> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

В® GLTools | [Miscellaneous] The Return of the Teapot (Chainfire3D)

Rep: (1318)
GLTools
Version: 4.02

Last update of the program in the header:24.04.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Alternate OpenGL Driver

Description:
------- **** Need root and write rights to the / system partition! And please read the entire description **** -------
GLTools is a custom OpenGL driver compatible with any OpenGL ES 2.0 GPU and ARM / x86 processors. The closest analogue of the program is Chainfire3D.
Opportunities:
- Change the resolution and bitmap of the image in any game.
- Emulate any GPU - enjoy cool graphics, even on a nameless GPU.
- Do whatever you wish with textures: compress / decompress textures even in unsupported formats, just remember to install the plugin (you need no more than 500KB of mobile Internet for this)
- Optimize shaders on the fly (the same optimizer uses Unity3D)
- Include anti-aliasing in any program (if, of course, anti-aliasing is supported by your GPU)
- Measure performance gains with an FPS counter (onscreen or Logcat)

GLTools is 100% safe if you have user recovery (and if you, of course, did not specifically turn off the creation of backups in GLTools), if something breaks - just flush / sdcard/uninstall_gltools.zip and email me (also return of the order is possible).

Tested on:
- HTC One X
- Nexus 7 2013
- LG G2
- Acer A500
- LG L7
- Xiaomi Redmi note 5

Caution:
Do not make backups of this program (for example, using Titanium Backup), I will add the ability to save settings later, but for now your settings may be mixed up. The same is true for uninstalling programs: before uninstalling, do not forget to disable the user settings of the application in GLTools.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: n0n3m4
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n0n3m4.gltools No more.

Instructions, helpful

Download:
Version: 4.02 (paid)
В® GLTools (Post Alex0047 # 84721880)

Past versions

For filling caps writeDarkdominoin QMS!

Post has been editedKenny - 24.04.19, 20:34
Reason for editing: Changes in the header

Rep: (558)
SpaceCow, and what kind of device? And then on Adreno 220, for example, maps work normally with globally enabled unpacking of unsupported textures (as default), and without unpacking, and with repacking ... You can also try disabling unpacking of unsupported textures in the global profile. I think the driver will behave like without GLTools.

Ganster41,
I have the same garbage, I think, for some reason, Yandex uses the ETC2 ultranov format (well done, of course, but the tools for the format still seem to be in development), and GLTools is trying to decode it.

Well, it is ultranovy only for mobile devices.The same tegra supported him initially, as far as I heard.I'm lying. There DXT is used, which seems to be as good. Not to mention desktop platforms ...

Post has been editedGanster41 - 16.01.14, 19:25

Well, it is ultranovy only for mobile devices

Well, there are no libraries anyway, apparently it just doesn’t need anyone on the desktops. (and the dock on it from August 2012:https: //www.khronos.or...C2-SIGGRAPH_Aug12.pdf)

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 16.01.14, 20:40

At ERICSSONthere is, although I did not understand what was going on with the license. Many bukaf)

PS: Yandex maps and the truth does not display the map when the unpacking of unsupported textures is enabled. I just didn’t reboot them completely after the settings in GLTools. If decompression is globally disabled - everything is ok. It seems there is a sort of brute force about whether the ability to load textures of various formats is determined, and GLTools is trying to eat everything.

Post has been editedGanster41 - 16.01.14, 22:08

ERICSSON is there, though I didn’t understand what was going on with the license. Many bukaf)

She is also sooooo slow.

Here is the new (again) beta.
Changes:
) Updated normally. Well, sort of.
) Installation / deletion is performed in paranoid mode: all file buffers are cleaned (several times in different ways 0_O) + their own busybox is used.
) Yandex.Maps are now coming.

Attached files

Attached fileGLTools.apk(1.78 MB)

Rep: (134)
The tabletPrestigio MultiPad PMP7170B3G(MT6575, PowerVR SGX531). I installed the program, installed the driver with the Default plugin. Adjusted the reduction in texture resolution for the game AVP Evolution. It helped, the game stopped crashing (before that, apparently, there was not enough memory for textures). However, after installing the driver, almost all previously launched games that have a splash screen with some video in the introduction (Assasins's Creed: Pirates, Bounty Arms, NFS: Shift, etc.) stopped running. At the moment when the video should be shown, a black screen appears and the game hangs (or hangs during the download process). This happened even with those games whose profile was not corrected in GLTools. In addition, in the game Assasins's Creed: Pirates, a strong blurring of the image was observed when trying to turn on the FPS counter. After the demolition of the driver through the recovery game began to run the same way as before. I tried to install the driver without a plugin, the effect was the same.

Rep: (84)
I will bring in my 5 kopecks) I tested the program on SGN II and SGN 3 and started the game on Note 2 Sacred Odyssey 1.0.3 1280x720 with the SGX 544MP plugin, and on Note 3 the game 9mm with it, the game Backstab 1.2.6 all mali with the plugin Mali t604, Horn for Tegra with the Tegra 3 plug-in, Shadowgun for Tegra with the same plug-in, and the Blood Sword for Tegra with it :) Dark Meadow for Tegra did not start. Here is an experiment)).
Here Sacred Odyssey wanted to check on Note 3 but there is no apk under 1920x1080 and I myself am far from editing: rolleyes:
Maybe someone will redo it ever)
The program is very cool, I really liked it, it works well, the phone did not break any of the 2 and did not hit the firmware. Author Respect for the program: thank_you:

Rep: (17)
When installing the phone hung tight, I had to pull out the battery, then they started to get buggy and hang almost all applications and games, the removal of the program did not help, only the flashing helped, apparently some sort of incompatibility with percents. MTK

Rep: (138)
~ roma ~ 16.01.2014, 23:38*

Oh right now pump and kill myself again: D
joy - the phone has booted ... I'll check it out
HOORAY! This version works !!! :)

Post has been editedLexeres :) - 17.01.14, 11:42

Rep: (1)
~ roma ~ 01.01.2014, 00:38*
Changes:
) Updated normally. Well, sort of.
And the version that lies in the play will be automatically updated? Or will it be necessary to reinstall each time with a reboot?

And the version that lies in the play will be automatically updated? Or will it be necessary to reinstall each time with a reboot?

One reboot will still be necessary: ​​Google Play is not able (and unwilling) to automatically change the system libraries.
But yes, there will not be two of them as before (and you don’t have to delete anything).
Lexeres :) @ 01/17/2014, 15:36*
HOORAY! This version works !!!

Great, that means it really was an enclosure from Android.

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 17.01.14, 12:44

Rep: (793)
Braidbreg
I have MTK 6589, I have been using it for the first day, no problems. I didn’t have any problems or problems with old versions or new ones.

Post has been editedMannur - 17.01.14, 12:52

Here, maybe here the situation will be clarified to me. The device is Digma idxd 8 3g Plane 2. On earlier versions of the firmware, the kettle was put up for a sweet soul and was very pleased. But, I recently decided to install a new firmware, install the driver, the body goes into reboot and ... nothing happens, asks to install the driver. GLTools is the same story. What is the problem? I am tormented and very sad
: hysterics:

IMHO, after unsuccessful installations remained tails kettle / GLtools. You need to clean up the folder in / system / lib, namely, return the original files libEGL.so, libGLESv1_CM.so and libGLESv2.so. It is advisable to get them from the file of the installed firmware.
Well, delete files with _orig suffixes.

Ganster41, So I was re-flashed after this more than once or twice, should they be replaced?

Rep: (138)
So I was re-flashed after this more than once or twice, should they be replaced?

So why bother to flash right now - backup for someone? On a crook, I would get these 3 files from the firmware and replace them in the backup archive

Rep: (6)
Make the price in the market smaller (or remove the apk from here) so you won’t get any profit from it

Just a tip: make the price smaller when the jumps increase the price more and more.

And from here it is necessary to remove the apk since the development stage is already finished and this is already a release.

Rep: (52)
On my old single-core prog works with a bang! Finally, Real Boxing has gone, the brakes have been removed in Dead Trigger 2, and many heavy games! I used to use a teapot, Real Boxing, like many other games, couldn’t run it, but it plows everything! Author - Respect and Respect !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 17:39