> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

208 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> ® GLTools | [Miscellaneous] The Return of the Teapot (Chainfire3D)
~ roma ~
Message#1
15.01.14, 11:35
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2818
Check in: 06.06.08
LG G2

GLTools download

Version: 4.02

Last update of the program in the header:24.04.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Alternate OpenGL Driver

Description:
------- **** Need root and write rights to the / system partition! And please read the entire description **** -------
GLTools is a custom OpenGL driver compatible with any OpenGL ES 2.0 GPU and ARM / x86 processors. The closest analogue of the program is Chainfire3D.
Opportunities:
- Change the resolution and bitmap of the image in any game.
- Emulate any GPU - enjoy cool graphics, even on a nameless GPU.
- Do whatever you wish with textures: compress / decompress textures even in unsupported formats, just remember to install the plugin (you need no more than 500KB of mobile Internet for this)
- Optimize shaders on the fly (the same optimizer uses Unity3D)
- Include anti-aliasing in any program (if, of course, anti-aliasing is supported by your GPU)
- Measure performance gains with an FPS counter (onscreen or Logcat)

GLTools is 100% safe if you have user recovery (and if you, of course, did not specifically turn off the creation of backups in GLTools), if something breaks - just flush / sdcard/uninstall_gltools.zip and email me (also return of the order is possible).

Tested on:
- HTC One X
- Nexus 7 2013
- LG G2
- Acer A500
- LG L7
- Xiaomi Redmi note 5

Caution:
Do not make backups of this program (for example, using Titanium Backup), I will add the ability to save settings later, but for now your settings may be mixed up. The same is true for uninstalling programs: before uninstalling, do not forget to disable the user settings of the application in GLTools.

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: n0n3m4
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n0n3m4.gltools No more.

Instructions, helpful

Download:
Version: 4.02 (paid)
® GLTools (Post Alex0047 # 84721880)

Past versions

For filling caps writeDarkdominoin QMS!

Post has been editedKenny - 24.04.19, 20:34
Reason for editing: Changes in the header
~ roma ~
Message#42
15.01.14, 22:31
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2818
LG G2

kapsnik, Lexeres :),
If you still risk to torture GLTools - please send me your libEGL.so libGLESv1_CM.so libGLESv2.so after the first installation (that is, when the program prompts you to install again, although it should not)
Arty ...,
Glad to hear that at least someone works :)

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 15.01.14, 22:31

--------------------
Pascal on Android
C on Android
No longer on the forum, you can not write to QMS.
Daniel
Message#43
15.01.14, 23:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 330
Check in: 14.10.11
Honor View 10 4/64

On the DNS S5001, everything works.
Atavis
Message#44
15.01.14, 23:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 607
Check in: 27.11.13
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900

Duc and I have a watch like a clock) In the Blood Sword, in the final version, the tag effects have worked), but in Wild Blood some banana does not turn on, and running with the settings GLTools slows down.

--------------------
There is nothing that you love - love what you have.
Nokia 6020>>Nokia 5130>>Nokia N95>>Nokia 5530>>Samsung S5282 Galaxy Star>>SE Xperia Pro>>SGN 3
Droban
Message#45
16.01.14, 00:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1232
Check in: 28.09.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Atavis,I have all the rules with wild blood, the latest version of gltools is worth it, honestly bought in support of the author! :)

--------------------
Huawei u8230-ZTE Blade-Huawei u8800 PRO-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Optimus 3D-Samsung Galaxy S-Huawei Ascend D1-Samsung Galaxy Mx-1 Samsung Galaxy SIII-ZTE Nubia Z5-Xiaomi MI3-Huawei P8 Lite-Xiaomi Mi4c-LG G3-Meizu MX4 Pro ...
Ganster41
Message#46
16.01.14, 01:10
:3
[offline]

Messages 4430
Check in: 28.08.08
Lenovo Moto G5 Plus

Damn, the whole quest with the purchase in the market turned out.
I tapped the settings with the titanium, deleted the driver, and immediately got to the market to buy ... After the purchase, I got an error saying that the application was already installed. Well, I think it will still be necessary to reinstall from the market, otherwise it will not be updated according to the idea. I wait about half an hour (in general, there are 15 minutes to try, well, just in case), I delete the application - the payment is canceled. O_o I wait now until the money on the card will return to buy again ...

So before installing from the market, be sure to first remove the manually installed version!

Hmm, how are the settings attached to the application? Is it not by application id? And then I got a strange glitch:
The personal settings for the three games were set up, which respectively were displayed at the top of the list. I deleted one of them, and now the profiles “go” to GLTools: For the very first game, the profile that was was installed; instead of the second, now a completely different application, for which I did not create profiles; and in third place now is the game that used to be in the second, but the profile is now from her third, which I deleted: wacko:

PS: Damn, did not pay attention to the caution in the cap. Campaign problem with profiles known ...

Post has been editedGanster41 - 16.01.14, 02:57

--------------------
From Siemens Community 8)
SpaceCow
Message#47
16.01.14, 09:52
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 02.05.09

After installation, Yandex.Maps broke, despite the fact that I didn’t set any special settings for them in the program and didn’t touch System Wide either.

If you delete GLTools, then work :)

Attached images
Attached Image
~ roma ~
Message#48
16.01.14, 10:31
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2818
LG G2

SpaceCow,
Put Yandex.cards custom settings + "unpack textures" ->none
Tonight I will figure out why Yandex.cards feed the video accelerator with anything.
Hmm, how are the settings attached to the application? Is it not by application id?

By uid. This, of course, must be corrected (as soon as I find a fairly quick alternative, I will do it).

--------------------
Pascal on Android
C on Android
Droban
Message#49
16.01.14, 10:52
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1232

Damn, and yet with Tegra 3 in Wild Blood graphics is not the maximum. Here is the Galaxy Note 2 gameplayhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyZt_TxDJYEthere are traces from the swing of the sword (they are also visible on the Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3 mini), which I have not observed. But even the Galaxy S4 with its PowerVR 544 does not display such graphics.
Can it be on the Mali 400MP4 maximum? If so, it may be worth addingMali400MP4in GLTools add ??

Post has been editedDroban - 16.01.14, 11:26

--------------------
Huawei u8230-ZTE Blade-Huawei u8800 PRO-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Optimus 3D-Samsung Galaxy S-Huawei Ascend D1-Samsung Galaxy Mx-1 Samsung Galaxy SIII-ZTE Nubia Z5-Xiaomi MI3-Huawei P8 Lite-Xiaomi Mi4c-LG G3-Meizu MX4 Pro ...
Lexeres :)
Message#50
16.01.14, 11:04
Sasha Karpuk
[offline]

Messages 2477
Check in: 06.05.11
Google Pixel 2 XL

~ roma ~ 15.01.2014, 22:31*
kapsnik, Lexeres :),
If you still risk to torture GLTools - please send me your libEGL.so libGLESv1_CM.so libGLESv2.so after the first installation (that is, when the program prompts you to install again, although it should not)

Send originals (from firmware) and those that were in the "System"? The fact is that figs understand - it either hangs completely and the system no longer loads, or just asks to be installed again ... Now I tried it - it was killed) I was already tired of disassembling the phone and the battery to juggle, but what should those who have non-removable do? : D

Posted on 01/16/2014 11:04:

I have a percentage of mtk6577 and gpu powervr sgx531. I installed the program, I managed to root, everything was OK, I clicked on TEX (DE) Coder, it installed the phone. But when I went to the program, it was necessary to install the driver again. Only defaulted. I clicked on it: the SD card was not found (something like this), I’m rebooting, you can already put two drivers. I realized that there’s something wrong, I went to the recovery, but the archive was broken. Open up. Help out, the phone works, but instead of the boot animation - a black screen. I'm afraid, help out, afftor

Here's something in the new versions is not happening .... Whether this is the ITC, or fig understand because of what :)

Post has been editedLexeres :) - 16.01.14, 11:09

--------------------
Google Pixel 2 XL + MometLens Anamorphic + ND Filter + Xiaomi Hybrid Pro + Xiaomi Mi Band 3
simple wise man
Message#51
16.01.14, 11:28
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 27
Check in: 15.01.14

will x86 support in the future? Or not at all?
maxiaka22
Message#52
16.01.14, 13:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 675
Check in: 23.02.12
Teclast X80H

I installed it 2 times before it began to work. I chose TEX (DE) Coder, install, then reboot and the program again asks to install the plugin. I again installed it and after the reboot it worked. Why do I need to install 2 times?
Droban
Message#53
16.01.14, 14:00
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1232

AAA, author, I love you !!! I ran Wild Blood all the same with maximum graphics, and yes, on Tegra 3 the graphics are not maximum. In the settings, I chose the Mali-T604 and renamed it to Mali-400, launched the game and ofigel !!!! Immediately, the armor began to shine, the textures became clearer, a trace was visible when the sword was waggled, and so on.

--------------------
~ roma ~
Message#54
16.01.14, 14:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2818
LG G2

In the settings, I chose the Mali-T604 and renamed it to Mali-400, launched the game and ofigel !!!! Immediately, the armor began to shine, the textures became clearer, a trace was visible when the sword was waggled, and so on.

Yes, that was the way to do it. Actually, with GLTools you can put any device, the base of values ​​can be viewed on the GFXBench website.
I installed it 2 times before it began to work. I chose TEX (DE) Coder, install, then reboot and the program again asks to install the plugin. I again installed it and after the reboot it worked. Why do I need to install 2 times?

You have a Mediatek + cook, on which something goes wrong. To be honest, I'm scared for your device, but if the rules work, then fine. I hope the busybox enclosure will solve the problem (i.e., when the prog will carry its microbusybox along).
just the wise guy @ 01/16/2014, 15:28*
will x86 support in the future? Or not at all?

If the program gets more than 1k downloads on Google Play, then it will be necessary.
Lexeres :) @ 01/16/2014, 15:04*
either simply asks to establish again ...

Here I need it after that.
Lexeres :) @ 01/16/2014, 15:04*
Already tired of disassembling the phone and the battery juggle, but what about those who have non-removable?

A long press of the Power button saves, I haveof alldevices it is not removable :)

Post has been edited~ roma ~ - 16.01.14, 14:40

--------------------
Pascal on Android
C on Android
NimeZiSsS
Message#55
16.01.14, 15:08
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1037
Check in: 31.05.12
Google nexus 7

~ roma ~ 16.1.2014, 13:38*
Yes, that was the way to do it. Actually, with GLTools you can put any device, the base of values ​​can be viewed on the GFXBench website.
You have a Mediatek + cook, on which something goes wrong. To be honest, I'm scared for your device, but if the rules work, then fine. I hope the busybox enclosure will solve the problem (i.e., when the prog will carry its microbusybox along).
If the program gets more than 1k downloads on Google Play, then it will be necessary.

A long press of the Power button saves, I haveof alldevices it is not removable :)

Isn't it easier to put all of them in the app, and make a graph of the power of processors from such manufacturers?) models themselves, this can be useful, because you don’t always need to improve graphics, etc ...

--------------------
Hormister
Message#56
16.01.14, 16:53
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 469
Check in: 28.10.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

~ roma ~,You can add one more animal to your zooteXet X-medium , the program was installed and earned normally, although I have not been playing hard games like new

--------------------
The cooler is also a helicopter just a little more
Google Nexus 7 16Gb: [ROM] LineageOS 14.1 [KERNEL] M-Kernel - a73 [RECOVERY] TWRP 3.1.1.0
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 [ROM] crDroid Version: 5.0 [RECOVERY] OrangeFox R8.3
Lexeres :)
Message#57
16.01.14, 17:50
Sasha Karpuk
[offline]

Messages 2477
Check in: 06.05.11
Google Pixel 2 XL

~ roma ~ 16.01.2014, 14:38*
A long press of the Power button saves, I have a non-removable device for all devices :)

A long press does not save me after this program, although it should, the device hangs tightly

Posted on 1/16/2014, 5:50 PM:

~ roma ~ 16.01.2014, 14:38*

And how can I do this if the device does not boot? ))

--------------------
Google Pixel 2 XL + MometLens Anamorphic + ND Filter + Xiaomi Hybrid Pro + Xiaomi Mi Band 3
Pikachu8119
Message#58
16.01.14, 18:07
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1484
Check in: 06.01.13
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

AAA, author, I love you !!! I ran Wild Blood all the same with maximum graphics, and yes, on Tegra 3 the graphics are not maximum. In the settings, I chose the Mali-T604 and renamed it to Mali-400, launched the game and ofigel !!!! Immediately, the armor began to shine, the textures became clearer, a trace was visible when the sword was waggled, and so on.

I set up Mali400, my game loads for a long time, for a very long time, and then it flies out completely

Post has been editedPikachu8119 - 16.01.14, 18:07
~ roma ~
Message#59
16.01.14, 18:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2818
LG G2

Lexeres :) @ 01/16/2014, 9:50 PM*
A long press does not save me after this program, although it should, the device hangs tightly

Such a thing only on devices without a battery is.
Lexeres :) @ 01/16/2014, 9:50 PM*
And how can I do this if the device does not boot? ))

Um, I'm talking about the case when the programagainasks to establish. (or it can ask only on the boot device)
Isn't it easier to put all of them in the app, and make a graph of the power of processors from such manufacturers?) models themselves, this can be useful, because you don’t always need to improve graphics, etc ...

There are not so many video accelerator models yet, GLTools lacks pieces of power 5.

--------------------
Pascal on Android
C on Android
Droban
Message#60
16.01.14, 18:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1232

Pikachu8119,did you correctly write "Mali-400"? For the first time, I also always crash, I launch it again and everything loads fine. Those. departure only once when loading a new level.

--------------------
Pikachu8119
Message#61
16.01.14, 18:33
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1484
Check in: 06.01.13
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact

Droban
Yes, I wrote everything correctly? + I have eternal loading on the initial screen, but not before the level

Post has been editedPikachu8119 - 16.01.14, 18:40

208 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 10:21