Lenovo S720i - Firmware

Rep: (1245)
Lenovo S720i - Firmware
PictureLenovo S720i, Lephone S720i, Lenovo Ideaphone S720i
Description | FAQ | Purchase S720. пїЅ | Discussion S720. пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
FirmwareS720.andS720iNot identical to each other, it is impossible to just pour from one device to another!
Before the firmware, it is strongly recommended to make a full dump of the current firmware usingSP_Flash_Tool

File collection - firmware and other (clickable)
If direct links in posts do not work, everything is there

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
S720i_S116_Lang_en-Fix_Kit_From Seller.rar - scored from the seller.
Lenovo-S720i_s116_130322_backup_files_to_flashtool_vg.7z.- Firmware dump from the phone, Russian is present.

Unofficial firmware
Recovery
Instructions
Other
Hardware: MT6577
Model: Lenovo S720i
Build Number: Lenovo S720i_S116_130322
BUILD DATE UTC: 201330322-104122
Android v: 4.1.1
Kernel V: 3.4.0 (Buildslave @ Linuxws24) (GCC Version 4.6.x-Google 20120106 (PRERELEASE) (GCC)) # 1 SMP FRI Mar 22 18:40:20 CST 2013

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

miscellanea
Lenovo S720 - Firmware - The theme of the firmware of the younger brother, you can learn utility (recovery, instructions, etc.).
Friends! Tried - leave reviews about firmware!

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 12.10.16, 00:03
Reason for editing: Login to TWRP Recovery

FirmwareS720i_S116_130322_rus_djking.info.
Comments of the good man who sent the firmware
The firmware is based on the factory, completely Russified, there is a root, a custom REDP 2.5 recovery and gaps. Flashtool firmware, patches are put through the recovery.
Actually, the flashlight is already in the assembly with the firmware, it is also aligned. Drivers, too, they for Windows XP, put on Litseuha, at the assemblies as I don't know myself, I got up the first time.

Regarding the installation of patches. What instruction how to use:

1. To throw zip files on the USB flash drive (without unpacking)

2. Login. Enable the phone while holding the Volume + (as an option,
Volume- or both volume buttons, in different models of phones in different ways)
Before the appearance of a blue screensaver of the recovery with the inscription Teamwin. (It seems to me just simultaneously pressing on plus and minus helped)

3. Press the "Install" button, in the next window, make sure that above
Selected "Use External SD", select the desired zip file from the list and click on
it in the next window make sure that the checkboxes "Zip File are disabled
Signature Verification "and" Force MD5 Check On All Zips ", after that
Drag the blue slider with an arrow from left to right.

4. If you need to install another patch, click "Home" and repeat
Operation, if not necessary - "Reboot System".

I think it is necessary to add that the stitching appeared thanks to usershttp://lenovo-forums.ru/Kiners2007, JohnniewAlker, Assem

I also forgot to write what I stitched without a battery, SIM cards and memory cards. There is a nickname that when firmware with the inserted battery you can kill the section

When you try to view the firmware version in the Setup menu, the error gives out, and the ringtones assigned to the CD card sometimes fly out, it is treated with the Ringtones folder and a discharge of the desired melodies. I can't say anything bad. In general, the physical phone is good and not expensive, and for some reason undeservedly unpopular.

Download:
S720i_S116_130322_rus_djking.info.7z.579.7MB - firmware and flash drive
S720i_contacts_update.zip.8.1mb - patch
S720i_gallery_launcher_update.zip.5.8MB - patch
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvladigor - 01.09.14, 10:19
Reason for editing: corrected links

Recovery

CWM 5.0.4 for S720i, made with MTKDroidTools:Attached filerecovery.img(6 MB)
CWM 6.0.1 in Chinese Firmware MIUIAttached fileS720_Recovery.rar.(5 MB)
From the firmware djking.info.Attached fileTWRP.Recovery.img.7z.(5.65 MB)

If it is not possible to get into the recovery with the inclusion with a clipped volume button, you can use
В® Mobileuncle MTK Tools, you can also install recovery - putrecovery.imgin the root of the SD card and select the Select menuUpdate recovery

Post has been editedvladigor - 22.02.15, 18:38

Rep: (1164)
M
Moved to subsectionLenovo

Rep: (0)
S720i_S116_Lang_en-Fix_Kit_From Seller.rar
sewed
thank

SINOPTIK2, You are welcome! : smile:
Look at the info about the phone, coincides with the first screenshot (from that firmware did Dump made)?
I have not yet stitched the one that the seller sent. How does the battery behave? And in general I would like the impressions of the firmware .. What bugs went, which added

Check the link to the firmware .. I give out that broken ((((

Mmikhel, see the forum engine buggy, referenced

Rep: (1)
Got a device S720i, 3 days ago.
It is worth firmware Lenovo Custom Edition # 8, what is this firmware :) ???.

There is Russian, no clover, Apex Lancher.
It seems to work smartly.

A couple of screenshots:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Jenius555 @ 11.02.2014, 23:34*
What is this firmware ???
Caste some kind ... Make a dump and package for a flash station, link to it with instructions in the header. Add to collection: rolleyes:

Post has been editedvladigor - 11.02.14, 22:49
Reason for editing: ochpt

Rep: (82)
Hello everyone. I have a phone with a broken. How is this problem? If the question is intermedible, pull the nose.

http: //lenovo-forums.r...81-%D0%BD%D0%B0-S720i/

Fedorchenkoa @ 02/15/2014, 12:33*
Came a phone with broken.
Under the battery there?
try:
Instructions for restoring IMEI without using PC.pdf
and
Star W450 - Discussion (post # 28614972)

If what helps, please unsubscribe, add to the header.

Post has been editedvladigor - 15.02.14, 19:36

vladigor
Fused off the firmware through the modicated flash stroke !!!! And everything is ok.

Fedorchenkoa @ 02/15/2014, 22:40*
Through the modicated flash tool
Which in the header, s720i_Customized _Sp_FlashTool_20121022 (v3.1238.5) .zip?

vladigor
Yes, but it was worth overloading the body and again the problem, if the code is inserted, it squeals, but the body cannot now be registered in the network. Upstairs Antena Gray and on it prohibiting a sign. And the network was not found, although it was possible to call an emergency number.

I have been trying the program IMEI but the same trouble, the body shows them, but with a card problem. When I will tell you correctly, I start it entering it - IMEY 123456789012345 (instead of 123456789012345, you have your own under the lid), the MP0B_001 file appears, throw it into the body, setting the parameters To read the record as in the other files in this folder. And in the end the same trouble.

just looked mp0b_001 from another phone, opened a notebook and it turned out to be much more than that he gives out the IMEI program and the body has earned with him)))))) In general, another question is, it is possible to change to my work mp0b_001 ???? The prog for changing the phone does not work on the phone ((((
M
Check outForum Rules
4.15. The names of topics and posts overloaded with punctuation marks (more than three in a row) are prohibited, for example: "How to set up Wi-Fi ????????". An exception is the section "Breaker".

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 20.02.14, 23:40
Reason for editing: Forum Rules

Firmware S720i_S116_130322_rus_djking
It was stitched normally, according to the description, without battery, (because the firmware from which the phone came, was 116 doped by the Sikyworld seller - a multille in Chinese)
There was a question, next to the phone number in the notebook, when you enter the properties of the subscriber, the Chinese characters remained there. Is it possible to clean them or is this feature of the firmware? We assume that it is so displayed by the name of the country, but damn why in Chinese? :-)
or change the bodies of the book and do not steam?
And also tell me about the description of the S720i LED status, it was forgotten to solder, it does not work on this and previous 116 firmware.
thank.

In general, I found a decision myself. Installed on the body knowingly worker MP0B_001, then installed M44_Toolbox_20140111v2.9.9_en_v2.apk there in the engineer replaced your own and everything is OK, only you need to put the attributes for reading and writing in MP0B_001 (shorter checkboxes) and then store this file as The most expensive thing you have is.

Reamir @ 02/16/2014, 10:10*
And also tell me about the description of the S720i LED status, it was forgotten to solder, it does not work on this and previous 116 firmware.
thank.

I apologize, figured out, not about that model read

Rep: (85)
REAMIR @ 02/16/2014, 09:10*
Firmware S720i_S116_130322_rus_djking
It was stitched normally, according to the description, without battery, (because the firmware from which the phone came, was 116 doped by the Sikyworld seller - a multille in Chinese)
There was a question, next to the phone number in the notebook, when you enter the properties of the subscriber, the Chinese characters remained there. Is it possible to clean them or is this feature of the firmware? We assume that it is so displayed by the name of the country, but damn why in Chinese?
or change the bodies of the book and do not steam?
thank.

Firmware S720i_s116_130322_rus_djking.info, Chinese hieroglyphs have a place, tried to decide and scored. Previously, owned Lenovo A 800, was played for some time with firmware. When installing the LEWA OS firmware, there was a look like a sharp. Decided by removing some file with the help of root explorar. It was in April / May last year in April / May)) if you have a "smoke" the forum of the A800 firmware, somewhere there is, but I could not stand 347 pages.
ZY If you find a decision, share please ...
Z.S. Do you have an assembly version in the settings?

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 20.02.14, 23:37
Reason for editing: Forum Rules p.4.19.

Hello everyone! Poured firmware firmware S720i_S116_130322_rus_djking.info and there was no understandable problem: if the SIM card is in the home region, then when you call it, it defines the number of the caller from the book, and if you go to another region, you call the same number and the phone determines number8 9Balablabla and writes not known city. Tell me the decision, if it is, was overwhelmed .... thanks for the firmware!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 23:53