thank!

In cyan, everything is fine, everything is cool, there was one problem with the dsp manager, it constantly gave an error when switching songs, but cured it by removing it and replacing it with a viper, but one more problem does not give rest, the volume of the conversation is adjusted very quietly , I set the volume to maximum but you can hear the interlocutor rather badly, in a quiet place you can hear the principles of norms, but in noisy places, on the street, in a shuttle bus, it’s very bad and inconvenient, someone else has come across this or how to treat, please tell me do not even want to go to stock ...? Thank!

This problem is present (just a quiet speakerphone) and went up to xda, the developer knows it, builds come out almost every day, I think it will fix it soon.

What about the second microphone? Works?

What about the second microphone? Works?

Did not check. There was still a moment - during the conversation the interlocutor indistinctly wheezed when he spoke, I don’t know, maybe this is a problem on the part of the operator, this was not the case.

Still, this is an early stage of porting, from the experience of two devices with CM, after a short amount of time they will fix it all, the main thing is that the developer was sensible, and judging by the fact that only minor bugs remain, it seems to be true.

For example, there is a second developer who is not so successful in porting:
list of what doesn't work
Probably most everything else, including, but not limited to:
Audio
Ril
Wifi
Gallery
Bluetooth
Camera
Screenshot
ART, as it is in 4.4 (Roms) !!! experimental !!!!
Some other bugs that you find

Post has been editedkbm113 - 15.01.14, 23:09

Rep: (37)
GPS is what I actually went for here. It turns out that he does not work for me alone. Another question - can you do something with the loudness of the speaker? On the street near the road, the interlocutor is no longer audible; about the subway, I think, it is not worth stuttering at all.

The instructions in the header can be noted that it is not necessary to sew gaps when upgrading from the version of cyan to cyan.

In today's build, we improved frequency management :)

Post has been editedsad_but_true - 16.01.14, 09:29

The instructions in the header can be noted that it is not necessary to sew gaps when upgrading from the version of cyan to cyan.

In today's build, frequency management has been improved.

I corrected the instruction in the cap, removed the inscription with the frequency bug.

Rep: (94)
Put cyan
Autonomy and speed level
- GPS does not work - xt1032
- Cyan Equalizer crashes while listening to gooogle music (not always)
- Sometimes the sound in the multimedia speaker is distorted.
- quiet sound when speaking in conversational dynamics
- Record of conversation from the line does not work !!! It is very important for me
Continuing testing ...
Where is the author's build page?
Where is the list of changes in new versions?

Post has been editedborik88 - 16.01.14, 14:53

borik88, http: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php? t = 2608377 and page, and changelog

Rep: (3)
I have no problems with sound and zhps ....
Maybe it's all about the firmware ...
The photo shows the difference ...
On the second photo, the firmware standing by me ...
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedVlad_J_S - 16.01.14, 23:03

i5762305 for that day there were two of them, for a start. Plus, in the fresh, they fixed the CPU frequency control. Well, judging by the XDA and our forum, some on the firmware of the 14th day did not have GPS.
And about the sound ... How did you check? Try to listen to music, from Apollo or Play Music, for example, because radio, video, games work fine. And yes, there is not quite straight "no sound" ... Everything plays, just the equalizer (apparently this is the DSP Manager) drops when playback starts.

Brenger
sorry for spam. I did not try to upgrade to firmware 4.3 because I reflashed the first day. And browsers - yes .. many do not open (chrome, delphi, and even cloudy m). And also a performance question, I was shown to be 16700, but I saw 17600 in the review ... Difference in individual settings?

It is difficult to say something about a single site, just to check whether support appeared in new builds, and performance — yes, maybe there were more applications in the background at the time of the test than with a larger number, well, the kernel is not fully optimized, etc. ., synthetic tests are not as important as performance when used.

borik88,
Put cyan
Autonomy and speed level
- GPS does not work - xt1032
- Cyan Equalizer crashes while listening to gooogle music (not always)
- Sometimes the sound in the multimedia speaker is distorted.
- quiet sound when speaking in conversational dynamics
- Record of conversation from the line does not work !!! It is very important for me
Continuing testing ...
Where is the author's build page?
Where is the list of changes in new versions?

The cap is at the filling stage, I will consider your comments, thank you.

i5762305
I have no problems with sound and zhps ....
Maybe it's all about the firmware ...
The photo shows the difference ...
On the second photo, the firmware standing by me ...

Remove the screenshots under the spoiler, on the xda forum they write that someone works, someone does not, the pattern has not yet been established.

Post has been editedkbm113 - 21.01.14, 10:44

Does someone have FM Tx New? Now I checked with the walkman nwz-e474 - only interference on the selected frequency ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 03:04